Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A little update

Go down 
+13
Jerry
Godai
Penny
Avaritia
Yatagarasu
Grantus
Roy F. Jones
Nyarlathotep
Genji Kano
Eris
MadTeaParty
Philemon
Xombie
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

A little Update - A little update - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:08 pm

As you all can now see, Shadow Selves are now a class here for characters. Originally we had no intention on making Shadows playable, and they were only going to be NPCs. But Term pitched the idea and I thought it was rather interesting. The class isn't officially up and running as of yet, but we are accepting people who wish to try it out. Honestly, we'll only be taking about three people for it. Maybe four, who knows. But they need to be active and people we know will be able to find the kinks of the new class so we can make sure they are properly balanced with the rest of the site. I suppose if you're interested testing them out, you can contact Term Paper and ask him, or you can send me a PM and I'll forward it his way. Other than that, that's about it.

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:42 am

Alright Commoners, I've noticed things have been so hard for you folks around here. So I'll be making things abit easier.

There will now be another way of earning stat points, and it's as simple as roleplaying. For every two social links you form with someone, you will earn four stat points for one of your stats of your choice. For topics where you form more than one social link in it, it won't count towards this (unless it's Judgement or something). Meaning you need to have a one on one, full encounter, for that social link to count towards your potential semi-rank up.

You will add the stat points on your Persona Profile where we can keep a solid check on it. Any questions? Ask me. Also this is starting just now, so that means everything you have so far does not count. I'm not that nice.

A little Update - A little update - Page 3 Tumblr_mh9k8qA8qv1s0am14o1_500
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:55 pm

An update to the last update. These stat points can be put in HP, SP, or LK. Once again we're nice, but not that nice. You'll have to build up hitting power the good ol fashion way. Term Paper has told me to pass this message along. It is also now every three social links you form with a character, meaning you're going to have to work hard for it. Ultimately this means I will be grading Social Link topics alittle harder if you want it to count towards your stat points you can potentially earn. So there's the good and bad news of this. Anywho, carry on.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Two updates. One I forgot to make awhile ago but Term reminded me.

After your characters leave Limbo, you will need to wait 72 hours before being able to re-enter the supernatural world. This is because your body needs rest, as the properties of that world put much more strain on humans than the real world. We are following the tradition of P3 and P4 with this aspect.

For Velvet Attendants:

On your Persona Compendium Profile, make a list of people who have agreed to be your Attendant's guest. These will be the people you can take skills from when you link with them. If they are under another Attendant's list or they refuse to give you a skill after you link, you can not copy their skill. It has to be voluntary, you are not skill thieves.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:52 pm

A few new updates with one being rather big.

1. The item "Vest of Victory" is getting a serious nerf. No longer will it add 50 points to your ppstr stat or Pmstr stat.

The reason I am doing this is because you're buying this item, using it to beef up that one stat which makes the enemies stronger aswell, but it leaves the rest of your stats behind, making the battles harder on yourself.

So instead, it will be lowered down to only a mere 15 points, however you may add these points into HP, SP, PPstr, PMstr, DX, or Lck. You'd have to choose which stat the points would fall under. Also the price on this item will also be dropped significantly, only costing 10,000 Vc in the Velvet Commodities instead of the 25,000 it is now.

Those who bought this item at full price will be refunded the money they spent on it. Link me to the topic you purchased it from in an PM, and I will go to that topic and add the funds back.

2. Tertrakarn and it's magic cousin Marakarn will now only be able to be used on one party member at a time. This means once you use it, it will only cover one person in your party, and not every single person like in P3. It is going towards the more P4 route.

3. Guns are going to be allowed for any type of character class if crafted by a Nihil soul. ASSW will be able to start with them. Instead of it being a revolver only, like before, it can be anything (don't be stupid though, something that makes SENSE) but will be designated only to PvS combat against Shadows/etc. For PvP fights, we'll still be sticking to just the revolver and a small deduction to damage if you MUST have a firearm.

That should be it for now.. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:07 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all you who have stayed with us this far. We'll be handing out the item:

Human Skill Card: Allows user to create a custom Tier 2 Human Skill. | 25,000 Vc (Price raises double each time purchased for each specific individual)

For your continued patronage. Add it to the profile of the character you wish to use it for, and once using it to create a custom skill, let a staff member know so we may check it.

Thanks for sticking around, now keep up the good work. You have till the end of the month to take this prize
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:10 pm

New Arcana was added to the site list. They will be available for the following events after the Ueitawa Limbo scenario.

New Ailment skills are coming to the Persona skill list soon. Expect them today or tomorrow.

It is now possible to social link with NPCs. I will be making the topic for sign ups for this soon, so keep an eye out. You can see their Arcanas under vital information.

That is all for now, but I will let you know if anything else comes up.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:22 pm

As you've probably seen, a few areas have been taken by Limbo. If you live in one of these areas, you will need a topic from that area attempting to escape to safety. If you do not have a Persona and you're stuck in that area, you will still be able to move. You won't be like the Lost like all the other people there. I'd recommend getting a user to come get you though. Even though you will awaken during your escape regardless. But just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little update
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next