Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:24 pm

''There are many things that can be done, but that depends on what your aim in this game is.'' There were always multiple choices, even in terms of trying. It isn't as if simply chasing down the primordials was the only option of an action to take. Though it seemed most people wanted to do just that. Sharaku would shrug at her next words. ''Maybe. Though I wonder why is everyone so hyped about the Primordials only. To be honest, I personally don't really think the Angels are the best thing either. Their 'help' is only making it more complicated as it is. Whatever their agenda is for real, I don't know, but if they really wanted to help so much, they wouldn't be playing games with us.'' Frankly, it just seemed as if both sides were playing their thing, and only dragging humans into it for some unknown reason. Which wasn't particularly funny.

''Somehow, I doubt that would happen. Though, point taken.'', he would state with a sigh, looking at her thoughtfully for a while. ''We don't know each other that well, however, or do we?'', he would raise an eyebrow. ''Not that I mind it. But after seeing how Hyde goes and calls people friends left and right just because, I'm a bit skeptical when someone claims so without knowing much about me to begin with.'', he would shake his head lightly. It was just strange at times. He would blink at the somewhat out of context question. Eh? ''I have a cat, why?'', he would respond back, a bit out of the loop as to why she brought that up.

~ ~ ~

What? That wasn't what he meant by the question. ''No. I don't mind it. I was just asking, that's all. I can understand Japanese perfectly, so it's not like it matters either.'', he would chuckle faintly. ''Me asking doesn't mean I have a problem with what you're doing.'' Why would it? He just sort of wanted to know, seeing as she picked a Japanese song right off the bat, despite them being in an English speaking country. That was the only reason he brought it up.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:52 am

"Well, there's also the angels... Although, I'm not 100% sure I'm willing to trust them blindly... We barely know anything about them at all... Maybe even less than we know about the Primordials..." Ever since she had heard about these angels, Mae had been a bit suspicious... Why weren't they doing anything themselves to stop the primordials from succeeding in their goal? "Yeah... Playing Hide-and-seek with angels like that... It just makes things take more time... time which we are running quite thin on. If this keeps up..." Mae fell silent.

"I mean... We've lasted this long. That means what we have been doing over these last couple of months has done something positive..." Whether or not their efforts were doing enough was a question that would be left un-answered for quite a while... "Yeah, I guess you're right. We really don't know eachother all that well... But that doesn't mean I care less..." Mae shrugged casually. "As far as that goes, I'm not one to call just anyone a friend." Sharaku was a little tricky to connect with, but she was learning, slowly but surely. "I can get behind that." Mae nodded in response to Sharaku's little "Rant" on Hyde's habits. "He probably has a reason for acting like that." Whatever that reason could be, she had not a slightest clue...

"A cat, huh?" Mae smiled lightly. "Oh. No reason really. I just wanted to get to know you a bit better, that's all." So Sharaku had a cat... "I don't have any pets myself, but my boyfriend owns a possum." Gao was a really nice pet. A little un-conventional, but adorable nontheless. "I don't think it qualifies as a pet of mine though." The pinkette shrugged. "So, what's your cat's name?"

--------------------------------------------

"Oh yeah. You used to live in Japan." Mae had almost forgotten that, but now that she thought about it, he had mentioned something about it on the day she she came to Azores... "Hehe..." Mae smiled sheepishly. "Anyway, it's your turn, if you want to. The stage is all yours, Sharaku." This ought to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Eh. It was probably just about on the same level. ''Not sure about that. The Angel in the Tower was the one who first told us about the Primordials to begin with. I don't think we really know too much about either side. Not enough to draw a conclusion, at least.'' Sharaku would shrug vaguely. ''And I personally don't trust them much. Not with the way they are playing around with us. I don't like anyone pulling my leg, whether it is a human or an Angel.'' Who asked them to bring such a dangerous play over to people to begin with? And if they really had to, then did they have to make it this complicated? Being unclear on most things helped none.

''Maybe, maybe not. It's starting to get much worse than it has been. Can't say that it looks very positive.'' They probably hadn't done enough good if all this had started happening now. ''That's fine.'', he would shake his head after a moment. ''Let's not keep talking about Hyde though.'' He didn't want to get annoyed from the discussion. Hm. He would blink a few times. ''Possum? I thought those animals didn't really give a damn about people.'' Besides, who would really want that? He could see mice perhaps..but that was a little over the top. Weird. ''His name is Kage.'', he would answer simply, still not sure why she was asking. It's not like the name of his cat told her much about him, did it?

~ ~ ~

He would look at her somewhat blankly for a moment. He wasn't very inclined towards actually singning. That, and what would he even...? He barely listened to songs while paying them mind to begin with. You can't sing something, when you don't even know the supposed tune to..pretty much any song's lyrics. ''I don't think that's a very good idea. Disgerarding the fact that I never tried before...How can I sing something, when I don't really know the tune to any song? Having lyrics doesn't help when you don't know how are they supposed to be sung.'' Ah well. ''To be honest, I'd sooner play you a musical instrument, than sing. Right now, at least.'' That was the honest truth. He hadn't been considering the option to begin with. She had been the one to want to come her. He accompanied her, yes, but he hadn't thought he's have to sing too. And even if he had, it was rater impromptu anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:44 am

"That was during the broadcast, no?" That would make the most sense... "I'm a bit on the fence regarding if they are indeed trustworthy or not... They haven't really done anything to indicate either possibilty... Which makes it all the more ambiguous... But, at least they seem to oppose the Primordials, so that's at least a step in the right direction..." Mae shrugged lightly. "I'm probably going to make a decision regarding which angel to join, if at all... We still haven't found the other angels, which worries me... But before I pick one, I wanna see what options I have. Taking one side without considering the options, and ending up regretting it is something I want to avoid."

"Well, things could've been much worse by now if no-one made an effort to stop this catastrophy... I'll help out in the only way I can. Finding the rest of the angels... I don't think I'm ready to deal with anything that's capable of merging worlds together just yet, ehehe." Mae smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of her head as she talked. "Well... Maybe she's an exception. Be nice to an animal long enough, and it'll become more friendly. Not that it applies to all animals of course." But he did have a point. Possums weren't exactly a common pet... "I was just curious. I thought honestly you would be more of a dog person, considering you like taking long walks. My grandparents have a dog... I haven't seen him in a while now, but he's really friendly." Yeah, that dog really knew how to cheer you up. "But hey, cats are nice too. They are a bit more unpredictable though." Yeah, no kidding...

-----------------------------------------

"Well, you never know until you try." Mae winked at him. She understood him though. Going up on stage wasn't easy, especially if you didn't have any experience with it beforehand. "Singing in tune with a new song takes a bit of experience. I've practiced for a long time. And it's still a bit difficult for me. Not nearly as difficult as it used to be, but it does require a ton of focus." She explained, leaning backwards. "Well, musical instruments are a bit easier. All you need is a note-sheet, a good ear for tones, and knowledge of different chords, and you can basically play any instrument..." Of course, there were exceptions where playing an instrument was harder than singing... but in general, instruments were easier on a lot of people. "Speaking of which, do you play any musical instruments at all?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:48 am

''Yes, it was.'' It wasn't like he had the chance to meet another Angel face to face since. They didn't seem overly eager to show their faces. ''Maybe they haven't.'', he would shrug. ''But they all are the ones that brought the war over to us. If I remember well, this isn't the first time they are facing off the Primordials. They just decided to involve humans in the game this time around. I'm definitely very grateful for that...'' Sarcastically speaking, if it wasn't obvious enough. Did they really need this kind of pressure put on them? No one even asked whether they wanted to get involved. They're just pushing the play onto them, as if it was a normal thing to do. Both the Angels and Primordials, to be honest. ''I don't even really want to join one of them. I'll be around when assistance is needed, perhaps, but that's that. I don't trust them enough to jump headfirst into an alliance like that. For all we know, they could bind us to them. I prefer having a choice what I can do, not following some deity's narrow whims. Each Angel focuses on a specific ideal. What if I just don't want only one kind of thing forever? Who would anyway.'' And he had little interest in being possibly forced to oppose other people because of such. They already had the Primordials to fight. Why fight each other because they follow a dfferent Angel's view? That would only make things worse.

He would huff. ''Angels themselves have a lot of power. In case any of them turned on you, it would be only so much better than facing a Primordial. No option is safe at this point. We sort of have to be ready for anything. You may not seek something, but it may as well come to you. It happens.'', he would shrug. Did it really matter what you chose to do? She could go after the Angels, and end up having a Primordial interrupt her. Possible? Certainly. Maybe they would start getting on the move soon. ''It's hard being nice to an animal if it isn't friendly to begin with. I wouldn't enjoy petting one that'd try to bite me all the time. To each their own though. If someone can tame a wild animal, props to them.'' He probably would not even consider a possum. On the other hand, there were some animals he liked which weren't really conventional.

He would give her an amused look. ''Funnily enough, most people I know compare me to a cat. I think walking is the only thing I'd have in common with a dog. I don't dislike them, but I can't really see myself having a dog.'' Besides, he was sort of unpredictable himself. Therefore he didn't mind the fact that cats were...well, not as much as someone else might, at the very least.

~ ~ ~

''Maybe I would if I had time to prepare beforehand. But this is a little bit impomptu, considering I don't even have a big knowledge of songs.''
It wasn't as if he didn't have the courage, but he wasn't in the mood to flail around just because this was a bit too out of the blue. He would raise an eyebrow. ''Is it? Chords work differently on each instrument. And if you can't read the note sheet properly..you're screwed too. You can always play, but it won't sound any appealing when you don't know what you're doing. If you only needed the basics like that, people wouldn't have to study at musical schools to be good at it.'', he would shrug. ''I think both singing and playing an instrument require some talent and knowledge, just a somewhat different one.'' Maybe if one were lucky, they could manage to play something decent without having experience...but the same could be said for singning. One could claim you only needed a versatile enough voice and having the ability to hit the right tune for the song. And that wasn't always enough, was it?

''I used to play the piano fairly well when I was younger. But that was at least 15 years ago. I haven't tried much since.''
Hm. Perhaps he still could. But most likely nothing really difficult right off the bat. 15 years is long enough to get dusty after all. ''Have you ever tried any?'' He was sort of curious since she did claim it was apparently easier than singing.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:01 pm

"But this is the first time we're involved, right? Do you have any idea why?" Mae asked... If this conflict was an endless cycle, then perhaps they had gotten involved to put an end to the conflict once and for all... How they would actually accomplish that was still a mystery to them... But Mae was hopeful that in due time they would find some way to stop the conflict once and for all. "Yeah... That's reasonable. As far as the future goes... I donät want everyone to be forced to live under one set of rules... That's just not right. Right now, the angels should concern themselves with stopping the primordials before anything else..."

"I sure hope not. I don't want to fight any angel or human... All I want is to see the Primordials go down... Even if it has to be by my own hand..." Mae's expression darkened, as she clenched her fists. She had not forgotten the incident at the school... So many students went away homeless because of that, including herself... Sure, she had a place to stay right now, but others... were not so lucky. "Really? That's interesting." Funny how opinions differ, eh? Sharaku as a cat... That would be fun to see.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I guess I was being a little bit unfair there..." Mae said apologetically. "Shouldn't have put you on the spot like that... Sorry." Mae shrugged at his next comment. "You do have a point... I've never thought of it that way before... Maybe it's because of my upbringing? I dunno." Giving her a slightly new perspective on things was something which she apprechiated. "Is Zela the only school here? or do we have an actual college here as well?" Since her future plans involved living here on Azores after she finished her High-school studies, she might as well bring this up now. Sharaku seemed pretty knowledgable about the island... Well, maybe not about the stuff she was asking about, but it was woth a shot.

"The piano? I can't say I'm suprised. I'm sure you could be a good pianist, if you put your heart into it." Mae smiled at him reassuringly. "Me? Ah... I used to play the guitar when I was younger... But I'm quite rusty, considering I basically moved on to vocals when I was 13... Not that I was really all that great with the guitar anyway, ehehe..."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Hmm. ''If I remember well, I think it was something about the fact that even when defeated, the Primordials always came back after a certain amount of time. Perhaps they think that with human influence, they can be defeated for good.'' Sharaku would shrug. It seemed like it. It was still a bit rude to spring it on them just like that, however. Well. ''Should or not, it seems that they are leaving that to us. Without even really telling us how to defeat them. Not sure what they are hoping for. That we'll win by sheer coincidence?'' That was honestly a little unlikely. They weren't that lucky.

''As nice as that sounds...it's no easy path. We may, or may not be able to defeat the Primordials singlehandedly.'', he would frown a little, before looking at her. ''Say, do you think you could defeat me in a fight?'' Because if not, then she had little chance of doing something to a Primordial by her own hand right now. He most likely wouldn't accomplish that much himself. In case she wasn't even as strong as he was...it would currently be a useless struggle. ''Maybe so.'', he would comment simply. It didn't really matter what animal people compared him to in the end, did it? He wouldn't become one anyway.

~ ~ ~

''As long as you don't try forcing me into it, it's fine. I didn't decline coming here after all.'' Even though his intention was never to actually sing. He figured she just wanted to do it herself, seeing as she had been heading here regardless of whether she was alone or not. ''Maybe. I'd say everyone finds something else easier. You don't really have to read note sheets though, so good for you.'' That was probably the most annyoing part of playing an instrument. Sometimes they all looked the same..He would stop to look at her a little questioningly when she brought up schools all of a sudden. Eh? ''I don't know..but probably not. I've only been really hearing about Zela. Pretty much everyone goes there. Can't say for sure though. I don't really have a reason to pay attention to schools..'' Afterall, he didn't study anymore, so it wasn't of big concern to him. What reason did he have to hunt down schools?

He would huff. ''I suppose I could. But it isn't easy to play on a more advanced level.'' That it was not. ''Well, better than nothing. I don't think I could play a guitar for my life.'' It was just...weird.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:43 am

"Great... They are immortal. Just... wonderful." Mae pouted slightly. That just made things so much worse. "I can't necessarily blame the angels for trying something new. But... I'm still not fond of getting dragged into this mess. But if we can truly put an end to the Primordials for good, then I can't really complain too much." Mae looked out at the ocean again, with the wind toying with her hair gleefully as she spoke. "Well... Honestly, I think... even they don't truly know how we are supposed to defeat them... If they knew, why would they keep such a vital piece of information away from us when we are supposedly fighting on the same side?" It didn't make much sense... Then again, they were deities, or at least something of that description,. Maybe they just enjoyed speaking in riddles? Well, whatever their reason for not telling them how the Primordials would be stopped was starting to become rather frustrating.

"Well, my friends are working on finding the other angels... I will probably join them on their search. Who knows, maybe the other angels can provide us with more information. Although, that is just wishful thinking on my part." Mae would then chuckle lightly at Sharaku's question. "Right now? No way... And I know, the primordials are strong beings... But one day, maybe I'll be strong enough." She shrugged lightly. "I don't want to end up in a situation which I would be forced to fight my friends... That's something which I'm worried might end up happening if we join different angels..." There was nothing that garantueed this would end with just the primordials being defeated... After all, the angels wanted to change the world.

-------------------------------

"Well, I'm glad you decided to tag along." Mae smiled at him. She wouldn't force anyone to come with her like this... Okay... Maybe Ayane, if she was being stubborn. "True enough." The girl nodded. "Aww... That's such a shame... I wanted to study music after I'm done with Zela... Who knows... Maybe an opportunity will arise eventually." Mae leaned back in the sofa. "The reason why I specifically for one here is because... Well, I wanna live here full time once my highschool days are over, assuming we survive the whole ordeal."

"Hehe, yeah. If you wanna get good at something, it takes a lot of practice... Talent gets you far, but in the long run, it's not enough." Hence why Mae practiced singing a little bit each day. Charles seemed to enjoy it as well, so that was a plus in her book.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:19 pm

''Or they could just put an end to us.'' Sharaku would state matter of factly. ''It's not really fair of them to make us do this without even asking whether we want to get involved in the first place. What did humans ever do to Gods anyway?'' They made them fight under the promise of making a new world from a wish...but not even that was easy to accomplish. They were just going to suffer through all kinds of hell for it. Those that would survive this, if someone even did, would have to face so much for it. Just because otherwordly beings thought it was a good idea. Why can't people just live a normal life for a while?

He would tsk. ''If they had successfully warded them off before, they must know enough. It's like they are playing a game with us. We get told something, but after that they can't say more. It seems that they expect us to solve this ourselves. And it's not like everyone even says the same thing. I don't know what they really want.'' For all intents and purposes, it was all just a big mess of confusion. He would frown a little when she mentioned her friends searching for Angels. ''I suggest they be careful. You don't know what the Angels will do. I know one person that pretty much had no choice but to join one after they attempted exploring one of the other worlds. Otherwise they'd get killed.'' Honestly, you could just expect the unexpected.

He would sigh. ''You don't...but the way things are heading, I'm pretty sure some sort of fight will eventually break out. In the end, only one kind of world can be the result. And you can't expect every single human to agree on one idea. Which means, a strife is bound to come up eventually. It's not a prefered route, but how do you settle differences between so many people, if they refuse to back down...?'' That's the question, isn't it? Even if they did not all join different Angels..they still had different ideas to begin with.

~ ~ ~

He would close his eyes contemplatively. ''Well, as I said, I don't really know. I don't study anymore, so I never paid attention to the schools here. Maybe there is something. I only know Zela because pretty much everyone attends it, and it's the one that is spoken about most of the time.'', he would shrug. She could try searching around. He wasn't the best person to inquire that from. He would blink. ''I suppose so. Though, I always found mostly the theory to actually be sort of hard. I never really had a problem with actual playing. I probably could even now...it's just that I'd end up burning the note sheets first...I always disliked having to read all that. Sometimes it makes no sense.'' Really, however. Having to memorize the theory and the notes was the only hell about it...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:50 am

"Sheesh... Don't say that!" Mae would give Sharaku a playful shove. "I know it isn't fair of them. I didn't want to be dragged into this mess... but sine I'm in it now, might as well make the best of it and pitch in, you know?" Keeping a positive outlook on things were difficult... especially now, more than ever. But they had to. If Mae didn't believe that she could stop the primordials along with everyone else, how would she be able to actually do it, if she believed it to be a pointless struggle?

Strength:

"I... honestly wish I knew... We might never get to learn the reason why." And as much as Mae wanted an answer to that, her friend's safety mattered more to her in the long run. "All we can do at this point is just fight back. Stop the primordials from ending the world." The pinkette sure sounded a lot more confident than she actually felt. Uncertain of how much she would be able to affect the current events in a positive direction. But that uncertainty didn't stop her from trying her best. After all, there was too much at stake...

"Hehe... I guess that's both a positive and a negative side of humanity... How boring everything would be if everyone thought and acted the same... Sure, the world would be at peace, but... is that really a world worth living in?" She didn't expect Sharaku to answer this question, as it was more a rethorical one than a serious question. "Things sure got deep quickly there." Having a serious conversation about things was... a nice change from Mae's ordinary life. Speaking with Sharaku like this really put things into perspective for her. "I'll be careful, Sharaku. Thanks for the concern. And yeah... I'm a little iffy on whether these angels really are trustworthy... But it's too soon for me to tell really... I've still yet to meet a bunch of them. Who knows... Maybe my opinion of them will change once I've met them all...?"

-------------------------------

"I guess that's something I have to look up on my own then. Hopefully I'll find something." Considering how big the city of San Malarus was, it wouldn't suprise Mae if she found some small school there somewhere... And then there was always the DJ, should it come to that.

"We're all different. Everyone has at least something which is more difficult for them... For instance, I'm not all that great at math. It's my worst subject." Oh, how many hours she spent back at home trying to brute force math... And every time, the result was the same. The homework got done, but at the price of a headache...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:54 pm

Sharaku would frown a bit, rubbing the spot where she shoved him. So much for that. ''I am not really?'', he would smirk in amusement.

Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 6dk6wG1

''You don't have to take what I say word by word. I don't always mean what I said as seriously as it sounds. Therefore, your point is irrelevant, dear.'', he'd say flippantly, obviously beyond amused. Sure, he did talk in a rather serious manner a lot, and while he did mean it as well, the point wasn't to make it look pessimistic. He was just considering the possibilites, that was all. Maybe in a slightly unconventional way, but so be it.

He would shrug nonchalantly. ''I decide what to do on the go. We can think and plan all we want, but it might come out differently in the end anyway. So I don't stress over that unless neccessary.'' At any rate, they had to fight to even live. The Primordials were the step two. ''Not really for me. There's no point in having millions of people that are pretty much just copies of each other, and follow the same ideas.'', he would remark, looking ahead. ''Don't they always?'', he would comment airily, before shaking his head. ''I'd just rather that no one dies because of having lack of information and all...though, I am not sure how will your idea work out. The time is moving fast...and with how evasive some of the Angels are, who knows if you'll even get to meet them all before our time is up. My guess would be no, but I can't say for sure. But seeing as there should be one for each other world...'' That's just how it seemed. Unless they spent 24/7 searching like madmen. And who had the energy for that, along side other things going to hell around them?

~ ~ ~

''Good luck with that. I'll stay out of it. I don't think I'm going to bother with school at 23 anymore.'', he would smile thinly. That was something for her to do. Or discuss with someone her age at least. ''Well yes. I'm neutral towards math. Take it or leave it, to be honest.'' He could do it, but he didn't really enjoy so. Eh, numbers.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 4:43 pm

"Well, Excuuuuse me." Mae stuck out her tongue at Sharaku in a joking manner. He was a little hard to decipher still, but she was slowly learning how Sharaku worked... It would still take a while before she completely understood the man completely, however. Not that it bothered Mae too much. She would get Sharaku with enough exposure. And the two had pretty good chemistry.

"You do have a point. I doubt anyone expected the whole school to get filled with sand..." It was a pretty good example how one thing could change the situation at hand drastically. "Yeah... That would be rather boring. Sure, we would probably avoid a ton of conflict... but such a world, no matter how peaceful it may be, it's not a world I'm willing to live in..." The conversation was getting rather deep. "Well, we have to try at least. I know some of my friends are..." She was of course thinking of Jack and the other Rangers. Hopefully they would find another angel soon... "I just don't want to lose all of my friends I've made since coming here..." She had a large number of them by now, and some of them were quite close to her.

-------------------------------------------------

"Hehe... Thanks." Mae said with a smile, as she scrolled through the list of songs on the touchpad. "Hrm... Funny how I wanted to come here to sing, and yet... I find myself talking to you like this. I don't mind it per se. It's funny how things change, no?" She put down the touchpad on the table, smiling at Sharaku. As much as she had wanted to keep on singing... it was getting rather late. And she needed to go back to Charles before he got worried. "It's getting rather late, and I don't want to worry my boyfriend back home. So... I guess we'll part ways for now, Sharaku. It was nice talking to you." The pinkette put on her jacket, and waited for Sharaku to join her on the way out of the Karaoke bar before they parted ways, Mae heading towards the station, and Sharaku heading wherever he wanted to go... Today had been... Enlightening.

- Mae Iharu has left the scene -
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:06 pm

''The excuse got an error.'', he'd throw back in a deadpan, before smirking faintly, and attempting to flick her forehead. For some reason, he seemed to be on a sudden amusement high. Or maybe that was actually normal. It was hard to tell sometimes, with how he acted differently under varying circumistances. But that was just how he was. ''Well, I expected something to go wrong. Not the sand though, that I can say.'', he would shrug vaguely. That was something they couldn't have predicted. Who could have known that such a big leak would happen? Probably no one, unless they were omnipotent.

''Forcing people to all live by one principle is pretty much just opression in my opinion. That's why I don't really want to join the Angels. They're being too specific with their ideas. Only a few people will like each of them...'' It wouldn't make everyone happy in the end. What was the point of remaking the world if it wasn't any better in the end? Was there even one? ''Well, we are doing something, I suppose. We can't just rush either, because that may be our demise.'' Neither too slow nor too fast was ever very good. They just needed to keep moving, at least. There was little other choice.

~ ~ ~

''Maybe.'', he would look at her nonchalantly. ''Though if all changes were funny, we'd be laughing 24/7, seeing as they happen all the time.'' Technically speaking, at the very least. Besides she brought it upon herself by inviting him over. She could have guessed the day wouldn't go as she planned if she had company. ''Would he be worried just because you are out a bit late? Makes me wonder if all couples are supposed to be clingy...'', he would shake his head slightly as he followed her out. ''Well, I'll see you someday, I suppose.'', he'd say with a thin smile, watching her walk off for a bit, before heading in an opposite direction somewhere himself. So much for the day. Maybe he should go home considering the time...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:34 pm

Sharaku and Mae have ranked up...

Mae:

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]   Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharaku and the Vocalist [Safi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2