Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:07 am

Shadow Rita chuckled lightly, as the two began to fight her. The Earth did harm her, but it was mere child's play compared to the power she had. "This is where we differ. You want to control your flame, your passion. That is what makes you weak and pathetic. You shouldn't hide behind the pressure of your own kindle. Fire consumes, and only is stopped by something stronger than it. There is no reason to factor in anything else. Power is power," she said, as a tarot card fell in front of her, depicting the Inverted Sun Arcana, then crushed by her hand, summoning Nero Claudius beside her, with inverted colors and a crooked smile on her face. "....Aestus Domus Tenebris..." Rita muttered, and around them, the room seemed to be cloaked in an illusion, one that looked like an old ruined theater. Nero then flew towards them, and after swiping her sword, a light shone brightly onto the team, both burning them in its tainted glow, and attempting to blind them. The Persona returned near the Shadow as she smirked. "Merely a small portion of what I command. Let's see what you are made of."

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 Shadow11

Damage Taken:

Shadow Rita Arisato:

Miss Chance:

Debuff Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:26 am

The Shadow was right, they did differ there, but the reason why was obvious. "Like a forest fire, you burn without consideration for others, and end up burning yourself in the process. The road to controlling power is through self-discipline, I've learnt that already. Control your fire fluidly..." A small ember floated around Rita's hand, the silvernette clasping it with a tightly clenched hand. "Or else it will burn you."

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 Ffa4awp

Dashing towards her Shadow, Rita swung her sword masterfully, Nero charging at her own copy and clashing swords with the similar Persona. "The Golden Theater... You broke it. I'll show you just how much of that power is actually yours." The light hit her, but it wasn't enough to blind her. Nothing this Shadow could do to her scared her, and not even a broken Domus Aurea could blind her in its tainted light. This wasn't the theater she adored, its light wasn't the sacred one hers held. She needed to teach this Shadow a lesson.

Damage Taken:

Stats:

Actions:

Chances:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 3:38 am

Naomi would just stare at the two. Was her banter with her Shadow this impressive? She didn’t think so. She failed as the big sister. Rita was so cool right now. Plus, her Shadow didn’t seem to be getting to her. That was good though. She couldn’t let her Shadow get to her. Rita was stronger than that, “You’re better than that.” She muttered under her breath. Rita was

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:05 am

As she figured, it dented her comrade to a degree, but did virtually nothing to Rita herself. In response to her attacks, the Shadow would come at her with her own slices along with her Persona parrying each attack from the other Nero. Something was also odd about this Shadow, in that she was attacking rather quickly. In fact she was attacking Rita just as much as she was. It seemed that this Shadow was alot like Rita in more ways than one. "I don't need a Persona to fight you on equal terms. I have my own skills," she would say during her flurry of cuts. After the attack, she looked to Naomi while steeling her body to the mounds of earth sent towards her, dropping her defenses. "Naomi, you are every bit a sibling to me as Crymson is. Don't you care about our safety? We have things we fight for, it seems only fitting you are the only one here. I trust you more than most." Rita watched the two of them to gauge their next reaction so she could adjust accordingly, holding a stance Rita immediately recognized as one she had made on her own.

Damage Taken:

Shadow Rita Arisato:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:23 am

With their attacks, it seemed that both Rita and her Shadow were on equal terms, and, though she regretted to say it, that was something Rita most definitely didn't expect. As both her and Nero were surprised, they were hit, sending them doubling back, Nero hanging on her sword as she used it to swing herself to her knees. Rita, though, rolled backwards, stabbing her own sword into the ground to get leverage.

"It's only natural that you're able to fight me on your own. I didn't account for you to be so like me, though... Show me what you can do. I'm interested to see the style I developed being used against me, for once." The silvernette supported herself on her sword, kneeling on the ground with a smirk. She was actually interested in seeing what could be done here.

"Naomi-nee..." "You're absolutely right, Shadow. Naomi-nee is our sister, and we love her just as much as we do Crymson. I know that she does care, though, hence why she's here... I told her to be quiet in this before... but she needs to speak her part as well here. I know that, at least... now I do." The blonde emperor got up to her feet. Just because her User was downed didn't mean the Persona was... but just that alone didn't make it so Nero could perform on her own. Rita wanted to know what was coming, so it was time to wait right now...

Damage taken:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:20 pm

Naomi would just look at the two. Was this happening? They were having a dangerous, yet semi-civilized talk? She was both impressed and confused. Took all kinds. As soon as she got the okay to speak, she would smirk, “Thanks, Nero, Rita.” She called Intertwined behind her as a weapon appeared in her hand. It wasn’t her normal boomerang. Honestly, she wasn’t sure what exactly Violet Soul was, but she could summon it, “Rita, you and this Shadow may be alike, but you’re better simply because you are you. Trust me. Big sister knows best. I’m here to protect you, so don’t worry. Learn who you are in this moment.” She hoped she knew how to fight with this thing.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:29 pm

The summoning of another weapon in Naomi's arsenal did throw her off; since she's never seen that before. Once more, it was also the weapon that she was weak to, so those attacks particularly hurt. However, this Shadow was resilient if nothing else, and through the attacks, she did not go down. "Ergh...clever. But I won't let you escape so easily Naomi-nee...watch and see what happens when you forget what we are capable of..." She pointed at Naomi with her blade, and Nero in response would hum a twisted hymn, and markings would appear under Naomi's feet, and soon, a large light shot from under her, attempting to incapacitate her by banishing her with the holy might of the Persona. Whether the attack succeeded or failed, Rita turned her eyes to her other self on the floor from her previous attack. "Keep trying. I don't think that's the best you can do."

Damage Taken:

Shadow Rita Arisato:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:40 pm

Taking a deep breath, Rita stomped the ground as her sword vanished for a moment. "My best... you want my best, huh? Heh, alright then. Let's see which of us is actually better in our own style." The silvernette hopped slightly to her feet and dashed, leaving her right hand out before throwing a punch with her left at her Shadow, materializing her weapon and taking that shot to slash at her again, but this time taking hold of Lia's whip and swinging it as well at her Shadow's chest, making use of her mastery to slash at the Shadow twice.

"What you're capable of is what I'm capable of. You say you don't intend on controlling your power, but I've seen that isn't true. If it was, you'd have already tried to incinerate us with all your might. You're more similar to me than you think, Shadow. Do you really want to hurt Naomi-nee? Our own sister?" Rita backed off as Nero dashed forward again, stopping mid-dash as she took the chance to kick the Reverse Nero in the stomach by swinging around and using the momentum to gain more power.

Stats:

Actions:

Chances:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:08 am

Naomi’s eyes would go wide. Alright then. Shadow Rita was packing some very scary stuff. She just shrugged and laughed. She really was getting used to this sort of thing. How scary. Even scarier was watching Rita take herself on. Naomi couldn’t decide if she was elegant or if her sister instincts were kicking in, telling her to protect her. Either way, she would do what was needed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:43 am

This battle was getting harder for the Shadow. She was getting weaker, and she was running out of options. It was now time to bust out the big stuff. twirling her blade, it would soon become coated in flames, which she would then stab the ground in front of her, unleashing the torrent of heat upon the both of them. "Final Flame!" Once the attack was finished, her blade would remain covered in the flames of her Persona, another skill that the original Rita had?  "I am not finished yet Rita. Keep fighting, I won't let you achieve victory until nothing is left on this battlefield."

Damage Taken:

Shadow Rita Arisato:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:59 am

"That's my goal. Until this battle is finished, I won't let up. Face me at your best, me." The silvernette twirled her sword around as Shadow Rita did too, letting it vanish for a moment as Nero jumped behind her, raising her own sword up to the heavens to shower both of them in a healing light.

"You still haven't showed me all that you can do! If you really are me, then you'll recognize what I'm doing next..." Rita narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms, waiting for the next blows to come. Nero, though, stepped in front of her to keep her shielded from whatever could come.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:11 am

Naomi looked more annoyed than concerned when the flame hit her. She had been hit with worse, and she was more pissed that her weapon was in flames. Not burny flames, just flames. She sighed as she called back her weapon. Attacking a fire based User with a fire weapon was no good. Stupid ability. Intertwined didn’t seem excited about it either. They were actually mildly annoyed too. What else did you expect when they shared one mind?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:28 am

The Shadow of Rita hunched over, breathing heavily. She looked to Rita, seeing her and expecting something dangerous. She pointed her blade to Rita and attempted to banish her in a light. It was not over, and she still had plenty of fight left. But the clash of Rita and her Shadow was proving to be very fierce.

Damage Taken:

Shadow Rita Arisato:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:35 am

Rita twitched at the light, but didn't flinch. Instead, she simply walked over to her Shadow, Nero walking alongside her.

"This light is tainted, this isn't like you. You are me, and I am you. If you want me to actually take advantage of this power, then show me how it's done. I need you, My Shadow, and that's why I'll defeat you." Nero raised her weapon towards the sky again but instead of restoring health, she simply lowered it on the field, creating a shockwave in front of her to throw back Shadow Rita along with the Reverse Nero, creating a sensation like their body was being ripped apart limb to limb as each muscle seemed to be cut by the attack. Strangely enough, cut marks should appear on Shadow Rita's outfit, should the move have hit. This was Rita's strongest skill, that was for sure, but she wasn't counting on it defeating her Shadow.

"You should have known that was coming. I know you still stand after that, so let's finish this!" The silver sword reappeared as Rita outstretched her arm, the silvernette taking her usual stance and waiting for her Shadow's reaction... she knew that they weren't done yet.

Stats:

Actions:

Chances:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:43 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next