Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A little update

Go down 
+13
Jerry
Godai
Penny
Avaritia
Yatagarasu
Grantus
Roy F. Jones
Nyarlathotep
Genji Kano
Eris
MadTeaParty
Philemon
Xombie
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

A little Update - A little update - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:45 pm

New Skills and changes to be added at the start of Endymion (For may come):

Changing Healing:

Dia | Recovers a small amount of HP (30%) to one ally. | 4 SP | Tier 1

Media | Recovers a small amount of HP (20%) to allies. | 8 SP | Tier 1

Diarama | Recovers a moderate amount of HP (50%) to one ally. | 8 SP | Tier 2

Mediarama | Recovers a moderate amount of HP (40%) to all allies. | 16 SP | Tier 2

Diarahan | Recovers all HP to one ally. | 20 SP | Tier 3

Mediarahan | Recovers all HP to all allies. | 40 SP | Tier 3

Daredevil | Increases User's Critical Hit rate by 30% but also raises their own chance of taking a critical hit by 30% | Passive | Tier 3

When using skills that use physical and magic, you will take the total number of damage that would be done from each side, and then divide them by 2. Taking that number (if it's a decimal, round down), that will be the damage you perform.

For Example: Your ppstr is 15 and your pmstr is 11. Tier 2 for 15 would be 22 and 11 would be 16. Combine these into 38\2 = 19 damage from both attacks.

When it comes to the opponent's defense, you will use their individual defense (PEND & MEND) for each of the numbers to get the real total of damage. If someone is weak to one of the forms of damage you're doing, then that specific side will do double damage. If the opponent is strong to one of the strikes, that specific number will be half as strong. HOWEVER; if the opponent blocks either of the attacks they block them both - same goes for reflection.

Dark Arts | Moderate physical (strike/pierce/slash you choose one and it stays that way when on your app) damage with a 20% chance of instant death through Mudo to a single opponent. | 16% HP | Tier 2

Blessed Arts | Moderate physical (strike/pierce/slash you choose one and it stays that way when on your app) damage with a 20% chance of instant death through Hama to a single opponent. | 16% HP | Tier 2

Infernou | Moderate physical (strike/pierce/slash you choose one and it stays that way when on your app) and Agi damage to a single opponent. | 16% HP | Tier 2

Blizzarou | Moderate physical (strike/pierce/slash you choose one and it stays that way when on your app) and Bufu damage to a single opponent. | 16% HP | Tier 2

Tornadou | Moderate physical (strike/pierce/slash you choose one and it stays that way when on your app) and Garu damage to a single opponent. | 16% HP | Tier 2

Tremorou | Moderate physical (strike/pierce/slash you choose one and it stays that way when on your app) and Terra damage to a single opponent. | 16% HP | Tier 2

Stormou | Moderate physical (strike/pierce/slash you choose one and it stays that way when on your app) and Zio damage to a single opponent. | 16% HP | Tier 2

Wide Sweep | Inflicts a small amount of Slash damage to all enemies with added miss chance of 10% and added crit chance of 10%. | 8% HP | Tier 1

Hack & Slash | Inflicts a small amount of Slash damage twice to one enemy. | 8% HP | Tier 1

Berserk | Inflicts a small amount of Strike damage to all enemies with a 20% chance of inflicting panic. Must recover; user loses next turn. | 10% HP | Tier 1

Poisoned Dagger | Inflicts a small amount of Pierce damage to one enemy that has a 10% chance of poisoning. | 8% HP | Tier 1

Charge Crush | Inflicts a moderate amount of Strike damage to one enemy. Skill does double damage against an enemy charging for an attack. | 13% HP | Tier 2

Rolling Slash | Inflicts a moderate amount of Slash damage to one enemy with a 10% chance of skipping their next turn (boss immune). | 19% HP | Tier 2

Deathbound | Inflicts a large amount of Slash damage with 20% odds of Critical to all enemies. | 18% HP | Tier 3

Heaven's Blade | Inflicts a massive amount of Slash damage with a 40% chance of instant death (hama) to a single enemy | 20% HP | Tier 4

Broken Guard | Inflicts a massive amount of Strike damage to one enemy who is downed (does no damage otherwise). The enemy will takes double damage. | 25% HP | Tier 4

Growth | A skill only for strictly support characters. If supporting a team, each use and demon/shadow defeated counts towards your rank ups aswell. | Passive | Tier 1

Tension Builder | A skill only for strictly supper characters. Skill can be used to boost the tension gauge by an additional level. | 30 SP | Tier 2

Redirection | A skill only for strictly support characters. To be used on an ally. Will direct all enemy attacks towards this ally for a single turn (excluding AoE - Boss may be immune and PvS only). 3 post cool down | 25 SP | Tier 2

Alarm Refresh | A skill only for strictly support characters. If an alarm goes off in a dungeon from a failed hacking/pick locking attempt, this skill will allow you to silence it once before back up arrives. This can only be used once per dungeon. | 10 SP | Tier 1
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 2:55 am

Ueitawa's chapter is now officially over on New Arcana. Thanks to all who participated actively; you finally got your perfect end.

Special thank you to Grantus for being an active Wild Card and fulfilling the role perfectly. Fingers crossed that the Wild Cards in Endymion keep up this tradition.

Speaking of Endymion...

A little Update - A little update - Page 8 6cBvTUt

We'll be starting Endymion either Monday or Tuesday. This, of course, means the Prologue. For the next few days, my time will be going solely towards Endymion questions, concerns, PMs, and etc. So now is the time to start sending me questions, because before I was focused on Ueitawa not Endymion work.

These next few days I will be updating the skill list, grading Wild Card Apps, and also Apps in regards to those who wished to take up my offer of starting awakened. I only need two people to start awakened. A Persona User Psyche Terrorist and a Nyarlathotep Child Cadet. If you want to try out for it, then I suggest you make one hell of an application. It should involve your awakening in it aswell.

In regards to those on the trial mod status of staff, I'm going to be having a talk with the full time mods on the site for a performance review. Just to see how you all did in regards to grading applications and how you treated your fellow members. For now, this is all.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 5:26 pm

Skill lists have been updated.

Also, (I prepare for some boos coming my way), I've also made it so multi hit moves that hit more than once have an automatic 30% chance of missing. As in always... Always. So if you feel lucky (punk), feel free to still get them. This goes in regards to human skills aswell that hit more than one time. If you want to change them, alert someone on staff. This is, of course, if you have a human skill that's hitting more than once.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:00 pm

Endymion's Prologue is now open for posting.

To review Endymion, and exactly what it is, preview the posts below..

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3269-endymion-city-plot-3-mini-synopsis-and-rough-draft-showing - The first showing of the plot

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3529-endymion-npc-character-list - NPCs found in Endymion

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3512-endymion-plot-specific-highlights - Mechanics present in the Endymion Plot

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3854-prelude-npcs - Prologue NPCs and some info

Feel free to make topics with whoever you like for the prologue. If you're interested in meeting up with an NPC, there will be event topics that will be made by myself. They will directly correlate with the time of day that's positioned on the front page. You will have plenty of time to join the event topics before the NPCs arrive, however once the NPC does arrive it will be locked from others joining after.

Through all three times of day there will be event topics for users to join. The Prologue will end at night.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 10:16 am

This is just a friendly updated for all who are participating in the prologue. From this moment on the 48 hour rule is in full effect. We're going to be steam rolling our way into the start of the plot, and the prologue is beginning to drag on. If you cannot post within 48 hours of your turn, inform someone or you will be skipped continuously unless you speak up about it.

This is active as of right now. Endymion's true start date should be hopefully around this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 7:10 pm

As a result of the members wanting it, I'll be pushing the start date of Endymion up to tonight. This does not mean you have to rush for the Prologue topics to end. However, if you are in an prologue topic, you must finish it before being able to post in the main plot. Do not worry, there will be no event topics as long as the prologue is still going on.

Those who are done with their arcs in the prologue, you will be able to post in the main plot. I will be making an introduction post that will signify when Endymion is open. At the start of the plot, it will be Morning Time. Once you see that change, you will also know you're free to post.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptySun May 15, 2016 7:12 pm

We will be moving to the Afternoon. If you are in an Morning Event topic, you will need to leave that topic before making any time spending Afternoon topics.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 10:06 am

This is an announcement to the entire site. I'm going to be clear. Really clear. If you have nothing nice to say, do not say it at all. Do NOT talk ill of other members on our boards in the chat or forums, even if they are not here. If you must be a prick and talk about someone, do it off this site and on skype. Gossiping is fine, and speaking about inRP matters that bother you is fine. But directly talking about another player is not fine. If you're a sensitive soul who takes things to heart easily, only know you are giving that other person power over you to make you so upset. Just leave and take a breather, or ask staff to intervene.

Staff, if you see anyone doing the above, such as talking about other players in an ill tone, handle them please. And by handle them, I mean they get a 30 minute ban. If it happens again. They get 1 hour and 30 minutes. And if it happens yet again, let me or Xombie know and we'll handle it thoroughly.

This is the warning so you do not need to warn them.

If I see anymore logs with members being disrespect towards each other over the STUPIDEST, most IDIOTIC things, I will personally make sure your thread is snipped and you're no longer a nuisance.

That is all.

For those who do keep the peace, thank you. You're the ones I love the most.

-Philemon
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:34 am

If anyone is wondering why I slowed down on posting recently, it's because I've been alittle under the weather. I'll be trying to pick up the pace in the coming days. Just an FYI
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:58 am

I hope you all had a great weekend, and a nice Father's Day. Even for those who do not have the best relationship with their Father, I hope you still had a great Sunday.

The Event topics are all complete for the Morning, so I'll be moving us onward to the Afternoon.

Our first dungeons for plot will be ran during the night period of Day 2. Terrorists will tackle their fight dungeon and see the truth of the city.

Cadets will get a broader spectrum on just what their jobs will entitle, and just how dangerous their new enemies are.

If you're looking to participate, I implore you to try and get your awakenings done before then. You have time, but just a friendly reminder.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:22 pm

As you've all noticed, my activity recently has been shaky. Happily this is the last week I'll be busy with my project at work. Thank you all for dealing with me. Once I get back, we'll have alittle event to celebrate (my freedom) the site's many years of being active. We've been up for awhile but we haven't done anything like that before. So it'll be my gift to you all, and I'll hope you enjoy it. All characters, new and old, can participate in the fun event to win items, custom accessories, and gifts for others.

Until then, I'm still busy so I'll try to post when I can. (usually early mornings) - See you all.

- Philemon
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:19 pm

I'm back in town and my project for work is officially over. I'm sorry for the hold up everyone. I will do all my posts now, and I will plan with some staff members the event that I will get started Monday Afternoon / Tuesday Morning for all characters of all plots, new and old.

I'm glad to be back.. ugh Lol. Once again, sorry for the hold up everyone.

-Philemon
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 1:39 pm

http://gogoanime.io/persona-5-the-animation-the-day-breakers-episode-0

For anyone interested in watching the first Episode of the Persona 5 anime, here you go. Of course it's subbed. It's just an OVA so it's just one episode I believe. Use the second video link to watch. I'll be on tonight to post, but take today easy.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:28 am

Awwwwwwright, you healing scrublords!

Because people keep getting confused over this, Divine Grace doesn't boost the actual healing percentage of your heal skill. Just the actual healing numbers. So if you used a Dia on someone and that gives that someone 40 HP to recover with, it just be 60 HP instead by adding half of 40 to it.

Got it? Gr8 m8.

A little Update - A little update - Page 8 Tumblr_o6pss6IfHT1ssnaqwo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 7:36 am

A little Update - A little update - Page 8 3f5

Greetings everyone, Jerry here with a small announcement! Halloween's just around the corner, and the Festivities have spread all over the multiverse! And as such, I'll host a Halloween event in the World's Collide Festival Grounds together with Godai! Prizes and fun times await for those brave or foolish enough to venture into the dark night of Hallow's Eve! You and your friends will race eachother in a game of Trick And Treat! Who will claim the most amount of Candy? At the end of said race, Prizes will be awarded to the Participants, with bigger rewards the more successful you are!

More Details about the event will come soon. It'll start on Hallow's eve, and continues on throughout the month of November! Have a great day~! He he-hoooo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little Update - A little update - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little update
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next