Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Last regrets[ Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:26 pm

''Your call. As I said, I don't mind clashing if it doesn't get out of hand. Certain kinds of conflict can be useful. I'd just rather it not get to the point of people attempting to kill each other due to differing views. That's all.'', he would shrug somewhat indifferently. Though, in the end, clashing meant people weren't agreeing with you. Which sort of defeated the point of having people that support your wish so it can get through. Then again, being a herd of sheep that do the same out of principle was not the best option either. Ah well.

He would tsk lightly. ''That isn't the point. In many situations people don't start something because they actually want to. What is the point of finishing something you're not invested in for real? You'd just half-ass it anyway, maybe without even realizing it. Besides, complexity is not my problem. I find it more efficient to leave someone who can do it better to finish the job. I am not good at being a cheerful optimist like you. Why would I strive to finish a task like that, for example, if you can do it better? Stopping is not my conclusion, no. But I'd rather do the parts that I'm good at, and let someone else finish it, if it's their forte. If there is no other choice, perhaps I would try, but I don't think it's a good idea to keep doing things you don't like, or aren't good at. It's just bound to mess up somehow.'' Being made to do stuff he cared little about was only frustrating. Maybe that was why he didn't work well in a bigger team. Doubly when there was no actual organization. He honestly worked better either alone, or at most with one or two people. Much easier to keep things straight, and properly decide who is best suited to do what, instead of just passing things around with no real aim. He disliked being squished between people where each was saying to do something else. Three quarters of which he couldn't properly do anyway. The joys.

Eh. ''I don't stop thinking about things completely. That isn't possible. I just don't like to keep doing things when there is a different solution that could be better in the long run. You're taking me way too literally.'' Eh, that was normal by now. He would give Hyde a blank stare. ''Hope isn't really what you need there. It's a fight yes? Have confidence then. That'll help you more than wishing at this point. You'll win by facing a Shadow, not hoping it kicks the bucket due to luck or whatever.'', he would state nonchalantly, though he ended up rolling his eyes soon afterwards when Hyde spoke up again. ''Are you going to keep using 'wishful thinking' in regards to everything now? I think i get the point already. You just sound like you're moping. At any rate, I'll live. Focus on your own problems for now. It seems like you need it. I won't die because of a slight lack of sleep. I've had worse before.'', he would state with a slight shake of his head, as he watched Hyde walk off just like that. Well, that's that? Though, he hadn't touched the tea yet...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:47 pm

Hyde and Sharaku's relationship appears to be stuck in a rut...
Back to top Go down

Last regrets[ Sharaku]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4