Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Last regrets[ Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Some memories are always going to be painful; most people see a shrink and fully choose to repress their memories. Though, I don’t know if it does work and if it did, it would probably change your character.” Hyde would say as he spun his spoon around. “Maybe there’s a question or something you missed, there is a point to dreams you know? Or maybe you still haven’t came to terms with your past, which is why it’s so easily to haunt you in your sleep?” Hyde would then sip his tea again and yawn. “it’s all speculation, but it’s hard to tell a dream from some kind of god messing with you nowadays. I got my wild card ability from a ‘Dream”, go figure.
“…..” Hyde simply brought his hand up and rubbed sharakus back for a few moments before placing his hand back on the table. “It’s alright. You know, there is a point where I never really like to talk about anything either. Its hard to believe now since I talk so much, I had this strange notion that orphans didn’t have the right to complain or something? Or maybe that’s what the orphanage beat into me…. Either way, you suffer in silence. I didn’t want that for you, atheist if I could help it right here and now, but maybe am not the right guy for this if it makes you feel uncomfortable.  “
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Hm. That didn't sound very possible. Not unless you somehow made yourself get a memory loss. Your brain won't just listen to your wish of forgetting. It isn't something you can do with a snap of the finger. Which is why many people get drunk and such just for that no? Not that he ever did that to such an extent, but apparently it helps not remember things for a period of time. For a not so pleasant price, however. Eh, probably not worth it. He would shake his head. ''I doubt it's possible. Unless you get memory loss, and that would probably just mean you have a mental problem...It's not normal to forget a good 8 years for example...I don't think so.'' Which is approximately how long would it be for him if he really wanted to kick away bad memories. At least the worst ones. He would sigh. ''I don't know. It's not like the past can be changed anyway. What more is there to come in terms with?'' And even if, this would not be a good way of going about it. It just makes things an annoyance. He would just shrug at the God thing. Hyde faced that problem directly, no? So he should have been able to guess it wasn't just a normal dream. He was told what he was doing, at least in general.

Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 Z5EoxH6
''.........''

He wouldn't do anything when Hyde made to touch him. He wasn't really in an arguing mood anyway. ''Complaining rarely helps to begin with. It's just words. Do it too much, and people will think you can't be satisfied with anything. Maybe it's better not to at times. Things like these can't be changed with a mere verbal complaint, so it doesn't hold much of a merit.'', he would look at a random point ahead, not really focused. ''I never got far with it, so I just prefer not to unless it can actually do something.'' Which it wouldn't really this time. ''Besides, I don't really like people forcing things like sympathy and pity down my throat as if on cue when it's not even what I want most of the time. Only makes you feel like you're worse off than them. It's not like I don't know that already...'', he would sigh. Great. Now he was the one in a sad mood...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:56 pm

I don’t know how those hypnosis therapies work then, seems like they are stealing a lot of money from people if it doesn’t work. As for coming to terms with your past, it’s just wishful thinking. Could there be a wish so strong that the past would change? If you could do it, would you?” Hyde would then look straight ahead as he continued to spin his spoon around in a cup. If you can’t settle with words, maybe your actions towards this “Event” can allow for the change that you wish for. Though, you complaining about your past or anything in general doesn’t make me think any less of you. We all want something….” Hyde would then tap the side of the cup with his soon. “Besides it’s hard to pity you when we both experienced hardships. At the end of the day, it’s up to us to decide how we want to live our lives, in spite of the past. I don’t know what this talk is doing for you…but I didn’t have much to go on..so..
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:35 pm

Hypnosis? That's what Hyde meant..? Well, that one was questionable. Maybe it did actually work on certain people..but regardless, he didn't think it was a good idea. Sharaku would shrug. ''I don't really know. Maybe it does work for some people. But I don't think it's a good thing to do. That's just avoiding the problem. Just because you make yourself literally forget something, doesn't mean it can't keep chasing you. You could always meet someone related to that past you wanted gone, or anything of the kind. Forgetting memories does not make what happened actually dissapear.'' Which can possibly even prove to be a problem in the future. ''I....no. I may not like my past, but I wouldn't go changing it. What would that make me? For all I know, I would be completely someone else if things went differently. It's not an easy task to just make happen. Changing the past would influence a lot. Not just me. I'm not stupid enough to do that.'' Maybe it was possible. Maybe not. But changing the past only for the sake of yourself is rather selfish. You would basically affect the past of everyone that you met during the period..and it would only spread that way. And the result may not even be what you actually want.

He would shake his head at the suggestion, a somewhat displeased expression. ''No. I don't even want that. I don't want a change like this. That isn't what I'd wish for at all. I don't like what the Angels are doing. They are making us choose from their ideals to remake the world...but, what the world is, actually depends on the people who live in it. And forcefully changing people's mindsets is not right. They should work to change for the better themselves, otherwise they would keep repeating the same mistakes anyway, regardless of some God attempting to impose a change.'', he would frown. ''...I don't wish for anything. I just want them to stop. People are capable of bringing about a change themselves, if they put effort in it. Angels aren't humans...what do they know of us for real? They're pushing their game onto us to make a change...but it would be an abrupt one. That is never really good. I only see chaos when I imagine the outcome...whichever of them wins...assuming they all have goals that revolve around one specific aspect like Israfel...'' He didn't want that at all. He would look ahead absentmindedly, trying to ignore the somewhat distracting tapping sound Hyde was making. ''We can attempt to decide...but with what is going on, there isn't much of a free decision left. If everyone wants something else, who gets this so called 'wish' then? With them around, we are just being pushed from each side.'' Lovely.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:32 am

What would that make you? Well the assumption is always that you would have been better off. You would of never been captured, probably maintain your original skin color, lose the scars. Stay with your family, maybe follow a few dreams that you had lately but never got a chance to fulfill? Things like that, or maybe that’s too regular? I mean, do you like the you of today? Oh wait, you said that you was a bit meaner in the earlier days, so people would prefer he ‘You” of today more. I was just wondering if “you” preferred the “you” of today?” Hyde would ask questioningly, wondering what Sharaku would say on that matter.

“Well, they did basically create us. Each and every aspect of what makes us who we are, any particular thought process or emotion, each angel pitched in on that. We met will power, who knows what the san malarus created? Maybe all of the decisions were made for us unknowingly, and this is the first time that we can make a decision of our own. If we pass it up, and things go back to the way it was, wouldn’t it mean that the angels continue to make all of the decisions for us once more?

I mean, it’s not like we can tell whoever is participating in the event not to wish for anything. It might be selfish for one person to obtain though, there is also no such thing as “The best choice” either. If a wish is granted, it’s what we would call the norm, no chaos or revolting, only those who have memories of the old world while living in the new one or maybe we would lose ours as well. Would you still feel the same way if, perhaps…. Israfel’s reality was granted and you was upper class that leads? Even though because of the wish it wold all seem as "normal" to you?”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:43 am

Tsk Tsk. Just like Hyde to focus on the less important problem behind that. Would he want that? He had no idea what it would mean for him, had he stayed normal. There isn't a way to say for sure. For all he knew, it would have been no good either. Then again, he should have known. Hyde almost always chose to look at things from the more emotional perspective, and from the side of feelings. While he generally went for a more rational, and logical approach. Not that he disregarded the rest..but, he usually didn't find it as important. Besides, it was damn ambiguous. The hell did he know what kind of life would he have lead had things happened differently? He would sigh, leaning his chin on one hand. ''Yet, none of that can be said for sure. I have no way of knowing whether a change in past would do me any good. Second, that mean you're talking of was still after what happened. Third, I don't really care as much. It could still be worse than it is now. I didn't even get along with my family that well to begin with. I can't even say whether I prefered past me. That was when I was 12 or younger.....what do I say? I was pretty much a kid back then.'', he would shake his head. ''And as I said before, it is a lame idea anyway. If I change my past...that means..that for example, I wouldn't meet you at all..thus, I'd indirectly change your past too. And many other people's as well. Do you realize what could that possibily mean?'' Logically, it could cause a web of catastrophe. It would actually change so much.

''..........''

''.................''

What even...? Did Hyde really think that way? He would stare at the redhead blankly. ''Are you aware of what are you implying? What you just said is, that the Angels make decisions for us...or had at least. That would mean we have been pretty much just puppets until now, doing things out of their will, not ours? Are you under the impression that they have been controlling our actions since they created us? If so, then they are far from fair.'', he would frown. ''From what Oki follows, I believe San Malarus is something akin to peace. That isn't the point however. Assuming they gave us all that before...now they want us to choose to follow only one of those aspects, and align ourselves with that. Isn't that pretty much going backwards? Trading all for one? I don't see the point at all. They may have made us, but why should they suddenly go dictating our actions? I wasn't aware we were made to be pawns.'' So what. Just because they may have made humans...that didn't mean people should follow their every whim, did it? They even claimed they were trying to help humans. That should mean dictating their actions isn't a thing. Because that is not help at all. That is just making someone serve you because you want to for whatever reason.

He would sneer at the redhead. ''The norm you say? So you would willingly bow to a wish you perhaps despise? Like a good boy? Didn't think that about you.'' Sure, he could accept losing to someone...but that didn't mean he would suddenly start supporting their idea, and being all content with it. He would not just sit on his butt and let someone tell him what and how to do it when he did not want that kind of thing at all. Even if he had to resist only passively. ''Also, really? Erasing people's memories of what happened? That is pretty much brainwashing. They may not realize that...but you'd live with the knowledge that you perhaps completely changed their lives, or literally destroyed what they may have wanted. Would you want to shoulder that? It's not really fair to them in any case. Besides, why should only certain people have the option to pitch into this to begin with? Some people may not have been lucky to possess the powers...which pretty much bars them from doing anything in this game. Is it okay that not everyone even gets the chance..and then has to live with someone else's selfish decision without being able to do anything about it?'' He was obviously not liking all those stupid terms of use, pretty much. ''First of all, I am against erasing memories to begin with. And I do not like Israfel's idea. Who can tell you that you are to be below someone? I am willing to be a leader, but only when those I lead want me to be. Not just because of principle. Being on top does not neccesarilly equal actual strength. Sometimes, a follower is stronger than the leader..they just choose not to reach for the position and be greedy about it.'', he would sigh. ''I know what it feels like to be at the bottom. Telling people what to do doesn't really please me that much. It's not enjoyable to have to follow, I know that. It's hard to be a fair leader...And sadly, no one can say that in Israfel's world..the snobs wouldn't get to lead. People that would literally enforce their rule. Very fun indeed. No. Not for me. I prefer my freedom. And nor do I wish to restrict others like that.'' Hopefully, that was clear enough. Sometimes, explaining his thought processes to people was so frustrating. Having to detail points over and over until they got it...If they even did.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:42 pm

I don’t know man; I was just thinking is all. I know what it means; flipping everything on its butt isn’t exactly a desirable thing. I don’t take it so seriously, I was just wondering how different things would be if someone had the chance to make It different for themselves, that’s all. “ Hyde just thought a lot, it doesn’t meant that that’s what he believed or anything of the sort. He hoped that Sharaku would have understood that atleast.
“Maybe we are just a product of their creation. IT sounded like they fought off the primordial all this time without us knowing, and now were in the fight. Who knows how many times the saved the world from crumbling, and now were playing this sick game to kill off all but one and follow a guideline, or just win it all ourselves. It’s bitter sweet, I feel sentimental when I think about what the angels possibly done for us…and…. This is what it goes down to, death by the hand of what you made and protected.” Hyde felt this way, he didn’t know if others felt this way as well.

Though, hyde nodded his head at what sharaku said. “Well, glad we established how you feel about it. I didn’t like it either. We have will power, but the strong will rule. I don’t know what the other angels want, taking israfel as an example can we say there will always be a hint of twisted self-righteousness in each of their ideal worlds?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:48 pm

Sharaku would raise an eyebrow. ''You're wondering about something that cannot even be defined. All that can be said is that it would be very different. That's about it. You can't predict what a change would cause in the longer term. You can rant on it all you want, but you won't get an answer. Not unless you actually went and did it. Which is frankly a big risk.'' Why talk so much about something that can't even be answered? It would just prove to be a waste of time in the end. There was no proof of what would happen if one tried such a change. No one had ever done that before.

''They had. Several times as far as I know. But I can't say I feel much sentiment. They chose this. We are fighting this sick game because they made us do it. Therefore, they must know what it means for them and accept it. Otherwise they wouldn't make rules like those. That aside, I don't even have an interest in killing them. Not unless they pick a fight with me first. I have no intention of killing them. Only if it were to be a last resort.'' There just didn't seem to be any sense in doing that right now. Besides, he couldn't care less as long as they weren't an actual threat. He'd rather find a different solution. One that didn't involve so much death. It was pointless. He was pretty sure he wasn't going to truly like any of the Angels in those worlds when it came to their wishes...should he kill them just because of that? Why?

He would frown thinly. ''Most likely. Which is why I have no interest in following either of them. They're too intense about one goal, and dissmiss almost everything else. That isn't right. I don't want a world where I'd be stuck with one method of living like that. Maybe those that like being on the top and control people as they see fit would agree with Israfel, in hopes of having a world where they can be the best like that...but I do not like those kinds of subjectivity. I'd figure there will be those that will find a reason to support one of the Angels because it would benefit them...but, this shouldn't be about one person, or a few. The world is there for everyone to live in. It shouldn't be that only some get the benefits of a system, and the rest has to struggle.'' Sure, the world could never be truly fair...but this was just way more unfair than it should be.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:32 am

Well , I guess you’re right on that. Though, I wouldn’t know what to wish for myself, so it would be pretty frustrating if I was put in the passenger seat this time around. Wishful thinking…is it overrated?” Hyde would say to Sharaku. Hyde was always a fan of wishful thinking but who knows if this was doing anything or the at all. “Well, in some offset situation when it’s left to us, at least we would know what to do… I think…”
Hyde was a little quiet when Sharaku said what he said. Though, Hyde could understand what Sharaku felt about all of this. “Well since you put it like that, leaving it to be us or the….. we wouldn’t have a choice….this is the way it is, and I guess we all have to make the most of this. That’s kind of why I wanted to make y own wish, nothing too dynamic, but I don’t believe that nothing should be changed either. You understand what I’m saying Sharaku?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:43 am

Hm. Sharaku would furrow his brows in contemplation. ''So you say you like wishful thinking, but wouldn't know what to wish for anyway? That's somewhat strange.'' Wouldn't it make sense for it to be easier to make a wish when you liked doing such? ''And I don't know. I would say it is overrated, but that is my personal opinion. I prefer having some sort of proof, or a logical solution rather than just blind hope. It does depend on the situation in a way. I can adapt if truly needed. It still isn't what I'd choose as a first option, however.'' He found it easier to proceed when he had something to base his views on. It didn't mean he couldn't be creative, but he did not go completely off the deep end. What is the point of wishfully hoping for something that is obviously hardly possible given the facts?

He would snort in slight amusement. ''So, would you know what to do, or do you only think you would know? There's a difference between that.'', he'd state, leaving it at that for now. He didn't have much more to comment on that, given that the subject was vague. ''And what would you change?'', he would look ahead thoughtfully. ''Speaking of which..there is a small problem, you know? The Angel in the tower has said that the one who grants the wish in the end...will not take a wish of an individual. It has to be something more people want to happen. It's not as simple as just making a wish, and fighting for it. You don't have much chance of success alone. What would you do, kill the maker if he refuses you as an individual? That still wouldn't get you what you might want.'', he would say, looking at Hyde questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:18 am

I mean know what to wish for. Or better yet I know what I want to wish for I just think it’s a title embarrassing sometime. Sometimes, someone’s ideals could seem so well planned and thought out, and other times..they seem childish I guess. “ Hyde actually laughed a little bit when Sharaku talked about picking a logical situation.. Everything about what’s going on is illogical, or it would be to the average human being. The sad part is that maybe this is what the world was meant to be, that its not exactly illogical because it “always was” if that makes sense. It always was.. but we couldn’t see it, hear about it, or do anything about it anyway, until now. Maybe wishful thinking is another way to talk about things that might come to past….. we have a hope we can believe in. Our team work so that we find a solution, and whatever it is that I have to do that gina said. Or maybe it’s as simple as believing in each other.
Hyde would then turn to sharaku and look at him in the eye. “Do you believe in me?”
After hearing sharaku’s answer, Hyde would sigh.”I think I would only think I would know, I never been put in a situation like that before. Besides, not one wish should be important enough that it goes over the needs of the many. I guess what clinches it is that we all have to agree on something, so if we make it to the end, we would have something to wish for. It’s either that or wish for nothing, but then, would all of the struggling we went through mean nothing at the end? What’s harder? Finding people who believe in the same wish as you do? Or making it to the end in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:59 pm

''Perhaps. Does it matter, however? What you believe in is your own thing. There will always be people who dissaprove, whether it is actually childish or not. If you truly believe in something, then other people's opinions shouldn't hold you back. That doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to what others say, but you don't have to conform to what they say either. If you think your beliefs are right, then go for it. If it does go wrong, then you're the one who faces the consequences and has to live with them after all.'' You can't please everyone no matter what you do...so in the end, it doesn't matter that much. There will always be some people that will claim your idea to be childish and stupid. You can't do much about that.

Sharaku would huff faintly. ''I'd say there's some logic even in what people may call illogical anyway. The first time I've seen things out of normalcy was a good 11 years ago. So I suppose it has always been around in some way. Wishful thinking is a possible way, but also a faulty one. You have no idea if what you wish for ever happens. You'll just be sad when it never does. It isn't really something you can fully rely on. It's just...there. I don't have anything against it, but just hoping doesn't solve things. Not alone.'', he'd state leaning his chin against one hand. It's a rather abstract concept, to be honest. You can hope...but unless you're extremely lucky, hope alone won't do much.

He would frown a bit. ''I don't know..? I'm used to working on my own. Believing in people is not something I usually do. It's always safer to do the job yourself than to hope someone does it for you. I'm not sure whether I understand the concept of that kind of belief well enough.'', he'd respond somewhat blankly. He didn't know how to really answer that question properly. Nor yes nor no were really an accurate answer. Well. ''Both are hard in their own way. I personally think a full agreement on one wish would be really hard to reach between a bigger amount of people. Nor is surviving easy. It's a struggle either way.'', he would shrug. ''What exactly will it be worth in any other case though? If you change the world, then we lose what we have now. Is that the better option?'', he'd remark, still only staring at the tea.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:36 am

You know that in a world where everybody thinks that their own belies are right, there is bound to be a clash at the end of the road. Compromise becomes the cowards way out as realistic and practical as it seems to maintain the piece,  it’s not  the most genuine thing for yourself  if you bottle up your own dreams and desires.  To be honest, I’m kind of lost right now. I know there was a point to what I was saying or trying to say, but I can hope that you already picked up on it.
Sharaku had his own opinion about wishful thinking. “ Wishful thinking is another way to disable the  word of “never”, simply replacing it with when. Things will changes, whether by my hand, my actions, or the actions of others, but constantly thinking about something is more motivation  than most, because it pushes you towards that goal without giving up on it halfway. It was wishful thinking that our friendship would improve, did it? Not really, but were still here.”
Tough, Hyde would smile a bit when Sharaku said that believing in people was something he wasn’t used to. “Oh? And how about now? With all of the friends you made that you easily get along with, and people you risk your life with, did that change you?” Hyde would then look forward and stare at his own tea cup. “ That’s what I’m trying to find out, a wish that’s worth the change.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Sharaku would blink at Hyde a few times. No, he wasn't really getting it. First, Hyde said it would bring about clashes. Then said that a compromise is not really good either. The two ideas are practically the opposite. Unless the redhead simply wanted to say that no option is good. ''Isn't that what we have right now? People do clash when their beliefs do not match up. That is normal, as far as I know. I don't see a problem with that unless it gets taken too far out of proportion.'', he would shrug faintly. ''And no, I am not really getting your point. You just basically said neither the clashing, nor a compromise are a good thing. What is, then?'', he'd inquire with a raised eyebrow. He was sort of following, but the ending was too loose for a point to actually be there.

He would snort lightly. ''Not for me. Thinking about something too much just clutters my mind. That's no motivation for me. I'd stop halfway either way, as long as whatever the goal is simply doesn't interest me enough. If I take no interest in a problem, then motivation is generally null for me. Too much thinking only makes it worse. If I were to have a lot of one thing on my mind all the time, I'd start feeling sick of it, and only want to drop it that much faster. Besides, I didn't imply I use the word 'never'. In all honesty, I don't connect that to lack of wishful thinking at all. I can consider things a possibility without wishing for them blindly, can I not?'' Perhaps they just had different lines of thought, but he didn't really follow Hyde's sentiment for whatever reason. He didn't write things off, no. Yet, he did not rely on wishfully hoping for things. It held little meaning to him. Sure, at times, he would like for certain things to happen, but he usually took a neutral stand towards it. It can happen, or it might not. All there is to do is to try to make it a reality.

Though, he would sneer a bit when Hyde applied it to friendship.

Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 Tyki_mikk_15_by_megami_tama-d3jb9si

''For you it maybe was. I digress, however. Yet, it has little to do with it. We would still be here either way. Friendship does not have a lot to do with this. Unless someone gives me a reason to truly dislike or hate them, I do not shove them away. Whether I would consider them a friend or not. That word has a vague meaning for me. It can mean everything, and nothing. I could say someone is a friend, and find out they were just using me the next day. It holds no proof of how you truly get along with the person in question anyway.'', he would state, with a thin smirk. He seemed partially amused despite the kind of subject. Who knew just what was really going on in his mind.

He would chuckle before rolling his eyes. ''I only get along fairly easily with two people here. And not even they know me completely. You're a little off in your assumptions. I did change, yes. I won't deny that. But that still doesn't affect how I view things. It varies. Just because I would stand by someone in battle, or risk my life for whatever reason that involves them...does not have to mean I would put full faith in them. These things don't necessarily come hand in hand for me.'' Though, all that may be a bit of a hard concept for Hyde to grasp. The redhead tended to follow more simplistic views most of the time. Then again, he would find it somewhat entertaining to make Hyde's brain hurt.

''What describes worth for you, may not for others. So have fun trying, I suppose.'', he would remark simply, choosing to not develop on the idea further right now.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:52 pm

“Pick your poison, I think that whatever your think you could live with the most is more your speed. As much as I dislike confrontation, I would rather clash than give up on what I believe in. That’s about it for me on my end. “ Hyde would say in finality after explaining what his choice would be. There is no right or wrong choice in this matter, he wasn’t going to press it any further to magically create a situation where there is a justification for something.
I feel sorry for you honestly, but this the way that you want to live, so my opinion on it doesn’t matter. Once you start something, even if it’s as complex as the thoughts that you have about something stopping halfway without reaching your own conclusion to them kind of makes me feel unsatisfied. Or maybe your conclusion to them is stopping halfway. I don’t know.
Hyde then finished his tea and then dropped a few coins on the counter, slightly dozing off a bit, but waking up immediately. “ Sorry …. Like I was saying. Friendship… ya….well…. its worth as much as the bond that’s between the people involved. If there is no true bond worthwhile, it’s just a title. In the end, you don’t have to be someone’s friend to have a worthwhile bond with them.”
Afterwards, Hyde would sigh and get up, his heartache was coming back, and his desire to socialize was teetering. “ i‘m sorry about your nightmares, I thought it was a sleeping problem overall, so I kind of… yea… dreams are random and nightmares might be the result of you focusing on something too much. If you follow your own advice, once you get sick of the nightmares could you stop thinking about it and drop it halfway all the same?”
Hyde would then look at the coins on the table. “ For once, I don’t have that much money, I could only manage to pay for myself, but you prefer that anyway..right? And…. Mostly… worst case scenario…. In case I lose to my shadow…. I want to say goodbye… and… thanks for listening to my grievances in the end. I don’t know if ill come back the same as before, or even come back at all.... I guess hoping for the best is wishful thinking… but then again…that’s just like me”
Hyde would then shrug. “ Well, I don’t think I was much help in that regard…your nightmares I mean…, but I’m sure you can talk to someone that your more comfortable about it. As a matter o fact, that’s what I recommend if you want to get over them, but that’s also wishful thinking… but all the same… I want it to happen… and I hope that you would sleep a lot easier in the end. “ Hyde would then start to walk away[color=#ffccff]. “

Weakness
Spoiler:

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last regrets[ Sharaku]   Last regrets[ Sharaku] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last regrets[ Sharaku]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next