Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) Empty
PostSubject: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Nozomi happened to be walking through San Malarus once again. It was a clear pristine day. For once the air was clean as well. No smokers or air pollution of any kind where Nozomi was walking through. He had alot on his mind as he walked. Though he started to see a strange light.

Nozomi then began to look torwards the sky at the strange green light that was up in it. A large ball that everybody around him started to see.

I'm not the only one seeing this right?

What is that thing!?

Is this the end of the world?

Unbelievable..

The people around him began to murmur. A small crowd was nearly forming staring in awe at the large green mass. Nozomi himself couldnt help but utter.

Hey what the hell is that!? Nozomi said in awe as he pulled out his phone to take a high resolution picture of it. Man people needed to know about this.

He began to text Suzio and Akina the following message.

Guys...You aren't going to believe this.. Come over to where I am. I'm over in the corner of Donald's Bakery on Central Avenue. Theres a large crowd over here staring at this...Thing. You'll see for yourself when you get over here.

Nozomi hit send and then began a message to Tremora. He had obtained his number for in case he had actually found anything.

Hey Tremora. Remember when you said you were looking for any weird happenings in the city right? Well take a big damn look at this!The message said with a picture of the big green star shining above San Malarus in it. If you dont believe me and wanna see it yourself. Come over to the entrance of Donald's Bakery on Central Avenue. You can't miss this theres a giant crowd staring at the damn thing in the sky.

Nozomi once again pressed send. He hoped one of them would atleast come. They had to see this... It was rather freaky on its own. Nozomi though to himself as he waited at the entrance of the bakery. It was directly where he began to see it as the green light shone in various places.How the hell was it shining in broad daylight?

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 5:21 pm

"Ah, nothing beats a nice warm bath right in the morning." I was getting pretty dirty so I took a bath..... boy it feels good. Just as I was about to be half asleep my cellphone rang. That's odd, I don't really get text messages unless it's from the police, and there wouldn't be anything major right? As a safety precaution I decide to check what this message is about.

Wait, it's from that Nozomi person, why the hell would he want to send me a text so soon? I check the text message itself and it says that there is a giant green star near Donald's Bakery.... an there is even a picture of it. Ok, this might just be what I'm looking for, and I jump out of the bath and put my regular clothes on. I already ate before my bath so I won't have to worry about starving.

I rush to my door and immediately leap out of my house to dash straight towards the location of this anomaly. Why the hell is something like this appearing now? Especially right in front of tons of people, something bad could happen. I don't want anyone else to get caught up in this, and I silently and later on will personally thank Nozomi for notifying me of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:04 pm

Suzio was at the Azorean history museum checking out certain paintings. He truly admired the work of the artist that were displayed below the frames, it was  a sight to behold. Now he understood why koneko was into this stuff.   Suzio was about to leave and go back to the hotel when his phone beeped , it was a text from nozomi.

Guys...You aren't going to believe this.. Come over to where I am. I'm over in the corner of Donald's Bakery on Central Avenue. Theres a large crowd over here staring at this...Thing. You'll see for yourself when you get over here.

Huh? Just what in the world was nozomi talking about? With his intrest peeked, he headed towards donalds bakery and where this ‘’thing supposedly was. When he arrived, suzio found nozomi looking up at something and decided to do the same wondering what it was.

‘’hey nozomi whats got you so-

‘’s-holy god what is that!?? Suzio asked in terror as he starred at whatever that green thing was.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:29 pm

Akina was laying in bed when she felt her phone go off. She picked up her phone to see who had bothered to text her, flipping it open curiously.

Her eyes narrowed. A...thing? What did that mean? Whatever, she'd find out once she made her way there.

Standing up, she quickly shot her mother a text using an excuse, something about needing a friend's notes from school since she needed to keep studying while the school was buried so she wouldn't fall behind or anything. What a lie. But her parents ate up that kind of thing, so oh well.

Once she was done, she ran out the door, checking her phone again to see where Nozomi was.

Central Avenue? What could be going on there? That place is usually packed or close to it! It's not like someone would try something stupid out in the open like that... She thought hard to herself as she ran as fast as she could.

Akina finally reached her destination, quickly scanning the large crowd for Nozomi. Once she found him, along with Suzio, she stopped, resting her hands on her knees as she caught her breath.

"Phew. H-Hey, I got the message and- GAH!" She finally spotted the green thing in the sky and she couldn't help but cry out in surprise. "What the...w-what is that?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Nozomi was surprised at the quick arrival of all his companions. As Tremora ran up to him and Suzio alongside Akina arrived seperatley a few minutes later.

I wasn't kidding when I said there was something freaky here! Guys this Is clearly strange. Nozomi said pointing at the big large Green star.

I ain't sure what the hell to make of this thing. Everyone seems to be mesmerized by it senselessly. To be honest this may mean something.

Nozomi thought to himself as he relayed this to his friends. He wondered if all the recent stuff he had begun to experience contributed to this. Personas. Shadows. The Velvet Room. Some weird alternate dimension he heard of as well. Maybe...They played a role in that weird green star being there. But he couldn't bring up what he knew to his friends. They didn't have any knowledge of these things and didn't have personas. So for now he went along.

Guy's. I think We should talk this over in the bakery. There's a few good tables for four/room for us and I figured we could possibly discuss a few reasons/stuff we know in there. Last thing we need is to say things out here and get everyone riled up over the simplest words.Nozomi said thinking carefully. The last thing they needed to do was panic the people around them. As he gestured for them all to go in.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:35 pm

Suzio didn’t know what he was looking at along with akina and nozomi , but it sure was freaky. Yet at the same time it wasn’t like he was scared of the thing , but that was because he was frozen in shock. He wondered where that thing came from as he continued to stare at it. nozomi’s suggestion snapped him out of though.

’well I mean I don’t think these people are paying us any mind, but yeah good idea lets go’’ suzio said as he headed for the bakery.

‘’come on akina’’ he added while taking one last look at the green star thingy
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Akina tilted her head slightly as she looked at the thing, her initial shock being replaced with intense confusion.

What the hell? Things like this appearing for no reason shouldn't just happen like that, right? What was up with this place recently? It was getting weirder and weirder by the minute. First the school, now...whatever this is? It just didn't seem to end.

"O-Oh! Alright!" She shook herself out of her daze and looked away from the green star, beginning to head to the bakery as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Hey Tremora come on in with us. I'll introduce you to some of my friends and we can talk this over in here.

Nozomi stated as he gestured for Tremora to tag in as well. His two friends did not know Tremora yet,but hey. Now was a good chance for them to get to meet each other. This new Phenomenon allowed them to exchange ideas/clues and try to figure something out of it.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:29 pm

"Holy shit, just like the picture." I gaze up into the sky and see this green star just floating in the air. "This isn't just strange, it's like extreme paranormal activity!" I feel a slight urge to go crazy in my mind..... dear god what is the world coming to?

"Mesmerized? What do you mean by that? Oh you want to talk it over in the bakery? Sure, don't want to cause an even bigger commotion." "Oh your going to introduce me to your friends? I hope that we can actually find something out."

So I sat down in the Bakery with Nozomi and his friends. "So, I believe before we get to business, some introductions are in order. I am Tremora Veritain, nice to meet you both." As I say that I wait to know the other 2's names.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Akina looked over to Tremora from where she was sitting, the initial shock of the situation passing as she realized she hadn't met this person before.

"O-Oh. Hello. I'm Akina. Akina K-Kurai. ...Nice to meet you as well." She introduced herself quietly, still coming off as shy.

Her eyes continued to drift to the window, gazing at the green thing in the sky as she got lost in thought once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:00 pm

suzio observed the situation carefully. could we trust this guy? he appears to be a friend of nozomi's so he must be ok. besides we need to get all the insight we can as to what that green star thing is. oh and before he forgets , now would also be a good time to mend some fences.

''nice to meet you tremora i'm suzio inochi'' he said.

suzio then turned to akina

''sorry about before akina i was just being paronoid'' he said.

''can we let bygones be bygones? he asked hoping to patch things up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Yeah Tremora. See these are some of my friends Suzio and Akina. We've noticed a few weird things as well around the place.Nozomi said abruptly. Sure he had cut off suzio a bit in his words. Though he knew Akina would respond back to him on that and didnt feel as if it was rude of him.

For instance Tremora. The weird Sandy incident at our school man. The whole place was a desert!I heard its being cleaned up by now though. Theres alotta stuff hidden in that sand actually. You could ask these two about it as well. We all saw it. That weird star only adds further onto how suspicious things are.. Nozomi stated. Clearly thing swere gettign weird. A little too weird. Though maybe he could come to some form of a hypothesis or conclusion with his friends or whatever.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:32 pm

Akina turned to Suzio quickly, eyes widening. She stared at him for a few seconds in shock. Just...paranoid?

"O-Oh. Haha...don't worry about it! It's n-no problem at all, really!" She tried to wave away the apology casually, trying to come off as cool about it. But really, she was so relieved that it was unbelievable. She'd been afraid that one of her only friends right now had hated her, or just didn't want anything to do with her. Just the thought brought a familiar sick and uneasy feeling to her stomach. "We can just forget about it, if you'd like. I-I don't mind..."

She'd smiled sincerely as she said this, but her smile was quickly wiped away as she turned to the other two, face serious.

"Yeah...the school. We found some Yen there and a case thing not too long ago, which is weird because a school covered in a desert might not usually have that just kind of...there, you know?" She bit her lip in thought, pondering over telling the group that she did meet someone who presumably knew information about what happened to the school, but wouldn't tell her anything unless she had something called a "Persona". Should she?

Akina was clearly conflicted, but she decided against it. The whole situation and conversation had been crazy as hell, and she didn't need another person, well three people, thinking she was insane. Maybe she'd bring it up farther into the conversation.

"I'd honestly like to know what's going on there. It's been seriously bothering me lately. And now this green thing is too."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:04 pm

"Nice to meet you Akina Kurai and Suzio Inochi." Why does one of them feel sort of shy? Oh well, no use in drilling for answers.  "Your entire school was covered in sand!?" This is very bad, if a whole bunch of sand covered an entire school who knows what else could happen.

"Miscellaneous objects that shouldn't be there? Oh please don't let it be wormholes or dimensional portals." As I say portals I remember my summary of the news hijacking, and everyone there said they saw portals. "Shit, it just might be dimensional portals." As I say that I give them my summary of the news hijacking. https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t2096-the-first-broadcast

"I'm certain that this news hijacking is related to these supernatural events. The hijacker also listed some people involved in this mess, and I think I met one recently. I believe he was the Red Ranger of the Personagers, Jack Rannels." This is fitting too close to just be coincidence.

"There is also something odd about the group name those rangers chose, specifically the 'Persona' part. In Latin it means mask, but it is also a sort of personality. That could be significant to this, especially because I don't think any of them know Latin." I suddenly realize I was rambling on for speculation and shut my mouth. I really hope anyone else has something to add in, because that's about all I've got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:17 pm

I personally dont think we should be concerned torwards that group themselves. Maybe they got their own thing going on. For now I suggest we focus on the main aspect of this weird event. Nozomi stated. He had to get the attention off those guys. Those were jacks people and he had trusted Nozomi with his secret about it...Though Jack wasnt good at hiding himself. This tremora guy was perceptive.

Though Alternate dimensions and wormholes?No man we just found random yen in the middle of the desert! Pretty sure there isnt anything weird in there besides that though. Nozomi said. Remembering the actual alternate dimension thing and persona... Persona... Guess all of the Personarangers have actual personas... Nozomi realized. No wonder jack had called himself a personanger.

Though. Perhaps that weird broadcast does have to do with these incidents. Perhaps The people themselves that were named are just AWARE of these things and maybe dont have any correlation. To me,I just have a gut feeling its something we have never known of before. Nozomi said throwing his input in.

What do you guys got?Said Nozomi to Suzio and Akina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)   What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,) Empty

Back to top Go down

What the hell is that!?(DeathNaught,Pboy,Angel,)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next