Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Lion back to his cage [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikuro

Hikuro

The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Lion back to his cage [OPEN]   The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:35 am

Damn.... Gabishi was walking towards the roof while he saw some students that we're sitting on the stairs. He found that kinda disturbing since he wanted to pass them to go to the roof of the school. Gabishi wanted to go there to enjoy his lunch break without not be disturbed by other students since he doesn't really remember the name of each one, except one guy. The guy that forced him to go back to this boring hell. A place that Gabishi was trying to avoid for a long time since he hated when other student look at him in fear. The guy was the so-called genius of the class and also a partner in crime of Gabishi. After some minutes the students that we're sitting on the stairs realized that Gabishi was looking at them. Gabishi decided to pass them, he didn't care that they were younger or older than him. FInally Gabishi reached his destination point, the rooftop. No one was going there since it was still kinda freezing since it was still winter, but the temperature didn't disturbed Gabishi at all. Even thought he was only wearing the student uniform with a black sweater. He was holding a melon bread, and two cans Mad Bull. He was starving and he need some caffeine to stay awake for the next classes.

Gabishi quickly sit on the ground while laying his back to the fence. He puts the cans and the melon bread to the ground. He look around, there where no one beside him. Well, finally i can smoke in peace Gabishi said as he took out his pack of cigarettes from his pocket. He took out a cigarette from the pack and put in his mouth while he was searching his zippo in another pocket. He slowly light up his cigarette while creating a smoke from his mouth. Gabishi looks at the sky while smoking his cigarette, finally he was calming down. Even thought he didn't want that someone find out that he was smoking on the school grounds, even thought some teachers already knew about that. Gabishi continued to smoke while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: The Lion back to his cage [OPEN]   The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:41 pm

It was lunch break at the prestigious Kizuna Academy, and students were allowed to relax between studies, enjoy their meals either made in the cafeteria or ones they brought from home. Some used the extra time to read up on their studies and/or do their homework. Ejji was one of these students, and right now he desired to escape the confines of his classroom. He had already done most of the homework for tomorrow, during the small brakes between classes and for once had nothing to discuss with Surikawa-san, their homeroom teacher. In fact he just wanted some fresh air, away from the sickeningly warm breaths of his fellow students. For some reason he was unusually irritated today, with no apparent reason.

And so, the snow-haired student made his way onto the roof of the school, where he wanted to spend his lunch break. In his hand he held a bento that his mother had made him today. It was especially tasty, due to all the love put in it. Ejji would like nothing more than to eat the meals his mother made - any meals. It was an added bonus that she was a very good cook. He practically worshipped every meal she made. Most food was made by the Mansion Cook, and his mom just cooked for fun.

As soon as he arrived at the immediate are of his favourite spot, his nose was assaulted by this horrid smell - a stink even. He could tell these from a mile away - cigarettes. Who in their right mind would smoke here?! Who dared, actually?
Ejji's eyes quickly scanned for the source of the offensive smell, and they landed on a fellow student. That red hair, that unkempt hairstyle - that was none other than one of his most notorious fellow students. The Reiguu heir was actually surprised, along with the rest of the class, when he heard the young man before him answer the roll call today. Ejji would usually just stay clear of him, but not today. Something was in the air, and it wasn't smoke.

"Ogami Gabishi. Class 2-A. I have not seen you for a long time now." Ejji kept his face intently cold and emotionless. "A miracle you chose to attend class today, isn't it?"

Honestly, he was one of those Nadashiki punks. Nothing but trouble.

"And stop smoking. It's prohibited... and unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: The Lion back to his cage [OPEN]   The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Gabishi was still smoking his cigarette while looking down at the school's grounds, like always he was bored since there was anything interesting in school. That's why he like to stay at Nadashiki, even thought he always get in troubles for helping others. He fill his lungs with smoke before releasing from his nose. Gabishi was already annoyed since the roll call. Everyone was surprised just because he decided to go back to school? Well, he was more forced by someone else. For the entire first period he felt like a stranger in a strange land. Gabishi was totally annoyed that almost all of the students look at him, some were surprised, but some were also scared. He just remember that he only entered once in his second year and after he cut all classes since he was already bored. He decided to open the first can of Mad Bull and slowly drink it. Even thought it contain a lot of caffeine Gabishi didn't felt anything different.

Gabishi continued to smoke his cigarette while looking around, there was no one in the roof top beside him. Maybe he scared all the students like always, but Gabishi decided to ignored that by continuing smoking his cigarette in silent. He just keep smoking while drinking the Mad Bull drink while thinking at a lot of stuff. The lunch break was still long before the next bell, so Gabishi decided to spent it in silent hoping that no one was disturbing him while he was enjoying his cigarette.

Suddenly Gabishi heard the door of the roof top opened, someone else was there beside Gabishi. Gabishi was still smoking his cigarette so he decided to ignore the newcomer until a guy with white hairs go closer towards Gabishi. Gabishi look at the man, he was tall, white hairs, blue eyes, his cloths were different from the other students. His cloths were more.... expensive? That was the only word that come out from Gabishi's mind. Yeah.... Gabishi responded while he drink the Mad Bull until the last drop and put to his side to use it like ashtray. Gabishi continue to smoke while putting the ash into the new ashtray that Gabishi made. Why? you don't like that i come back to this boring place? Gabishi said while looking at the eyes of the white hair boy.

Gabishi just sigh when the white haired asked him to turn off the cigarette. He was disappointed and a little angry at the white haired man, but he can old himself. He took his lest breath of grey smoke before he released to the sky. He grab his new ashtray and throw the bunt inside of it. Well, it's prohibited.... in here..... but luckily pleasant for me.... Gabishi said at the white haired guy. And you are? Gabishi asked at the man as he opened his second can of Mad Bull.
Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: The Lion back to his cage [OPEN]   The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Ejji kept himself from frowning. Naturally, people like Gabishi seemed to bring out the worst feelings in people with their blatant disregard for their surroundings and their dislike for rules of proper conduct. This young man before him seemed to simply not give a damn about smoking in school and could care less about studies... but the question remained - why bother coming back?

For some strange reason Ogami did not react as Ejji would expect his kind to. He didn't get violent or use foul language, which was actually a good thing.

"It is not the question whether I like or dislike your presence here. In fact - I have no opinion on it, aside from the fact it is strange that you chose to attend classes at this time." Ejji nodded more to himself than to Gabishi as he made a pause. "I am also surprised that Surikawa-sensei did not skin you alive, so to speak, for missing out on such a long period of time. The real question is, however - why bother to show up at all? You clearly have no love for education, as most of... people... from Nadashiki do."

The Reiguu heir raised his arm to wave away the remnants of the cigarette smoke lingering in the air. He had a strong dislike for these vile little things, and was proud of his father for not partaking in this stupid addictive habit.

"How can something so vile be pleasant eludes me. As for my name - Reiguu Ejji, your classmate. I doubt you will remember me, though."

Ejji had to hold back yet another frown from breaking his perfect poker face. To think that they were in the same class through all of the First Year of High School. He would not be surprised if the young man before him didn't even hear of the Reiguu name.
However the conversation would continue, since Ejji was genuinely curious about the reasons a person like Gabishi would have for coming back to Kizuna.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: The Lion back to his cage [OPEN]   The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:46 pm

Gabishi look at Ejji while he drink his Mad Bull, like the previous one, the caffeine didn't helped Gabishi at all. Gabishi look around for a minute, even thought it was winter, the wind was good and made Gabishi a little more calm than before. One of the many places that made Gabishi calm was the rooftop. Not many people talking or disturbing him, well…. beside the white haired guy, named Ejji. Gabishi yawn for a long time before looking at Ejii once again.

Gabishi remain silent as Ejji talked to him. Surikawa-sensei?…… Oh!! You mean Mr. Four Eyes…. Gabishi said as he heard the name of their home room teacher. Gabishi wasn't really good with long names, thats why he liked to make nicknames to others making for him much more easy to remember. Well, i bet that his already give up on me….. Gabishi said with a little smile while looking at the sky. He opened the plastic around the melon bread and give a small bite on it and slowly swallow it before talking again. Why? Hmm…… You know that even the strongest animal can be tamed by a human…. well, there is someone in our class that's doing the same thing… Gabishi said while still eating his melon bread while looking at Ejji. Suddenly Gabishi's eyes become more serious when Ejji mentioned that Gabishi didn't need education and put in the same level of a delinquent of Nadashiki. Put in the same level of a Nadashiki delinquent was one of the most things that Gabishi hated. Gabishi remain silent, since Ejji was already making Gabishi a little mad. Gabishi took a deep breath before he released. If your putting me at the same level as a delinquent in Nadashiki, than your making one of your biggest mistakes….. i'm not the same as those punks! Gabishi raised his voice a little, he wasn't looking for a fight but he only wanted that people understand that part. Just because i'm from Nadashiki it doesn't mean that i'm the same as those delinquents. Gabishi said as he took a bigger bite on his melon bread trying to calm down himself.

Reiguu Ejji? Yeah….. i've heard that name somewhere. Gabishi said as he drink his Mad Bull. He continue to eat his melon bread as he look at Ejji, while trying to remember where he heard that name. Maybe when he walked in the streets of Nadashiki, since a lot of information pass there or at school before he left. Well, even thought you already know my name….. I'm Gabishi Ogami, nice to meet you Gabishi said as he raised his can of Mad Bull towards Ejji.
Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: The Lion back to his cage [OPEN]   The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:22 pm

The Reiguu heir still stood, listening to the classmate sitting before him. It seemed there was some truth to Gabishi's words, since there was some difference between him and other punks residing in the lowest town of the Ueitawa region. There was almost no way to tell, if he was simply smarter and more careful than the others, or if he was truthful. Ejji had a small chance to tell if their conversation continued even further, and perhaps it was time to ask direct questions, if the white-hired student still wanted some answers.

Ejji tilted his head slightly, looking down at this odd individual. "It is really strange - the way you talk. One minute you are calling our homeroom teacher "Four-Eyes" and then the other you say that it's nice to meet me. Contradicting." Ejji nodded then, taking a few leisurely steps aside from Gabishi. "Is it because a different level of respect, or lack thereof? Did I warrant something of the sort with my words or actions? Or is it simply because most our other classmates are afraid even to talk to you, whereas I am not afraid in the slightest? I wonder - should I be?"

Ejji had taken notice to the way Gabishi was treated in class, whenever he was present, which was far too rare if one really wanted to make a difference. Yet - those instances were enough to see that for some reason most of afraid of this young man before Ejji. The heir of the Reiguu family, however, did not fear a mere human. Perhaps... before he could be afraid of some, but now he had seen things far worse. Besides - all he saw was a tall, red-headed man. Perhaps he was good in a fight, but that was yet to be seen, and Ejji would not provoke him that much, now that he calmed down from whatever was driving him minutes ago.

"But I suppose it's nice to meet you, as well. Except for you smoking in the area. You happened to sit near my favourite spot, and I dislike cigarette smoke. Hence our current conversation." Ejji once again felt the need to explain himself, as he did before with other people.
Having said all that, Ejji decided to stay his next questions for now. He absentmindedly drummed his fingers on the bento box in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: The Lion back to his cage [OPEN]   The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Gabishi continue to drink his Mad Bull before eating his melon bread. Gabishi look at the sky, doing so made Gabishi felt more calm. He look at Ejji while eating his melon bread. This was the second time that someone pissed off Gabishi, but strangely Gabishi wanted didn't punched the person in the face. He also kinda liked to talk to people outside from Nadashiki since there are some of them that reason or use their brain before raising their hands. The wind was blowing a little stronger than before, but it didn't disturbed Gabishi at all.

Oh that? It's just a nickname that i made for him...... Why? Do you want one too? How about Shirokami? Gabishi said with a little smile on his face. Roughly Shirokami where two put together, Shiro was white and Kami was hair. The first thing that Gabishi came on since for him was kinda weird to saw someone with white hair, even thought he knew someone with silver hair. Ok..... calm down a little Shirokami....... Are you a detective? Gabishi said as Ejji asked so many question in one to Gabishi. He didn't like it when someone asked him so many question at one time. Gabishi took a deep breath before responding the question. Well.... if you respect someone, than they will respect you...... Since not many people respect me, than i don't respect them. Gabishi said while looking at Ejji. Huh? your words? Well you kinda pissing me off at the start, but thinking about it.... you just telling things from your viewpoint. Gabishi said as he give another bite to his melon bread, but Gabishi freeze when Ejji said. Our classmates are afraid of me because of a lot of troubles that i made..... It's up to you if you want to be afraid of me or not, if not that means that you're a brave man Shirokami. Gabishi said with a little smile on his face.

Gabishi drink his Mad Bull and continued to eat his melon bread. Ejji mentioned that Gabishi was sitting on Ejji's favorite spot. Gabishi can't believe that in such big place, he was sitting in the same place of someone else. Gabishi look around for a minute before looking at Ejji once again. Well, I'm sorry to take your spot, but you can sit everywhere right now. Gabishi said with a pissed off voice.
Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: The Lion back to his cage [OPEN]   The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:09 pm

"If you really require a nickname to use - use one I already have. It's Edge." Ejji spoke the last word in english, making sure that Gabishi would not mix it up with his name. They sounded similar, after all.

Ejji noticed the slight increase in the wind. He had paid it no real attention, aside from raising one hand and going through his hair with his fingers. He hoped that his hairstyle was unharmed after all the trouble he went through to make it that way. No point in trying to look good if you don't maintain effort with it.
Then Ejji proceeded to repond.

"I see. No respect for those you get none from. An understandable point of view, but still - some rules are made for a purpose and are to be followed, whether respect is involved or not. I pride myself on being an example, and so should others. Those who do not are merely fools, unable to comprehend that they have the potential to do better and thus raise their own level of well-being. An advice, if you will - take it or leave it, I care not." Ejji glanced aside, deciding that he would eat his lunch in the company of this young man. Lunch break was not infinite and unless Ejji wanted to remain hungry - he would eat now.

The snow-haired honor student sat down not far from Gabishi, so that they could continue talking. There seemed to be few others in the area, and Ejji's reputation would not suffer from being seen associating with the Ogami boy. And even if someone did see them, Ejji was sure he would be able to easily dispel any rumours. His words were taken only as the truth. He spoke nothing else, as long as othrs were concerned.

"This is my favourite spot." the boy indicated to where he was sitting. "You misunderstood. The place where you are sitting is very close by - that is all."

Ejji would then open the bento box. Inside was the tastiest food to ever be put inside a box, that Ejji would have the honor and pleasure of eating. His mother was a miracle cook, he was sure. None in this entire multiverse came close to her.
It was time to eat.

"Itadakimasu." Ejji spoke, before taking his chopsticks and starting his meal, making sure to mind his manners even in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: The Lion back to his cage [OPEN]   The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Gabishi look at Ejji while eating his melon bread. Ejji was talking about that he already have a nickname that was much cooler than the one that Gabishi give to him. He look at the sky for a moment while eating the melon bread and grabbed the Mad Bull. He drank a little before looking at Ejji once again. Edge? Yeah that sounds better.... Gabishi said as he put down his Mad Bull on the floor.

Don't get to cocky Edge.... even a king need the help of his people to become stronger..... Gabishi said as he looks at Ejji. He drink his Mad Bull before starring to talk again. You are right about people having potential, but sometimes they need the help of someone else to discover their potential. Gabishi said with a little smile on his face, since he always like to help other people, even thought after that many people get scared of him. Maybe because of the ways Gabishi use to help others, but he just do the things that he think that are necessary to do. Gabishi give another bite to his melon bread while looking behind him. It seems that students are starting to go back the main building, maybe the lunch break was almost over. Gabishi yawn before looking back at Ejji, yeah... the caffeine didn't make so much effect to his body.

Gabishi look at Ejji as he sit down not really far away from and saying that was his favorite post. Gabishi almost wanted to facepalm himself hearing that, but he stay calm and look at the sky before he can break something near there. He really need a cigarette but the problem was that Ejji was also there, and Gabishi didn't want to disturb him while having his meal. Even before that Ejji said "Itadakimasu", Gabishi already finished his melon bread, only leaving the plastic. Gabishi remain silent waiting for the bell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion back to his cage [OPEN]   The Lion back to his cage [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lion back to his cage [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1