Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The heat...Is too much! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The heat...Is too much! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:01 pm

The heat...Is too much!

~I can't study in sand!~

The music:

Aki stood there with a motionless look on her face. She had no idea what she was looking at. S...S...Sand? As she stood there no muscle was moved. W..Why? I...I... At that moment Aki started to cry into her palms Tests where coming up! I was going to be head of the class!~
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Akina sometimes found herself visiting the sandy school to just kind of...check up on it. Even though she (mostly) knew the reason for it being the way it was, she still found it hard to believe. She also sometimes went there because it was usually empty; why would someone willingly come to their desert of a school? Well, most came to see if all the rumors of the sand were true, but other than that there wasn't much here to see.

Akina had been there today, just kind of sitting in the sand by herself. She then heard footsteps, and looked towards the direction of them. Akina was shocked to see someone else there. A small girl who looked like she was...crying? Odd. She wondered if the girl even noticed her, she seemed pretty distracted.

She got up, dusting the sand off her jeans as she cautiously approached the girl. "Um...are you alright over there?" She would ask Aki softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:03 pm

Aki screamed at a pitch that could even scare a dragon. W..Wha?! Uh...Uh... Aki hides the tears on her face and walks back. I wasn't crying! H..hey wait... Aki wipes the tears and looks at Akina sheepishly. Your that girl from the chorus club...
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:14 pm

Akina jumped slightly at her scream, jesus christ girl way to give someone a heart attack.

She blinked. Oh joy. Someone who actually went to the school actually recognized her. That was rare. She rubbed the back of her head. "Haha, yeah...though it's been so long since I actually went to school, I almost forgot I was in that club." She laughed lightly.

"A-Anyway, I'm Akina Kurai, second year. Not that it matters right now...You look kind of familiar, but I don't actually know your name..." She trailed off slightly. "What brings you here? The school is pretty...desolate right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:36 am

Aki gives a childish whine and starts to flail her arms around. The exams where coming up! How do you expect me to be head of the class with sand everywhere! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Aki started to cry again, Why...Why am I crying in front of her?!
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:11 am

So much for a normal introduction. She sighed slightly.

"Oh, don't cry..." Akina moved forward to kind of...awkwardly pat the smaller girl on the back in an attempt to...comfort her, she guessed? Man, Akina didn't even know what the goal here was. But Akina didn't really want to just sit and watch her cry. It made her sad as well.

But weren't this girl's concerns in the wrong place? Just a bit? "T-The schools been this way for a while now..." Akina trailed off. "It's pretty much just out-of-commission at the moment, so I don't even know if the exams were actually given..."

"Hey...look at the bright side...when this is all fixed, they'll probably make us all take the exams either way, whenever that is. And once that happens, you'll be able to be the head of your class! So, don't cry!" Comfort. Yes. That's what she was going for. Akina had never been a fan of exams; she wasn't the best student in school. She enjoyed going since it meant she didn't have to be home, and clubs were...enjoyable, but still. Tests were annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:59 pm

Aki looks up with tears falling down her eyes O...Oh um sorry...This is...Sorry yea, I can't wait to ace it~  Aki emotion shifts super quickly, or at least she pretended that it did, she doesn't want to cause this girl she just met trouble. Sniff sniff, what's your name? If you mind me asking...
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:16 pm

"I'm sure you will," Akina assured her with a smile. She still didn't really want to just watch as the girl was all sad and stuff. She was relieved that it seemed the girl stopped crying. Or, at least was trying to stop.

She raised an eyebrow slightly. "I thought I already introduced myself...?" Akina muttered to herself before shrugging. "Ah, whatever. I'm Akina Kurai, I am...was?...a second year at Zela. What's yours? You look a bit familiar to me, but I don't know your name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:15 pm

Aki noticed her reply and blushed. Sorry Kurai-san... My name is Kimiko Aki, please call me Aki. She glanced at the sand. I was a first year, and um, you most likely saw me staring in the chorus room... Aki blushed a bit more. I wanted to go to chorus but...I don't wanna sing in front of people...
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:30 am

"Oh! That's alright!" She waved off the apology. It was fine, really. "It's very nice to meet you, Aki-chan," She smiled, deciding to use an honorific as well since the girl had done it first. She didn't really use those in her speech often. Not that she minded them, of course.

"Huh," Akina tapped her chin in thought. "That might be why. You don't want to sing in front of people? Do you like singing when you aren't in front of people? People sometimes make me a bit nervous as well. That never stopped me from joining the club though. I love music, and since I don't really know how to play an instrument, singing is something I can and like to do."

"You should join. That is, uh, when the school's all fixed and stuff." Whenever the hell that might be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:42 am

Aki got confused. Chan..Chan...Chan?! Then Aki gasps with a small jump. Your a girl?! A bit embarrassed cause she couldn't see this, man now she can throw away any idea of looking mature.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:53 pm

"HUH?!" Akina had to kind of stop and process the situation for a second. Okay, as far as she knew, using -chan was for like small children or girls. Aki was younger and smaller than her, and a girl so she thought it was fitting. Was she using it wrong? Akina was not the most notified when it came to these things. "Am I a girl?"

"U-Uh...yes? Did you think I was a boy?" Akina asked. I mean, sure she wore big hoodies a lot, and her hair was sort of short...but that didn't mean she looked like a boy, did it?! "Um, I'm a little confused, haha. Did I use the honorific wrong? If so, I'm sorry if I offended you or anything!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:01 pm

Aki tilted her head. That's like grade school stuff silly! Yea you used it right but, you look my age so I thought you where using it as a girl, and....I'm sorry, now that I see it you look much more like a girl than before. Not all girls wear mini skirts~ Aki remarked about her unholy storage of skirts.

"Unholy mini mini skirt of today":
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:32 pm

"Ah...ok. My bad then. You're just...kind of small," Akina would comment, not trying to be offensive but just being honest. Akina was used to being the shortest one when she spoke to her friends (considering they were mostly all male...) "But that isn't important right now."

"Yeeeeah...as you can see I'm not really the skirt type of girl. It's not that I never wear them or anything, I just rarely do. I'm mostly a hoodie and jeans person, if you couldn't tell," She'd say, gesturing to her clothes. "Actually, wait. I'm kind of hot, I might as well take this thing off." She pulled off her hoodie, revealing...oh just a normal T-Shirt. She quickly tied it around her waist before sighing.

"Anyway yeah. I doubt it'd suit me very well. I'm more casual, I don't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Aki giggles. Small is my middle name~ I love being small~ Then she looks at her mini skirt and looks back up. Haha, guess jeans would be fun but, I'm not sure... Then Aki stares at Akina, and out of the blue she get's an idea. May I call you Aki, Akina-chan? That's my name so we could be super similar! We...Are friends after all, right? She giggles a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The heat...Is too much! (Open)   The heat...Is too much! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The heat...Is too much! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next