Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:51 pm

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Fragli10

She cartwheeled her way through the hits expertly, and unleashed more bursts of wind towards them, as she snickered to Rita with bare hands near her mouth. “I don’t keep you. You don’t know how to go away. You come back time and again pretending like we were friends, doing so much when in reality it did nothing for me. Everything I had done for you was pity. All of it turned out to be a bad choice, since now you cling to me like a scared puppy, so whenever you fall over, it’s always me you go back to. You don’t know how to rely on anyone else, not even yourself.” She spoke harshly, but even as she spoke cracks started to appear. She was still as alive as ever, but perhaps the way she remembered her despite having truth to a degree, may have been distorted. Then again, what else did Rita do? But cracks were there, which left her lovely face distorted like a sculpture might.

Fragment of Lia:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:20 pm

Rita smirked lightly as Lia spoke, her feet moving on their own as she dodged skillfully around the wind.

"Ahaha... amazing. You know how to hit me the hardest, don't you? I wonder if this is all that you're based on." Even as she spoke, she didn't truly care, as all this Lia was doing was saying the same worries Rita had herself. She couldn't deny these, they weren't lies to her, just possibilities.

"You're getting boring with the same tricks, though. Those cracks are starting to disgust me as well. I think I should finish this so your pretty face doesn't get ruined more." The silvernette looked at Lia and winked, chuckling. It was obvious by now that Rita wasn't ever going to deny what this Fragment was saying, so the point of continuing the talk... was getting kinda moot. She appreciated Naomi-nee's worry, though, as she simply made a cross at Lia's body with her fire.

"That's where you're wrong, Naomi-nee. Death is only doing its job, the world is a bastard because it throws whoever you love most into Death. I think of death as a release, but I wouldn't ever accept it as long as I still had something to do. So don't worry, I'm not going to welcome Death as easily as letting a friend into my house... I have to earn it first." She was obviously growing tired, as her face eased into a smile, coupled with fluttery eyes as she looked at Lia. Aaah, this was indeed boring.

Stats:

Miss and Crit chances:

Second hit is a critical on 2, 4, 8 or 10 (only 2 or 4 if Sukukaja affects this):
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:21 pm

(OoC: Err, forgot to mention, but my actions are the same as last turn, two dex fire hits for 72 damage each)
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Naomi could feel it. She had just lost her boost. This was going to be more of a pain now. She shook her head at Rita, “Whatever you say. Let’s just beat this thing, quick.” She was ready to move on already.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 2:40 pm

((SB (strike), 65 (45+45%-strike boost) dmg each ))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 3:16 pm

The hits were starting to bother her. More cracks appeared on her legs, and she was clearly starting to get a bit weaker. She gave Rita a glade and whipped up more winds around her, increasing her agility. "You're right. Death is Death. My parents probably understood that when they lost me, and the same went for you. You're an orphan like me. But it doesn't make you anything like me. You are levels below me, and will never be my family."

Damage Taken:

Fragment of Lia:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 3:20 pm

"Yeesh... and I thought my brother was bad at taking a hint. Less talking, more burning!" In all honesty, Rita... wasn't in the mood anymore. She had said everything she needed to say and all that was left was burning this Fragment until it was back to normal.

Stats:

Actions:

Chances:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 4:00 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:00 pm

Again dodging the lovely hits from before, she looked to Rita, sending a burst of wind towards her in the shape of a whip, holding it on one end and attempting to strike her with the other.

Fragment of Lia:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:03 pm

"...guess the taunting worked."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:17 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:24 pm

She must have had more luck than she thought, jumping around. If nothing else, her athletic ability is definitely how Rita remembered her. She pointed to Naomi and she could feel her strength suddenly start to wane for a brief moment.

Fragment of Lia:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Rita was getting tired of this, and her face showed it, as she simply slashed away at the jumping girl.

Stats:

Actions:

Chances:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:33 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Damage Taken:

Fragment of Lia:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next