Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus]   Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 11:23 am

"I met her by the riverbed and had a jolly discussion with her about how both of our lives were permanently scarred by horrifying demons and the words they spoke then I found her shitposting on an online forum then I met her again in a back alley then we had a graffitti making contest and then I revealed to her that I'm a Psyche Terrorist." Is what Selenus would have liked to say... except for the fact that that's an outright lie; Selenus would've rather avoided saying that. "...We're friends, that's all."

Selenus felt as if he'd managed to avoid a very fast and very lethal bullet (Not to say that all bullets aren't lethal, but you get the point). Now that he knew he wasn't getting any closer to figuring out what happened with Miyuki through this line of questioning, it'd be best to change the subject before Batilde could pry into his own relations to her. "So... Maid In Heaven, eh?" Selenus chuckled, albeit a little bit forcedly, but not forcedly enough to be noticable. "Hey, you do you."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus]   Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptySat May 13, 2017 6:26 am

"Friends? I see..." Batilde replied with a nod. Well, she could see how him being a robot dog would give Miyuki second thoughts about telling Batilde about him. Because really, who would believe her? Then again, the french student had seen plenty of strange things in Endymion, so... maybe Batilde would've believed her. Hard to tell now though.

Batilde chuckled with the robot, as she kinda found it funny herself, to a degree. "Yeah, it's not really what you'd expect from a 17 year old girl, now is it?" Her time at Maid in Heaven had certainly been eventful, if nothing else. While she could certainly think of better jobs than the one she had right now, she couldn't deny that... being dressed up like that helped somewhat. Batilde used to hate getting the crowd's attention, but now... after exposing herself to that environment for long periods of time made her fear of that much less evident. That's not to say that Batilde enjoyed the kind of attention she got there, but hey, it helped, if nothing else. Besides, it was thanks to Maid in Heaven that Batilde met Miyuki in the first place, so the café, as strange as it was, meant something special to her. "She's a great friend, you know. I remember when we watched that movie together... The Spleen of Gary, I think it was called. Horrible movie, don't go watch it in theaters right now. Sure, it had some redeemable moments, but the bad vastly outshone the good stuff. The director dropped the ball so many times it was sad, and quite funny too. I'd... recommend watching it as a rental movie, if it ever gets a dvd release..." Giving it the bluray treatment was way too much, in Batilde's opinion. No one would watch it on an expensive bluray player anyway. It was that trash.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus]   Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Selenus simply chuckled as Batilde continued to speak, not really sure what to say to any of her remarks. It’s not that he was uninterested, more so that he was too… altered to properly hold any conversation involving Miyuki. He could’ve messed around with his emotion drive again, but that wouldn’t result in anything good, he figured. As it stood, a certain feeling of awkwardness and ominousness loomed over the two figures, both due to the issue regarding Miyuki and due to the sheer nature of one of the two figures themselves; he imagined it must’ve taken quite a lot of mental power for his friends to sweep aside the suspension of disbelief needed to properly speak with him or understand his existence.

He really needed to get his mind off of things; this whole time their conversation had been Miyuki-centric, when in fact there was an entirely new person sitting beside him, one willing to accept him as a friend, it seemed. They’d been speaking of the wrong subject for a first meeting. “So… what about you?” Selenus inquired, breaking the ice. “Tell me a bit about yourself.”

Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus]   Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 5:45 pm

"Hm? Me? Oh, I guess there's... kind of a lot to tell? I dunno. Not a lot of people's really been interested in my background aside from my obvious french roots." Batilde replied with a light shrug. "Well, let's start there. I'm a transfer student from Lyon. I've pretty much been raised behind shut doors for most of my life. I don't know the exact reasons why my parents have kept the world outside of... well, Lyon, a secret to me. I guess it's just because they are were overprotective but... looking back on it, I don't think that's it. At least, not all of it."

She scratched her chin lightly as she pondered the various possibilites behind her parent's strange behaviour. But she couldn't make any sense of it. "If you want to know more on that, you'll have to talk to my parents, I'm afraid. They know more about that than I do. So anyway. Why I'm here in Endymion then? Well, I wanted a chance to prove to my parents that I could live on my own. That they didn't need to watch over me like a newborn chick every 5 seconds. So I took a giant leap of faith and ended up here. So far, it's going pretty okay." And by pretty okay, she meant that her parents would flay her alive if they learned about her nightly activities with her new abilities... abilities which she probably shouldn't even have in the first place. But Batilde didn't see it that way. She saw her, albeit unstable, powers as a gift. It allowed her to help the people of endymion against the demonic threat in her own way... And it also gave her a feeling of independence. Like she could do things herself without supervision. Without someone constantly holding her hand. She had saved lives with her abilities, and that was something to be proud of. To think that little Batilde, an otherwise frail, rich girl would actually go out there and fight for those that couldn't fight themselves. Maybe Callie was right... maybe she was indeed a hero?
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus]   Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Selenus listened with curiosity to Batilde’s rundown of herself, making sure not to let his thoughts wander off too far away from the topic at hand and what she was telling him. In all honesty, it was rather interesting: not many immigrants made their way to Endymion (because there wasn’t a whole lot left to migrate into Endymion from) and a vast majority of people that did come into the city were Japanese, for some weird reason. The robotic dog would simply nod every now and then to let Batilde know that he was still paying attention to her story and wasn’t just tuning her out (though to be fair it wouldn’t be all that hard for someone to nod every time they realized a sentence was ending).

“I see. Well, I’m glad you’re liking the city so far.” He commented. “I have to say though, for somebody who’s been highly sheltered and in a city such as Lyon… for them to move into Endymion and experience everything first-hand, there must’ve been quite a lot of culture shock, no?” It was only natural; not only was sheltering a great amplifier for cultural shock of any kind, but Endymion on its own had a very unique culture, one that even fellow U.S citizens had trouble adapting to when they moved here, let alone sheltered Frenchmen and Frenchwomen.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus]   Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Of course moving here hadn't been easy. As a matter of fact, it had been rather rough on the girl, even though she barely showed it outwardly. Life here in Endymion was very different from how things were back in Lyon. But She hadn't been given much time to really take it all in... as she was almost immediately thrown into the world of demons, personas and the whole conflict going on in the city. "Of course. Not that there's been much of it. I've been too busy with either school or work to really take in most of the city yet. But... my first few hours were... quite daunting. Finding my way to my new home and keeping the french away from my regular speech was very difficult at first. And as you may have noticed, I'm still struggling with it, haha." While speaking the english language posed no problems for her whatsoever, getting accustomed to using it over french on a daily basis was quite challenging. She had to constantly remind herself of the fact that not everyone in town spoke french. Adjusting to their norms was... harsh as well. She had already caught herself several times in the act of kissing her classmate's cheeks as a formal greeting whenever they met. She didn't feel awkward about it herself, in fact, that whole greeting came natural to her, but... her friends were taken aback quite drastically.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus]   Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 10:32 am

Selenus would continue to nod from time to time, listening to the girl talk about her recent life. He could imagine it would be hard to adapt to a different culture so fast in such short time; even if Endymion and France’s customs weren’t too massively different, he felt that would only make things harder for the incoming Frenchman/woman, as it would be a source for further confusion to see something so similar yet so different.

Eventually, Selenus would drift into noticing the time displayed on his HUD. Crap, it had gotten this late already? He was so caught up in socializing like it was all okay that he didn’t even notice how time had flown. “I uh… I should probably get going now. It was nice meeting you.” Selenus would say as he began to exit the scene. “Though…” He would turn around before completely disappearing. “If you see or hear anything about Miyuki, let me know okay? You can find me at a bar called Grins Hole In The Wall in the backlight at night. Let’s keep in touch, okay?” He felt that at least this much was a reasonable request for now. “See you around.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus]   Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hours of the Night :: Nighttime [Selenus]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2