Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Rita took a deep breath as Nero kept going, chuckling at Naomi's exchange with her Personae. She wondered if her and Rita would still cooperate after she got her second Persona... actually, most likely, yes. Rita could only do some things with Nero's help, so she was still a viable choice. Plus, there were things only she could do, right? A stronger Persona couldn't do everything you did better, especially not with how far they've both come with each other.

"We need to be fast now, alright? It's time to make a mad dash for the source. Let's try to avoid any fights we can, alright?" The silvernette was actually kind of worried, but at least her debuff was wearing off now... that was good. She needed to try something, though, since her regular weapon was better used when it was still on fire... it wouldn't stay like this for long, though, they needed to make use of it. Oh well, if she needed to, she could just refresh it, no problem. What they needed to do, though, was try to run for the hills.

"Naomi-nee, do you see that room there? Let's try to rush in there if we can. Try and check for Shadows ahead, though. If we're lucky, we may be able to escape them by going into the room. What do you say?" With Rita's words, Nero vanished into the wind to keep another target from being there, but still trying to keep Rita wary inside her mind. After all, as a voice of conscience, she always needed to be present in her User's mind.

Maybe she had the right idea, maybe it needed some work, but her plan was set. Hell, if they didn't escape, they could just fight, no? Worth a shot. "Alright... time to try something out." Letting the fire swirl around her right arm, Rita put aside her left one, calling for something else... in a flash, a transparent ruby-colored whip appeared in her hand, wrapped up on itself like Lia kept it. Ever since that fight with Ananke, Rita knew she was able to summon this. Question was, why didn't she do it before? Simple answer, she didn't need to. This weapon was Lia's, and it was something she was able to use as her own now... why, though?

"Red Rose, I trust you... let's go." extending the whip in a flash, Rita cracked it on the ground to her side, smiling as she saw it leave a clean hit in no particular place. Naomi-nee could probably tell it was the same whip Lia had in the fight just now, but it did look different, since it wasn't... complete. Rita's version was transparent, after all, a Mirage, if you would. That didn't stop her from taking pride in it, though.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Naomi nodded in agreement, “We need to go as fast as we can and not stop. Although, there may be some fights we can’t avoid. These things are persistent little bastards.” Experience told her they would chase the two of them down if they weren’t planning things carefully. Months of dealing with the Shadows had taught her a few things. Most of those things were how to have fire thrown at you and act like it was nothing, but it was still something. This is where her uncanny ability to plan came in handy. Well, she hope it would at least.

Tommie floated next to her, bobbing up and down. He seemed to follow the conversation more than Intertwined ever could, but he still kept his attention split in different directions. He was new to all of this, and Naomi still had no idea what he was really like. He seemed fine, but he also gave her chills for some reason. More so, she could see past his cute façade. He was her Persona, and she knew what he was really like. It’s why she was cautious about having him out. Still, he was here now and she couldn’t change that. He was really weak though, having far less experience than Intertwined.

She took the lead and ventured further ahead, where she saw the next problem, “There’s a Shadow up here, and judging by where I am now, it can definitely see me. Sorry, I’m going to have to fight it, or it’ll attack us first. Trust me, you don’t want that. These things don’t play nice.” How strong would this one be though? She remembered that her realm had Shadows that got stronger the closer they got to the real her. She had to assume that Rita’s world was the same. At least her world was not showing off personal memories. Then again, Naomi hoped her was respectful enough not to invade in someone else’s realm without their permission. She wondered if Rita knew what it would be like to fight the other her; someone that knows all your insecurities and tries to use them against you, “Rita, I know she’s probably a little bit away, but… do you know what’s going to happen when we find the other you?” She couldn’t imagine that she was looking forward to it. It lifted burdens off your shoulders, sure, but it was hard. Facing yourself was never an easy feat.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:00 pm

Shadows Detected! - PvS Combat Has Begun

Brilliant Cyclops 1:

Brilliant Cyclops 2:

Brilliant Cyclops 3:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:15 am

"I know that, I've had plenty of fights so far to understand... damn things only stop once you beat them to the ground... or if you're fast. Regardless, former option is best for me." Nero prodded Rita's mind to danger as the silvernette's sword vanished to make space for her Evoker. Maybe she shouldn't have revoked Nero yet... regardless, she needed to continue on with her Persona, so she summoned her again, putting the model gun back in the holster and bringing her sword to her hand once more... well, that was positively useless. Oh well.

The Emperor, though, seemed pensive, as if something hit her. Really, she was just worried... but the scenario here accounted for that. She could sense the Shadows already, even as Naomi pointed them out, but truly... she only wanted to burn them more. "My Praetor, let me handle them, you go on ahead." The Persona summoned her own crimson sword, contrasting against Rita's one's silver sheen, and ran at full speed to follow Naomi. It was time to fight, or at least try and make it so the enemies couldn't follow them.

"Naomi-nee, stay back! I need to block the way for now!" As the Persona ran at the enemies, she passed Naomi, igniting her arm into flames before sending them at the three Shadows that just appeared to fight them. Going for a full physical assault would end badly for them, especially if they couldn't know what the enemies were strong or weak to. In these cases, Rita wished she had someone like Laura to help her... oh well, best to keep going right now.

The summoner, while this was going on, advanced and readied both her weapons, but she felt that the Persona was serious. The entrance to the Block was nearby, she could reach it at a moment's notice, so if Naomi-nee wanted to, she could just back off into it and she'd be fine... though she didn't really wish to be left behind either, even if she could run into safety at a moment's notice. You never knew what the Shadows could do, after all.

Movement:

Stats:

Actions:

Miss chances:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:55 pm

Good news was that Shadows didn’t seem to be very smart. She had never tried the running option, but they were short on time here. The question was if they could run. Well, she could, but Rita was slow. She would have to stall for time until Rita could either join her, or get to a safer difference. She readied her Persona. This time she would try to get some use out of Tommie. He definitely wasn’t as strong, but he had his own set of skills that could come in handy here. She would shake her head when Nero stepped in front of her, “Let Tommie get in some practice. I think he’s tired of sitting on the sidelines. In the meantime, you get some ground.” The Persona agreed to that statement.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:25 am

Damage Taken:

Brilliant Cyclops 1:

Brilliant Cyclops 2:

Brilliant Cyclops 3:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:44 am

Naomi would notice the look in the Shadows’ faces when Tommie did his thing. The little thing was powerful. Terrifying and powerful, if he could hit. She would need to work on that. He needed to be stronger still. As he was now, he would work. Now, she needed him to do something else. Before that though, she stepped in Rita’s way to take one of the Shadow’s attacks. She thought it wouldn’t hurt, as it never had before, but this time she felt pain. Intertwined would have given her the strength the take all of that. Tommie, on the other hand, did not. He had a whole different set of skills. Ones that the two of them couldn’t couldn’t share. She would have to remember that.

“Tommie, do ‘em in.” The Persona’s eyes lit up for a brief moment and it opened its mouth. In sounded like nothing was coming out to the three of them, but the fearing enemies would hear a strange screeching chant coming from the Persona. The kind that would drive a living creature into madness or, in their case, lead them straight to hell. Tommie was truly terrifying. She was grateful he was one their side.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:27 am

Nero blinked as it all happened in a flash. She couldn't really imagine how the one enemy managed to land a hit on her User, but she thanked Naomi-nee for protecting her against the stronger of the attacks... though, those skills took her by surprise. So a Persona like that was able to instill fear in whatever came their way? It was scary to think about... and though Nero heard nothing in her ears, just the expression on Tommie's face made her remember a creepypasta Rita had read before... okay, that was terrifying. Really, seriously, terrifying.

"...God damn, Naomi-nee." The emperor's eyes squirmed for a bit before she backed off and pointed her hands at her sister, healing any wounds that may have come from the fight. This... she pretty much knew it was over. Even if it wasn't, Naomi-nee needed the healing more than her... maybe. It was for the best.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side." Rita, as impressed as she was, focused on approaching the entrance to the Block, letting her weapons vanish right now, and waited for a minute to let Naomi-nee join up with her as well. Yeesh, she wasn't planning on completing this fight, honestly, but if she still had the knowledge her brother gave her, then perhaps this was best... ailment skills were terrifying and devastating, she knew that now.

The hit she took, though, stung quite a bit. Not enough to get her down... but it was painful. It only served to remind her of that time with Sharaku... God damn... alright, now it was time to get going, though.

Damage taken:

Stats:

Actions:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:35 pm

Shadows Defeated - You May Continue Forward

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:55 pm

Good, the enemies were gone... and they left nothing behind. Again. Okay, this was getting extremely annoying, that was for sure. No rewards. Seriously. So many fights, and little to no rewards. Some times, Rita cursed her luck. This time, Rita simply cursed the enemies for being so damn stingy! Okay, alright, no trouble... simply move along, they had business here. She already had her hair standing... slightly up, like a cat's, from the nerves. They were close, right?

"Alright, let's keep going. I'll move on real quick, I'm sure you can catch up, let's hurry and kick the source's ass." Rita smirked thinly and ran into the block, ignoring whatever was inside while Nero stayed alongside Naomi. Really, the Persona seemed to be a lot more eager to talk than her User at this point, but the reason why was obvious. Rita was nervous, with her eyes on fire, and her sword too. She needed to end this quickly, really quickly.

"Naomi-nee, whatever we see there, don't comment on it, okay? My Praetor... needs to face it herself. I assure you, we both appreciate your help a lot, and are glad that you're here, but I'll be blunt... you're an outsider in this world. Neither of us want you to leave, but some deeper part is reluctant to let you in. That's why I need you to let us face this ourselves... so that part doesn't cause us to throw you out." The emperor looked down at the ground and shook her head. She knew Rita better than anyone... hell, she was Rita, so that knowledge wasn't lost on her. Naomi needed to know this fact before they got in. Rita wanted her here... but at the same time, she didn't and, at the moment, the part that wanted her here held the most power.

Rita, though, continued to press forward and exited the block with her sword in hand, carrying her whip like Lia did, tied into a circle and held by her belt... well, the belt that held up her skirt wasn't really too thick and able to hold it that well, but it did the job. "Only a bit more to go... I'll remove that ball and chain. I'll prove that I'm not just a child... you're me, and I'm you, right?" Looking up at the ceiling, Rita frowned. Now that Naomi-nee wasn't here, she could at least let up her facade... but she'd shake her head and wait for them to catch up. She got ahead this time, but the next enemy was near already. If the room that her Shadow was in was anything like the one Lia's fragment's, then there was going to be an ordeal to get in, that was for sure.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Tommie seemed very pleased with himself. He juggled the sushi he carried with him and moved up to snuggle Naomi. She almost looked reluctant. She was honestly a little afraid of her own Persona. She knew it would never harm her, but that didn’t make it any better. In fact, it almost made her more afraid. Her Persona was her. Was Tommie really something inside of her. Was she really that scary deep down. The worst part was that Tommie didn’t even blink. He seemed to take joy in what he did.

She was only distracted by Nero. She nodded at her words, “I understand. I did this once myself. I know what it’s like.” Tommie looked at both Naomi and Nero meaningfully at that, “If being quiet is what you both want out of me, it’s what I will do.” She had no interest in overstepping her grounds. She was here for Rita, not for herself. Tommie rested on her head and stared at them. He was the prize for her facing herself, meaning Rita would probably get her own second Persona after this. She wondered if she was ready for it. Switching between them was more planning than before, “Just… be there for her, okay?” Nero was Rita’s Persona, after all. She didn’t think they would ever be separated, but you never knew.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:21 pm

No Enemies in Sight
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Rita continued on, moving as she turned the corner of the hallway in front of her. It was obvious as the entrance to another room came into view that there was something else waiting for her there... alright, it was time. The silvernette simply let her sword catch into flames and swirl around her right arm as she crouched down and got into position. As soon as she could, these Shadows were toast.

"I see... I'm glad you understand. It's one of the reasons I'm okay with you being here. When this is over, I want to talk with you more, get to know you better. I feel like we haven't talked enough before." While Nero's tone was a lot different from Rita's, it was clear now that it was a lot closer to the User's. There was a clear distinction between the Persona and the User, sure, but such didn't need to be made clear this time. Nero, in this sense, spoke just as Rita would.

"Of course I will. Even if I didn't want to, I'd have no choice... I'm her, and she is I. I'll always be a part of her soul, no matter what. I won't abandon her... ever." As the Persona that represented her voice of consciousness, Nero was quite adept at caring for Rita and knowing her worries... this was one of them. She always made the display of being the lone wolf, but in the end, all she wanted was someone that she could speak to. Nero was there for that reason, really, she'd never abandon her role. Not after bringing her back from that dream world.

"She's waiting for us. We're close to another one. As soon as we get out of the Block, we need to rush ahead. She left the door she took open, so we'll take that one." Nero summoned her blade and dashed into the Block with Naomi-nee, stopping at around the middle of it to wait for a second. They needed to go ahead, but Rita also wanted to initiate this fight herself... Naomi had taken the lead too many times already, honestly, and the silvernette wished to be the one ahead this once...

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:14 pm

She smiled, “Okay. I need to spend more time getting to know you and Rita better anyway. I need to be a good big sister.” She was looking forward to it. She had met so many people because of these weird situations, “But only once were not dealing with this place. This isn’t really the time or place, if you ask me.” She was trying to keep this light, “You know, you could probably be less rigid. You are her Persona, but you are also there for her. You’re like family or a friend.” Tommie seemed please at her words, as if she had been speaking to him. He was quite the strange one. He seemed to sense the Shadows approaching as well, which made him bubble and play around as they continued onward. Actually, he seemed to follow Nero’s example and hang out with the other User. He was floating beside Rita with a carefree, happy look on his face, “I don’t know if rushing is the best option.I’m trying to stay within a certain distance right now. Give her some space to deal with her thoughts right now. I will stay close enough to help if needed though.” She didn’t see any problematic Shadows at the moment, “That one right there looks like it’s guarding the door, so it won’t rush to us. That’s why I’m in no hurry. It’ll wait for us to get to it. I don’t think it wants a fight unless we are aggressive.” She was just spitting out things she had learned previously.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:00 pm

"Tommie?" Rita looked at her side, seeing the small Persona next to her. "Hey there. How are you? You were scary back then, y'know? You look cute now, though." The silvernette put a hand on the Persona's... head, or thing closest to his head, and petted it, continuing forward afterwards. She was focusing more on the Door Shadow that was in front of her, and immediately stepped into its line of sight so it could trigger. She was ready for the fight, and noticed that Naomi and Nero were well on their way as well. They'd get here without trouble, she was sure.

"Trust me, Naomi-nee, you already are. But yes, we need to finish this up quickly." The Emperor shook her head at Naomi's words, though. "That's actually not true. Rita's mind has molded me to be like this, it's the form she most appreciates me in, trust me. I'm formal when talking with her and you... but really, when in private, I do speak to her normally. I'm an Emperor, which means I have to show authority to my peers. That's how I was made, that's how My Praetor wants me to be." Nero nodded while closing her eyes peacefully. Rita enjoyed Nero's company, that was a fact, and the attitude did nothing to change it. Honestly... she was a lot less rigid than her previous self had been...

"You're right, no rush right now. But we'll take a rest after we're done with this one, don't worry. Let's keep going and take it down, it shouldn't be too bad." Nero stayed in front of Naomi while walking, letting Rita engage the Shadow first. If she wanted to move ahead, though, the Persona would follow. She had no other place to go, after all.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next