Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Heat [Safi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Heat [Safi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Heat [Safi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Heat [Safi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Heat [Safi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Heat [Safi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Heat [Safi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Heat [Safi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Heat [Safi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Heat [Safi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Heat [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Heat [Safi]   Heat [Safi] EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 2:45 pm

Heat [Safi] 661478f15399fbca67774517dbf66d50--vapor-art-art-quotes

today was an unfortunate scorcher, it seemed. With a deep sigh, the beach boy himself would quite willingly hide in the shade of his beach hut. Over the two years he called it his home, it definitely became a tiny resort. All hand made to boot! Well, partially... Not really by his hands all the time, but he was able to expand it as time progressed on. People liked his little slice of paradise, it seemed.

He'd let out a sigh, opening another cold beer before taking a sip of it. This was one reason he hated living out here... The heat could be a real downer. Well, at least he stayed relatively cool with the whole body breathing thing. But, hot air still made him hot... It's not like it suddenly became cool air just because he breathed through his skin... Regardless, he was at the bar at his tiny resort, waiting for the odd customer to find their way here. It was really remote, mind, but that didn't stop people from showing up occasionally... Or enough to consider this his full time job... Maybe he needed a more remote location...?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Heat [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat [Safi]   Heat [Safi] EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 1:19 pm

Onyx Rhine

''It's bright...''

Sunlight could be such a pain at times. Over the time he had been living at Junction, Onyx had gotten more or less used to the amount of brightness that was present compared to his home world of course, but that still did not make him any more pleased about it. The darkness was honestly much more soothing than the sun rays, which tended to be annoyingly hot to boot. Then again, not like he could really get burned or get a tan. His skin lacked color completely, so it would be almost like trying to cause actual burns to a ghost. It would probably hurt similarly, but he doubted there would be a visible effect on him. Not that he'd even want it. He liked his monochrome disposition, really.

Useless blabber aside though, why was he around the water and beach area when he did not like excessive sunlight. Well, perhaps he had decided to fight fire with fire. It was warm and sunny outside in general anyway, so might as well pretend to try to enjoy it somehow. And what better way than to go near water, right? Wiping a bit of sweat from his brow, Onyx was half-regretting his decision at that point however. It was not a whole lot of fun for him. Damn, maybe he should start wearing sunglasses at least. But that would help his bad short distance sight none. Meh

Luckily enough though, he spotted some sort of bar after a while of walking. Perhaps that place would offer at least a bit of shade for a moment, so he decided to come closer and see what it was about. ''Yo, this place open?''

Relevant Info:

~~~~
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Heat [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat [Safi]   Heat [Safi] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 4:46 pm

With a small hum, Champagne would take another sip of his beer before noticing the newcomer. He seemed different... Well, it wasn't like he was exactly a normal sight out here himself. Despite the few whispers of his resort, not a lot of people just stumbled upon it like this guy seemed to do. Well, might as well please him any way he liked.

"I'm open whenever there are guests to be served. I suppose that means I just opened right now, it would seem so yes... What can I get for you? I have every form of alcoholic beverage under the sun, moon, and stars." the smooth voice of the beach boy would say with a small smile on his face. As always, he'd place his drink aside and prep his bar for a show. Mind, with how hot it was his guest would probably want something immediate but, none the less, who was he to think he wouldn't want a show?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Heat [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat [Safi]   Heat [Safi] EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 4:32 pm

Onyx Rhine

Onzyx would narrow his eyes at the establishment slightly in thought. "So you open up on demand then?" That was...certainly an interesting way to work. Though, wouldn't that mean the guy would have to be around 24/7 just to know when he was needed in the first place? One would think that set opening and closing hours would be much easier to manage. Brief thoughts aside though, the pale man would make his way over to lean against an available counter as he blinked towards the young man. "If that's the case, then I suppose I shall order a mojito. That works?" To be honest, he didn't really drink alcohol often, and generally didn't see a need for it, but now that he was already here, it would be rude to just take up space.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Heat [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat [Safi]   Heat [Safi] EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 10:57 pm

"Yes and no. I'm not really sure how I'm able to keep this place afloat... I suppose I'm just lucky." he'd say with a slight shrug, grabbing the necessary ingredients for the traditional drink. With a light squint at the rum in his hands, he'd gently pour it into the cocktail shaker before squeezing a lime to get the sour juices into the shaker.

"Mhm. Mojito are a simple drink, easy and refreshing. It is a hot day, it does well to refresh your body as well as make you just a little bit tipsy." he'd nod with a small smile, shaking the shaker and pouring the drink over a glass with a mint leaf and ice. With a small nod of his head, he'd slide the glass over to Onyx with a charming smile.

"Let me know how it tastes. I do put much effort and pride into my works." he'd lean forward and await any response. He did his best to make a show while he made drinks but today was an exception... Heat was always such a bore.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Heat [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat [Safi]   Heat [Safi] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:12 am

Onyx Rhine

“Well, that’s certainly an interesting way to run a business…” Onyx would hum under his breath slightly as he rubbed his chin a bit. How odd. Most place owners like this did their best job to make sure they had customers constantly and actually got some profit. This guy here seemed like he didn’t particularly care much about whether his bar survived or not. He would smile thinly at the explanation he received. “Nothing better than some lime and mint.” He definitely wasn’t about to try and knock himself under by drinking something heavy right now. That would honestly not be a good idea at a beach, that much he was sure of. Well, unless you were equipped to deal with it, of course. Some types of people probably were.

Once he had the drink in his hands, he would take one sip to try it out, mulling the taste over for a few moments before offering the blonde his shark-like grin briefly. “I’d say it’s good, though I’m not that much of a drink expert. Hope you aren’t expecting a professional evaluation from me.” Not that he could give one even if he tried. While he was fine with a drink here and there once in a while, it wasn’t something he would consider a typical free time hobby for himself.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heat [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat [Safi]   Heat [Safi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Heat [Safi]
Page 1 of 1