Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) Empty
PostSubject: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 1:03 am

Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) O56non

Admittedly? Maybe exercising has recently become more and more of a hobby for Maria. Already she spent time flexing and honing those muscles at the Martial Arts Sorority and dedicated some time in Class Zero's Training Grounds with Hatsuharu. She had just left the sorority.

She was remarkably sweaty with beads slowly crawling down her neck and her attire drenched, after lifting those weights and partaking in her daily exercises. If it weren't for the Coffin, Maria would rather head to the showers right away. But seeing how it was going to be a problem, it was only natural that she would head towards the Tea and Trumpet Club to drop off her belongings before returning to wash up.

Maria noticed that not a whole lot of people were passing through the Halls. Perhaps one and two per floor that she trotted through. There the usual stares that were always ignored with each fleeting step. But they came to a stop when her glasses spied on a taped paper on the sorority's door.

At first it was confusion, next it was--

Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) 2JEwWkG

"...are you kidding me?"

Her expression grew perplexed at what she read. It was a notice that she needed to completely vacate the room within a few days. This, was an issue. Maria groaned as she continued to stare at white sheet with her eyes glued on it. "What am I going to do...?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:45 pm

Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) WHXidZx

"Phew!" One word defining Brittany right now: TIRED. And sweaty as well, but you can change that with a nice bath, which she won't have for a while until she arrives at her apartment. It was a known practice of her to not bath in school, for her own reasons that could vary, in the popular knowledge, from modesty to have something to hide. Gossip goes as far as you let them, and Brit was not someone to mind unfounded hoax, specially if her ascending career and notoriety shields her reputation. Anyway, she at least made sure to stop by the bathroom and clean her face before setting her way through the halls for the exit.

One of the bag straps was left hanging from Brittany's left shoulder as she walked, pompoms in both hands, leaving the "sweeping the sweat from her forehead" task to the opposite wrist. Her hair looked wet and heavy, and her black tiara wouldn't stay in place, requiring the girl to fix it every now and then. Overall, it had been a productive morning, though it's time to go home. Somehow, not seeing many people in the hallways felt...weird. She liked the school to be crowded, full of life. Save for one girl checking something in one of the club's doors. Intriguing, but it wasn't her problem to take a peak. A second glance, however, when Brittany had already walked on by, and she noticed the girl was a pretty familiar face. A face that brought immediately a wide smile to her lips.

"Maria? Oh my gosh, it's you!" The hair didn't lie, it's indeed Maria. The...rest however... Are nuns supposed to wear that? "Did you retire the vintage habit? That's my girl! Next is a dragon tattoo across the arm, right?"

Last edited by Brittie on Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:12 pm

She was in the middle of thinking on what to do with this predicament. There hasn't been many interested students for the Tea & Crumpets club. Almost seemed as if the club's demise was set in stone. How saddening, it was only a few days since this school semester started and already she got this notice. What to do...?

"...eh?" was the only word she could utter out when the girl heard her name. She had the face of a deer in headlights when Maria turned to face the cheerleader. The postulant shook out of her reverie and found herself awkwardly waving her hand at a familiar woman in her presence. "Oh... hi, Brittany."

Ah, what a way to start out the day. A notice of dismissal and an overly outgoing woman whose very presence that made Maria's self-esteem descend lower and lower. The awkward smile on Maria's face struggled to get words out as she realized her peer's attention was on her sports attire, "T-tattoo? No no no. I was just exercising for a bit. I still wear the habit when I'm at work. Ha ha..."

Had Maria been a cynical person, she would chuckle at the tattoo statement. Andraste wasn't here right now, since the tattooed contract seals on her body wasn't showing up. In that respect, it was good that they weren't. The Forgotten didn't want any more unwanted attention.

Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) LBYlCdR

"So what brings you here? Do you have club activities today?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Maria? Exercising? Not what she expected from her, at all. Though, to be frank, the current attire choice was kind of a giveaway. She could swear the nun was the type to exercise the mind and not the body. A strange revelation, but overall a good one. "Ah, that's cool! I used to think you're the nerd type. You know, the one type who goes all about studies, from school to home, from home to school and nothing else. In your case, you have the church too. I didn't know you liked to exercise! You know what, if that's what you hide underneath the habit, you should totally retire it more often. Like, totally! I'm kinda envious!" The giggling girl made a gesture with her free hand, pointing to the obvious sight of Maria's body. In her opinion, the nun looked even better without it. She was attractive. A true, living case of Ugly Betty: someone who's actually quite good-looking on their own, but hinders their sex appeal through a number of devices, such as unfavorable clothes, sloppy haircut and non-fashionable glasses/braces.

"I was just passing by! I just finished the rehearsals with my team, I tell you, training today was in-tense! Gotta go home to clean up, I'm starting to feel icky. Like, my hair is kinda gross right now. Probably three showers in a row are enough to take off the smell", she grabbed a small hair strand left hanging by her side and brought it to her nose, quickly making a disgusted grimace with a cheerful laugh right after. "Oh, do I stink to you? Maybe I should go to the bathroom to wash real quick? I don't want people in the bus thinking I'm smelly or something."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:25 pm

"Well, you know what they say. A healthy mind resides in a healthy body." she sheepishly replied.

Did she like exercising? She had originally saw it as a means to get stronger in order to able to beat down tougher enemies, especially the inhuman demons. The Church had always been an organization that relied on personal strength and efficient teamwork whenever available. Many in their number never had a Persona or used a Forgotten Weapon that were more available today. In fact they relied on blessed weaponry and martial prowess to fight back against the supernatural before the Eternal Divide. This practice continued even today.

Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) UOyLfwx

Maria's face flushed an embarrassed hint of pink. She curled a sad, but amused smile at her while shaking her head, "I'm afraid the habit is more or less my work clothes. So I'll be wearing them pretty often. And well... It's nothing really special, really. I don't look anything special or anything at all..."

If anything, Maria always saw herself as someone who lacked a "girly characteristic". Being secluded in the Church for all of these years had caused her to throw more or less that away to focus on something even more important. She thought she was prepared to give that all up for that cause. But growing up, the Cadet was beginning to question that decision. And certainly, meeting Brittany had done a number on that resolution.

She blinked in confusion, but shrugged, "I tend to have a good sense of smell. But I don't think it'll be a problem for you right now as long as you don't stick around for long. But personally I like taking a shower soon because I don't like that feeling of being sticky and slimy when I'm done working out, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 4:55 pm

"Oh you gotta be kidding me. Com'on, you're hot! Like, really. This is totally not fair at all, I look too thin next to you! My arms almost seem like tree sticks compared to yours", she laughed at her own remark like it was nothing. Brittany was hardly the type to put herself down or diminish herself voluntarily, unlike Maria. And at the same time, while the pink-haired girl considered herself to be pretty and attractive (to the point of even sounding arrogant or cocky depending on the way she expressed her self-esteem), she didn't mind acknowledging her body type was the regular "model" type, the slender body frame, results of a poor alimentation required. To her eyes, Maria's athletic looks and toned muscles were something else. The kind of physical strength she admired in a woman.

"You know... Can I do one thing? I promise it'll be real quick, just wanna check on something" So, Brittany put her bag, hanging by one shoulder, on the floor, along with her pompoms and, if Maria let her proceed with the strange and sudden request, the cheerleader would try to remove the nun's glasses for a bit. In case of meeting some resistance from her, Brittany would obviously insist a bit more. "Trust me, I know what I'm doing, totally got a point here!"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:47 pm

Hot.

It was the last word that Maria would ever use to describe herself. She always saw it as something describing women and men with the bodies of Romanesque perfection like those marble sculptures in the Church and with the sensual charm that would melt steel beams. Looking at herself, she always thought she was far from reaching those characteristics. Dull and mundane, was the only words the Cadet could only see herself as. Now, one of those 'perfect' people was trying to tell them they were one of 'them'. How strange.

The flush on her face grew a deeper red as she looked to the side to avoid Britanny's eyes, "No. N-no, Brittany. I'm just... a bunch of muscle. There's really nothing hot about that..."

In some way, she was ashamed of what she appeared to be. If anything Maria wanted to be more slender and less bulky with the muscles that the Forgotten accumulated in those years of training and experimental procedures. It conflicted her image of being an ideal woman, no doubt those confiscated magazines did a lot to influence it. But that was the price for power that she sought for, after all and it was something she really can't complain about.

"Uh, sure. What do you-- Wait. Wait! Waiiiit!! What are you doing?"

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing, totally got a point here!"

Maria wasn't one that loathed parting from her glasses. Her eyesight were fine, even enhanced from the procedure. But the glasses held meaning for her. They were a memory from a time long ago. The postulant hesitated at first, as she bit her bottom lip. Surely, Brittany wasn't going to do anything morally reprehensible, right? She was a raging ball of positive energy and all. So... it was okay, right?

"Well... Okay."

She let her take the glasses off from her face, looking wistfully at the cheerleader.

Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) DKSAuHg

"How... How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:17 pm

The moment Maria allowed Brittany to remove the glasses, arguably the last barrier between a nerd and the hidden beauty secluded behind their lens, the cheerleader's eyes glimmered with a fresh look of a child who got the best gift.

"Oh...like....wow..."

Brittany gave a few steps away, not more than three, her speechless self sinking in a silent motion, at the same time the fascinated smile was there. Hanging the nun's glasses on her shirt's collar, she positioned her fingers like she was a cameraman whose focus was to make Maria her model for the day.

"You know what? I never got why you hide behind so many stuff. First the habit that makes you look like a grandma, and now the glasses that...uh, help making you look like a grandma. You are waaaaay better without all those stuff!"

And there's the hair... Those strands falling over her eyes were the last barrier between Maria and the world. Yet, even with them, Maria didn't disappoint. Putting it simple, she was pretty, and the worst part, she didn't even know that. One could never tell due to her unflattering attire choice (religious beliefs aside) and the glasses she wears, but definitely, the nun had a built body to be astonished for. Makes Brittany wonder why would you cover yourself out of a low self-esteem when, in fact, you have your own beauty right from the start? Realizing such sparkled some ideas into the pink-haired lady's dreamy mind...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 8:25 pm

She felt squeamish, uncomfortable. Yet, she also felt expectant. Maria already expected Brittany to take back what she said. There was nothing flattering of her friend's reassurances. This was a body that wasn't really hers anymore. Riddled with drugs and poked about with surgical implements as if it was some kind of plaything. She was herself as a tool to be used by the government and by the Church. How can she feel proud of it anyway? But watching the cheerleader's reactions caused her to reciprocate with a kind of child-like wonder. Maybe... maybe it was alright. It was alright to enjoy these things. No. Of course not.

Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) M06QyMO

"Well..." she began to speak, trying and struggling to find the right words, "Its... It's complicated. I-I really appreciate what you're saying.... Thanks. But isn't grandma even a bit much?"

Maria, despite the awkwardness, appreciated her words. But in the end of the day, the Cadet felt like they were wasted on people like herself. It was a long way before any meaningful change could sprout out. She then motioned Brittany to give her eyewear back. Without them, Maria felt like she couldn't act like she usually did during the day. It was without them, that she felt more vulnerable in a way. Strangely, she fought as a Cadet without them. That was accounting for the fact they could be broken and get in the way. Not only that, but for other reasons too. In a way, her glasses were a kind of mask for her.

Then there was a ringtone blaring from the clubroom that she almost forgot about for that moment, thanks to Brittany. It was the noise of some opera singer uttering the words of 'Ave Maria'.  "Uh... That's mine. Give me a moment, please."

She unlocked the club door and opened it to enter. Her phone lit up and the Cadet grabbed it to see who was requesting a conversation with her. The soft eyes that most people at day usually saw, began to harden. Almost as if there was another side of her, something that people shouldn't be seeing. Yet, it was laid bare for only that moment.

Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) ZKGkP1t

"Yes, this is Maria speaking. Yes? ...I understand. I will be there.
How many of them are assisting me? ...Very well. I will see them there."

She hung up and stared at the phone for a moment, then smiled back apologetically at her, regaining that other side of her again. "Ha ha... Sorry about that. A call from work. But um... what do you think I should be wearing instead of my work clothes...?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 4:13 pm

"Uh?" Brittany frowned in confusion she realized what Maria was referring to. The pair of glasses lying hanging by the collar of her cheerleader uniform shirt. The same pair of glasses that hides the prettiness underneath. "Oh right. I forgot them for a moment, sorry. Here!" Having retrieved the glasses to its rightful owner with an apologetic but friendly look, Brittany distanced herself a bit, one step away from Maria to give her the privacy she requested for her phone call, casting her look away to the other side of the corridor. While sudden and rather weird, the cheerleader figured everybody needs space. Still, something didn't sit well it her. Perhaps it was the intuition, perhaps the way Maria's tone changed on the phone... Something seemed off and in the brief fraction of time Brittany dared to peek on Maria, the way her countenance shifted from the shy, calm look to a rigid stare...was startling. The only person she had seen changing so much before was Frogerio, but his case was a special one. Something definitely happened to trigger Maria's change of mood, and whatever it was, Brittany took note, even if she decided to not pry on her personal affairs immediately.

"Hmmm, anything that, you know, doesn't look like your work clothes!", she giggled nonchalantly, her lighthearted laughter ceasing gradually as the outlines of her typical cheerfulness got replaced by a display of worry. "Hey...hm, I know it's, like, not my place to ask or anything, but...is everything alright? At work, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 4:21 pm

Maria pouted her lips at her answer. That really didn't give much of an idea to begin with. Did the nun-wear look that bad? At best it made her a modest servant of the Lord and the Queen. But maybe she should start reconsidering her wardrobe...

Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) LdPOXQM

"Haha, it's really nothing. Just something troublesome, someone forgot to... deal with the musical equipment back in the chapel. Someone was supposed to return them to a shop for repair, so they needed me."

She tried to reassure her friend. Of course, Maria was telling her a lie. In this way, one could say she was sinning. But she didn't want Brittany to know this side of the Church and her involvement in it. The model/idol didn't need to know that kind of life. It was a cross for Maria to bear.

"So is wearing a school uniform at least a step in the right direction?" she tried to change the topic, obviously. Then she admitted hesitantly, "I actually... don't have much to wear other than them."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:42 pm

"Really nothing"? Brittany could be a lot of things, adjectives ranging from easily distracted or airhead to the perfect embodiment of an undisciplined demeanor, but she wasn't a total ignorant to what it meant. It was a lie. The previous change of mood of Maria wasn't something that would be caused by "really nothing" and though it wasn't left unnoticed, Brittany would not say a word about it other than an "aaah" of compliance, opting to not meddle into Maria's affairs, no matter how shady they look. As for the cloth topic, now that's just Brittany's cup of tea, a large, enthusiastic smile blooming in her lips as soon as Maria revealed to not have much knowledge or even an extensive wardrobe.

"You know what? You came to the right person! I'd be more than happy to help you with that! Totally! I mean, in my free time, that is, which is not now because I kinda gotta hurry back home, get clean and stuff for work. But you know, we can meet tomorrow after school, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) LBYlCdR

"Of course, that's understandable. Working's calling me too, so I guess that makes two of us then," Maria nodded in agreement, "Then I'll see you back here tomorrow."

Maria gave a farewell wave towards Brittany, who would be leaving for her work. It finally gave her some time for herself inside the club room, to get ready and to steel herself for the work at hand. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to see Brittany again the next day.

But one can only hope...

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 2:53 pm

"Awesome! Oh-em-gee, I can hardly wait, you'll be so pretty in my hands! I mean, you're pretty already on your own way, but...ah, you got what I mean! Expect a phone call from me a-ny-time, so do stay tuned! You gave me your word!", Brittany said, exhilarated by the possibility of going shopping with a new friend. With a joyous large smile, she blew two kisses for Maria as a typical departure sign and left the hallway. It was time for her to be disciplined for once and exercise a bit of punctuality, before she was officially fired for poor attendance...

( Exit. )
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Brittany Wilson of the Sun Arcana and Maria Woodsworth of the Chariot Arcana Ranked Up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)   Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy  (Brittany) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gurl Workin' Dat Bootayyy (Brittany)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next