Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) Empty
PostSubject: Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)   Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Yo Suzio you doing alright man since we left that place? Said Nozomi as he reappeared in Penecia through the blue door with Suzio in hand. Man. Fighting his shadow self was crazy. It was like a pokemon battle for him nearly.

Man there's alot I gotta explain to you now you know?That thing your shadow transformed into? Well. I should explain what that was before first. Suzio, that was yours shadow. That was the the embodiment of everything negative about you. Said Nozomi recalling what he was warned of prior to accepting the mission to save Suzio from his shadow.

That was pretty close over there. Said Nozomi with a relieved sigh. Thinking things over. That was also the first time he'd ever been in battle alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)   Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:26 pm

''im doing ok'' suzio said.

persona..that word confused him to no end. why was he able to get this power? where did it come from?

''yeah i could tell that much when i saw him'' he said.

''i just can't believe that monster was inside me'' he added still not fully grasping what happened.

''yeah suzio softly let out.

''so do i have some kind of power now or something? he asked curioulsly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)   Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:57 pm

Yeah man. It's pretty shocking when you first get it.

You see Suzio.What you got right there is this thing called a persona!A persona is a representation of you and yourself. You use it to fight these things called shadows you see. It's the only way of hurting them. Nozomi explained in order to get Suzio up to speed on things.

Your persona also has this thing called an arcana. Which is what you fall under. For instance my persona is Rakshasa of The Strength Arcana. I can use slash based attacks and Electricity based attacks. I can also heal a little bit. Nozomi said running down what he could do in battle to his friend. Suzio had clearly seen Nozomi in action, but he still felt the need to say this.

Hey quick question but, What did that shadow mean by what some lady said that you'd never understand?He said pondering the thought of it. Nozomi didnt know any weird people that had been in contact with suzio, but perhaps there was someone he didnt know of himself. He questioned as he asked Suzio. While surveying the area. Penecia certainly was not a place you'd expect odd people to be around either.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)   Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:35 pm

just as suzio figured , so he did have the power to fight evil now. that was so cool!

''ah OK yeah that makes sense'' he agreed.

''arcana huh? he asked interested in this information given to him by nozomi.

''i wonder what mine is'' he pondered as he looked around.

thats the same thing suzio was wondering , what did the other suzio mean by he'd never understand?

''i dont have a clue man that's why i didn't answer him'' he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)   Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Yeah man. Every persona has an arcana. You just gotta focus on the persona inside you. See. It talks to you you know? It speaks in th emiddle of nowhere or whenever you focus on it actually. Like that voice inside your head. To summon it. You like break a tarot card in order for it o pop out. Atleast,Thats how I Summon mine. Nozomi said as he guided Suzio through this. He knew the boy was rather unfamiliar and wasnt going to grasp this in a second.

Ya been in contact with any weird people suzio.Perhaps its someone you know. I sure as hell dont know of anyone like that. Well. It's great that you got out of that alright. Nozomi said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)   Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:59 pm

so that's how nozomi did all that. to be honest that stuff looked pretty cool. still this person suzio's other self was talking about had him thrown for a loop.

''wow that sounds pretty cool'' suzio said.

''you think i could try summoning mine right now? he asked raring to try it out.

''yeah it is i thought i was going to die'' he said.

''as for this person i know, there is only one person i can think of at the moment and that would be Gina'' he confined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)   Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:06 pm

Yeah It's pretty exciting. Said Nozomi detailing onward all this. He was amazed at how quickly suzio was starting to understand it. However he figured reality would set in sooner or later like it did for himself. This wasn't a game for anybody and those things that were shadows could sure as hell kill alright.

I wouldnt say to try summoning it right now. Though....Something tells me you may not be the only person to be stuck with a shadow self.Nozomi said in a concerned voice as he started to speak his suspicions.

See. Someone called me before this happened. Saying that you needed to be saved from the shadows of the place you got stuck in out of nowhere. I get the strange feeling you might not be the only person to get stuck in a situation like that.

That place we were in suzio. Was the alternate version of Penecia. From what I've been seeing and hearing. Supposedly every place here has an alternate version of itself. Where these shadows lurk in.

Also wait hold on a second who the hell is Gina?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)   Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:24 pm

there is only one important thing that suzio had on his mind after hearing all of this: the shadows needed to be stopped at all cost.

''but who else would be stuck with one? suzio asked shocked.

''now that you mention it that word did look a lot like penecia'' suzio said.

''you know who it was that called you? he asked.

maybe...no that couldn't be , as annoying as she is suzio was sure she wouldn't..

''Gina is one my sister's who moved to the Azores region recently'' he explained.

''she lives on standasen island'' he revealed in a disgusted tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)   Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:35 pm

It's a long story Suzio. But theres this thing called the Velvet Room. See. The Velvet Room is where these people called Velvet Attendants Live. They provide services to persona users like us and give us advice. One of them apparently seems to call people when theres a situation like this, Because he called me knowing I was a friend of yours saying you were in danger and I had to go to alternate Penecia for you. Nozomi said. Detailing the situation and how he had come to know of Suzio being trapped in the alternate dimension. Frankly. There were alot of things Nozomi wondered. Especially how the hell did William even KNOW Suzio was in alternate penecia. Though he knew these attendants weren't exactly people that were bad. In fact they were meant to help persona users.

We gotta investigate this ourself Man. All this stuff. Alternate dimensions. Personas. This is what we discussed at that meeting witht he others. THIS is what personas turned out to be! Nozomi said partly exclaimed. Realizing what their research had lead too.

However we can't reveal this to the others yet. Not until they have a persona or if they even ever get one. It'd be unbelievable unles they see it first hand. Nozomi stated. Thinking about how the rest of AIT would respond to this situation. It wasnt exactly going to be peaceful unless they got personas too. Even then. That would involve them in some sort of hidden fight.

Hm. Sounds weird. Though I dont think that she is the person. Just doesnt feel right to me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)   Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:29 pm

this is going to sound strange, but for some reason suzio felt like he'd been through another shadow crisis before the one nozomi saved him from. he was new to this whole persona thing , and if he was going to save anyone he needed some practice.

''so wait that blue door we saw , was that..the velvet room? suzio asked just coming up with a thought.

''yeah it seems like persona user's are the only ones who can stop these things'' he said.

''i know but i wish we could tell the others , they would be a big help'' he added.

''well im not saying Gina is the one but its likely considering how she is'' he explained.

''what i mean by that is i forgot to pick her up from dance practice one day and she got soaked in the rain'' he explained.

''she's hated my guts ever since'' suzio added in shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)   Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Dude I seriously dont think it's Gina. Maybe we should wait and analyze the evidence before we try to rush to any conclusions. Nozomi said surveying the situatioN. Suzio had a persona now, and they certainly had to be careful with everything.

Yeah. The Velvet Room is what I just explained. I can take you there sometime actually. In fact. Why dont we try heading in there right now? I can take you there because I have access. Nozomi said.

If your up for it that is Suzio. This aint gonna be something you see every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)   Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Suzios Awakening Contiuned.(Pboy)
Page 1 of 1