Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:31 am

"Lets see...uh..." Akina tapped her chin in thought. "Well, I don't know much either, all I know is that stuff like this has been happening for a while, and it was never this crazy here. I've been here a while, I should know."

She paused for a few seconds before continuing. "That word "Persona" has been coming up a bunch too, and it's been bothering me. I met this guy, at the school actually, and he told me that I'd probably be getting one eventually, whatever that means. He probably knew about what was going on, but he said I wouldn't believe him if he told me."

"Though, that happened a while ago, so I don't really remember the conversation too well, my bad." That part was a little lie, as she remembered that exchange almost perfectly. How could she forget? However, she was still unsure if she should just bring Jack up again immediately, as Nozomi had a point. "Other than that, I got nothing really. Sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:07 pm

he heard  that word ''persona and  of that ranger group somewhere before. still to hear all of this coming from nozomi and akina , what did this mean?

''you know now that you mention i do recall reading up on this persona stuff and these ranger guys in my old school'' suzio remembered.

''maybe those guys caused this'' he said.

''but nozomi what weird broadcast'' he asked.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:34 pm

"They probably didn't cause it but they are almost certainly involved in it. Oh, you didn't see my summary of it? Here you go Suzio, a detailed little summary of a news hijacking a few months ago." https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t2096-the-first-broadcast

"I honestly have no idea what could be going on, or what a 'Persona' is in this scenario. But I'm almost certain about one thing, and that is that the 'Reporter' can give us those answers. Thankfully I found out that during the hijacking some of the people involved in this went into the Radio Station. So if we go there we might find some answers."

"What do you think, should we go to the radio station or not? It might be worth it but it also could be dangerous." If my idea is refused I at least hope that we can find some answers another way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:06 pm

Hm.... I dont think we should necessarily go to the radio station just yet. Nozomi said treading carefully. He was the only one with a persona out of all of them. If some of the people involved in stuff like him clearly went to the tower. That meant it wasnt exactly gonna be safe if they stumbled upon something. Nozomi had to find a way to prevent these guys from getting into some potential trouble.

Now I dont think any of the people involved are responsible either Suzio. I think they probably just know as much as we do, but we shouldnt stalk them about it and instead find things on our own. Last thing I sure as hell wanna be known as is a stalker haha.

I think for the most part. We should be careful given all the weird stuff happening/being mentioned and look around for things around us that may stick out. Nozomi said sure of his decision. They couldnt exactly take any form of risks should they actually stumble upon anything just yet.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:47 pm

Akina was getting a weird feeling of dread throughout this conversation. She didn't know why, but she felt like they were treading on something dangerous.

"Uh...I-I agree with Nozomi...assuming they're the ones at fault here might be a bit...hasty on our part. They might just be like us, looking for info in their own way." She paused, thinking for a bit. "Well...that's what I think, at least."

She looked over to Nozomi. "But look where? The school? Where else would we go? And what exactly would we even look for?" Akina shot out a few questions, not fully realizing she was actually voicing her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 7:41 pm

akina and nozomi did have good points , but that report on that brodcast was crazy! why wasn't he aware of this?

''yeah but i mean they must have SOMETHING to do with this dont they'' suzio asked.

''i wasn't thinking of stalking them now , thats a bit..over the top''
he continued.

suzio turned to akina

your right where do we even begin? he asked.

''i could try to look up some stuff online , i hear there's a pretty famous forum for our school'' he added.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 7:59 pm

"You do realize that looking around will get us absolutely nowhere right nozomi? Also from what I felt from talking to Jack Rannells, they definently know more than we do. I honestly think we should just ask some of these guys up front about what is going on, and maybe what little we have could help pry out more info from them." It seems nozomi is not willing to either go to the radio station or follow the people involved, but if we just look around for suspicious stuff we will get nowhere.

"Exactly Akina, we would have no idea where to even begin searching for these, and we would have no idea how significant anything we found would be." It seems Akina doesn't want to blame the people involved for what happened and doesn't want to interfere with them, might be a bit cautious but a worthwhile opinion. "With something this big and dangerous, it would probably only be learned from other people involved, so I really doubt we would learn anything online."

"Since we have ruled out searching the radio station due to danger, the only other effective way to learn what's happening is to interrogate/question one of the people involved. Searching for suspicious events would take too long and would be too ineffective, but we have this giant list of the people involved in this affair. Heck, since I have connections with the police I might be able to get their numbers. This is literally the only other choice left, so we should at least try it." I silently wait and hope that they would agree with me, because this isn't dangerous and we have a high rate of getting what we need to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:40 pm

Eh sure.Lets go for it Tremora. We might as well try. Said Nozomi. The idea came off as a bit strange/creepy. Though it was sure as hell worth a shot.

Lets be a little careful with this though. In my opinion we cant just call them up willy nilly and we gotta be careful with our approach. Otherwise we could scare someone off. In my opinion we gotta talk to just one of them atleast carefully and not get all pushy. Otherwise we'd be rude and annoying basically to them Said Nozomi voicing his natural social experience onto the others. After all. They had to be cautious when it came to this.

So I guess that makes us our own little investigation team?Haha. What the hell should we call ourselves?Said Nozomi in a playful tone. To be honest he found this a interesting new highlight.

So. It's settled then, What do you two think?I'm all for Tremoras idea kinda. As long as we handle the talking carefully we can pull this off.

Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:10 pm

"Well...as long as we're careful and we don't do anything too rash..." Akina was still all for being cautious, and for not going too deep with this, as she was still getting weird vibes. But, if the others wanted to go for it, who was she to stop them?

Besides, what did they honestly have to lose?

"...A lot of things, actually..." Akina's mind decided to chime in, but she pushed away the thought. Now wasn't the time for that.

"...I don't see why not. I'm in too," Akina answered with a slight grin. "As for names though...I got nothing. Sorry." She shrugged, still grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:05 pm

suzio didn't even want to get close to those guys to be honest. after all god only knows what would happen if we got into a fight. he hated to admit it but it looks like we had no choice in the matter.

''yeah so long as we do this carefully im in too'' he said.

''you guys better protect me though if we get into a scuffle with those dudes ha ha'' suzio said hoping it didn't come to that.

wait why did he even say that?

''as for a name , how about..the azores investigation team''
he suggested.

''or the AIT for short'' he continued.

''since you know our school is in the Azores region after all'' he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:43 pm

You know. That doesnt sound half bad suzio! We could be the Azores Investigation Team! Yeah. Though lets not go spreading our name around anything or shouting to the heavens that we're even a team. This is kinda just an us thing you feel me?

Sounds pretty nice just thinking about it. What about you tremora n akina? I personally like the idea of that name.

We could totally go over to my house and plan this over a bit more. It's pretty big and besides. Could totally arrange a few things for us in there. Said Nozomi. Eager to get started on this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:48 pm

nozomi's place hm? you know ever since he met nozomi he did often wonder what his house looked like. though he would feel like he was intruding on a normal day and normal situation , this was far from it.

''no we're not going do that nozomi dont worry . we're just going to go by the name nothing more'' he assured him.

''that sounds cool , i mean we do need a bigger space to discuss this'' he said.

he turned to akina and tremora.

''what about you guys? he asked.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:04 pm

"Oh, so our team name is AIT? That sounds pretty good and also quite hard to figure out. Yeah, I definently agree with the name. Oh, so we are going to cover the details at your house Nozomi? I think that is wise, because people are bound to notice us if we keep on talking here."

Just as I say that it seems people are starting to flock away from looking at the star. Jeez, a closer call wouldn't have been possible. "It's sad that many people do not have the capacity for or want the truth. If everyone wanted and was capable of it, the world would change for the better."

"So, I'll quickly get us some snacks and beverages before we head to your place Nozomi. I mean, you can't really do anything on an empty stomach. I'll be at your place later because I want to do a quick check for these people's locations." I wait and see if anyone else has something to say and then make my leave.

[Exit]

Last edited by TheDeathNaught1 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Alright Tremora. Well. With that logic. Doesnt that make us The Truth Seekers Then?Haha. Because we're seeking the truth. Also thanks for paying for this. We really appreciate it. Said Nozomi feeling a bit light today as he took some of the snacks/refreshments from Tremora.This was certainly interesting to help create with his three friends.

Alright Suzio,Lets head over to my house. Akina you shoud totally tag along. We certainly gotta plan a few things out. Said Nozomi aiming to the two of them. As he began to walk out of the store with Suzio and with or without Akina.

Nozomi Exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:01 pm

this was going to be dangerous and exciting at the same time. the truth seekers eh? maybe that name was better.

''right'' he said.

''come on guys'' he added as he left the store with nozomi.

*suzio exits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next