Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] Empty
PostSubject: Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]   Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:51 am

In the shadows of the slums, lurked a man with an ethereal host and a little much time on his hands.
Unlike his usual fare, this wasn't to be too extravagant. Wrapped in shadow that hid his form, quite literally compared to most other times the statement has been made, Irvine simply leaned on a wall and waited around for a while, invisible to the world around him.
No noisy displays, no bright and flashing lights...he was simply waiting for people to spook. Harmless scares for the residents.
Unless they were up to no good.
He'd set about three people on fire so far who met that requirement.

The question was, as he waited...

Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] Irvine19

Who's up next...?
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]   Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 8:44 pm

'A mass murderer would pick the time I run out of parts to start killing at night, wouldn't he?' After Azul finally found the willpower to go out during the day, he had gone down to the Slums. It was time to start gathering some things for his next piece of equipment. He needed to make sure he never got trapped in any rooms with toxic gas releasing psychos ever again. And for that...well, it'd take some trial and error. He'd been able to break through the floor with the help of another Seeker but...maybe next time it wouldn't be so easy to escape.

Azul strolled through the slums, one hand in his pocket, and eyes on the ground. His other hand was keeping up the display of his hacker, as he flipped through websites in silence. Honestly, he was paying so little attention to his surroundings it wouldn't matter if somebody was invisible. He wasn't likely to notice them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]   Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Fortunately for Azul, there was nobody with intent to murder here, nor any source of toxic gas to unleash its payload on the area. Just a guy with far too many ghosts to amuse and far too little victims to do so with.
With one hand, Irvine would gesture, and the wind would pick up - in spite of the fact that there shouldn't be wind here in the first place. The air becomes thick and humid, and lights that aren't present start to flicker. The sound of the wall morphing behind Azul came loud and clear, stone cracking and morphing as a shape pulled from the wall.

Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] Pencil-drawings-jerameel-lu-7845hd

A gaping skull would start to emerge from the wall...and keep coming out as the stony skeleton formed, one bone at a time.
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]   Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 9:14 pm

'...Somebody's out here playing the wrong games.'Azul would stare at the wall, and by proxy, the skeleton, with his eyes half lidded. Almost by instinct by this point, his fingers slid through menus on his 'H4ck3r', before tapping one with his finger. Well, looked like somebody wanted to fucking die today.

Image:
"Impale. Tiberinus."

Blue Mist would surround Azul for a moment, before vanishing with a glass shattering sound as a transparent, blue beetle appeared behind him. A split second forward, it charged horn first towards the Wall. An overreaction? Maybe. But Azul wasn't in the mood, what with the giant mass of Dead Body-art. And if it was a person playing a joke, they needed to learn that there was a time and place.

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]   Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 9:30 pm

The skeleton's emergence halts as it's suddenly hit by the speeding beetle, leaving cracks at the point of impact. Irvine signals to cut it off, and they comply, it no longer coming out from the wall. Instead, it looks down at the point of impact, gesturing about and looking at Azul as if to ask him what the fuck that was for, before flipping him off and going back into the wall, it smoothing over to the point it appears there was never there in the first place...save the damage from the impact of Azul's persona.

Slowly, the effects show dies down until things are back as they were.

...he honestly hadn't been expecting this. He had a full-fledged seeker on his hands. Maybe even one of the ones who'd gone out to Permanence.
Wasn't this interesting?
He'd let the veil fall while Azul's eyes were elsewhere, taking a couple of steps forward but not getting any closer.

Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] Irvine20

"Wasn't expecting my first encounter with a seeker to be when one attacked a friend of mine..." He shook his head, looking concerned. "Did you have to attack Montgomery like that? I know he's kind of off-putting sometimes, but I don't think that was necessary."
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]   Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:19 pm

Azul's persona vanished with it's job done. Though, Azul kept the menu open just in case. Okay, maybe he'd gone a bit overboard summoning his Persona but...no, he'd pretty much just done the right thing, thinking about it. He was distracted from the question of if he'd just made ANOTHER persona related mistake or not by the...weirdo who thought it appropriate to make himself known after that stunt. Really, he'd just planned on them running away once it became clear Azul wasn't an ordinary schmuck. 'I can't tell if this guy is bold or stupid...though I guess the two aren't exactly exclusive.'

"...is this your idea of a joke? You know there's a killer in Junction right?" Azul decided to start by asking what the actual hell this guy was up to. Seriously, there was a time and place for jokes and this CLEARLY wasn't it. There was a hint of annoyance in the boy's tone, and one of his eyebrows was raised.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]   Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:37 pm

...fuck, he'd forgotten about that. Ray had said something about that before. He wasn't too worried for himself, but this whole affair just got a whole lot less harmless for the people around here than he'd been assuming.
Scaring them was one thing, but making them fear for their lives was another. That was kind of screwed up.
"Honestly, that wasn't something I was exactly aware of when I was planning this whole thing out." An uncharacteristically neutral expression sat on Irvine's face. "I'd only planned to spook a few people to make sure everyone managed to enjoy themselves, even with so little for them to do around here. But with a killer on the loose? Would have been better off giving them something more public to do."

He tilts his head. "I wasn't kidding about the Montgomery thing, though. Even if there's no way you could have killed him, being hit while he was in the wall still hurts. He's going to be dealing with that one for a while."
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]   Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Azul just let out a sigh. Some people had no cares in the world(s) huh? Well, whatever. At least nothing terrible had happened as a side-effect of it. Azul was TRYING to curb his usage of Mabufu after the incident but found it fairly difficult. Sure, practice made perfect, but it also made people's legs freeze to the ground. Granted, that situation wasn't practice but... 'Ugh, off topic.'

"How do you forget about a killer running around?Anyway, if you feel like entertaining people go do it at the community center. It's always boring there, even if people try and pretend it isn't." Azul sighed, playing with a small hexagonal hologram, before crushing it between two fingers. "I'm pretty sure the slums are the last place people go to be amused. Even in THIS place."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]   Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:47 pm

"You say that like people don't get busy. Don't always have the chance to catch up with the news." He was deflecting at this point, but still.
Irvine leans against a wall, black creeping up his arm as he lets shadows wash around him. "If I could take them places like everyone else, I would. But when you don't have bodies, let alone the ability to hear most people that aren't like me, then your options are a hell of a lot more limited."

He looks away from Azul and gives a nod to the air, making a little circle with his finger as he pushes off from the wall again. Behind him, innumerable orbs start to come into being in the air, slowly appearing one by one. Wet spheres, balls of wind and fire, beaming lights and impenetrable dark. Even the stone underfoot reshapes to trace circles in the ground.

Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] Irvine13

"I've got all of these guys to look after, and the way they are, it gets dead boring." He shrugs, again, grinning at Azul. "Might not be the normal place to amuse yourself, but you take what you can get when you live your days like they do."
He snaps his fingers, and it all winks out, the ground smoothing over and moisture returning to the air. "If you've got something they can actually interact with on their own, I'm all ears. All they really need is something to do."
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]   Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 12:01 am

Azul's response to that was to raise his brow further. "Are we discussing ACTUAL ghosts here?" Well, that was a new one. He had honestly just assumed it was tied to...whoever it was's...Persona. He'd heard of Ghosts in the Machine, and there had been ghost stories on Gridd, though anyone with more than two brain cells could probably tell it was fake. Souls were an odd subject there anyway. Because then they'd have to question all the people who had turned themselves fully robotic, and NOBODY wanted to to do that.

The light show was interesting though. Coming from someone more competent Azul might've mistaken it for an attack. Coming from THIS guy, it simply came off as an attempt at looking cool. "So yeah, actual ghosts. Lovely." Azul was starting to suspect the events of the last few weeks had desensitized him to horror. "Yeah, I got nothing. Except maybe suggesting that until it dies down, or the killer gets caught, you avoid playing horror tropes for all they're worth."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]   Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:05 am

Irvine practically cackles with laughter at hearing that. "Well! Usually figuring that one out take people a lot longer! You know how weird it was, finding out that the dead weren't everywhere when I came here and you don't have your great-great grandparents working the pipes? I mean, not like most people could even tell if they were there, but this place hasn't got much spectral presence." All the things going on here, it made the role he was quite literally born to do obsolete.
Some people would have an identity crisis at that point.
Irvine had more important thing to do.

He grins in satisfaction as Azul acknowledges the reality of what he's presented. And then, it twists into a smirk. "Yup. Good advice. I'll do that. Don't make people fear for their lives, don't piss off trigger happy seekers." He tilts his head side to side. before looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Speaking of which, you got a name, or am I just going to have to call you the Blue Beetle when I tell anyone about this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]   Dark Web [Azul/Irvine] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Web [Azul/Irvine]
Page 1 of 1