Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Damage Taken:

Arcane Turret 1:

Arcane Turret 3:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 7:11 pm

Damage Taken:

Stats:

Actions:

Hit and crit chances:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:42 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:44 pm

Shadows Defeated - You May Continue Forward

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:48 am

Rita frowned as the Shadows disappeared, then looked at her hand for a moment. This... was exhausting. It had been some time since she had faced Shadows, that was for sure.

"Nero." Using her Evoker, Rita shot her head like usual, summoning the golden-blonde Persona to her side. The Persona, already knowing what she was supposed to do, held her hands in Rita's direction as they shone a bright white light, showering Rita with energy to heal her wounds.

"Thank you, dear." The silvernette, now, put on a light smile as her Persona kept herself close. She didn't wish to vanish just yet, there was something she still had to do right now... after all, they were going in, yes?

"Naomi-nee, are you ready? Let's go into this one and see what's up." Rita would wait for Naomi's decision, but even if she rejected, she'd go in by herself, seeing as she was in the right condition to do so, and there was no need for her to wait any longer.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Naomi would stare at Rita’s persona. It was a warrior, unlike her own. For her, Intertwined was a cute toy that danced out of joy all the time. She wasn’t sure what the Persona could do exactly, but it looked like it could use the same healing power most could. That was good. Naomi wasn’t a healer, not for other people, at least. She had a feeling she need energy more than her health at the moment though, so she called back Intertwined and brought Tommie out to her side. It was the first time she had actually called the tiny squid to her side. He seemed eager to help, even going so far as to juggle the sushi he carried with him. So he was the playful type too? He liked that. She could tell her wasn’t traditionally playful like Intertwined though. He had mischief inside of him. Still, that was not here or there, “Let’s get going. We don’t want to keep your friend waiting.” First door, first fight. Joy.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:32 am

When Rita walked in with her friend, inside the doors would be what appeared to be a small ballroom, with tattered strips of red and white material hanging everywhere, like a party had hit, and had been long forgotten. In the middle, were posts of straw men, and knives sticking out of them, a knife falling each second, as familiar conversations about throwing knives and practicing fluttered her head. No light leaked in save for many torches of flame, that decorated the room and still somehow remained lit even through all of this. Maybe someone was keeping them lit...

And so as if to answer that concern, a bright red whip cracked away on an upper balcony. And along with it came a small giggle. Rita would immediately recognize the voice, but no doubt know that this voice made no sense being here....she was outside right?

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Fragli10

It was none other than the performer Cuore, known to Rita as Lia Abate. Her green outfit was unmistakable, and her long hair green which flew down to her shoulders, but however was more ruffled than usual. She had done it before, but never when she was onstage. She cracked her whip again, this time the end wrapping around the railing of the balcony, and then flipped over it, swinging down and bouncing off of a pillar to land perfectly on her feet.

"Hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm...." she giggled, looking at her "friend". "What's the matter Rita? Scared of a little adventure? Oh, but you aren't. I know how you act, and it isn't cut out for the circus. Do you enjoy me being with you? I wish I could say the same....then again, I actually don't. But I know you like causing ruin around you; definitely an exciting hobby to have if you want to hurt others." She demeaned. This woman, definitely wasn't a Shadow. Maybe it was a memory of the woman she idolized given a form, if albeit twisted to a degree. As she spoke, a crack surfaced over her face, unnoticed by her. Something was corrupting this memory of Rita's, but was the truth hidden in there, or was it still a fake? Where was the truth and what were lies? ".....Maybe I should make Daddy proud and leave with a little souvenir. You'll get to be with me forever, but it's only gonna be in a box. I only have room in my suitcase for a head." She said, looking at her, cracking her whip once more.

"Let's see what you can do,  Rita."

PvS Combat Has Begun

Fragment of Lia:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:25 am

"Of course you're the first one." Rita observed for a moment, listening to Lia's words... she really couldn't believe it, but it almost did fit her worries. She couldn't deny that Lia may think of her as a bother, she couldn't deny that perhaps the performer's life would have been better off if they hadn't met... but was that really the truth?

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 8yTXZVx

"Naomi-nee, you already know not to hold back." A single tear came from Rita's face, poised into a frown for only Lia to see for a split second, before shifting to a slightly cocky smile, boasting an aggressive glare.

"Ah, you know, I think that would be good. Maybe I could end up being like those heads in Futurama! That seems like a fun experiment... it's a shame that I won't have a body, though, you know as well as I do that's what holds the funnest features..." The silvernette giggled in a tone that was obviously fake to anyone who knew beforehand what she was like, but didn't break her composure... well, it had already been broken previously, but her main goal was to tease this opponent, nothing more, nothing less.

"Perhaps it'd do us some good to fight once in a while... after all, what's a couple without its spats? I'm sure we can kiss and make up once this is all done, right, sweetheart?" Of course, this question was never meant to be answered with a serious phrase, but simply to check how would the... impostor, react to it. Maybe this was Rita's view of Lia, since this was her world, but she knew really well that her Lia would try her best to make her happy, even if she was unhappy. That was just how altruistic she was.

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 N4NxcZV

"Come on now, dear, I want to see what you're capable of too!"

Nero, already having been standing next to Rita from before, immediately began the fight the same way she had before --with flaming orbs of punishment--.

Stats:

Actions:

Miss chance:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Oh, Rita… Naomi knew firsthand how hard it was to face someone close to you. These doors were unkind to the people they called for. She had to fight though. She wouldn’t let Rita bare that sadness for long. She didn’t want to, “Remember, it’s not the real one…” She had to remind her, despite that she could see Rita was doing her best. Still, this was something that shouldn’t be done to anyone. She also knew one other thing: when these things disappeared, they would speak the truth. That was something Naomi was going to get out of her. She’d look at the abstraction of Rita’s mind, “Better start telling the truth. Lovers aren’t supposed to lie to each other.” She assumed that was their relationship based on Rita’s words, anyway.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Those hits weren’t super painful, but they were annoying enough to where she had to watch out for that. Small cracks surfaced onto her person, signaling that the attacks did indeed make a hit on her. Good thing she had some ideas in her head. She flicked her whip, and suddenly her agility notably increased, as she began to cartwheel seven times in several seconds before looking towards her. “Did you know I didn’t like being pulled into the mess that you caused Rita? You thought you were protecting your home, but you brought me into it, and I got something I never wanted. Do you only care about yourself and the glory of being a hero? Is that it? Clearly you don’t love me like you say you do if you were going to carelessly bring civilians who work for humans into your game. You're not like normal people, you don’t deserve that kind of respect.” It was true to a degree. Lia and Rita’s relationship seemed to be born of a lovelorn affair, and it seemed the way they were going, Lia may very well have been pulled into her supernatural affairs. Was it her fault for being associated with her, or could she be blamed at all? Maybe this had changed Lia’s feelings. Maybe Rita had good reason to be insecure about being with her anymore. If she went back to her, what would she think? Would Lia still care for her? Did she even deserve it if she did? Maybe there was not an answer to such a hard question…

Damage Taken:

Fragment of Lia:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:51 am

Lia's words made Rita's smirk wane if only slightly, but they were true. Why would Lia ever enjoy being wrapped up in this? Why did Rita not send her away when she had the chance? Hell, if she wanted, she had the strength to take the girl and run, keeping her safe and out of it...

"There's only one person who has enjoyed being wrapped up in this at all, and that's me. I've suffered losses, heartbreaks, hardships, but it has led me here. If you were truly Lia, you'd know what that means. I try to protect everyone... but fail at doing so. I'm ashamed to even call myself a User some times. I wasn't able to protect you, Lia... I know that." Despite that, Rita's smile kept itself on her face, as she knew that this perception of Lia would need to get everything off her chest before she'd go down. This is what she regretted, what she tried to suppress, no? What if Lia was hurt? What if Lia hated her now that she was a User too? What if she wasn't doing a good job? Rita didn't know the answers to these questions, but they worried her from the bottom of her heart. Her biggest wish was to protect people, protect the islands, protect everyone from the threats that came at them. That was her purpose.

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 W9zeLKi

"I know I'm a failure, and that I know that I'm far too careless while involving people... I try my hardest and it still isn't enough. I don't need respect, though, as happiness is its own reward. As long as everyone else is happy... as long as you're happy, I don't care about what happens to me. I love you more than anyone else in the whole world, more than my own brother, but that still isn't enough. If I truly loved you... I'd keep you safe, make you happy, do everything I could for you. Thing is... I can't. I'm weak, that's a fact." Rita looked straight into the Memory's eyes, smiling as they started getting wet. She didn't need to cry, she was determined to keep going until the very end, until she could truly call herself strong, until she could protect everyone.

"But that's why either of us is here. You're Lia, or at least my memories of her being given shape. The Velvet Room is tied to its guests' fate... and this door belongs to me. Your words are the truth, I can't deny them in my right mind... even if they hurt, I know that, no matter how much I try to pass them over, they'll still whack at me from deep inside." The silvernette held forward her blade as it erupted in flames, covering it and destroying it as it was reconfigured into a sharp spear of fire. "Regardless of that, you are my opponent... to get stronger, I have to get through you. To be able to protect you... I must defeat you. Lia... show me what was the power you got!" Rita got into a combat position, ready to take on any attacks. Sure, she was hurt, but there was nothing she could do about this. This Lia wasn't lying, Rita was. They weren't lovers at all, now were they? Regardless, the silvernette just kept ready for attacks to come as she held her blade, primed to strike at any moment.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:21 pm

((I don’t have a lot of time today, so I’m just going to post my attack))

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Lia smirked. Another crack appeared on her.“You never change. Acting big and brave to hide the fact that you are a weak coward does not change the fact that you are a weak coward. Any love you receive will be the love from the jaws of Death. That is all you have waiting for you, and not you nor your stupid friends can change that." After she said what she said, she would fling her whip in a wide arc, sending a flurry of wind towards Naomi and Rita. Since her buff was still on, she definitely had a better shot on them now. After the attack she looked at Naomi, and scoffed. "Hey girl. You're friends with this pathetic woman. Why do you let her go on? Don't you think slapping her and giving her a reality check is worth what little time she has left?"

Damage Taken:

Fragment of Lia:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 4:43 am

Rita grit her teeth as the wind plowed through her, but she kept her ground, her will unbroken by even the words.

"You know what? You're right. I hide my weakness with cocky attitude, I try to act like I'm not afraid of anything while I'm scared shitless most of the time. That doesn't change the fact that I can become stronger, however. If Death is what's in store for me at the end of this... let it come, I'll welcome them like a friend, with a smile on my face." The silvernette stomped the ground hard as her weapon began to swirl around her arm. She used it to attack, obviously, swinging in a wide arc twice towards the Fragment.

"My friends... honestly, I have no idea why them or even you keep being with me. What have you seen in me, Lia? In the outside world, why have you kept me around for so long?" The silvernette was completely curious about this, since it didn't make a lot of sense to her. Whatever she had done with Lia, it was always the latter that helped her. Did she ever do something for the performer? Did she even try to do something? That thought was most worried her, and she would be surprised if this Fragment didn't mention it at all.

Damage Taken:

Stats:

Actions:

Chances:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:34 am

Naomi shrugged, “Last I checked, Rita was a good person. Then again, I don’t need you judging her. I know what people like you are like. You lie and use someone’s worst fears against them. It’s sick and twisted. Just tell the truth already so we can move one. Rita needs to hear from the real you to ease these uncomfortable doubts from your mouth.” That was all she had to say on the matter. She would then look at Rita with daggers, “And never welcome death. He’s a bastard.” She would say then ready for her next attack.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)   Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rita's Besieged Castle (Prime Awakening)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next