Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Last regrets[ Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:33 pm

Surprisingly enough, it did make sense. Yet, Oki said it was pretty much forced to, due to getting captured once it went to San Malarus. It was strange how things worked sometimes. ''I believe they still are. From what I know, Oki initially joined just because it got captured, and had no other choice. Either join, or die. It's a little surprising that it follows the same principle in the end...'' Well, maybe. Oki did say that it for example did not want to fight him as a friend. On the other hand, it was okay with random people suffering. Which meant that it was fine with going against those that it had no reason to care for, yes? ''Doesn't it? There must be a reason as to why you have that power of yours. They say you can't participate directly, but who's saying there isn't something else you should be doing? Maybe you just have a different purpose than most of us. Why not search for what that is? There's always something one can do....Or just go and make your own rules.'' He didn't really understand why Israfel claimed Hyde can't do things...but even if that was true, there must be something the redhead should be doing, seeing as he got that power. In case the fact that the price for it is death is real, then there is a reason why. Maybe it's meant to do something else than fight against the Angels. What did he know?

He would remain silent for a while, before sitting down with a sigh.

Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 UxnIahn

''I've been a loner for a good while, and I'm still here...besides, isn't it all just extreme luck? Assuming there is someone in the world that would fit me...maybe? But I am not going to travel the whole world and meet everyone there is to find out, am I? It's not possible.''
Search, right. But you can't search everywhere. Not everyone is that lucky. ''?'' He would raise an eyebrow at the redhead. ''I thought a coward is the one that chooses to do nothing. And it depends anyway. I would not break a friendship just because they want more and I do not. However, if they kept insisting on more despite that, then I'd have no reason to stay. A friendship goes both ways. If rejection in that sense is enough for one to walk away immediately, then it only shows that said friendship wasn't as close as you might have thought. Not on both sides, at the very least. Same if one side cannot understand that the other does not want something.'', he would look somewhere ahead tiredly. ''It should be the same in romantic relationships too, no? Even if you disagree, you should respect the other person's choices, as long as they don't literally push them into your face, or put you in danger because of them. Loving someone also means being able to accept them for who they are. If you simply cannot for whatever reason, then you should question why are you even pursuing romance with the person...'', he would shake his head.

''The power of will is strong, yes, but it can also be destructive. You can try to break through a 'friend zone' as you call it, for example...but if the other simply views you as a friend, you're just pushing them in the end. Trying to do something because you want to advance..yes, but when the other person is sure they do not want such..then it's rude to keep going. It's good to have the will to keep going, but sometimes one also has to recognize that they are going past the limit. And decide whether they are 'willing' to face the consequences of not stopping, even when they might be negative.'' It was always your call as to how far you went, no? If you overstep, then you only have yourself to blame. Unless you are actually in the right, and the other person simply can't take the truth. In which case, they need a reality check. Relationships of any kind are always a push and pull to figure out what works. It's never easy...

''Good for you, I suppose...''
, he would smirk faintly. ''Though, I don't think your stomach shares the sentiment. You should probably go eat and cheer it up too.'', he'd attempt to poke at the redhead. This mood was getting a bit too depressive already.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:58 am

“!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hyde stood up with a pretty angry face after Sharaku said that she was being forced against her will. “This changes everything…… she’s…. Being used! I don’t even know how you could of said that with such a straight face, it’s practically slavery……” Hyde looked down as he gritted his teeth. It would have been one thing if it was of her own free will, but…. Is there anything we can do? Or, is oki now following this angel of her own free will? That question was up in the air, if the origin of all of this is because she’s being used by that angel, then rage was the appropriate action. But who knows what that was about.
“ Well, I got a hint. I went to see Angel, but I ended up not getting into the door for some reason. There was a person named Gina, I don’t think that person is an angel. Funny thing, it said it was neither gender, or maybe it was both. IT can fly though, so that was something. Anyway, it said that I had the power to destroy the primordial and save the corrupted worlds, but I didn’t get a step by step tutorial. Basically, keep getting stronger and fight with my friends. I guess Gina meant that I keep following the path that I think is right. So maybe you’re right too about making my own rules.

“Ahh… all of this love talk is… just overboard. I guess there’s so much I need to understand about it, when simply wanting to love oki is all I wanted to do. Don’t know now…. But I know that keeping your heart close won’t give that person a chance when they finally do come around. I don’t know who it is for you Sharaku, but they will find you. I’m sure of it…..”
Hyde then had a neutral face on as he looked around. “know a place to eat around here? I don’t necessarily have a preference this time around. I was mildly depressed, and I’ve been eating a lot less as of late. So anything is fine…
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:40 am

Hah? For how upset he's over getting dumped, Hyde still picks the option that something isn't Oki's fault as the first one. Yes, he said Oki got captured, but when he said initially, he also meant it. It was fairly obvious that Oki was willing to follow for the most part at present time. And slavery? He would know what that is. If Oki was a slave, it wouldn't be allowed to run around as it wished and do whatever. It seemed to have pretty much free reign. That definitely doesn't equal to being actually forced to do anything. Sharaku would give Hyde a bemused look, definitely not interested in dropping that 'straight' face of his. ''Why? Because you're overreacting. It seems you still care way too much if you immediately assume Oki is being used just from what I said. If you remember well, I said 'initially'. It is true that Oki joined the Angel because of not having the choice at first. That, is indeed something you could blame yourself for. It got captured because of the Persona hunt. However, it is fairly obvious that it is following pretty much of its own will as of now. Oki would probably even fight someone in case they threathened the Angel.'', he would shake his head. ''Also, slavery? Really? That would mean having no free will as far as my experience is concerned. From what I see, Oki is roaming around as it wishes, says what it wants, and does what it wants. Doesn't seem any close to slavery to me. Perhaps there are things that the Angel would want it to do, but that's that. Oki does this because it chose to in the end. That's simply how it is.'', he would frown. ''You cannot do anything. Oki's views...I'm pretty sure they are for some reason the result of those experiments, even though I don't understand why would it wish to act in the same selfish way they do...But, you can't just change how someone thinks in a short amount of time. If you heard in what icy tone Oki said that it doesn't care about the approach for its ideals, you'd probably rethink your stand.'' He doubted there was much to do. Only the person themselves can choose to change. If they do not want to, pressure from the outside will do nothing. It will only create strife. You can tell them what you think, give advice, but a change in heart is their own decision at the end of the day. And they might just decide to feel annoyed by you instead.

...What? Great. This was just getting better and better. ''..That means there is another kind of side in the game now? Just what we needed, really. And I honestly don't know anymore. No one seems willing to actually tell us how to do something, just that we should. It's like everyone expects us to win through sheer coincidence, because they only give out vague hints that usually bring more questions than answers.'', he would shrug. He didn't even expect to be told anything really helpful at this point. Everyone spoke their own tales. ''I don't know whether I'm right or not. I'm just saying, because that's what I'd do. I don't like being told what to do. I'd rather make my own rules than follow the ones I am given when they make little sense.'' Generally said. Of course, he wouldn't go and do something literally crazy just because he could. Hm ''I think that when you actually really love someone, you should be able to understand naturally. If you have to manually learn despite that, then what you feel might not really be love. Perhaps a strong crush, or just infatuation for all I know. That's what I'd think...'' At the very least, that was the impression he was getting lately..with Shun for example. The teen claimed to love him really quickly, but was that even really love? It didn't seem that Shun found it any easy to accept him as he was, without showing obvious displeasure everytime he did or said something the younger had a different opinion about. To be completely honest, he'd guess that Shun was just letting his hormones get out of hand, rather than it being actual love. But he'd digress. He couldn't say for sure, seeing as he himself had no experience with love first hand. Regardless, he just had the feeling that it was more of an infatuation than love in Shun's case. ''Maybe, maybe not. But first of all, I'd have to deal with my current little problem anyway...'' He still didn't know what to do with Shun. As much as he chose to be willing to give it a go...he still didn't feel a thing after all this time. He didn't think it would work. Not unless Shun made a complete turn around in regards to some things. For hell's sake, he probably had more in common with Hyde here than with Shun. And that said things. Yet, he could foresee Shun getting all depressed, whiny and a cry-baby if he as much as even suggested that he wanted to break up. Frankly, he was far too stressed out already to deal with that kind of shit. The choice was difficult.

He would roll his eyes somewhat jokingly. ''Well, things are sure looking ike rainbows and sunshine. You're not eating, I'm not getting sleep. What else? Guess I'll soon find out that most of the people I know are half dead. Lovely.'', he would sigh, before getting up. ''In any case, this is Penecia. There is a place at almost every corner. You could also go eat at the restaurant you work at. Perhaps it'd be easier for you.'' It was true, no? This island was made to be a tourist spot. Places to eat were everywhere, pretty much.

Last edited by Sharaku on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:10 pm

Maybe you’re right but to be honest with you, Oki was originally missing for a few days before the day I finally saw her again on Lunapa island, as well as it being the same day that we broke up. She could f been held in captivity all this time, being withheld from being fed, brainwashed. Doesn’t she have a shop to run? Wouldn’t people think its strange that she just up and leaves? Maybe no one would of cared too much, but I sure as heck would of said something. “Hyde would have been a hell raiser if oki was missing any longer than she was originally.
“Calling her an….it….. it just feel so derogatory…. I dislike it so much…. It’s like saying the person is an object of some sort or that they have not much of a purpose, its societies labels and maybe oki isn’t fond of them, but a lack of them just makes me feel as if ….i mean…. We don’t all alpohonse an it, he’s a robot….. i‘m just saying it bothers me, but never mind.

“I don’t think my love was that immature, I want to understand, she did say that we might be on opposite sides one day and she might consider me as an enemy, I didn’t want to believe it. Somehow, I wished that there was another way….. I don’t want a cookie cutter result of just punching away my problems…. Not with her….. it won’t be as simple…. But its not like I can find a choice to make everyone happy in that world, I refuse to surrender my life… not if I have something important to do now that could change everything.

Hyde would raise his eyebrow when Sharaku mentioned his problems. “Oh, that’s interesting. You have problems? I always thought that you never let things linger on long enough for them to become a problem, problems are stressful and too much of a hassle, things you don’t particularly enjoy. “ Hyde shook his head when Sharaku mentioned the sushi restaurant. “I was trying to avoid people I know while I felt like this, because it didn’t see normal for me to be like this…. but…. I’m only human right? “ Hyde would then look to sharaku?” Do you want to come? I think there is some tea there that was imported from china that helps you sleep better you could try it and maybe buy a few bags if you’re fond of it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 3:21 pm

So? ''Considering that it did start with them suspecting Oki as a Persona weilder, a few days isn't really surprising. Besides, how do you know that? Did Oki actually tell you that it was away that long? Or are you a stalker? And few days isn't really enough to cause suspicion by just about anyone. It isn't like you tell the world when you go for a short trip or something, do you?'' To be honest, Sharaku still thought that Hyde was butting into it a bit too much. Or better put, assuming things without really knowing much at all. ''That aside, I've spoken with Oki about it. It didn't say anything about being treated badly aside from the first scruffle over the fact that they are after those with a Persona. I'm pretty much saying the same over and over. Are you actually listening to me?'', he would shake his head. ''Besides, I don't think the brainwashing would be a thing. Oki seems generally the same to me so far. Except for the little detail that it's serving an Angel now.'' That was a fact. Hyde was just trying too hard to make it seem different, as if thinking so would give him a chance to be with Oki again. But you can't really bend the truth. If Hyde wanted to keep trying, he could always just go after Oki and ask for an explanation..no?

He would raise an eyebrow when Hyde kept poking at the 'it' thing. What was he to say to that? Oki was the one who chose this, not him. ''I honestly don't have anything to say to that...? Oki was the one to choose that, not me. I could use he or she, but Oki itself calls itself with neutral pronouns. If it bothers you that much, prod Oki about it, not me. I'm only going by what I've been told, and that's all.'' What? Hyde couldn't decide for Oki, could he? So why was he throwing it into his face? Yes, he didn't call Sentinel an it, but that was because the android went as a guy by his own choice. Maybe it was strange, but it was Oki's choice, so why would he not respect that?

He would shrug. ''Ultimately, it is your call. If your choice is to not believe it, then you can always go ahead and try talking to Oki, no? Just saying you want things to be different than they are won't make them. You really want another chance? Go after it, if you feel like it's worth the risk. Words aren't the same as actions. Saying how you want something is just talking to the air. When you want something, you have to work for it. That's how the world works, does it not? You don't get things handed on a silver platter. Almost no one does. And those who do are usually spoiled brats that wouldn't know what to do once they had to gain things through their own efforts.'' What did Hyde want? He wouldn't know whether there is a chance of fixing things by sitting on his butt and moping about it. Sure, take a moment to swallow the pain, that's fine. No one is a stone wall. Still, complaining about it won't do a thing. He would look back at Hyde blankly. ''And what did you think? No one can just go on without any bother at all. Just because I don't whine over such all the time, doesn't mean I have no problems. What's so interesting about that? It's a normal thing, as far as I am aware.'', he would roll his eyes. What did Hyde think, that he just flowed through stuff? So maybe he didn't show the fact that he was bothered that often, but it didn't mean he wasn't at all. ''As for the idea of letting it linger...I don't think I can just kick a person out of my life, can I? Not when I'll have to keep meeting them regardless seeing as they live here.'', he would sigh.

''We're all only human.'', he would state simply, not elaborating on that part, before pinching the bridge of his nose as Hyde mentioned tea. ''Right. Does it help with nightmares too?'', he would ask somewhat sarcastically, before looking ahead. ''Though, I suppose I don't have much to do, so I can go...''
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:40 am

Stalker?! No i….. I was…just calling and texting a lot and…. I don’t know…maybe she was ignoring me but I didn’t initially think that. I….. I was….i just missed my girlfriend man…” Hyde looked down, he didn’t like the fact that Sharaku started to play the stalker card. Maybe Hyde and oki was still in the cuddly and clingy stage, but that doesn’t mean that Hyde was going to her job and fooling Oki around. Hyde nodded his head a few times to what Sharaku said. “I’ll take your advice this time around, you’re completely right sharaku. What have I been doing all this time? Nothing short of licking my wounds and that doesn’t change anything. I didn’t mean anything about you not mentioning your problems from time to time, or even letting them show. I guess that everyone is going to have problems, how we allow the to reflect upon ourselves varies I guess.
“ After letting sharaku say his peace, Hyde nodded his head and led the way bac to the restaurant, it didn’t look like his boss or Kei was there at the time, Hyde didn’t want to see them right now. After getting a small booth, Hyde would then order. “Can we start with Tea first? Two cups of chamomile tea please.” One of the waiter’s named Jeff nodded and kind of saw the look in hyde’s eye before he frowned. “ If you want to talk, let me know. “ Hyde put his head down and shook his head. “yea I know…” After that he turned to Sharaku.” See, I guess I’m that easy to read when I’m feeling hurt, I just didn’t want to worry anyone…” The tea set was brought to the table and hyde poured sharaku a cup before he poured himself a cup. “chamomile it’s a primary compound that’s used in supplements that promote sleep. Have a taste; see if you would want some sugar or lemon or anything.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:20 pm

In a matter of few days? Sheesh, Hyde was worse when it came to that than Shun. At least the teen never really did that kind of thing. Because he probably would have bonked someone in the head with his phone if they constantly kept calling or messaging him. Still, he wondered what did Hyde think. When someone isn't responding to you for a while, they either don't have time, or don't want to spend half their day stuck to their phone. Why keep at it then? Besides when you really miss someone so much, then go visit then, not flood their messagebox. It wasn't like Oki lived somewhere in Hawaii, which was too far. ''Why did you keep at it then..? Personally, I'd think I'm disturbing someone when they aren't really responding to numerous calls and messages. Besides, you can just go visit a person, instead of flooding their phone all the time...'' What diference does it make? You're taking away their time either way. Whether you come around, or make them stare at their phone. In all honestly, he would find the latter more of an annoyance than anything else. Though, he couldn't say much about Oki. It didn't really seem as glued to Hyde as that, however.

''As long as you actually stick to what you say...'' He didn't really have much to comment. Hyde was hard to put in a box. There were several times when he said he would do something, and then didn't keep at it for long. That, and it was still Hyde's call. He could keep licking his wounds for all he cared. It would be his own fault if it made him miss out on things. While he did say things to oppose occasionally, he wouldn't tell anyone how to live their life in the end. Whether they took it or not was up to them. He wouldn't do much about it unless it was something that involved him directly, or they started whining about it at a later date. He would follow Hyde, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. ''You're easy to read period. It's just that there usually isn't much to read.'' What can you really take from endless optimism? That, and he generally didn't feel like bothering to try when the redhead annoyed him. He had different priorities at such a time.

He would frown at the tea...he wasn't sure about this. He didn't really need help with falling asleep itself. He could do that. ''But I don't need help to fall asleep. I can sleep. I just can't stay asleep for long enough. It's more that I need to shut my brain off....'' Or something. Technically, it was his mind's fault that he got woken up more often than not. Honestly, he probably just needed less stress. That was the most likely thing that was causing this to happen in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:49 pm

I kept at it because in the world of alternate dimensions and the like one starts to think. People get worried, I honestly thought that Oki was a normal person at the time being, and I thought that something happened to her. This isn’t the first time where a hit was put on me for no apparent background because of it; remember when you and me went to fight the invading shadow?  Naomi said that she got a message on that day to fight with the shadow in order to kill me.  If using my friend against me is one thing, would kidnapping be any different?” Hyde spoke in a low tone, but he was just explaining his cause to be worried. There is a reason, and at the same time, there doesn’t have to be a reason.
Isn’t much to read? What do you mean  by that?” Hyde would then question what goes on with sharaku’s sleep. “The tea is still good. “Hyde took a sip of the tea and breathed out. “So, what’s been on your mind lately? Nightmares? Thinking a lot about something?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:38 pm

...so? It still didn't make much logical sense. Would a kidnapped person answer you eventually? Probably not. So you'd have no way of knowing whether your worry is actually needed or not. ''Yes..? But, in case someone gets kidnapped, I doubt they would respond to any calls and messages at all to let you know about it, no matter how many times you tried. Logically, if you are that worried, isn't it more useful to go over to visit and see whether they are okay? Not getting a response may mean many other things too. Being busy, or simply not wanting to answer, for all you know. It's not any different in the sense you put it, but I find your choice of approach useless. I sure wouldn't be able to pick up a phone and tell you a story about the fact that I'm being kidnapped right now...if I would, then the kidnapping wouldn't be very serious.''. he would state flatly. To him, it sort of sounded like Hyde was choosing to make up an excuse on the go, but he didn't feel like trying to directly call it out.

He would shrug vaguely. ''You usually display the same things over and over. There isn't much reason to attempt reading what you've seen many times already, I'd say. That said, it's also obvious when you turn around 180° all of a sudden, due to that.'', he'd explain, leaving it at that for now. He didn't neccesarily want to expand this into a big exchange right now. He would frown a bit. He would wait until the tea got cooler either way. ''I....'' How to even. ''Well, it isn't really possible to stop thinking. And yes, nightmares.'' He wasn't sure just how much he wanted to tell Hyde out of all people. The redhead would probably give him some cheery advice, that would be useless for someone like him. It usually was. He didn't work the same as Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:47 pm

I guess you’re right, but how do you just stop talking to someone when you’re so infatuated with them? I mean, I’m not saying that’s all it was with Oki. In the beginning stages, you would want to talk to them all the time. I don’t know, do you understand? Or does it seem illogical to you?” Maybe Sharaku wasn’t the greatest of choices, Hyde couldn’t tell of Sharaku would understand something like that or not. Love was a pretty complicated subject and people perceived it a lot differently than most.
When it got off to the subject of nightmares, hyde took another sip of his tea. “ Nightmares huh? What do you end up having nightmares about? I have them too sometimes, that forest, seeing my friends dead…. I don’t know it’s as graphic, but I can relate. Want to talk about it?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Sharaku would furrow his brows. ''Tell yourself to stop?'', he would say, though his tone wasn't certain. He didn't know. He really didn't. ''I probably don't understand. I don't have any experience to base this on. I suppose it does sound illogical to me. I mean...I should be able to control what I do, no? So why wouldn't I be able to stop doing something..? But..I don't know.'', he would shake his head faintly. This talk was actually making him feel a little sour. Heh. He was pretty much the oldest person out of all he hung out with lately...and by the looks of it, he was the one that didn't understand. Not very funny. Hyde had Oki, Rita had that circus girl, whose name he couldn't remember now. Naomi liked that redheaded guy who left. And then there was Shun...and he couldn't say he really felt anything of that kind for the younger. Otherwise he probably would understand. But, what could he do about it..?

He would rub the bridge of his nose. Tell or not tell? It probably wouldn't change anything in the end. It's not like someone can just push the off button. And Hyde wouldn't understand what all it was about. Just like he couldn't really understand the deal about killed friends. Funnily enough, the two of them had it opposite. Hyde had friends dying. On the other hand, in his case, it was mostly himself almost being dead, for several reasons. ''Mostly about my past...and things..'', he would mutter with a frown. ''..There isn't much to do. Though, at least you get other people being hurt, not yourself...'', he would sigh as he stared into the liquid in his cup.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:30 am

Well, I don’t know all of your past. I only now of what you told me, and the experimentation thing isn’t pretty. That I understand, at least it’s not a memory that anyone would be fond of….” Hyde finished his tea and poured himself some more. “What are the other things that kept yourself up late, if you don’t mind me asking?” Hyde wasn’t necessarily sure if he could help sharaku or not, but he felt that at least taking about it made all the difference in finding a solution to handle his internal struggles.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:51 am

Sharaku would chuckle dryly. True, Hyde didn't know everything. No one did, pretty much. He wasn't the one to tell all just because, and no one really inquired details to begin with anyway. That, and he would not tell just about anyone either. Those weren't exactly stories about games on a playground. ''Trust me, you don't even want to know all of it.'' Besides, one of the things he didn't really want, was people giving him looks for it. In most cases, it was probably better that they didn't know more than neccessary. In general, it wasn't even truly relevant. Not unless he simply wanted to be extremely honest with someone. ''And it wouldn't matter anyway. The past is the past. People knowing won't fix anything in the end.'', he would shrug.

''I don't really have an answer. Certain things are hard to describe. And a good deal of it has to do with my state of mind anyway. You wouldn't be able to understand. Assuming I could even explain properly, which I doubt I can...'' Technically, he could try..but he didn't really want to. While they shared some similarities, he and Hyde were still rather different. Maybe he could tell someone he thought would actually understand, but he knew Hyde well enough. This wouldn't truly work. It was probably better if it stayed at this. Not that he didn't appreciate the try...but Hyde thought way too differently. And...it wasn't like he had to for any reason. Even though you're someone's friend, you're still entitled to some privacy. He was on good terms with Naomi, even though he didn't tell her completely everything, so what? This just wasn't something he wanted to tell Hyde right now. In future...who knew. But not now.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Well, revisiting the past on different occasions could help you see things a bit differently than how you saw it before. If anything helps, the way that you look at your past might change. “ Maybe that was the best of explanations, but it was something. In these cases, it’s a two way street, an effort to understand is often met with an effort of explaining. Putting the words but there before attempting like “Doubting you can” saying that I couldn’t, wouldn’t that mean you set the bar too early? I’m not claiming to be a miracle worker to make all of your bad dreams go away. I am your friend, and you listened to me today, in turn, I will listen to you. Thats an offer you're free to take or pass up on, were still friends whether you tell me or not.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Extremely doubtful. Seeing as the memories and all are far from better than the original, if not worse, it was hard to change an opinion. Even more likely to just make it worse. Who'd actually want to go through things they'd rather forget? He would give Hyde an unreadable expression. ''The only things it's helping me with, is getting less sleep. I don't see how remembering painful memories makes for any good change. And I thought nightmares were called so for a reason. They're generally worse than the actual reality. Which is not good when the reality itself was bad to begin with.'' He simply wasn't getting the point. Something like that could only accomplish a change for the worse if one let it.

He would frown down at the table. He knew that. Thing was, he simply didn't want to. That was the truth. He knew Hyde's ways of giving comfort. He couldn't handle to listen to something like that. If he even managed to explain anything properly. First of all, it wasn't easy to talk about. Second, there was no denying that he wasn't comfortable telling things like that to the redhead. It was just a feeling. He didn't know what caused it, but he felt like he'd rather bolt than do that. Nothing against the redhead being who he was..but perhaps they just couldn't mix in regards to certain matters. ''I know that.'', he'd say in a low tone. ''But I just..can't. I can't talk about things like you do. Not this. I'm sorry, but no.'' He would close his eyes, staying silent after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last regrets[ Sharaku]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next