Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:26 am

Sharaku and the Vocalist
| Time to catch a break |

Mae stared out the opened window of Charles' apartment, letting the spring breeze in, as it toyed with her hair. The weather was nice, the sun was shining brightly, and it was warm enough for one to think that summer had started early. This made Mae feel at peace, despite all the things that had been going on recently. She needed something to pass the time with. And there was one thing she hadn't done in a while... Her own hobby had been pushed gently to the side in favor of hanging out with Charles and helping people. It was about time Mae took some time to spend singing. Yeah, that sounded like a great idea. As per usual, Charles was working, and Gao was being taken care of by the apartment manager. So Mae had free reign to leave the apartment whenever she wanted to. So long as she locked the door behind her, of course.

After getting dressed, she went outside, locked the door and headed towards that very same Karaoke bar she had visited with Hyde and Jack way back in February... Thinking about it, that was an awfully long time ago... And so much had changed since then... So it was with a steady pace that Mae moved towards the station, with happy thoughts in mind.

--------------------------------

When she arrived at Penecia Station, Mae took a quick detour by the beach first. She hadn't been there before, and since it was almost summer weather at this point, It wouldn't be bad to check it out, in case she would want to go swimming later on in the summer. Right now, it was still a little bit too cold to dive into the water, but it should at least provide a beautiful view, if nothing else to get her in the mood for some singing later on. When she finally arrived at the beach, the sun was already shining at it's peak, with it's reflection dancing gently upon the waves. Out there somewhere were the other islands. The gentle sea breeze toyed with her hair for a while, as the girl simply stared out into the vast ocean ahead of her, enjoying the view...

Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] Tumblr_msaj42e4hB1sfehy8o2_500
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:32 pm

In a way, it was quite ironic. Sharaku had never been extremely fond of big amounts of water before. And even less when salt water was concerned. Yet, it seemed that he found himself hanging around the local beaches a lot recently. Whether with someone else, or on his own for this once. Still, after giving it some thought, it was a better option than the perpetualy crowded streets. Doubly so when his intention wasn't really to visit any shops or such. That meant there was little point for him to stay in the city, where he would just have to avoid random crowds every little while. That wasn't the description of fun afterall.

...well, sand itself wasn't much more fun inducing, but at least he could be mostly alone here. No one yelling into his ears. A small bit of silence was golden sometimes. And the ocean wasn't that disturbing. He was quite used to the sound of waves by now. And it was much better when compared to whining people. No offense to them.

That in mind, he spent a good while simply wandering around the beach, occassionaly stopping to take a look at the water. Until his sight got disturbed by an uncommon amount of pink...which was not normal for a beach setting. ''I didn't expect to see someone like you alone here.'', he would speak up to her in a fairly amused tone when he got close enough. She struck him like the outgoing type, not someone to stand at a beach on her own.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:54 pm

Mae perked up when she heard that familiar voice. Sharaku? "It's quite the sight, isn't it?" Mae answered calmly, nodding towards the ocean. It was so peaceful out here. She could definetly use some of this right now. "Yeah, I don't exactly look like the kind of person who would enjoy this huh? Honestly..." Mae looked at Sharaku. "...I need this. My life has been filled with nothing but stress and worry as of late, so today, I wanted to take a moment to just... let everything settle for a while. To calm my nerves and rid myself of all the pent up stress I've accumulated over these last couple of weeks..." A girl like Mae needed this every now and again. Usually, she went to the local beach together with Ayane or someone else back in Japan... Now, she really didn't have anyone to go with at the moment... But as fate would have it, company would seek her out for a change, which was nice.

"So, what brings you here, Sharaku-san?" She asked with a smile on her face. There was just something about him which made Mae feel... that everything was going to be okay in the end. He seemed like a very reliable guy. "Just out on a walk, or did you have any plans in paticular?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Hm. ''Maybe. Too bad it's the same as always. Watching the waves can get hypnotizing after a while.'' It could be a nice sight, yes, but only for a certain period of time. After a while, it did become monotonne. Doubly so when you saw this kind of view often. Yet, it was still marginally better than dusty streets. Sharaku would rather choose to stare at water, than at a pavement in the end. He would smile thinly. ''That's not it. I just figured that you wouldn't be the type to be alone at a place, with no one around. You seem more like the social kind of person, that's all.'', he would elaborate, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked towards the ocean himself.

He would hum lightly. ''So, staring at waves helps you get rid of stress? Good for you, I suppose. If I stood in one place like this, and kept looking, I would probably fall asleep after a while. I'm not used to too much peace.'' It was simply not like him to do literally nothing for a longer amount of time. A constant sound like this would only make the process much quicker. Then again, maybe it would be amusing to try whether it was possible to sleep while standing. And not fall, of course. Probably not. ''Me? Nothing specific. A walk works well enough. I just didn't want to have to avoid crowds of loud people, so here seemed like a better choice.'', he would shrug a little. He really didn't need much reason to go outside. He generally did it...just to do something.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:59 am

"Well, yeah. I guess it does get rather boring after a while. But hey, at least you have someone to talk to now." Mae smiled at Sharaku. "Well, I guess that's true. I do like to hang out with people quite a lot. But sometimes, you just need a little time for yourself... Not that I mind you being here. I actually apprechiate the company."

"I... don't think it's the staring that helps... It's mostly the atmosphere. The gentle sea breeze, the swoosh of the ocean waves, and everything else around here... It just calms me down. I used to go to the beach every once in a while with a friend of mine back in Japan to cool off." There really were something quite nostalgic about standing here, taking in the view. "Well, different strokes for different folks. Would you really fall asleep though?" Mae raised an eyebrow, looking at Sharaku. She could get behind the idea of getting drowsy, but actually falling asleep standing up on a beach like that? Could anyone really pull that off?

Mae chuckled lightly. "I can get behind that! Dodging the busy streets is a good idea if you really like taking long walks. Buuuut..." Mae would then turn towards him, putting on a bright smile. "If you don't have anything else planned, would you like to go to the Karaoke bar with me? I was actually on my way there... I just happened to take a slight detour by the beach first." Funny how things worked. She expected her whole day to be spent alone, and yet here she was, talking to Sharaku. It was almost as if company sought her out no matter where she went. Was it a blessing or a curse? Blessing, definetly.

Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] Tumblr_mavjaovGQU1rhz43wo1_500
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:47 am

Hm, that he did, yes. Even though it was not his original intention. It wasn't as if Sharaku was bothered by not having anyone to talk to, unless he actually was in a mood where he wanted to have a conversation. ''Perhaps, though I can live without it as well. It isn't that I came here looking for company afterall.'' It was honestly either or. ''I think I actually prefer the other way around. I don't mind company once in a while, but I'm usually better on my own.'' Not that he was getting much of that lately. Everyone and their mother wanted attention nowadays. Well, he was stil sane enough, so it was probably acceptable for now.

''Maybe it's just too calm for me. I do like the scenery, but it does make me blank out after a certain amount of time. The sound is extremely monotonne.'' For him, at the very least. Perhaps not if he was actually doing something aside from looking and listening, but on its own, it was an overkill of calm. He would huff lightly. ''I don't know, maybe? I don't do well when I can't do anything and just stay in one place. Though, it probably isn't possible to sleep while standing. Maybe I'd fall down.'' He probably wasn't going to give it a try anyway. He did not want to get sand everywhere on himself.

He would shrug. ''I just want to do something. Walking is the easiest option most of the time. And it usually works well enough.'' Sure, he could make specific plans..but he most likely wouldn't follow them anyway. He would blink a few times. ''Well, it doesn't matter to me much. As long as I won't get my eardrums busted by something, I can go.'' He didn't really like very loud stuff. It was just a recipe for headaches.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:43 am

Mae nodded in response to Sharaku. "Yeah, a quiet beach isn't exactly the place to go to if you're looking for company, hehe." She chuckled lightly, looking back at the ocean. "I do like being alone from time to time. When I need to gather my thoughts, or focus on something important." Mae did prefer company over solitude any day, but some tasks just worked better when she was by herself.

"Hehe, we're all different." How boring the world would be if everyone's opinion was always the same... Nothing new, just the same thing over and over again. Besides, the human society was buildt around everyone being different. Hence why there are so many different types of music or clothes. There really isn't a good way to make something that's "One Size fits all", if not impossible.

"Well, if you had something to sit on, then you would fall asleep from this?" She smiled at Sharaku. "You're interesting, Sharaku." He was certainly unlike anyone she had ever met before. She knew little to nothing about his past or the things that had molded Sharaku into the person that was talking to her right now, but with time... she would learn. Hopefully.

"Ah, so you get restless easy, huh? Well, if you're bored and in need of something to do, you can always give me a call if you're in the mood." Mae chuckled happily. She was serious of course. The only way she would learn more about him was... well... to hang out with him. Besides, he was a friendly fellow, that seemed very reliable. That, and the fact that he was involved in this whole mess... He could help her deal with the threat at hand...

"Gee, I don't sing that loud. But alright, the Karaoke bar it is!" The girl grinned cheerfully as the two headed over to Starlight Singers. Oh, this would be so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:02 pm

Not particularly, yes. ''It could be. If people actually came here to swim. But I suppose it isn't warm enough for that yet, so the place is mostly empty.'' It was probably really quiet only during the colder seasons. ''Something like that can be done at home or so though. There is no guarantee you will be alone long enough to gather your thoughts outside. People are almost everywhere.'', he would state casually. A try is worth it, perhaps.

''That we are. And it might just be the biggest problem ever these days...'', he would chuckle under his breath. Well, wasn't it? People being different is a big deal in the current Angel hunting deal. They will pretty much never agree on one view of the future world this way. It would only promote unnecessary fights. On the other hand, everyone being the same was not a solution either. ''Maybe after some time, assuming no one would bother me meanwhile.'', he would shrug lightly. ''I wouldn't say I'm really interesting.'' Curiosity killed the cat. There were things that weren't the nicest when it came to knowing something about him.

He would snort. ''I wouldn't say I am entertained easily, but feel free to try. I am not the one to call people, though. That's the last thing on my mind most of the time.'' It was true. It wasn't often that he would call someone to go somewhere. It was usually the other way around, with people chasing after him. Company..didn't really occupy his thoughts much. He was quite fine with being alone for a longer period. And he actually sort of disliked big groups at once. He prefered to speak to people one to one, or two at most. It was easier to get a point across. With too many, it became a mess, and he did not enjoy people yapping over each other all the time. It only made him want to shut them up after a while. Mainly when said group consisted of people that talked about everything and anything at the same time. Following such a talk was just a pain.

He would give her an amused smile. ''Who said I was refering to you? You shouldn't need to defend yourself without a reason..unless it's true.'', he would poke at her as he followed.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:29 am

"Yeah. This IS a resort island after all. There's bound to be a ton of tourists coming by here once it's warmer. Unless the events that have been going on recently scares people away... I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing... The good thing about it is that... well, less people will get hurt or involved in this whole mess... the bad thing about it is that... well, the island's economy is going to suffer a bit, considering it's two main sources of income comes from people visiting here, either on vacation or studies..." Yeah, if this wasn't resolved soon enough, the problems would keep stacking on top of one another. Now, when it comes to solving the problem, that's a completely different beast. And unless it's stopped right here, not just Azores, but the entire world would be in serious danger...

"I guess I'm just so used to it I barely take note of such things until someone actually mentions it." Mae would chuckle lightheartedly. "So... How have you been?" She asked curiously. Hopefully he was doing well. Considering the big responsibility that weighed heavily on his shoulders, Mae couldn't blame him if he was being a bit... nervous. But then again, he'd been doing this for a long time, so he was probably confident in his ability to stop this...

"Well, I beg to differ. But... I guess I'll save that for another time." Mae grinned in his direction. One thing which made him stand out for Mae was the nature of his power. Last time they had met he said it had been different from hers... That he wasn't using a persona... So what kind of power did this man possess? Something rare, she assumed, as everyone she'd met up to now that had any sort of connection to these events held a persona within them. Seeing someone with a different kind of power piqued Mae's curiousity, and she was eager to find out more... With time of course. No need to ask any questions the man didn't feel like answering when the two barely knew eachother.

"Oh, I'm sure I can think of something to do with you." Mae just had to introduce Sharaku to Ayane at some point. She wasn't completely sure the two would get along, but it was worth a try. If nothing else, Ayane had at least a good amount of ideas to pass the time.

"Ehehe..." Mae smiled sheepishly. "Now let's go have some fun!" She said excitedly as the two walked to Starlight Karaoke. On the way, they made small talk about various things until they finally arrived...

----------------------------------

"Is there any paticular music genre you like to listen to?" Mae asked Sharaku just outside the entrance. She wanted to make sure he would at least like the music she was going to sing, after all.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:38 pm

Well. ''That will depend on how long this mess lasts. If it gets solved in a plausible amount of time, they won't lose that much money from having less visitors. Beisdes, I haven't noticed a big slowdown in people miling about yet. Perhaps they still don't think it's that serious.'' What did he know? But whatever happened, the most important was that this place didn't get destroyed completely. In which case, the amount of money and tourism would matter no more anyway.

He would sigh faintly when she posed a question. ''Being somewhat annoyed lately, but other than that, I'm fine enough.'' He didn't even get too bothered over all the mess that much anymore. As long as it didn't go as far as someone personally trying to kill him, it was pretty much a norm. There was no use stressing over something you knew would not stop anytime soon. And when it came to the annoyances...well, certain people were to blame for that, rather than anything supernatural related. He would chuckle. ''Very well. Your call. But you know the saying. Curiosity killed the cat. Not all interesting things are always nice after you inspect them.'' He had no reason to stop her from snooping, but he would still decide himself as to what she'd know about him and what not. Unless she went scouting information form other people. In which case, he could only hope they wouldn't blab all about him.

''Just don't go throwing me through windows, and I think I'll manage.'', he would throw back at her in a joking tone. He couldn't tell her not to plot, but he just hoped she wouldn't come up with something ridiculous. He had plenty of that in his life already. ''Right..''

~ ~ ~

Ehm. ''Not particularly. Just not rock and rap, thank you.'', he would answer, thinking for a bit. He didn't listen to music much, so it didn't matter a big deal. As long as it didn't grate his ears...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 9:24 am

"If this even gets resolved at all. We don't really have any way to halt the merging of the worlds, let alone stop it completely..." How would one really go about reversing the process anyway? Surely getting rid of what's causing the problem is a good start... But if that doesn't reverse the process, then what? It wasn't exactly like they knew how these portals even worked. "If things keep going the way they have recently... maybe people will realize the dangers of living here..." The last thing she wanted was another "Zela"... Tons of people would be forced to move depending on what the other world was like...

"Well, that's good to hear." Mae smiled at him. "It's unbelievable it's been three months since I got here..." Time certainly moved quickly when things started to change rapidly for her. "Remember back when I bumped into you at the station? Ah, good times. Back then, it was all about school, and hobbies... Now, I'm trying to save the world from god-like beings... Funny how things change." Ever since coming to Azores, Mae's life had been turned upside down. For better or for worse. She had almost forgotten the reason why she had gone to the islands in the first place... Her parents. But that could wait... If she survived this whole ordeal, that is...

"Yeah..." Mae said in a somber tone. There were certain things one really should not know... "Well, I'll keep this on your terms. I don't want to step on any toes..." She was a bit nosy, that she admitted blatantly. But out of respect for Sharaku, and the fact that he was a friend of hers now, she kept her distance, allowing him to tell her when things from his past somehow became relevant...

"Why would I do that?" Mae laughed cheerfully. "I'm a nice girl, Sharaku. Trust me." She would grin at him. Good to see that even Sharaku had a more laid back side. Being dead serious all the time was boring. And, what was a life without fun? Not much to have, really...

-------------------------------------------

"Alright then." She nodded lightly as they entered the Karaoke Bar. A man in a tuxedo and bowtie greeted them behind the counter. "an hour for two, please." Mae said to the man behind the counter, opening up her wallet, and paying for both Sharaku and herself. "It's my treat. I kind of sort of dragged you here." She smiled sheepishly at Sharaku. "There's a room ready for you. Have fun. Oh yeah, before I forget. If you want something to drink, don't hesitate to ask about it." And with that, the two were shown to their room. Mae took off her jacket and sat down in the sofa, browsing through the songs. "So... who goes first? Should I start, or do you...?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Did they? ''I believe the way to stop it would be defeating the Primordials. They are most likely the ones causing it.'' Of course, it wasn't an easy option, but it was one nevertheless. There was always a way to accomplish something. It was just risky at times. ''Perhaps they will. Only time will tell. It's still a better option to have people move away at any rate. At least there's less chance of deaths happening left and right.'' Even if it did not affect the place positively, it was better than risking lives just because.

He would chuckle faintly. ''Well, good times or not, at least it has been only 3 months for you. That isn't really that long. Then again, I probably shouldn't be comparing to myself, considering the circumistances.'', he would shake his head briefly. ''I won't get mad.'', he would shrug when she decided not to pry. ''But if I were to tell you things, your happy mood probably wouldn't last you for long today. Doubt you'd want that.'' If he actually said stuff, that is. He wasn't sure what exactly he would tell her yet anyway. He would roll his eyes jokingly. ''Perhaps trust isn't a word in my dictionary. Besides, it's always better to make sure..as much as I like windows. Sometimes, people prove to be more unpredictable than expected.'' Not that it was always a bad thing. He wasn't extremely predictable himself, but still...

~ ~ ~

He would frown a little as she went to pay, though he wouldn't stop her. As much as he wasn't fond of people paying for him, he didn't even feel like protesting lately. He didn't want to risk a stupid argument over that. ''I don't really like being paid for, though.'', he would comment still, but leaving it at that for now. That aside...ehm, what? He hadn't expected she would want him to do it too. He didn't dislike singing, no, but it wasn't really something he did either. ''Ahem, ladies first? Besides, you're the one that wanted to come here.'', he would answer eventually, leaning against the nearest wall of the room. He would deal with whatever came after...well, after.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:53 pm

"I suppose it would stop... But what if it doesn't?" Not that she was really doubting their ability to stop the Primordials, but beating them might take a while... It was a race against time, really... "Yeah... If this gets any worse, people might just have to move somewhere else... Then again, if we don't solve this, it doesn't matter where they go. Hence why we have to keep on going." Stating the obvious or not, Mae didn't care. Saying it like that really put things into perspective for her. Things were really not looking good... Although, there were still bright points in all this. She had already saved a good amount of people. from the shadows... How much that would affect things in the long run, she had no idea... But at least she was doing something.

"Yeah... You've been through this since the very start... I guess you're gonna see it through to the end as well?" Mae asked. She would definetely see this through to the very end. Why would she back down? Hers and everyone else's future was at risk here, after all. She couldn't let the world end. "Hehe. That's okay. For now, let's just go have some fun, hm?" She would smile at him. "I guess you'll just have to wait and see then, hehe." Mae winked at him as the two began walking towards the Karaoke Bar.

---------------------------------------------------

"Oh? I'm sorry... Just this once, okay?" Mae looked at him apologetically. She really didn't know he would react this way. Normally, people apprechiated being paid for. Sharaku was just not one of those people apparently. "Alrighty then!" Mae clapped her hands together, and ran up on stage, excited. She picked a song, and began slowly.

Mae's song:

While she was singing, Mae seemed like a different person entirely. She was singing in tune with the instruments and hit every tone perfectly. The girl had shut out everything else and focused soley on the thing she loved the most. Mae really needed to do this more often... When the music finally stopped, Mae looked at Sharaku with a smile, awaiting his reaction...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Sharaku would shrug. ''That is something we'd deal with after, if it happens. There is no saying whether it will stop, or not right now. But if we do nothing, we won't find out anyway.'' Besides, seeing as the Primordials were almost surely the ones behind it, it should cease after they were gone. As for the problems that were already there...well, who knew, but there usually was at least something that could be done. It would depend on how much people cared about it, and wanted to attempt getting things back to normal. He would chuckle. ''Have to is such a strong word. We don't really. Perhaps there is someone who does not care what comes out of this. You can never know.'' It was a possibility. And they didn't have to anyway. It was everyone's choice as to what they did when faced with this.

He would huff. ''Technically, I've been in a mess even before this started. And I don't have much of a choice anyway. Things would probably catch up to me, no matter what I'd decide to do.'' So might as well keep at it here, and see what goes. He wasn't going to live an exactly normal life no matter what, so his choices were limited to an extent to begin with. ''Maybe...'', he would mutter, not extending on the following subjects. He had nothing to say right there and then.

~ ~ ~

''I guess I can live with that.'' He wasn't really mad or anything. He just didn't feel the need to have people pay for him when it wasn't neccessary. It wasn't as if he couldn't spare some change on things. ''Very well.'' He would stay leaning against the wall as she ran off to the stage, looking off into the space, not really focusing on anything specific. Well, she was good, yes. Though, it wasn't that surprising. She had mentioned that she could sing before, if he remembered well. He would hum faintly when she looked at him. ''Say, do you only sing in Japanese?'', he'd ask. Probably a random question, but he didn't come up with anything better at the moment. Besides, he didn't really feel like going up there himself much.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:08 pm

"Yeah. It's all we can do at this point really." Mae lightened up a little bit. Sure, the future looked a bit grim, but at least there was something which could be done. What happened after they stopped the Primordials... There was no use worrying about that now. Not right now, when there were much bigger and more immediate threats to deal with. "I guess we do have a choice to help or not... But right now... I want to secure my future... Making sure the primordials don't end it prematurely... Besides, I don't want to die running away like a coward." Maybe she had been hanging out with Jack too much recently, or maybe she had been like this from the very start, but regardless, she refused to die running away. If anything, she would die protecting the ones she loved. That way, she wouldn't die a meaningless death...

"Hehe... I hope you'll get some closure on that end. But... Just don't do anything reckless... Because believe it or not, I do care about you." She cared about all her friends in a similiar way. It was just a part of who she was. "We are friends after all." Mae would chuckle lightly. She did consider Sharaku a friend of hers. However, the pinkette wasn't sure if Sharaku's opinion of her was the same. Not that it mattered too much right now anyway. Friendships were buildt and reinforced with time.

"So... Do you have any pets?" Mae asked casually. Believe it or not, pets can say a lot about it's owner. Like Charles' possum, Gao. She had been taken under the android's care after Jack had found it in an old shack (which is now the Ranger Headquarters). Charles and Gao seemed to get along quite well, and the android cared for his pet adamantly. And that in itself spoke volumes of how much Charles really cares about those he considers to be his friends/family.

-----------------------------------
"Hehe, thanks." Mae's expression brightened up. Had she known about this earlier, she wouldn't have made this mistake, but luckily enough for her, Sharaku seemed okay with it this time. What exactly had shaped Sharaku into the man he was today? "Well, I haven't tried singing in english for a very long time... And I just feel more comfortable singing in my native language..." Mae smiled sheepishly. "D-Does it bother you?" She stuttered nervously. "I-I can try singing in English if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next