Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The King and The Lion  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The King and The Lion  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The King and The Lion  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The King and The Lion  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The King and The Lion  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The King and The Lion  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The King and The Lion  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The King and The Lion  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The King and The Lion  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The King and The Lion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikuro

Hikuro

The King and The Lion  Empty
PostSubject: The King and The Lion    The King and The Lion  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:29 pm

It was a sunny day, even thought the temperature was still low Gabishi was walking around with only his lather jacket and a pair of black jeans. Somehow he didn't feel any cold around him. Many people where in the plaza and there where many people talking to each other. Gabishi decided to put on his headset and listening to some music while walking around the plaza. He took out his pack of cigarette and took one out and put on his mouth. The other hand was busy searching for his zippo that was inside one of his pockets. He finally found it and light up his cigarette. Like always he took a deep breath before releasing a grey smoke from his mouth. Damn.... Suddenly Gabishi stomach quickly made a loud sound, telling him that it was lunch time for him. Well luckily he was in the area at the right time. At that time the plaza was always full of food, and Gabishi didn't want to miss the occasion. He walked towards the plaza and saw a lot of establishments that where selling food. Finally he spotted a Ramen shop not really far from where he was standing. He was luckily that there where not so many delinquents around there at that time. Gabishi slowly entered the Ramen shop and look around, there wasn't many people in there.

He slowly sit in the table that was in the corner, hoping that not many people can look at him. He kept smoking his cigarette while waiting for the waitress to take his order, if she wasn't afraid of him or anything. Gabishi took out his phone a check the time really quickly until a waitress approached him, the waitress was kinda scared but Gabishi ignored it. C-can i t-take your o-order? The young waitress asked at Gabishi. Gabishi look around at the menu for a minute before responding. Just a normal Shio Ramen but without the corn, and put more pork and green onions. I will also order some gyoza and for drink some water. Gabishi said as put the menu away and the waitress leaved him to give the order to the chief. Gabishi continue to smoke his cigarette while he wait for his food.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: The King and The Lion    The King and The Lion  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Gabishi was still smoking his cigarette and decided to grab an ashtray that wasn't really far from him while waiting for his food to come up. The strange thing was that kinda slow with their service, and the weitress made some mistake while taking order and cleaning the tables. Gabishi kinda didn't like that since he was a waiter too, but this time he let it pass. After some moment he saw a familiar face entering the Ramen Shop. It was Tsurinai Naito, the silver haired guy that was always wearing fancy cloths. Gabishi was just hoping that no one will steal, kidnap, or even worse rape him in this streets since he was wearing good stuff. Beside that the food came at the same time when Naito approached Gabishi. The waitress quickly put the ordered food on Gabishi table without looking at him. Gabishi finally put the bunt of the cigarette into the ashtray before he grabbed some chopstick and started to eat the ramen. Good thing that the ramen where good, or Gabishi will make another problem around there. After his first bite he look at Naito that was kinda greeting him. Well... you know that i hate going to school since it so boring, and i only go at that place if there something interesting. Gabishi said as he continue to eat his ramens. The soup was so good that he was enjoying. I just hope that the four eyes teacher didn't already throw away my seat Gabishi said with a little smile on his face. He grabbed a gyoza with the chopsticks and slowly put inside his mouth. Gabishi was still eating while listening to Naito. You don't see? I'm getting ready right now Gabishi said with a pause while drinking some water to push down the food in his stomach. After a minute he continued to eat the ramen and the pork.

Gabishi was eating happily while listening to Naito asking a question that kinda freeze Gabishi that was eating. Gabishi look at Naito for a minute before putting down his chopsticks. Well since you are new around here, i will tell you something. Gabishi said as he crossed his arms on his chest before continuing talking. The people of Nadashiki kinda hates the people that are in Nokawia, because they have everything from the start. Especially they have a ton of money since they can afford those kinda of house. In simple words the people of Nadashiki are just jelouse of them, thats why when a person from Nokawia comes here the delinquents here will transform into hunters..... and you know what a hunter job is, they will kill their prey. Gabishi said as he started to eat again starting with another gyoza. After a moment he remembered something If i'm not wrong there is someone in our class that its from Nokawia. maybe you can get some info there too. Gabishi said as he started to dig into his ramen once again. Back at the first day on his second year he remembered that was someone in his class from that parts of the city, but he can't remember the name. By the way, it there something new at school? I don't know, maybe like a new student or the building caught on fire or something like that... Gabishi look at Naito while asking the question before starting to eat his ramens again.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: The King and The Lion    The King and The Lion  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Gabishi continue to eat all the thing that where on top of the table. He had to take a note that the ramen in that place weren't bad at all. He look at Naito as he continued to talk about his plans of today. Gabishi liked the plan that Naito made, there where simple and easy to follow, even thought he didn't like the last part. Wait, what? Going to Nokawia? Gabishi kinda hated that part, it wasn't that he hated the area, or the people in there. He just didn't like when he walks in that area he felt a heavy aura that tells him that his not welcomed in those parts. Gabishi drink a little of his water before digging in his food once again while listening to Naito. Huh? It's there something wrong with what i wear? Gabishi said as he look at his cloths for a moment, before looking at Naito. Gabishi really didn't care much about style, he just wear anything that he felt comfortable to wear on. The only think that he wears and have a meaning to him was his necklace. Gabishi continued to eat even thought his kinda pissed off towards Naito, but he tries to calm down.

Ok,ok,ok.... lets calm down a little bit here.... First you want me to go with you at Nokawia and now you are telling me to go back to school? Damn, you are torturing me dude. Gabishi said that was almost finished with the ramens and there where still two gyoza left. He look at Naito for a moment, well he was right. If he did continue his life like this he will become a delinquent of Nadashiki, and that will be one of Gabishi worst nightmare. The problem is not that he didn't like to go to school, but he was just afraid that people made bad gossip of him once again. And he still have some unfinished bisness with some people at the school. Gabishi without stopping he decided to finish up his food in just some minutes, before looking at Naito once again. He grabbed his pack of cigarette and light up with his zippo. Genji? Never heard of him.... Gabishi said as he released a cloud of grey smoke from his mouth. So.... shall we go? Gabishi said as he put some money on the table and get up from his chair while looking at Naito.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: The King and The Lion    The King and The Lion  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Gabishi just followed Naito as he walked out from the Ramen SHop and head out towards the Plaza. There were still a lot of persons around there, and that made Gabishi a little disturbed since he was trying to listening to Naito. As Naito was talking Gabishi followed his while smoking his cigarette. You know that i can also turn into your enemy if you piss me off right? Gabishi said as Naito mentioned that Gabishi needs some education. Gabishi wasn't educated, it's just that he don't like to go to school. Gabishi continued to listen to Naito as he look around just checking if some delinquents weren't around them. He didn't want that some punks want to start a fight especially in a crowded place like the Plaza. As Naito continued to talk Gabishi keep listening to him. Yeah, private lessons is just what i need, Tensai-kun. Gabishi said with kinda a sarcastic voice, since like many students around the world he was one of them that didn't like to study. That's why the only good mark that Gabishi received was in sports, and sometimes even in arts. But he was kinda happy when he heard that Naito was helping him with is absent thing, since he already cut off many classes since he started his second year. Ok dude, i will go to school again..... but if i get bored, i will bugging you non stop Gabishi said as he took a deep breath of smoke before he released a grey smoke from his mouth.

The sun was still pretty up, even thought it was going slowly down. Hell yeah, i will bring my cigarettes everywhere.... this are one of things that can make me calm. Gabishi said as he responded in a higher tone to Naito. To tell the truth the cigarette where the first reason that he stopped going to the Athletics Club, even thought he was a good athlete. Also he already got into a lot of problems with the Student Council, and he didn't want to add more. Gabishi was on the blacklist of the school for a long time, that why many people in school kinda hated him, but he didn't cared so much. Gabishi continued to smoke his cigarette trying to forget his past. A more classy? Hmmm..... i think that i have a flannel shirt and some skinny jeans, but i only have a pair of shoes. Gabishi said as he look at his boots while still following Naito.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: The King and The Lion    The King and The Lion  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Damn..... Every time Gabishi fire something at Naito, Naito simply fire back at him. In a normal fight Gabishi maybe would win against Naito, but into a mind war Naito would totally kill Gabishi. Gabishi continue to smoke his cigarette while listening to Naito, while throwing the cigarette's ash on the ground even thought he didn't like to make place dirty but he didn't know throw. Gabishi look at Naito while he was talking about their plans. Even thought Gabishi don't really liked the plans, he have kinda change his life or he will like another delinquents in Nadashiki and that will be Gabishi's nightmare. Naito was helping Gabishi a lot, and he liked it. Wait, m-my grade point average? Gabishi was surprised to hear that, since his grade point.... well, they weren't that good. Gabishi tool a deep breath of smoke before releasing from his nose while trying to calm himself.

Going to my place? Damn, i still haven't cleaned it Gabishi said while making a little joke since this was the first time that someone goes to his place. Remember about his little place, he forgot to pain the rent or he will be kicked out... for the second time. To think about he could leave in the school's dorms, but there will be a problem. Beside the problem that people will be scared, he bet that he couldn't smoke inside his room and that is what he hated the most. Gabishi remain silent while listening to Naito while he recap about their plan. Over sleep? Nuh that wouldn't be a problem Gabishi quickly replay towards Naito. If he was even sleepy he can still sleep on class, but he will bet that Naito would throw something at him while his asleep. Gabishi look at the sky that was getting darker before looking at Naito once again. I hope....

[Gabishi's Exit]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The King and The Lion    The King and The Lion  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Naito's Social Link with Gabishi of the Strength Arcana has grown to rank 2...

Gabishi's Social Link level with Naito of the Emperor Arcana has grown to rank 2...

Naito can now take one attack protecting Gabishi, and will only experience 50% of the damage...

Gabishi can now take one attack protecting Naito, and will only experience 50% of the damage...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King and The Lion    The King and The Lion  Empty

Back to top Go down

The King and The Lion
Page 1 of 1