Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

After School Meet Up [Frog]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School Meet Up [Frog]   After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 1:53 pm

"Tell me about it." Frog shrugged as they passed by another pack of kids. "She's like... I dunno, something that doesn't ever sit still." He kept walking forwards, with no clue of Tee anywhere around yet. That little... She better come up soon, really. He was feeling super uncomfortable next to this guy...

Aaaaand, as if right on schedule to add insult to injury, he had to mention sports. It was Frog's damn fault anyways for asking a question. He should've known better than to say anything. And what was this about him mentioning hopping around..? Oh hell no he didn't just make a pun about his name. "R-riiiight. Uhm- does walking your dog every day count as a sport?" He said in a bitter tone. Like, who needed sports anyways? Trainings are always just sweatparties full of jocks who know each other but pay no damn notice of the squimish little Frog trying his best to... hop into a better life for himself and do some exercise and learn a new skill! Like archery! Or... or even whatever this guy was doing with a sword in a martial art. "And like, if you're gonna make puns about my name, sure! I'll just call you.... Liam Neeson! How'd you like that! Hey Liam, how's your daughter? She ran off with some kidnappers again!? Ha-ha! Who's laughing now!" He said and turned his head back to look anywhere but towards the redhead, when he felt something in his pocket-his phone.

Not giving a heads-up to Liam, Frog picked up the phone. It was a message displayed on the bent screen of his LB Flex. The sender was Tee... Frog skimmed over it and sighed, then turned around to show it to Liam.

"dear bro ~ <3

i'm already home, mom picked me upbut we forgot to pick u up 2 whoops but you don't have to wait for me anymore!!! yay right?  mhmhm
well, cya then, kiss kissy, bye :*+**"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: After School Meet Up [Frog]   After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Liam was still looking at Frog when he started talking about sports. ~ Sport for your dog, yes! But you can do something for your body too, y'know. You can tag along and train together with me if you want to. ~ He detected the bitter tone and tried to turn things around with an incentive. A workout partner was always welcome even if he never had one before and wasn't used to having someone he knew personally to share that time which was a big part of his day. Luckily for him, the red-haired was trying to get more into contact with people and get out of this lone-scary-wolf archetype he put on by his last school classmates and the fact he had an weak spot for puns. The lamest, the best! ~ Hah, you got me there! But don't hop around the idea too much or you get some flies in your tongue! ~ He laughed at this one. Lame? Yes. But Fun? Surely!
He continued the search that had turned out a little more light-hearted them before (and without a lot of stares coming his way) until he heard the sigh and saw the message. ~ Oh... So there is were she went.~ He scratched his head, stopping in place. What to do know? ~ ...Can you say sorry for her to me then? ~
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: After School Meet Up [Frog]   After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 4:36 pm

A workout... partner... Frog's heart skipped a bit, but he managed to tone it down so nobody would notice him liking the idea at first glance. Still... If he did do that, he'd lose tons of free time EVERY day, which meant he wouldn't be able to fill out his daily schedule properly and would have to cut time off his sleep, which would be reasonable if that time wasn't already as limited as it was. Furthermore, if he agreed to that, he'd have to get proper equipment and all that. Besides, he only met the guy. What was up with him already proposing!!! Like, dense as all hell, aren't we, eh?

"That's a horrible, horrible idea!" He began, in a fake tone that made it sound like a big shame. "Can't you see how scrawny I am?" He waved his arm around to show that it was like, totes skin and bones, yaa-haaa. "I'm super weak. I'd prolly hold you back and-Gasp! I wouldn't want that."

He pouted again when the guy repeated his frog pun. "Didn't I tell you to stop? Gee, my knowledge on Liam Neeson ain't enough for me to keep makin' up puns. I will tell her you're sorry, though." No he wasn't gonna tell her. Heheh, no need to make up stupid meaningless apologies and tell them to his little stalker sis. Like hell would he embarrass himself like that. "This, however, means I should, uhm... Go home, yes."

Frog halted and waited for Mr. Neeson to take the clue. He had things to do, yes!!! Like play games on his emulator on the phone!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: After School Meet Up [Frog]   After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 6:36 pm

~ ...Horrible? ~ He looked confused for a while before he got the idea of what the guy was saying to him about not being able to fit in with his normal routine. ~...Oh, but I can introduce you to some people who are just starting too! Anyways, give it a thought, okay? Physical activities are awesome! ~ He smiled brightly and cheered a little, moving his free arm up and down for some seconds. He knew how learning how to condition your body and the focus on the strict training could makes wonders. it did for him and not just because he got a nice body out of it, it helped his soul to get out of a loophole of sadness.
He smiled even more brightly when the subject turned to his pun. ~ But puns are always funny! ~ He laughed,winking to him before going on with the subject. ~ Thanks for that! And I'll be on my way too! See you around, hopping boy! ~ He turned on his place looking a little bit to the sides before deciding a way to go and get to the front gate faster. Before leaving he would wave to the guy and pick his backpack out of his back again, still trying to accommodate that sword in. One day it would fit eventually!
- EXIT unless stopped -
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: After School Meet Up [Frog]   After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 6:56 pm

Yeah right... Because going on practices with newbies you've never met and who're not gonna pay attention to you anyways is fun. He did sports in the past, he knew it all! They were just gonna always be dissatisified with how he fares and when he'll try to be better he's gonna just screw something up. That's how it always went. Not only in sports. He shook his head. "I'll give it a thought."

Either way, it was time for them to split paths. This twerp was still enjoying his bad puns and had the nerves to pull the same pun again!!! Holy- Hopping boy? That didn't even ring well in the ear, let alone was a good pun! It was a repeat of a repeat! "Okay then. Bye." He would say anything like 'See ya' because like, they're never gonna meet again most likely. The last Frog saw of Liam in the school that day was him trying his best to fit his big sword into his backpack...

And he couldn't keep himself from chuckling. "Tch~"

[Frog - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: After School Meet Up [Frog]   After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:07 pm

After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 1419942-social_link

"Frogerio Phillip Zander of the Jester and Liam O' Neill of the Temperance have formed a Social Link..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School Meet Up [Frog]   After School Meet Up [Frog] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After School Meet Up [Frog]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2