Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Questions(DeathNaught) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Questions(DeathNaught) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Questions(DeathNaught) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Questions(DeathNaught) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Questions(DeathNaught)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Questions(DeathNaught) Empty
PostSubject: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Nozomi had walked into the cafe/bakery where he had the first meeting for the AIT already. Man things were already looking pretty up. Working together with his friends to solve a case and all that. Though.... There was one thing that Nozomi could not get off his mind.

He had to ask Tremora this. It was important and he had to get it off his mind with him. So he sat down in one of the chairs of the bakery. The idle banter of the people going around him going on. As perceptive as Nozomi was. He wasn't exactly interested in hearing this and that about everyone elses day. As he texted for Tremora to arrive at the bakery with the following message a while ago.

Hey Tremora. I was wondering if I could ask you something. Meet me down at the bakery. You'll know which one. The one where we made up our mind about the Azores Investigation Team.

Nozomi figured it was a simple message that was straight to the point. Didnt make it seem too standoffish as he thought to himself about everything while sitting down in his chair. Only one other seat in front of him For Tremora to sit for their conversation. He had made sure that nobody else would take it.

As Nozomi sipped from the coffee he ordered. He pondered. Waiting patiently for his mature friend to arrive.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:38 pm

What does he want with me now? It doesn't seem that he found anything else yet what does he want? "I don't know either, but from what I saw through you, it feels like a subtle interrogation." Great, just what I needed, someone I am working with grilling me for info. It could possibly be about my past but I doubt it.

I head over to the little bakery and find Nozomi sitting down, so I sit down right next to him, order a lot of donuts, and ask. "So what is it that you want to ask me Nozomi? You know I'm an open book for you." Yet you still drag me here without notice, warning, and seemingly without reason.

What's gotten into you today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Well.... Nozomi said as he spoke to Tremora carefully. He hoped this didn't push any buttons or anything with the guy. Givent hey were working together and all.

I've been meaning to ask you something. I hope this doesn't press any buttons or anything. Nozomi said carefully as he analyzed the area around him. Quiet, Senile. Fitting for a discussion such as this while keeping up the brevity of the mood.

Well. Tremora. Why do you have such good contact with the police is something I've been wondering. How exactly? Nozomi asked carefully. Awaiting a response as he took another drink from his coffee.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Your fucking kidding me, it really is about my past. "*Sigh* so it's come to this, do you really want to know how I have such a connection?" Seeing his wanting to have his answer yet trying to control it, I had to tell him it. "The reason is because I have worked with the police many times."

But I also have to tell him the other part of it. "And because I am a convict." Jesus Christ, I spilled the beans, now at least I have nowhere to go but forward. "You know I don't really want to continue this, but if you want me to just say so. As for how I'm a convict, I killed my girlfriend."

"You noticed how I tried that peaceful approach with the guy who was trying to steal from you out of spite? Well it's because I never want to hurt another person, and have absolutely forbidden myself from murdering another. Not after taking the life of the woman I loved." Now, like they always would, they would run away from him and call him scum, not like he wasn't used to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Tremora.... Nozomi said as he placed a friendly hand on Tremoras Shoulder.

Listen man. I don't really mind this. The past is the past. I'm certainly not someone to linger on it. You don't look like a bad person either man. if anything You look like a person who genuinly owned up to what he did. Nozomi said as he looked Tremora hopefully in the face. Just because of one thing Tremora did. Yeah it was bad. Though Tremora as who he was certainly seemed to be redeeming himself.

So you killed your girlfriend... Well man. I don't know why. if you Don't want to say why that's fine either, But I accept it nevertheless.Nozomi said with a straight Playful expression.

Well It's nice that you've forbidden yourself from harming other people in response to that and all. You seem to be very hellbent on keeping it that way.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:04 pm

He understands me? Whenever I say this to someone I don't know personally, they just call me murderer, and all sorts of degrading things. Yet he understands and forgives me, honestly it's quite refreshing. "*Sigh* I don't know either why I killed her, but I guess it was because of the strain on our relationship, if that can even be called a reason.

"Yeah, I think hellbent is probably the right term, since when I die I am going there. But there is something I want to talk to you about." "So are you ready to tell him about me?" Yes I am Prometheus. "Did you find out anything else about persona? Because I finally have one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Ha...Man it's alright. We all lash out at times from emotions and stuff. I'd know.Because I lash out alot of things. Sometimes in the worst ways possible. Nozomi said thinking back to his own personal experiences.

Well. I certainly don't think you'd be going to hell man. Don't put yourself down so much. Nozomi said in a reassuring tone to his friend. Thinking back. Man. It was like there was some kind of apathy going around. Everyone he knew had something depressing to them. Well maybe it was fate for him to help them out.

A persona... Hahah shit tremora I didn't think we'd have this conversation yet...But I have a persona too. I awakened to mines in a very...Scary predicament. Nozomi says.Recalling the battle that took place.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:22 pm

"But I loved her with all my heart, yet I did that myself." Jesus, someone understands yet they don't. "I had it in my heart to kill the one person I love because of a petty disagreement. If I can do that, I can do many other horrid things."

"Sadly you don't know, but when you take a person's life, there is literally hell to pay. And I already payed half of it. Don't worry, I've had this on me for a long time, so it won't hurt to talk about it." Jeez, this is getting a bit too depressing.

....... wat. He has a persona? AND DIDN'T TELL ME!? "Well I wouldn't either, unless you feel the truth it is hard to understand it." No need to rub it in, jeez. "You have a persona? *Sigh* why didn't you tell me or the others. Wait, a scary predicament? And what would this be?" Suddenly I feel like I don't want to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Tremora man. We all make mistakes. Just cause you made one does not make you a horrible person already man. Nozomi said speaking honestly to his friend over here.

Eh yeah I don't.There clearly is hell to pay. I can tell by looking at you you've endured alot due to that.

[color=#003366]Tremora.... Theres alot I gotta talk to you about. Having a persona isnt all fun n games. I only got my persona from nearly dieing if anything./color] Nozomi said detailing the experience.

These things called shadows tried to attack me. But these other people that had a persona. I didn't know their names but they helped me out. Helped me summon my own persona and fight them off. Nozomi stated. Recalling the event himself.

Trust me man... The story doesn't end there either. Nozomi stated. Hoping for a response before he continued on with this.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:34 pm

"Shadows? What are they? And just asking, who were these other people with personas?" Jeez, it seems like his was a horrid experience. "Wait, summon your persona? I was just given it. By some guy named Philemon."

That is a bit of an inconsistency. "I met this guy, Philemon, in a dream when I suddenly passed out walking out of my door. He said he was the god of the ego and some other stuff and gave me my persona Prometheus."

"Wait it doesn't end there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:38 pm

I heard it could be obtained from Philemon. I know who he is actually Tremora. Nozomi said cautiously. Debating how his friend would take the news depending on how he was saying this.

There are... Different ways a person can get a persona. Shadows are these weird creatures that try to kill ANYBODY they see. The only way to hurt them is with a persona is what I was told. Then I summoned mine and fought them too. Nozomi said. Describing the event. it was one hell of a experience to him. Being in actual combat.

It doesn't end there. There's also this thing called an alternate version. Of each place here right? Suzio got kidnapped into the alternate version of Penecia apparently. Some weird deformed world. When I went into one of these odd portals to save him. I saw a kid that looked exactly like him talking to him. Saying things he was denying and all.T ehn suddenly it turned into a monster and I had to defeat it. When it died Suzio got a persona! Then we got the fuck out of there! Nozomi described in a hushed tone. Explaining the importance of all this. They couldn't be too Loud. Otherwise. Someone else might hear them and wonder what the hell was going on.

Tremora I barely know whats going on. But I know theres Shadows that try to kill everybody,and Persona Users are apparently the only thing that can stop them. Nozomi said. Deciding what the main verdict of things was so far.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:45 pm

"If that is so then I am lucky I haven't met any shadows yet.... which i'll have to meet soon" FML. "So my theory about alternate dimensional gateways was true. Damn, that sucks, but wait, are shadows in those alternate dimensions? And Suzio got kidnapped!?"

"Wait, a kid that looked exactly like him? That could mean one of two things, the person had the perfect disguise, or was a part of Suzio. Wait, he got a persona from it being beaten? That almost has to mean it was a part of him, and it could also mean what it was saying is true."

"I would agree to run like hell whenever your had what you wanted. So, this really is a saving the world sort of business? If so I am definently in, but I might have to train on these shadows."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:52 pm

Yes.... We have to defeat shadows in order to get stronger. I noticed that my persona grew in strength off of defeating a few. Recalling the experience of battle was not a very pleasent one for Nozomi. The odd thrill of nearly dieing two times already. Honestly it scared him beyond everything. Though from his talks with everyone and all that he knew about everything. There was no way Nozomi could back down now. He had to stand with himself and his friends to get to the bottom of this. It was either all in or all out.

Apparently. The thing was his shadow. See. There's this place called the Velvet Room. They have attendants that help our persona users. One of them called me and said suzio was in danger and guided me to help him. That place is for discussion another time however. It was a strange idea the velvet room. Nozomi himself didn't know what to think of it. It certainly.... Was rather blue and lively haha.

I got a bad....Feeling we need to be on the lookout. If Suzio got kidnapped. God knows what if Akina gets kidnapped! Or other people we know too! Nozomi stated in a panicked tone. He wouldn't lie. he was scared about all this slightly, But he stood strong int he face ofpanic. Danger. Though he wasn't exactly some macho man savior for everybody.

I don't know about saving the world...But we sure as hell got a mystery to solve!Hahah. Man.... An actual mystery. Now that was interesting. Solving the mystery behind why the hell these alternate dimensions n shadows and everything were here.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:22 pm

"Great, just like your typical RPG... and actual warfare. Velvet Room? Attendants that help us? They knew Suzio was in danger? Oh, ok then." Jeez, I thought I would finally get answers but now there are even more questions.

"You could be right about that, I think I'm lucky I didn't have to face MY shadow. I don't even want to think of what would happen, nevermind what it would say. But doesn't it seem like those person shadows would be intentionally trying to be denied? Because like you said, once they are completely denied they try to kill everyone around them."

"It's as if they are trying to be freed from us, and the only way to do so is denial. They might be putting everything in the worst possible light intentionally. And a mystery? It's more like trying to find out who is behind this all and stop them, so it isn't really a mystery." It's honestly more like mah beautiful game that I own, Xenoblade Chronicles, how I love you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Welll....... I don't know about a war. Or about this being a rpg haha. Though... Tremora. We have to take this seriously. We don't know how many people may get in danger because of this. Considering the situation. Nobody knew ho wbad this would get. Especially with all the weird incidents that happened Around Zela and Maltsu. Maybe these alternate worlds had something to do with it,but for now they definently needed more proof and hard facts.

Yeah. I guess we all get our personas in different ways it seems. Facing a person's shadow is what appears to be a main trigger. It's like... Growing up kind of. See these personas come from our ego and all that. They represent the true us. So. I guess it makes sense for a person to have to admit their flaws. It's like a maturing rite of passage kinda thing from what I saw.

I guess they are trying to be freed from us! Man. I would not want to imagine what if one tried to escape or anything and actually succeeded. They seem pretty deadly. Tremora..... There's alot more to this than you think.

We don't know what brought these worlds here.... Or what's causing all these weird rifts to form... Tremora these things attack innocent people even. We gotta figure out the root of all this and stop it once and for all. Truthfully Nozomi figured Tremora had gotten the gist of things, but he was getting a little to into the moment of it. Yeah it seemed kind of cool. Though this was real risks they were taking here. It was life or death for them practically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions(DeathNaught)   Questions(DeathNaught) Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions(DeathNaught)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next