Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:53 am

"Really? He didn't tell me that, but I guess it makes sense. Who else was with you guys, though? I'm curious just how many people awoke before I even came here." Rita was indeed pretty interested in past Users, no doubt, but she was really only trying to get some conversation in. She was still iffy on where to go now, though, so before walking much further, she just stopped where Naomi-nee did... well, she could see a Shadow, furthermore, so stopping right now was best for them.

"Don't worry about it. Nero and I just like to tease each other a lot." Both User and Persona nodded in perfect sync, as if they could read each other's mind... which they could. "She's right. I'll be honest, we both think you're very attractive, but due to our loyalty to Lia and commitment to preserving our sisterly relationship, don't act on those feelings." At Nero's words, which were followed by a chuckle, Rita's eyes widened, a light blush appearing on her face.

"...Naomi-nee, don't pay any mind to her, she's silly." Both of them stayed quiet and watched as Naomi interacted with her own Persona, Nero crouching down next to the bears and petting their heads with both hands. Well, alright, some Personae weren't meant to do some things... fair enough.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:01 pm

She raised a slightly more than confused eyebrow at Rita’s inquisition, “I just told you how many of us were there. I don’t feel comfortable telling you who though, unless you know them and they’ve dropped hints. Their privacy is their business. Plus, they have real lives and may not want to stand out. The news did that plenty already.” Even if she really hated one of them. She waited for Rita to catch up with her, “You won’t reach them in time. They have worse eyesight then people, so it probably hasn’t noticed us yet. Any closer and it will though, and we won’t be in range to hit it just yet. I’m going to have to go ahead of you and get the jump on it. Don’t worry. It’s a pretty standard plan, I think. It makes sense, at least.” Plan was set. She didn’t need to discuss it any further. She knew a bit about the things by now. Intertwined seemed just as eager to go in. They were ready for the fight about to come.

Her face turned an even deeper shade of red. She didn't even know that was possible. She had never been hit on by another woman. Let alone her sister. Well, she was an only child, so that last aspect was impossible. It was weird. She cleared her throat and regained her composure, “I see… Umm, I don’t get it, but I think I understand what you mean.” Meaning she did not return the sentiment. Rita was astatically pleasing, but she would never say attractive. She just didn’t see people like that unless she was already romantically attracted to them. Yeah, she didn’t understand her own explanation in her head. It was just how she worked. She also knew no sane person would want her falling for them. She was a violent lover. Borderline abusive and she knew it. She never tried to fix it though. She didn’t even think she could, “But I’ll make a note that Nero is a troublemaker.” Intertwined, in the mean time, was enjoying the attention it was getting from its peer. The two bears were surprisingly affectionate. They took pleasure in having others play with them. Even if this was more like a pity pet for not being able to speak; not from their mouths at least. Those were sown on. If they ever spoke, it would have to be through another way.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:20 pm

PvS Combat Has Begun

Musha 1:

Musha 2:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:28 pm

"Hm, alright, fair enough. I'm sure I'll end up meeting them soon anyway, if I stick around you and Sharaku." Rita closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again. Naomi-nee was right, it was fairly intrusive of her to ask for names when she didn't know the people. Oh well, it was time for fighting anyway.

"I'll talk to you about it after the battle, I guess." The silvernette chuckled and moved casually into range, Nero following her like usual. These two seemed fairly strong, or at least stronger than the tanks... Rita just hoped that she didn't have to deal with her damn weakness again.

Stats:

Actions:

Miss Chances:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:30 pm

(OoC: Btw, forgot to mention, but I'm moving one spot to the left to get into the Shadows' range)
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:11 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:31 am

Damage Taken:

Musha 1:

Musha 2:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:21 am

Damage Taken:

Stats:

Actions:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:56 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:45 pm

Damage Taken:

Musha 1:

Musha 2:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Stats:

Actions:

Chances:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:01 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:28 pm

Combat Over - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:07 am

That went by fast. The battle they fought was... actually rather easy, Rita had to say, so perhaps they’d be able to get to the end fast. She was curious about the other rooms... but time was of the essence, she doubted that another fight in between would get her anything too great. Perhaps a bit more knowledge? What did she need that for? Getting to the source was the goal right now, for sure.

“Naomi-nee, let’s keep going. Straight for the one responsible for this now... my brother and Laura are important, but I don’t think we’ll get out of here today if we go for them.” Propelling her sword up onto her shoulder, basically dispelling the fire, Rita moved on ahead to meet with Naomi-nee’s position. They’d have to be still for a bit in order to continue forward without trouble, but that was fine. It was time to blitz through the rest of this ordeal like there was no tomorrow... and besides... Rita needed to come back home quickly, just in case she woke up already.

“My Praetor, be careful. Don’t go rushing into things too fast. I’m all up for finishing this as quickly as possible, but you’re still mildly hurt.” Running up to her User, Nero immediately put her hands on Rita’s back, a bright light emitting from them like before to heal any wounds that she got from the previous fight, although they weren’t many... damn, this was tiring. Sure, she was fine, but Rita felt fatigued, mostly at all this... running around. Why couldn’t it just be simple? Instead, they had to go through a huge-ass castle to get to their goal... this was boring, even, especially when Rita couldn’t truly walk as fast as others. She was fast in battle, but outside, she needed to watch out for enemies and make sure there was nothing hidden.

“That was nothing... those guys went down without a fight.” The silvernette pouted slightly. She was expecting a bit more, but not really complaining, since an easy fight meant a quick fight, and this’d help them get done sooner. Now it was just a matter of moving on, really... Though, there still was a sinking feeling on the back of Rita’s mind. Like she needed to get out, and quick. It was instinct, sure, and not really anything too... serious, but you could call it women’s intuition.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:20 pm

Naomi would sigh in relief when the Shadows vanished. These things were a big pain in her side more than anything. The really weren’t useful for anything other than target practice. She could feel that she was running low on stamina deep down though. She looked at Intertwined, “Sorry guys. I’m changing you out for now.” They two nodded in understanding before vanishing and seemingly being replaced by a tiny squid-octopus thing juggling sushi. It squeed in delight before floating up to Naomi, as if it were swimming through the air, and snuggling up to her. Her face cringed slightly, “Stop it, you’re slimy.” Regardless, she still pet it and went on her way. Persona were something else all right.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next