Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Waltzing around (Deathnaught)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Waltzing around (Deathnaught) Empty
PostSubject: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 10:15 am

Nozomi was once again. Walking around San Malarus. For apparently literally no reason at all. He had just left the bakery and was carrying a bag of sweets. He was very unfamiliar witht he delicacies in San Malarus. So he had decided to buy one of everything at the time. Resulting in him probably gain ten lbs that day.

As Nozi was walking someone began to tug hard on the bag he had obtained. It was one of those weirdos again. Some thin guy in a white tanktop and jeans with a strange mohawk haircut.Trying to demand it. Nozomi was stuck in a tug of war with the guy.

Hey just give me it already!

I paid for this!Let go or else!Said Nozomi. Stuck in this situation.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:18 am

I walked out of a donut shop, with a large box of them in hand when I saw more conflict. It seemed that some guy in a Mohawk was trying to take some food from a guy with a buzzcut. It seemed that this guy was starved for food, and the other guy didn't want to part with his. *Sigh* Well looks like I'll have to stop them and provide consolation to this poor Mohawk man.

"Hey! If you really want some food then take these. Besides, they are probably more filling than miscellaneous candies." As I finish saying this I walk over and take the Mohawk man's hand off of Mr buzz cut. "Here you go, some fresh donuts Mr Mohawk." As I say that I turn around thinking to myself that I resolved a conflict that could have escalated to violence.

"Say, are you all right Mr buzz cut? It seemed that guy needed food and was bothering you for it so I kinda gave him my donuts. So since I helped you with that could I at least know your name? Oh, also, I'm Tremora Veritain, pleased to meet you." As I say that I wait for his respond to my sudden intrusion in this little conflict.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 2:15 pm

Man.... You seem a little overly kind haha. That guy was STEALING my food for no reason.Said Nozomi. This guy seemed a bit too nice on the streets,but he didn't look bad.

Nice to meet you Tremora. I'm Nozomi Kichida. You seem like a pretty alright guy
Nozomi figured this couldn't be a bad person. As the guy ran off with Tremora's donuts. He figured Tremora was a bit of a nice guy.

I'm rather new to this city,Only been here for a week actually. How about you? You look like you've lived around here a little.

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:51 pm

"Yeah I get that sometimes, but it doesn't really matter. Actually, think about, if you were to steal food why would you do it?" It seemed that he didn't really understand why people do things. In reality very few people commit crimes just because they want to, almost everyone has a reason behind it, no matter how ludicrous or small it is.

"Nozomi Kichida? I'll be sure to remember that." It seems that he already has a good opinion of me. "*Sigh* Looks like I'll have to buy some more donuts." .... ok, now I'm just being paranoid, thinking that everyone I meet might have supernatural powers. Need to stop being so damn suspicious of people I never met.

"You just moved here, well good for you. Um.... A little? I have been living in this city my entire life. I don't think that would be a little. Oh, here is a word of warning for you, some very strange things have been going on recently. So try not to get mixed up in this craziness, it seems you already have a hard enough time trying to be able to eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:05 pm

If I were to steal food. I'd be desperate or just really not willing to buy it myself. However the guy that just tried to rob me was part of a local gang actually. They can afford their own food. I got into a scuffle with some of their buddies a while ago.

Nozomi was being honest with this guy. He didnt seem to understand much of it.

You know if you want I could buy you some more donuts haha.Trust me, I knew from the first day I got here that alot of strange stuff tends to happen around here it seems. Now that I think of it. I have been mixed a little with the craziness here! Nozomi stated. Recalling back to all the stuff he went through.

Though I like it here. Better than the places I used to live around anyway.

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:24 pm

"..... well at least I stopped him from mugging you.... eheheeheheh. *Sigh* And what scuffle would this be? Did you kick their leader in the face?" One who just got to these islands a week ago does not simply piss off a local gang so soon. "It's sad that I've been here all my life and have no idea about the local gangs."

"You would really do that for me!? Awesome...... wait what? Knew from the first day?" Oh no don't tell me, don't tell me that he is inside this whole supernatural mess. Oh crud he just admitted it, but wait a minute, I could have him help me learn what the hell is going on in this place nowadays. "Yeah it is a decent place, but I want to make it the best place in the world!"

"So, what would you happen to know about these crazy events? If it would be possible, could you tell me everything you know about this? I am kinda looking into what's happening and I want to find out everything about this." I really hope he just doesn't tell me not to get involved like Jack Rannells. Now all I can do is wait for his response to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:30 pm

Yeah they were attacking some little girl actually. Thankfully I intervened however. I'm amazed theyd do such a thing. I beat down two of their buddies before the leader ran off. I carried her get to the hospital actually.

Yeah sure I totally dont mind buying you those donuts again man. I mean you at the very least prevented much of a scuffle haha. Said Nozomi with a bit of a smile on his face. As he gestured for Tremora to go over to the bakery with him. This guy seemed pretty alright.

As for crazy events. I don't know too much about this. Closest I saw to a crazy thing was that incident I just old you of. Met a few interesting people around here but other than That I dont really have anything.

So you just live around here?You dont do anything eventful?
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:38 pm

"A girl? That is the most shameful thing in the world, not only beating up somebody incredibly weaker, but a woman. You my friend have earned yourself my respect." Anyone who fights against common bullies and helps the weak is A ok in my books.

"Thank you very much.... but wouldn't that mean you'd have to pay the same as you would have for replacing that bag? If that's the case then you pay for half and I pay for the other half. Oh, no problem, it's who I am so it's natural for me." As I say that I follow him to the bakery... ah, that smell of fresh baked bread with glaze!

"So you don't know anything either? *Sigh* And here I thought I would have gotten down to the bottom of this supernatural business. But wait, what do you mean by 'a few interesting people'? Also yes, I just live around here, and if you call being an actual good guy eventful then I am living the most eventful life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:17 am

Yeah man. I couldn't believe it. I got a bit hurt trying to defend her. But I made sure she was OK. Nah Tremors. Ill handle the tab fully. Its the least I could do. Besides I recall you don't have to pay extra for the bags either haha. Also the only interesting people I've met around here are a few students I've gotten to know. And that's about it. Nozomi found the guys inquisitiveness. Strange. He didn't get what he was trying to find out about "strange happenings" . However he figured to go along with it it wasnt like tremora was a bad guy or anything. He felt he could trust him a little Though beyond what I said. I still got nothing on any strange happenings. Why? Do you know anything about those?
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:27 am

"Well if you insist I'm fine with that. Also just who are these interesting students? They might be able to help me with figuring all this out." I really hope that he will let me know because it could be vital to getting to the bottom of this situation.

"Well, there is pretty much only a news broadcast and someone telling me to not get involved in this. That's all I've got, but I could really use some help being directed to some people. Specifically some people mentioned in that news broadcast hijacking." I really need some locations to match names right about now.

"*Sigh* If this is too much trouble for you I can find it out myself. But I would be very appreciative if you could direct me to some of these people." As I say that I give him a list of all the people that "Reporter" mentioned, including Jack Rannels. "Would you happen to know where any of these people might be?" I really hope I'm not overwhelming him but I need this information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:29 am

[color=#003366]Erm. By interesting studentsI just meant a few ordinary friends of mine. We dont really do anything special i guess beyond hangout.color] Nozomi was beginning to wonder just how nosy this guy was. There was adifferencebetween trying to investigate something and just making someone uncomfortable. But that didn't change much of what nozomi thought of him really. Then again he seemed to be on a serious trail. Nozi. Just didn't know how to react much.I don't know any of the people on that list. Nor a Jack Rannels. Id appreciate it if you didn't inquire so much on my own friends either. Were just normal guys n gals. Nozomi had figured to just be honest with the guy. [color=#003366]That news broadcast sounds interesting however. Never heard of it. You don't know anything about it either?color]
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:19 pm

"Ordinary friends? *Sigh* and here I thought I could even get a droplet of useful info. Also I'm sorry if this is making you uncomfortable." Jeez, nothing, nothing, and even more nothing. "You don't know anyone on this list? *Sigh* And again, I'm sorry, I won't try to dig into your friendships and personal life."

"Oh, so you want to know about the news broadcast? Well I know some about it but the best place to look it up is online. And everything I know about it is there. It's also where this list of names comes from, so please try checking it out." I give him the web address for this "event" that happened, https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t2096-the-first-broadcast and then I say, "So that's about it, hope you have a good day neighbor."

As I say that I head over to the adoption center for my work hours of helping children. Ah, how great it is to help others.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:28 pm

Well. Hope you have a good day too! Said Nozomi as Tremora walked away from him.

Tremora was certainly a.... interesting guy. Not sure about his intentions. Though he figured he could trust him a little. He didn't seem bad just... Nosy. Besides that he was an all around guy. I mean he DID stop him from being robbed of his food.

Guess I'll see you around some other time then Tremora.

Nozomi then went off to do whatever. Eh, Today was ok he guessed. Tremora lightened up his day a bit.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Users have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waltzing around (Deathnaught)   Waltzing around (Deathnaught) Empty

Back to top Go down

Waltzing around (Deathnaught)
Page 1 of 1