Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dual Patrol (Athena):

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Dual Patrol (Athena): Empty
PostSubject: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 1:04 am

Today, Henry would be doing a joint patrol with somebody near the forest of the lost.
Henry, being who he was, got there first.
"Waiting, waiting, waiting... man, when is she going to show up?!?! At this rate, i'll be dead before she shows up." He muttered as the appointed time grew closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:02 am

Even though Athena enjoyed being late for her dates she was aware she couldn't pull the same tricks to her job lest she found herself stuck to the lowest ranks of the cadets. She took her time getting ready but she made sure to arrive on time, or at least be tactfully late, since the meeting place was close to her house she didn't need to rush. Dressed in her black cadet uniform she headed to the forest's entrance. To her surprise she didn't recognize the person waiting for her, she was certain she had met all the new members back at the ceremony but apparently she was mistaken.

Dual Patrol (Athena): PY0vtyJ

"Hello there..." she said "I'm Athena Griva. You must be the partner I was told about. It's good to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 2:45 pm

"Wow. That your new partner? Gotta say, she's drop-dead gorgeous!" Macabre exclaimed.
"Uh-huh! But we're too old for her. Might cause a scandal if we try anything funny. So behave!" Henry said to Macabre mentally.

"Yup! Good to meet you too. The name's Henry. Henry Mortimier, and this here is Shirokarasu." He said, introducing himself, and his pet albino crow. Shiro, for the most part, just quietly gave Athena a look, cocking his head towards her briefly before resuming his normal look.
"So... first order of business." He said as they began to walk around the forest patrolling, careful to keep a fair distance from one another.
"Do you have one of those things that come out when you fight demons too? Those... what's it called... a persona? Well, that's what mine says to me anyways." He asked her. He figured that since those things are how they fight against the demons (according to what Macabre had dubbed himself as), it was best to learn about these things now so that in combat, they wouldn't be at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 6:54 pm

Athena nodded at Henry and his little avian companion, whatever feelings she might have had about them were hidden behind her polite smile. Nevertheless she occasionally gave some quick gazes over to the man's direction. She could guess he was older than her though she couldn't exactly pitpoint his exact age and since it wasn't proper she avoided asking that question.

Thankfully he came up with an interesting topic of discussion, at the very least patrolling wouldn't be boring. "Yes, every cadet awakes to a persona through the ritual. I suspect yours was equally... peculiar as mine. We are not supposed to talk about it in public though. We wouldn't want civilians or even terrorist learning about our secrets."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:10 pm

"I suppose so." Henry said.
"So... what do you do when you're not being a cadet? Me, I enjoy reading the latest murder case files. I'm a fully licensed coroner with a corresponding doctorate in Forensic Pathology. Where I work, i'm the best one there is in the city... well, except for you guys, but not for long. I didn't graduate medical school with honors for nothing!" He said, laughing as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:19 am

"That's very creative, though you have to admit it's not the most common hobby to have." The girl would reply without losing her smile any negative feelings she might felt remained once again hidden behind her calm expression. "I'm a student at the academy so I spend most of my day there. I also work as a model but I've only recently began my career as an idol so I still don't have much experience." Even though it wasn't like her to be modest she decided not to come out as arrogant to Henry, she wouldn't want him to think ill of her, would she?

"Medicine must be a tough subject to major, my mother is a biologist ,which I imagine is somehow related to your scientific field. I know I could never follow the career of a scientist."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:58 pm

He nodded at her words as she described how she was a student at the academy and as a model/idol.
"Oooooh! Your mother's a biologist, huh?" He said. "Man, I loved that class growing up... the dissections especially. Do they still do those?" he asked her. He also nodded at the remark of how she could never follow the career of a scientist. Some people just weren't cut out for some things, he knew.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm

"I... I'm not sure. She's the head of a project for the government so I imagine she mostly supervises over the other scientists instead of doing labor but that is hard too, no?" Athena replied politely "Though I can only imagine you have seen your fair share of dissections in your career, even if you haven't you're bound to witness some gory sights as a cadet in the near future."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:21 am

"Yeah. Pretty big honor, eh? Wonder what she's working on..." Henry muttered to himself. Somewhere, he could have sworn that it sounded familiar, but he couldn't quite place it.
"Oh yeah, I have. Really gory sights." He said, nodding.
"Like this one time, they brought me this body bag that had 3 different tags attached, and I was thinking it was a mislabeling, until I opened it, and there were 3 different people's body parts in there. All jumbled up in a heap, like toy parts." He said, recalling a particularly macabre case of someone who had a weird obsession for killing 3 people at the same time. They had caught him afterwards of course. Seeing as this might scare some people, Henry tried to lighten the mood thereafter.
Keyword being tried to.

"On the bright side, all 3 of them had wished to be cremated. Thank god for that too, it would have taken me a whole lot of thread to sew them back together again. Saved me a lot of trouble!" Henry said, laughing slightly at it.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 6:13 pm

"How very practical" Athena commented trying to behave as if she had just heard a trivial thing despite the freakish events the fellow cadet described the younger woman was starting to develop a clear image of Henry's personality. "This sewing people together story reminds of a book I read a couple years ago, though I imagine the motives of the killers were different as well as the results." She added as she recalled the lines from the said book, it had shocked her so much back then but now Athena was able to act apathetic towards such images, imaginary or not, another evidence her coping mechanism was working greatly. "Do you read any books? You seem like the type of person who lurks at the corner of bookstores where the more grotesque books are kept... no offense"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 8:50 pm

"Yeah, I know, right? Too bad it made it hard for me to identify what parts belonged to who." He said. He also knew the book she was talking about, he himself had read it.
"Uh-huh!" He said, nodding at her question. "And, yeah, occasionally, yeah, I do go there. But they don't make horror stories like they used to nowadays. Oh, what I wouldn't give for a remake of the original 28 Days Later..." he said.
"Oh yeah, this might seem out of the blue... but have you ever seen someone die before? As in they died right in front of you, and there was nothing you could do about it?" Henry asked her.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:14 am

"Isn't it a rather odd thing to ask someone?" Athena replied right away without appearing to think much about it. "We have all been wounded by the Eternal Divide one way or another, even though the horrors of that event now seem like a bad dream I can assure you it was real."

Dual Patrol (Athena): OiP58tK

"I was just a girl when it happened, 13-14 I don't remember exactly but what I can never forget is the screams when that demon appeared. He claimed the name Doppelganger though that only happened before his true identity was unmasked, before that he pretended to be some Norse god who demanded from the people to sacrifice a boy he pointed at the crowd. Just by looking at those people I understood they would hesitate at nothing to save their own skin... humanity is a noble ideal but it fades when ones survival is at stake. I knew I had to do something to stop this madness something to prevent that boy from being slaughtered for sport. I managed to create a distraction but in the end I failed to stop the demon, the boy survived but countless other perished." Athena stopped walking and took a deep breath before proceeding. "So to answer your question: Yes I have seen others die because of my own incompetence and it's not a good feeling." Her hand clenched into a fist "With the new power her majesty has granted me I'll make sure I wont have to go through the same experience ever again."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:12 pm

"Hm? But it's not your fault, it's the demons fault that those people died, not yours." Henry said in response to her story. "While I do agree that it was tragic, even if you had succeeded, what would have happened? Do you know if that would've prevented all the deaths, or would you end up being one more casualty?" Henry asked her, trying to reassure her the best he could.
"Because to me, it sounds like there would have been casualties even if you did." He said.
"Because, see, I once had a chat with a psychopath serial killer back when I was considering criminal psychology as a career. I asked him what made him want to kill so much. Do you want to know what he told me?" He said to her.
"He told me it's the same reason why people hunt for sport: because it was fun. Once you start playing, you just can't stop. That's what he told me. These demons were probably thinking somewhere along those lines." He said.
"So really, don't feel bad. They were going to kill more than one person no matter what happened. Besides, the boy survived right? In my opinion, that's a win." He added.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 6:23 am

"I have no delusions. The eternal divide was bount to have casualties, but saving some would have been worth it, from all I know this demon could still be free somewhere lurking at any corner and waiting for his next victim." Athena held her hands together tightly as she saw the end of their path. "Regardless of any regret I might feel I'm not planning on letting my past control me, the events changed me as a person , taught me things I wouldn't have learn otherwise, now the only option that remains is make Endymion a safe heaven for everyone." The smile returned to the girl's face "And if killing demons and capturing terrorists the way to achieve it then count me in. Every house needs a good cleaning and our city is no different. I trust you'll be fighting demons soon alongside us soon, no?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 3:27 am

"Oh, yes. I'm very eager to start killing it. Can't be any harder then what i've done before. I mean, I know how to murder people in at least over 200 ways from what i've seen so far. I'm pretty sure some of them work on demons too." Henry said in response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual Patrol (Athena):   Dual Patrol (Athena): Empty

Back to top Go down

Dual Patrol (Athena):
Page 1 of 1