Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mission: I would like to speak.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 6:47 pm

Luna's eyes would twitch shut as a scowl formed across her face, the dragon would take in a deep breath before opening her eyes and staring with hatred at Momo. Letting back out the breath as a much thicker layer of smoke escaped her now slightly ajar mouth. The ring on the back of her tail would start to spin at a modest pace, generating small sparks to fling themselves off it in random directions behind her. There was no other way to put it other than she looked extremely pissed off. There was nothing she'd enjoy more right now than to just burn the stupid bitch who insulted her alive, though for now she'd simply spit at their feet. None of the water would hit Momo directly, though she'd be able to feel the intense heat of the small quickly evaporating puddles that now surrounded her.

"I amz Lunairllie, Greatz Dragonz of the seaz. Addrezz me az such orz I will killz you, mortalz." With that, the red scaled dragon would slam the ground with her tail, sending off a much larger spark yet stopping the flow of electricity in the process. All the while still with her fixated stare at Momo. There were already so many reasons she wanted to turn around right now and just go back home. Tidez Riderz better have something good planned down here. This 'raiding' better be fun.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:45 pm

"Oh..." To say Momo was taken aback by the suddenness of Luna's reaction or that she was surprised at how offended the small dragon seemed to be would be an understatement. While the creature had spoken before Momo hadn't truely put two and two together that it was not only sentient, but also sapient. Some birds and species of spider are able to replicate human speech so she had assumed this reptile was simply doing the same. However it seems, from the flash boiling water that she was currently staring at in mild concern at the very lest, that no only was the creature of high intelligence, but very angry. "I see... my mistake now. I apologize for any offence that my misconception brought about Lunairllie, Greatz Dragonz of the seaz. Now I assume you are wondering why you have been called here..."

Momo would take a moment to produce the rolled up map from her bag and unfurl it on the ground. She would beckon the two to inspect it closely as she pointed to a small photo pinned to the map.

Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 0WZVPub
"This is the NeoBrickyard City Militia Headquarters. We will be raiding it for heavy ordnance in order to eliminate an abandoned warehouse near the outskirts of the city that is currently housing three extremely dangerous criminals. We cannot wait for Weelo to attempt to handle this. Make no mistake, this is an act of terrorism... If you are uncomfortable with that please leave now."

Momo would wait for a moment before continuing by folding up the map and returning it to her bag. "The plan is simple, I will enter through the lobby and use my clearance to enter. Meanwhile you two will need to wait by the loading docks, I will open them for you once I reach them. From there we will make our way to the heavy weapons wing and attempt to procure a large amount of Demo Charges. Hopefully we can do this without attracting the attention of the guards stationed there, though that is unlikely. Any Questions?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Now on the one hand, the situation had gone precisely as expected, though the death threats were definitely a step farther than he'd hoped.
On the other, Momo was taking it in stride, and he let out a single snicker as she went on not only to use Luna's self-proclaimed title, but pronounce it exactly as the pink bundle of rage and murder had done.
Anyway.
To business.

He moved around as Momo laid down the map and crouched down, peering over the map as Momo filled them in. Yellow eyes would look flatly her way as she gave her warning, an eyebrow raised as if to question if she really thought anyone cared. "You know where I stand, and Luna literally just threatened to murder you if you didn't call her what she wanted. I don't think she cares."
Irvine rises as the map is put away. "How well can the guards handle See- Accelerator abilities? There's the racers and all, but I've got no idea how common that stuff is here."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 2:03 pm

"Tzz." Luna would roll her eyes at the apology. Stupid mortals, always assuming things, thinking they know everything when they know nothing at all. At least she was accepting her place now. "Yez, it betterz be something worthz while." She'd grunt as the plan of what they were supposed to do was explained. Why couldn't they just bust in themselves? Did they really need this mortal to let them in? And stealth sounded... Interesting. Eh, could be fun to try though she wouldn't be opposed to just decimating some puny alien mortals if they did get caught.

"I'm an immortalz Great Dragonz, I carez not for your lawz or peoplez." She'd smirk, sort of excited at the possible chance to exercise some of her new found abilities. Though before they'd set off, she'd eye Irvine curiously. She wouldn't of assumed him be up to doing this kind of thing plus... "The hellz an acceleratorz?"
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:28 pm

"Alright... Sense there seems to be no objections, let us proceed. And though I can only assume you are speaking in jest Lunairllie, Greatz Dragonz of the seaz... This is an Accelerator" Momo took two decisive steps away from the group and held aloft her hand, a blue flame sparking at her feet. The flames flared a deep red for an instant before she called to her other self, the one she hoped she was still staying true to.

Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 IY2mZcQ
"DANICA"

The alien ship formed around Momo and idled gently for a moment, rotating mid air on its center axis.

"Follow me but not to close. Once you see me turn into the building go another three entrances on your right! Wait for me there." Momo's voice would echo through the minds of both the Seekers present. The Danica would wait for them to summon forth the powers of their Ego before speeding off towards the city.

---

Should the Seekers follow Momo and her instructions, the trek towards the arms depot would be quick and uneventful, save for the occasional flash of paparazzi's cameras and the cheers of appreciation from the citizens of NeoBrickyard City as the Danica passed by. Durring the drive, Momo would remain silent despite the connection that she had seemingly established between the three, allowing them to mentally communicate freely.

As discussed, Momo turned into the first entrance of the Arms Depot and quickly instructed Irvine and Luna to continue on to the shipping receiving doc, warning them to decelerate and dispel their Accelerators well before entering. While they were with Momo they were safe, without her they were intruders...

Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 DohaWarehouse3
Upon reaching the dock, the pair would be greeted with a large parking lot filled with trucks and workers milling about, each wearing uniforms. No guard stationed at the gate they would find themselves at, and they had yet to be spotted. Between them and the docks was a sizable distance of open space. Trucks would occasionally move through that space in tightly nit, but slow moving patterns.

How will you proceed?

"I am maintaining our link. Please let me know if you need clarification or advice."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:37 pm

Irvine grins. "We're from off world, remember?" It was fun seeing sometimes how much people fumbled over their definitions of common knowledge and sense when you mixed Junctioners with the places they visited.

Irvine blinks as Momo's voice echoes in his mind. "Well. That's new." He mock salutes off to Momo as she gives the instruction, laughing. "You got it!"
He looks over to Luna, still grinning. "Reminds me. Never showed you what's new with me, did I?" He stretches out, arcing shadow in the paths of his arms as he raises them overhead and locks his fingers. "Might act a little differently after I'm done with this. Still haven't figured how to get a handle on that part of this yet." He lets his arms drop...
And his shadow leaps over him whole, consuming him whole and reshaping his form until the dark became what was flesh to him.
At least he had a handle on the pain now. Enough not to scream aloud.
Whether the two were getting an earful in their heads, he didn't know.

When all was done, he rose once more, smiling a smile with far too many teeth as he gazed at Luna with red eyes. "There we go...now, don't worry about your ride. It's as simple..." He gestures out, letting shadow flow from his body until it coalesces into a bike of shade akin to his own form.

Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 Tenibr12

"...as this."

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

"Delightful..."
Finding a shaded spot and casting shadow over his eyes to hide their red glow, he watched the trucks through the black, eyes out for openings and intervals to let them through, or a shadowed path through which they could traverse the space between them and the docks.

'Of all things, a truck's ballet across a lot was not the expected day's plight.'
'What do you think...? How best shall we reach our destination?'
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 7:17 pm

So some stupid floating pointy thing was an 'accelerator'? Looked kinda flimsy and just in general not threatening. "Yeah, surez, whatever." The dragon would shrug, not wanting to give Momo any satisfaction of anything she was doing or had planned. The stupid mortal was still on the shit list even if they apologized, not until they proved themselves would they be off of it.

Irvine on the other hand... "More ofz your stupidz ghostz trickz, huh?" She'd smirk as she watched the guy get enveloped by darkness. See, at least that looked cool, if you want to start a badass heist right, you have to have a badass entrance. And as such, if this was supposedly how they were to get around. Which honestly seemed more of a drag than swimming yet as far as she could see this stupid planet didn't make much in the way of water. Not here at least.

Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 FEjjDMg

Luna would cross her arms and allow the spiked circle on her tail to begin rapidly spinning. Generating up a large amount of static electricity before suddenly whipping her tail forward to slam into the ground with a thunderous clap and a blinding moment of light. In its wake, aside from a blackened stain on the ground, her very own 'accelerator' was now waiting for her.

Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 Rv6SQTR

"Tzz. I supposez thiz beatz walking."

---

Once they were nearing their target location, Luna would dis-spell her new accelerator and drop down into a crouch. Sharp fierce eyes scanning the area for what they had to go up against and what was there to block their path. They were meant to use stealth, so they had to find a way across an open area that had no cover and had patrolling yet slow moving trucks? Pfft. "You tellingz me youz haz no planz? Tzz. Amateur." With one last scan of the area, the red scaled dragon would do her best to work out the rough timings of when the stupid trucks rolled past.

Once she had a general idea, the dragon would wait until a grouping of trucks heading towards the docks rolled near. With little patients, nor fear of being caught as that just meant more fun, Luna would rush the trucks blind spot when the last one rolled past. Not even considering what Irvine would do, nor bothering to tell him what she was planning. Trying her best to use the fact the truck was so close to keep herself hidden from the random workers too. Considering how slow the trucks were moving, it wasn't hard to catch up to as she'd dig her claws into the back and nimbly climbed her way to the top of the truck. Keeping herself flat to the roof, hopefully this'd be one of those times where being smaller than average would help out. Tzz. Either way, this'll either be a quick solution or a quick way to get into some fun. If it did however work out for her, the dragon would simply dismount as the trucks got to the dock side of the parking lot. Using her wings to glide down without a noise and quickly darting to the closest piece of cover.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:08 pm

Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 White-Semi-Truck-No-BG

Despite the boldness of Luna's method, it seemed to work for the most part. She was able to scamper up to the top of one of the passing trucks without drawing the attention of the workers. However, upon reaching the doc and dismounting, while she would not be able to see this, Irvine could clearly see a group of workers approaching where she hid. Unless he did something to prevent it, she would be discovered.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 7:05 pm

'You've got people coming your way, Luna...'

Coming in low, Tenibrii pounces out of the shadows and flashes across the space in the first moment where nobody is looking, skidding across the ground as the burst of motion comes to a close and darting beneath one of the trailers with nary a sound.

As he cloaks himself beneath the trailer, he grasps a few crystals and subsumes them into his form, creating a wisp floating about his form that he sends off low to the ground. There's a whisper in the air as it flies past the workers, before making a more noisy impact on a spot nearby one of the trucks where something could have fallen.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 5:11 pm

"Tzz..." Luna would hiss under her breath as the warning people were approaching her reach through whatever this mental link was. The dragon would ready herself in case she needed to spring into a surprise attack. If she was quick about it, maybe she could take them out before anyone else noticed?

Using her tail, Luna would pick up a stray rock, prepared to throw it behind the workers to hopefully get them to turn around just before she jumped them if the need arose. Yet just before she did, it seemed Irvine was trying to pull something out of his own arse finally. Tzz, whether whatever he was doing would work or not yet was still up for question.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 12:51 am

"Huh? What was that noise?"

Irvine's distraction managed to keep the guards attention long enough to slip through and to Luna's side. This would not work for long though, as the workers would return to their routs after they investigate the noise created by Irvine's blank.

The pair were about ten feet from the loading dock entrance... Careful, the distraction worked but now the workers are on alert...
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:33 am

'Hello again. Let's not waste too long, shall we?'

Twirling a few more crystals, he waits a little longer before sinking them into himself and sending another low flying round towards one of the exiting trucks, the blank going off beneath the trailer as he silently darted out toward the gates that would bring them in.
Keeping his eye out as he passed, Tenibrii runs by in a low stance, to the entrance to the dock, preparing to put on speed once more if it looked like eyes would fall upon him.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:16 pm

"You knowz, all you're doingz iz making them be alertz and lookz around. Tzz." Luna would hiss back, clearly annoyed by the way things were going thus far. Everything was going fine at first, sure some people were heading her way but she could of easily taken them down and no one would of noticed. That way no one would be on alert, but now they had to worry about those losers being all paranoid. "Just getz a movez on."

Ensuring that the guards were distracted by Irvine's stupid trick, Luna too would keep low and close to the wall, slipping her way as quietly yet quickly as she could towards the entrance of the dock, ducking around an area of the wall that was jutted out to use as cover. "Wherez that idiotz at to letz uz in?"
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 12:05 pm

Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 Loading-deck-gate-new-york

Irvine’s distraction would have two effects, the first being the sudden departure of the group of workers away from the gates to investigate the disturbance, and the second being one of the workers pulling their walky talky from their vest and speaking a few short words into it. What those words were and what their implications could be was a mystery for the time being. More pressing however, was the fact that the gate was still closed when the pair arrived at it… however, after a moment it would inch open… Just enough to cast a bit of light into the darkened interior and to grant Irvine and Luna enough room to crawl in, or to grasp the gate and lift it higher so they could walk in.

Yet, no word from Momo.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 3:27 pm

'And trying to making someone disappear out in the open would not?'
'Disappearance alarms more. And besides...it isn't always so bad to have people...jumping at shadows.'

The talk on the walky-talky was acknowledged, and taken note of for potential relevance in the near future. It wasn't easy to know the exact conclusions that had been drawn without hearing what they were saying, but nonetheless, someone had been informed of something. Whether they'd write this off with enough time in peace or take this as enough to go to alert over, he didn't know.
It also served to provide an idea...
Maybe it would be useful to acquire one of those devices to listen in on things with.

As Tenibrii stood before the gate, he pondered whether they'd have to carve through it to get in...and inevitably, raise alarm in the process.

'We're waiting...'

As the gate twitches up, he seems somewhat pleased, but with the recent events you could never be too sure. Sinking down onto his haunches and bringing himself flat to the ground, Tenibrii stares beneath the gate with eyes that pierce through the darkness. If all was well, he'd simply crawl under the gate and that would be that. If he saw things that weren't exactly desirable waiting for them, though...well, he'd still be moving beneath that gate.
Just a lot faster, more heavily cloaked, and aimed at whoever thought they'd get the drop on them.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: I would like to speak.   Mission: I would like to speak. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: I would like to speak.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next