Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A lost lion [Salmane] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A lost lion [Salmane] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A lost lion [Salmane] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A lost lion [Salmane] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A lost lion [Salmane] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A lost lion [Salmane] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A lost lion [Salmane] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A lost lion [Salmane] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A lost lion [Salmane] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A lost lion [Salmane]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikuro

Hikuro

A lost lion [Salmane] Empty
PostSubject: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:01 pm

A tall red haired man was walking around the beautiful streets of Nokawia. Many people were suprised and scared when they saw his face around there. To think about it what was he doing in those parts. Did he missed his train station and wanted to go back to his cage by foot? or he wanted to commit some crime around there? People around there where thinking too much as Gabishi ignored all of them. He kept walked forward while smoking his cigarette. He was in that part of city since he promised to take home someone else that was leaving around there. He released a grey smoke from his nose and mouth, trying to calm down himself. For Gabishi it was all different for him. Everything was more cleaner and expensive than Nadashiki, but he didn't care much about it. To tell the truth, he was just using money to survive, to eat, to pay rent, and to buy cigarettes. Beside that, he never think that money are really important to his life. He continue to walk in silent.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Gabishi-san was smoking, the aroma was repugnant. Plus she was in her neighborhood, a very rich quiet place… But James smoked, not cigarettes but cigars, and the neighbors didn’t complain. So Gabishi was fine. As she walked down the street, she came up to a small white mailbox in front of a large gate and a long driveway going down to a large house at the end, Salmane reached into the mailbox and pulled out a few envelopes before putting them into her bag and zipping it up and looking to the male she had been walking with, realizing she haven’t even talked to him up until this point.

“Welcome to Sokida manor Gabishi-san!” She smiled, moving slowly to the small call box on the gate, pushing the button and began speaking “James? It’s the beautiful and charmin-” She was stopped short but a buzz and the gate opining, then a man’s voice came over the intercom. “Welcome home Miss. Salmane.” She then turned to Gabishi “Do you want to come in for a while?
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Gabishi was in silent because he was still with Salmane. It was his first time to walk back from school with a girl. He was so shy and nervous at the same time, the cigarette wasn't helping so much so calm down himself. Gabishi look at Salmane but quickly look away since he was shy. First he was in Nokawia and plus he was a girl. Yup, the tension was high for him, but he try to play all natural. He stopped in front of a large gate, and quickly saw Salmane taking out some envelopes from the mailbox. Gabishi was kinda confused when he saw that. Did they reached Salmane's house? And this was just the gate? Gabishi can believe it. He look at Salmane that reached the a small call box and begins to speak to the other side. The gate was slowly opening.

T-t-this your house, Salmane-sempai? Gabishi said still not believing it. There was also a driveway? damm. He was kinda freeze in place. Beautiful and charming? it's a password or just pure truth? Gabishi said with a little smile on his face. Gabishi look around more, since he still can't believe at what he was looking at. I-i-i can? but i don't want to disturb you sempai. Gabishi said as he throw the cigarette butt into a trash can that was near there. Gabishi look at Salmane, he was turning kinda red because of it.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:26 pm

“I did say ‘welcome to the Sokida residence’ right?” He wasn’t moving… Was it something she said? He was in a frozen state until he began to talk. He asked why she had said ‘Beautiful and Charming when talking about herself’ “Actually that was to piss James off, he always used to call me th-” She stopped mid-sentence… ‘it's a password or just pure truth?’ … Her face heated up, not just a light pink, no full red. She hid her face in her hands I-It’s not the t-truth!She looked up after he finished his sentence about how he can hand out with her. As she went to look at him she started to wonder why his face was red as well “Why are you blushing?!”
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Gabishi look at Salmane that somehow turned red too. Gabishi become a little confused as he scratch his head with his left hand. He still can believe that Salmane could leave in a such big place. Just the house was bigger than the entire appartement where Gabishi was leaving. W-why i'm blushing? W-w-well its my first time going to a lady house..... so..... i'm kinda nervous about it.... sorry Gabishi said trying to apologize to his sempai. He was really nervous about it, but he didn't wanted to be rude around her. Plus she look kinda cute when she covered her face. He look around at house once again and decided to change topic Wow, what a big house.... i bet i will get lost inside there Gabishi with a little smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Salmane grabbed onto Gabishi’s arm and smiled, “No need to be worried, James won’t kill you…” Obviously not knowing what he meant she smiled again, “It’s not that big, although it can get lonely with only a few people living here. But I call it home.” A man opens the door at the house, he is in dress clothes. The man’s voice echoes down the driveway “Miss. Sokida! Are you going to come in?! The longer you wait the longer the gate stays open!” The door shuts Salmane sighs. “Excuse him… He’s just a person… I mean who cares how long it stays open?“ Salmane slowly walked up the driveway, motioning for Gabishi to follow.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Gabishi was caught on surprise as Salmane grab his arm. He become more red than before, it was his first time entering a girl house. Plus he just recently meet her. Gabishi remain silent and totally nervous. To tell the truth this was the first time that a girl grabbed his arm in a long time, well beside his little sister. He felt a warm feeling around it and become more nervous. Suddenly he saw someone opening the door of the big house. Its was her father? No, he called Salmane with Miss. Nobody in a family address each other with Mister or Miss. So who he was? a butler? Gabishi try to ignore all of that while walking behind Salmane while she was dragging him inside. No problem, Sempai....
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Coming up to the front of the house, she paused, turning to face the boy. “Seriously, ignore James… Don’t let him bother you. She spun back to face the door and began to open it. The door opened quickly, the man who yelled from the house stood in the doorway. His glasses gleamed as he stared at the girl, he sighed before speaking. “Richard was supposed to pick you up after school, how come you never entered that car?” just by hearing the man’s tension, you could tell he was under stress and trying to control his temper. “I’m terribly sorry. My friend Gabishi-san said he would walk me home…” James, the butler, looked towards the boy, studying his face before returning his gaze to Salmane “Is his face naturally inflamed or is this a sign of embarrassment?”
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Gabishi was still kinda nervous as Salmane pull him allthe time. Once again Gabishi was surprised when he saw the house. But suddenly Gabishi got a little surprised when he was the man who yelled at them earlier. He said something about picking up Salmane up at school. Gabishi become a little confused by that. Gabishi remain in silent while both James and Salmane talked. The house was big, that his appartement can't even compare to this. I'm sorry, if i caused any problem... Gabishi bow is head a little while looking at the butler. He didn't wanted to cause any problems, especially to Salmane. The butler continue to talk, and he talked about Gabishi face. Gabishi just remain in silent, since he was shy to answer it.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:37 pm

“There was no problem caused it’s just the safety of Salmane is eminent.” James turned his attention to the boy and then to Salmane, holding out his hand. Salmane took off her backpack and handed it to James who carried it inside. “You can come in now, just shut the door… James will have your head if you don’t.” She walked through the doorway and into the household. There was a medium sized foyer with three archways: one leading to a kitchen, one to another hallway, one to a living area. Turned to walk into the living area, walking under the archway, she slowly reached into her bag that James had placed on the sofa. Her hands gripped a piece of paper and pulled it out of the bag. As she pulled the paper out, a silver object fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:50 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late repost, busy with some paperworks :/

IC:

Gabishi look at Salmane as she entered her house. He was totally nervous about it, but he decided to follow Salmane in. He entered her house and slowly closed the door, hoping to not make any loud sounds. Wooooow..... Gabishi was already amazed when he saw the entrance of the house. She was always looking around while looking her house. Gabishi quickly follow Salmane hoping that he will not lost her. Cool house, sempai.... Gabishi said as he continue to look around. To think about about it, he was kinda close to Salmane, he really didn't want to lose her. Gabishi followed Salmane to the living area. He look around the room for another cool view. He look at Salmane that took out a paper from her bag, but it quickly followed with a sound of a falling object. Gabishi look down and saw a silver object. Gabishi didn't knew what was that and decided to reach for it Sampai, this fell from your bag.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:42 pm

“It isn’t that cool. I find this house boring.”Her eyes landed on the object that she hadn’t even noticed she had dropped. Salmane slowly pushed it under the couch with her foot, pretending it was an accident. “Whatever it was it probably wasn’t important.” There was a light click of heels, a young female had walked through the doorway and into the living room “Madame Sokida, welcome home. Shall I take your bags upstairs?” Salmane handed her bag to the female and she ran upstairs, Salmane slowly sat down on the couch, looking forwards towards the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:56 pm

Gabishii got a little surprised when he saw a foot kicking the silver thing on the floor. Gabishi slowly get up and look at Salmane, he wondered why she kicked the silver thing under the couch. Gabishi's expression was calm even thought he was still kinda confused about it, but at the end he decided to ignore it. Gabishi saw another person entering the room as he took Salmane's bag upstairs. Damn, this house have a second floor? To tell the truth Gabishi was becoming more surprised. Suddenly Gabishi look at Salmane that was sitting on the couch. Why its boring? Gabishi look at her, to not disturb her. Still standing, Gabishi look around and saw some interesting things. Like pictures, paints and other stuff. He slowly look back at Salmane and go closer to her. Sorry if i'm rude, but do you feel lonely sempai? Gabishi said while looking at Salmane with a little smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Salmane slightly blushed when he commented about her loneliness, not because of the comment, but because he was getting closer. “I-I’m not lonely… ” She would sigh again, she would probably never admit it, but she was. No one, not even James knew who the real her was, and she wanted it to stay like that, although she knows them might come out some day. But for now she would hide her feelings behind the wall she had built.

Gabishi was still standing though. She didn’t want to be rude and he was probably feeling awkward about being in her house that he didn’t want to move as if he was afraid to disruption the air around him. “Gabishi-san? Why don’t you sit? I won’t mind.” She said with a small smile shown.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Gabishi was looking at Salmane when she responded about his question. Gabishi smiled a little while looking at her. Without any reason Gabishi turned kinda red. He had still a long way before he can calm down himself around girls. He took a deep breath and slowly released. Well.... if you feel lonely maybe i can keep you company Gabishi said with a little smile on his face. Its wasn't that he felt pity to Salmane, it just that Gabishi was almost like her. He was leaving all alone for almost three years, since he left his grandfather house. Slowly he reached for the necklace that was around his neck and slowly touch it.

Suddenly Salmane got Gabishi attention when she asked Gabishi to sit down. Gabishi was a little surprised to hear that, but with a little smile he decided to take the offer. He sat down close to Salmane while looking at the fireplace. So, sempai..... how many people leave here? S-s-s-sorry if i'm asking s-s-stupid questions Gabishi said while he throw his face away quickly. He was becoming more red and a little dizzy. He scratch his cheek while thinking to more clever questions, he was just trying to break the ice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lost lion [Salmane]   A lost lion [Salmane] Empty

Back to top Go down

A lost lion [Salmane]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next