Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

What the Lion will do? [Salmane]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikuro

Hikuro

What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  Empty
PostSubject: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:59 am

It was another beautiful day at Kizuna Academy. It was still winter but the sun was good. Gabishi slowly opened the door to the school rooftop. He was holding a plastic bag with inside some bread and cans of coffee. It was lunchtime, and Gabishi was starving but he didn't have much money since he have to pay the rent of his appartement. He was always broke but luckily he can survive like that. To think about it maybe he should get another part-time job to get more money. Maybe at a construction site, he bet that they need muscle for that kind of job. Gabishi slowly cloos the door behind him. Gabishi smiled when he saw that no one was there right now, so that Gabishi can enjoy his "lunch". He walked looking down the building, not many people where outside since it was still cold out there. He decided to sit down laying his back to the fance. He took out a Mad Bull from his plastic bag and opened it. He slowly drink it and put it down.

Since there was no one around there, Gabishi decided to take that opportunity. He slowly grab his cigarettes and zippo out from his pocket. He opened the pack and put a cigarette in his mouth. The little fire coming out from his zippo light up the cigarette. Gabishi filled his lungs with smoke before releasing the smoke from his mouth. Now that was refreshing, well at least for him. He close his eyes while enjoying his cigarette, he just hoped that no one would ruin this perfect moment for him, even thought sometimes he think that he should stop smoking.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:10 am

The roof, a place where Salmane could sit around and do absolutely nothing, she just stared at the sky and down at the fools on the ground walking home. Her eyes stared down at her notebook, wishing she could write something. She mentally cursed her writers block. After a few minutes, a boy came through the door to the roof. What the hell?! People know this place exists?! She thought as her eyes watched the boy as he lit a cigarette and started proceeded smoke it. She was astonished. Was this the boy the Student Council was looking for? Smoking on school property… “Uhh, Boy?” She said with uncertainty [color:5aa4= violet] “You’re not supposed to be smoking on school property…”
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:27 am

Gabishi was enjoying his cigarette until he heard something close to him. At first he didn't care about it and continued to smoke. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a girl not to far from there. He quickly jumped back surprised when he saw the girl. W-w-where you come from?? W-w-who are y-you?? Gabishi was scared when he saw the girl since he already check the place and no one was there. Are you a freaking ninja? Gabishi decided to calm down since he almost burn his pants with his own cigarette since he panicked a lot.. Like any usual student, the girl remind him that he can't smoke in school property. Damn, he was enjoying that moment but like usual someone have to ruin that moment. Gabishi become nervous since it was girl, he wasn't really good around girls. But he decided to continue smoking it since it was almost finished I-is the smoking, d-disturbing you? Gabishi said at the girl.

Since Gabishi didn't wanted to disturb the girl and decided to put out the cigarette. He grabbed his can of coffee and put the cigarette inside, so that the coffee can turn off the cigarette. He grabbed the plastic bag and took out the melon bread that he brought and opened it. He took a bite while looking at the girl. If he can smoke at least he can eat.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:42 am

Salmane laughed. “I don’t mind smoking… I think the student council would. And as a third year member of that same council, I think I would have my words served to them on a silver platter.” Salmane packed her note book and laughed, as if her word meant anything Oh yeah, My name is Salmane, Salmane Sokida… She was the outcast of the Student council, she didn’t even know if they knew who she was.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Gabishi remain continued to eat his melon bread while looking at the girl that was laughing. Gabishi was kinda surprised when he heard that she wan a member of the student council, and a third year since she looked younger then Gabishi. Gabishi look at the girl with his becoming a little, well its true that when gilr is lauginhg its pretty cute. Gabishi, Gabishi Ogami.... nice to meet you, senpai? Gabishi still didn't know how to call he what since she looked younger but she was already a third year. Gabishi made a little smile while looking at Salmane. About the thing of the student council, can we forget about it? Gabishi didn't wanted to get troubled with the council once again. Especially since that Kogami guy showed up.Well Genji-senpai could help him but he didn't wanted to disturb him so much. Back to Salmane now. Gabishi was still eating his bread while still looking at her. So..... what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:35 pm

“Gabishi, What a nice name…" After his comment on the student council and staying out of trouble, Salmane laughed again. “As if my opinion affects them… If I told them, two seconds they’d be like ‘I think I know who the culprit it! It’s a random kid from a random class.’ Something like that…” Then she answered the question, “What are you doing here” I like the quiet, the sunlight… I also thought it was nice that no one knew about it…”
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Gabishi become more red when Salmane made a comment about his name. Yeah, he was kinda weak around girls. Gabishi continue to eat his melon bread that was almost finished. To think about it the girl was much shorter than him, well almost all the girl in the school was shorter then him. So..... in other words....i'm free? Gabishi said with a little smile on his face while scratching his head. Gabishi lay his back on the fence of the school roof and look up to the sky. What Salmane said was true, this was a perfect place for relaxing after a long day of studying. Well, this is also a favorite place of mine, since no one would disturb me here.... Gabishi said as he lowered his head looking at Salmane. He was still nervous but slowly he was calming down. So.... do you have any plans? Or you want me to leave? Gabishi said since he thought that he was disturbing her.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:05 pm

“Why are you blushing so much? Was it something I said?” She giggled at the comment “I’m free?” “Your kinda funny. I wouldn’t throw anyone under the bus.” Someone else liked this spot besides her? Was that possible? ”You don’t have to leave… This is kinda…. Nice…. I don’t really get out much and I don’t talk to people either, nice to have someone to relate with besides Dansen.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:39 pm

NO!!! no,no,no,no..... there is nothing wrong with what you said, its because.... Gabishi can't really finish up that sentece. Well, it true that because of Salmane he was blushing but the problem is that his always become red around girls. Really? Thank you very much senpai!! Gabishi smiled a little when Salmane said that she would not tell what happened on the rooftop. Gabishi was still smiling when Salmane comment about him to not leave the place. This is kinda strange since almost all the students in the school was trying to avoid, well beside some people. Gabishi search inside his plastic bag and took about another melon bread and walked towards Salmane. That's for you Gabishi said as he give the melon bread to the girl with a little smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:13 pm

Salmane reached for the bread and smiled back at him, “Is this just cause I let you off the hook or cause I’m gonna forget your face is red right now? Her smile had never been bigger. It was funny, this boy… Was it possible to actually have friends? I mean, not calling this boy her friend but people to which she could relate. She thought she was alone. Dansen liking novels and poetry like she did and now Gabishi visiting the same place she thought no one knew about… Maybe, just maybe, she’s not alone after all.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:34 pm

W-w-well.... that's up to you..... or maybe this is the sign of a new friendship? Gabishi said while keep smiling to Salmane. He was happy that someone else wasn't scared of him, since he hated that feeling. He continue to eat his melon bread and look up the sky. He was rejected by society, but thanks to people like her, he was good. Gabishi look around for a moment a lot of student where already going home, but Gabishi didn't wanted to leave that place. He still wanted to sta there with Salmane, if his not disturbing her. So sempai.... what are going to do next? Gabishi was short of questions.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:34 pm

“I might be walking home soon” She grabbed her bag and packed everything into her bag that had been on the table and then took the bread the boy had given to her and placed it into her bag as well before zipping it up and slinging it around her back. “What about you? When are you heading home? I mean if you live close to me you can walk me home…” Salmane smiled at the other, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Gabishi finished his melon bread and throw the plastic inside the plastic bag. While he throw the plastic he grabbed another can of coffee and opened. He slowly drink it, hoping that he will not choke. Gabishi look at Salmane that was getting ready to go home. Well, it was getting darker and it's not very polite to stay at school at that time. Gabishi also decided to go home. Yeah, it's better that i will go too...... Well, it depends where you live Salmane-sempai. I live in Nadashiki.... Gabishi said with a low tone. Not many people liked that area, but for Gabishi that was his home. Yeah.... not the best place..... but its my hometown Gabishi said with a small smile, he just hoped that Salmane will not think something bad about that area.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Salmane laughed to herself Nadashiki?! Yeah, I would go there, if I wanted to get mugged. Not the best? Not good at all. But it was kinda close. She thought for a moment then stood up, ” Nokawia. I live in Nokawia” What is he going to think, that she’s a spoiled brat? She kind of hoped he wasn’t the kind t judge based on location or materials.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Gabishi just look at Salmane while she answered to Gabishi question. He was kinda surprised when he heard that Salmane was living in the "best" part of the Ueitawa. It true that people can be modeled by their hometown, but Gabishi didn't cared about that. Everyone have their own way to live their life. Gabishi just smiled at Salmane Nokawia? Pretty cool… Gabishi started to walk towards the door to the enter the school building So…. shall we go sempai?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Lion will do? [Salmane]    What the Lion will do? [Salmane]  Empty

Back to top Go down

What the Lion will do? [Salmane]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next