Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread)   Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread) EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 7:29 pm

"Now listen here to me Kuzimahara, I know you've always been a strong little Dreedle and always been able to keep yourself safe and do things the rest of us never imagined we could. You've always impressed us and done us proud at each step you've taken despite being so young. Whether it was going out into town on your own, managing to meet all kinds of people and make all sorts of friends, bringing us back anything we needed from town whenever we needed it. Or even- "Okay, okay Ra! I get it, you can stop smothering me with compliments now, you're making me blush. Hehe." "Uheh, you were and always will be my sweet little boy, but I just want you to remember to keep yourself safe out there. Even more than ever now. With everything that's been happening around here recently I'm even more terrified that each and every time you go out there alone you're putting yourself at great risk of something awful happening. Be sure to keep that guardian of yours close okay? That thing at least gives me some hope you'll stay safe. Heh. Who'd of dreamt that a Dreedle would become on of these so called Seekers. It still blows my mind to even think about. Just promise me that you wont get into any unnecessary danger, okay? Keep yourself to yourself and be sure to keep safe. I don't know what I would do if I knew that I let you go back out there now and you ended up getting hurt." "Eheh, don't worry Ra, I'll keep myself safe. I promise."

Kuzi's Raiser would lean towards him giving him an affectionate nuzzle before kissing him on the forehead. "Uheh, I feel reassured already. Now then, you know what day of the week it is right? I'm sorry but I hope you understand if I ask you to go alone this time, in addition to all the crazy things that have been happening I'm not feeling my best and am going to go take a lie down in a moment. You remember the way there right? And don't worry, I'll give you something as an apology for not going with you when you get back." Rhe would continue with an old smile, taking a moment to take a deep breath in and out to try and calm her aching legs.

"Of course I do! What do you take me for, hehe. We've been there countless times together I could probably get all the way there and back with my eyes closed if I wanted! Not that I'm going to try that as the last time I tried walking with my eyes closed I tripped over a branch and really badly stubbed my paw which wasn't fun at all. Though, yeah, don't worry about me I know which way to go, you go rest up Ra Ra, I'll be back before you know it!" Kuzi would grin happily as he waved off his Raiser and set out on another journey across the forest bio dome. However this time, unlike the last little expedition he went on for his Pa, he was actually staying in the forest dome. For what he was after was, as far as he was aware, only found right here in one very specific spot. Okay, that part wasn't true, there were a few places it grew but only one that he knew of that was both really close and also had a plentiful supply of what he was after growing there! Wasting no time and feeling quite energetic today, the pink fluff was making good time along his usual trail. The place he was trying to get to always seemed as if it was quite far away when in reality, it was just how slow he'd usually have to walk there as he'd often go with his Ra whom was much, much older than any of his other parents. Sometimes he worried about her, he knew that his race often could live up to near two hundred years old, but he'd never actually found out how old his Ra actually was. Rhe always refused to tell him, which was fair enough and it would be rude to ask his Ma or Pa for the information if rhe didn't want to share it themselves.

Regardless, Kuzi found himself at the flower filled grove in no time at all and after location a small hollow log covered in ferns. He'd push himself through and crawl his way into a forgotten glade surrounded on all sides by thick tree lines and brambles with the only proper way inside without hurting yourself by taking the route Kuzi had just taken. Once inside, the small fluff ball would take in a deep breath and sigh happily. He loved this place, it was so secluded and peaceful with only the smallest parting in the ceiling canopy to allow the prettiest of light to sparkle down. However pretty it was, it was still very little light, a perfect place for mushrooms to grow. With that being what he was here for, after giving himself a moment to enjoy his surroundings and catch his breath, Kuzi would begin to harvest some of the bigger more ripe shrooms and place them gently into a little sack he had brought with him. These things were a very special commodity within his household, they held them at a very high standard and his Ma would often cook them to perfection. There was nothing on this world or the next that could possibly taste better than Ma's cooking of these.

Satisfied with his harvest, the pink fluff would grab the rope of the sack and do his best to sling it over himself to make it easier to carry before scrambling back out of the forgotten glade and back down the many a traveled path towards his home. He was sure that Ra would be proud of how many good ones he'd managed to find today, it was rare that there were so many perfectly ripped as there were. Not that he was complaining of course, he was majorly excited for dinner tonight! Just as promised, his Ra Ra would give the young fluff a little something for his troubles and hard work on a great harvest, and later than day, the whole family tucked into what could only be described as a pure delicacy of a meal.

~Work Thread Complete~

~Word Count: 1,077~
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread)   Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread) EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 9:20 pm

You have earned 3000 VC

+10% for being very well written!

+10% for an interesting work experience!

Total, 3600VC

This total has been deposited into your citizen account.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

Shroomer of the Forest (Junction Work Thread)
Page 1 of 1