Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] Empty
PostSubject: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:12 pm

A bouncy pair of cheeks.
Slippers crunching away at the steps.

A descent into madness.

One innocent enough not to care.
Enters a lonely lair.

Couldn't you care less?

Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] O56non

For those who cannot read the language of stupidity, a curious little head of a 11 year old girl peeked mischievously at the lair of a particular drama club member. Her brother was with her in tow because she was far too scared to investigate on her own.

Regardless of that, her curiosity was tangible and it clashed against Frog's unwillingness to indulge in that aura of momentary blyss. "I hope there's really a person down here."

"I hope they're dead." Frog's voice cut his sister's in half and she pouted, leading him deeper down beneath the auditorium, where a faint light emanated, bellowing away secrets better left undiscovered.
Back to top Go down
Uravity

Uravity

PostSubject: Re: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 7:17 pm

Noriko is, as per usual, sitting cross-legged within a throne-shaped crate. Her laptop is on her right armrest, with a vast number of digits rapidly dancing across the screen. Within Noriko's immediate possession is a massive bag of spicy hot chips. They're being rapidly grabbed in hand-fulls, chewed, and consumed. In that rapid order.

Suddenly, a faint voice is heard. It is assumed by the technomancer that it's a new arrival. M-More people?, she thinks to herself. Noriko glances in the direction of the approaching duo. Her eyes are wide, and her expression reflects a mixture of shock and confusion. Spicy chip residue stains her right hand and the exterior of her mouth. Once the latest wave of chips are consumed, Noriko will voice a low-toned, "U-Uh..."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Tee's ears twitched the moment Noriko mumbled. The crunching of chips and the slamming against the keyboard resonated within her being and her grip on Frog tightened as she pulled fasted. He, on the other hand, heard nothing for now. It was when they were near the end of the stairs he could hear the same sounds, and by that time Tee had already let go of his hand and ran up to Noriko with a big smile on her face, at a blistering speed above what a girl her age would be able to pull off. She sunk her feet into the hard concrete a mere meter away from Noriko's throne, looking up at her as she slammed her own palms against each other and then against the floor.

Frog watched from the distance, lowering his phone to observe the situation wide eyed and jaw slightly agape.

Tee looked Noriko as straight in the eye as the other would let her. "Can I have some chips, please?"
Back to top Go down
Uravity

Uravity

PostSubject: Re: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:18 pm

Noriko's wide eyes glance between the two. She's both flustered and mildly alarmed. People keep coming down here, and the technomancer just isn't given enough time to mentally prepare! It's becoming a habit of the teen to talk to people on-the-spot, not that she's doing well at it. After an extensive period of her glancing between the two, she'll set her sights on the younger girl.

Tee didn't seem like she'd be physically threatening, anyhow. "Uh.. Uh.." The Takehaya blinks twice. It's not as if Noriko's opposed to sharing - it's just the 'on the spot' thing about socializing that has her thrown off. Given a moment or two, she'll offer a hand-full over to the younger girl. As the bag would suggest, given the immensely bright flames that decorated it, the chips were spicy.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:40 pm

Tee gladly grabbed the chips she was given. It apparently didn't bother her that the girl wasn't talking much. She stuffed the spicy chips all straight into her mouth, crumbs sticking to the edges of her lips and a loud crunching sound echoing as she bit into them all at once.

"Aaaa, tasty! I love them! Anyways, my name is Teecups. What's your name?"

Frog had entered deeper into the room by them. He glanced at the bag of chips before shaking his head. He assumed the girl wouldn't be offering any to him either way, so he was good on that front. He didn't like spicy like the rest of his family, like Tee and his parents, who were all crazy about it. "Excuse my sister. She's too much into people's faces sometimes." He said apologetically.

Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] Kuma.%28Kantai.Collection%29.600.1976485
"Nghhhh...must you be so mean, Frog?"

Tee grumbled in replied, pouting. "That's my brother Frog. He didn't want to come but I was scared there would be something, Iunno, scary down here. Good thing it's only you! So, what're you doing here anyways? People are saying weird things about this place, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Uravity

Uravity

PostSubject: Re: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 10:08 pm

After giving away the handful of chips, Noriko gently cradles the bag of chips in both arms, as if it had been a child. She'll take the shake of the male's head as a visual cue that he didn't want chips - not that she'd be esteemed to go out of her way to ask if he wanted any. Her gaze flickers between the two during their initial statements.

"U-Uuuh.. Uh.. Right..! No problem. I'm Noriko." She says in a relatively low tone, between their statements. Then came Tee's following statement. Noriko's eyes go wide again. "W-Weird things? Like what? I.. I.. Uh.. I'm tech' support for the drama club. I'm... Down here a lot."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:24 pm

"Waaaa, Noriko!" Tee's eyes gleamed with stars. She held her hands to her chest, threatening to burst them open from the force of her newly established friendship with the girl. She shook her head and smiled at her question. "People say there's an otherworldly glow, like from aliens or something, coming from deep beneath the auditorium, and that something keeps crunching like it's biting bones down here. Rawr!" The girl gestured as if holding a bone and biting into it as she kneeled on the floor in front of Noriko's throne. "I wanted to see what it was! Turns out it's a Noriko! And she's eating chips! And she's on her laptop! And she's a tech support, uwaaa!"

While Teecups was busy being amazed over Noriko, Frog had walked up to the two and pushed Tee to the side like a bowling pin, in response to which she did nothing; her eyes were still sparkling and she was still going "Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." and there were stars around her...you get the picture. "Welllll..." Frog sighed. "I bet you must be busy being the drama club's tech support. If she's bothering you I can pick her up and carry her out. And don't worry, the lower graders, like my sister, make up all kinda stupid rumors."
Back to top Go down
Uravity

Uravity

PostSubject: Re: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Noriko's eyes widen again as the younger girl yelps. Yeah-- she's not gonna get used to that. She'll suppress her own yelp, just barely. Her gaze flickers between the two, but Tee manages to maintain it, given the fact that she had been the one initially speaking. An otherworldly glow, huh? Maybe Noriko has viewed something like that within the depths of the storage basement - but it hadn't come from her own computer. She'd just assume that it was just her imagination, though. The biting of bones had definitely been the sound of her eating chips, though.

"You're, uh.. Different," Noriko whisper-says to the lower-grader. Her attention shifts to Frog. "I.. Wasn't actually doing anything productive, I'm just, uh, not sure how the drama club feels about others being down here."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 5:12 pm

"Oh?" Frog was the one raising the eyebrow now. If they weren't welcome here, then what were they doing? He was one to abide the rules usually. Well, at least when he wasn't doning the mask of the Amphibian Prince. As his everyday ego, he aimed to be well accepted and liked by the people that mattered, so he stuck to the rules. He wasn't gonna risk having to make up some stupid explanations if someone official saw them down here. "Are we supposed to leave then?" He asked, picking Tee up to her feet by holding her under her armpits. She smiled.

"I don't think we gotta. I'll just say I got lost and you came looking for me. Young, happy people like me are supposed to be dumb anyways~" The girl chuckled, only proning a sigh from Frog. He patted her head and turned to Noriko. "We don't wanna get you in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Uravity

Uravity

PostSubject: Re: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Noriko's clearly not the greatest conversationalist, not really sure what to say in said scenario. Not many had came down here - besides, well, when they did. She'd always remind them that she's not sure of the rulings on non-club members being down there, hadn't she? Well, she hopes so. The teen's gaze awkwardly flickers down to her laptop.

"I-I, uh.. I really don't know," She whisper-says. The teen goes to click-clacking on her keyboard. Numbers race across the screen.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Frog shrugged at Noriko's response. She was obviously getting flustered which was actually boosting his ego considerably because it made him the confident one in the interaction, which was a nice change of pace considering how he was usually the meek one. Still, the girl's response seemed perfectly sensible in the context of their interaction and there was not much else he could and/or wanted to add and/or do to promote further chatting fuel.

"Sure, we'll go then. It was nice meeting you, Noriko." Frog said as he waved at her. Tee smiled too and waved as well. "See ya! Is it fine if I come visit again?" The younger asks, standing in place and not letting her brother drag her away until she got an answer.

"Tee, she just said she wasn't sure if we were even allowed here!"

"I-I know, but still!"
Back to top Go down
Uravity

Uravity

PostSubject: Re: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Noriko click-clacks on the keyboard for some time. The teen peers over to the duo, given word of departure. It's a mild relief - she hadn't been given any mental preparation to speak to people in the first place! Hesitantly, she replies to the girl,

"U-Uh.. Well... I can't really stop you." And, well, that was true - wasn't it? Unless she gets a lock to the basement, or something. Then she'd truly be a proper hermit. Maybe she should consider asking for one?! "It'd be at your own risk, though."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 12:04 am

Frogerio Philip Zander of the Jester and Noriko Takehaya of the Hermit have formed a Social Link..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]   Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cave excavation [Afternoon - Frog x Noriko]
Page 1 of 1