Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

For the Old Times (Blaez)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Jandice noticed a familiar face that gave her the drink. "Jewels! No kiss? It's almost like you forgot me! When did you start working here?" she said, holding out her hands in a hugging gesture. Though, she would eventually give up lest she fall off the chair herself, and look to the others. "Oh...I'm a figure of your fantasies. Kind of like a hallucination." she said, placing a finger to her mouth towards Shunnosuke as a signal. Hopefully he'll play it up too. Soon though she took the drink and took the mightiest of gulps, downing it in around two or three sips give zero or take one. Placing one of the cherries into her mouth, she would play with the string with her teeth while looking towards the confused teens. "Oh, I feel pretty nice. Tonight is loud huh? What are you two kids up to? Was I interrupting the Grand Turnabout of Romance?" She placed her shoulder near Shunnosuke's while glancing at the two and Julian. "Hey Jewels! You're on break now! Get over here or I'll fire you."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:47 pm

That woman sure was popular, she was acquaintances with Shunnosuke and the bartender, neither were as hyped as Jandice with the meeting though, Shunnosuke was surprised to see her again and the bartender was being too professional treating her like any other client"Oh another one of those... That means i can ignore you without guilt."Even though he didn't really meant it he sounded rather serious about it"I assume the bartender and this guy over here are also hallucinations."

Sounds like she is the club owner from the way she talked to bartender, or she could be just joking again. Either of those outcomes wouldn't surprise Blaez.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:35 pm

At the call of his nickname, Julian stopped and turned back to Jandice, giving her a bright smile coupled with a slight shake of the head at her antics. "Three months, give or take." he answered simply, leaning over the counter to give her a quick kiss on the cheek and return the hug she was asking for. "Is m'lady satisfied now?" his tone was teasing as he leaned on the counter with one hand, propping the other on his hip.

As the conversation drifted to another topic--hallucinations? ...yeah, that was something Jandice would pull--he wandered off a few paces to finish cleaning those glasses before the next rush came. He had just barely finished the last glass, smiling all the while from the confusion Jandice was inspiring in those two, when she suddenly yelled out his name, prompting him to turn and blink at her, then break out in a wide grin and give her a small salute at her order. He quickly set both the glass and the towel down and went to the side door at the end of the bar, exiting through it and deftly weaving his way back to the trio. He came to a stop next to Jandice and gave her a smile, then looked at the other two. He hadn't really been paying attention to their faces, but now as he took in their features, he recognized one very familiar person.

"Shunnosuke?" he questioned, smiling at the teen. He'd changed in the past couple of years; well, that was to be expected, but it didn't make it any less surprising. "It's good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 5:48 pm

"Grand....Turnabout of Romance"? That's sure one wrong and disconcerting way of defining what was going on. Though one thing he could agree on: she was indeed interrupting what Shunnosuke preferred to call a mere "flirting game". — To be completely honest, yes, you are. — He said with a rather cynical and wry smile, soon taking a small sip of his liqueur and finishing it rather fastly. Nothing against Jandice, he found her presence a funny and entertaining one, but...he was in the middle of something here. Blaez didn't seem to mind, though, which bothered Shunnosuke to a certain extent and, as if that wasn't enough, there was a second actor in stage he hardly could imagine to find there. At least not until he could deposit a direct glance to the one deemed as the bartender in duty tonight. — ...you too..? — He was basically the same, save for a bit more manly, virile build suiting his actual age and of course Shunnosuke knew his former classmate's predilection for that place. He just didn't imagine he nowadays was an employee here! And soon, what was supposed to be a moment of mischievous fun for himself became an unexpected reunion. — From customer to bartender here. And the club owner's boyfriend. Way to succeed in your life's goals, I'd say. — He said, the quirks in his smile assuming a rather amused and more friendly shape.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:48 pm

Jandice grinned and placed her hands to her face in a melodramatic nervous face. "Oh my! It's my first kiss with you Jewels! That's so bold, I could just die!" she said, before looking to the other two. Secretly she enjoyed the gesture from the man, but she would not say it out loud. Jandice had a sort of thing for the boy in a way, but in what manner had sort of yet to be seen. "That's right. Jewels doesn't exist either. He's the Ghost of the Club. But that doesn't mean you get to ignore us," she said. Despite that, she placed a hand over her forehead in another melodramatic face, before letting her upper body fall on the counter as though feigning passing out. Regardless of whether that worked, she proceeded to grab at Julian's shirt and pulled him close to whisper into his ear. "This guy is totally into him. Should we let them be so they can be set up together?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:08 am

This time he did not respond to Jandice's "jokes", he just gave her a poker face and shrugged as if he didn't cared about what she jsut had said.From what he could gather those three people had a past together, not many details but it's probably better like that, if they started to talk about the past it would alienate Blaez and make his night even more frustrating. While the club's owner was talking to Julian, Blaez turned his attention back at Shunnosuke and tried to resume their conversation with the first thing that came to his mind"Huh, you're pretty popular..."Then hee paused trying to recall what he was going to say to the brunet before Jandice disrupted"... Anyways, pick something for us so we can talk more while we drink, don't worry i'll pay."
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 7:24 pm

"Only half of those goals have been met, I'm afraid." Julian smiled wryly at Shunnosuke, glancing over at Jandice. Sure, he'd given Jandice a warm welcome earlier, but that was only the result of having known her for a few years now. It hardly meant they were an official item. After all, he'd yet to hear anything besides a "mayyyybe" whenever he asked her about it.

He raised one eyebrow at Jandice as she referred to him as a "ghost", looking back towards the patron before halfheartedly raising his hands and wiggling his fingers in a somewhat spooky gesture. "Yup. It's not nice to ignore the dead." He smiled still at the stony man, cluing him in to the fact that this was all for fun and no harm was intended.

He really didn't expect the tug at the front of his dress shirt, and he stumbled slightly as Jandice pulled him down, only to quickly compose himself and listen to her words. Hm...was Shunnosuke really trying to pick this guy up? The situation did feel familiar.... Opting to trust Jandice on this one--mostly because he had yet to see the situation for himself--he gave her a slight nod as he whispered back, "Sounds good."

He straightened up after that, shooting Shunnosuke and his new friend a bright smile. "You two need and refills on those drinks?"

If they said yes, he'd take their orders and give them a nod. "Coming right up. Mind helping, Jandice?" He'd then retreat to behind the bar once more, giving the two some privacy.

If they said no, Julian would nod. "Alright. You two need anything, just give me a call." That said, he'd turn to Jandice, giving her wry grin. "It's pretty lonely being on break all by myself. Care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:14 pm

Half of these goals, huh? Shunnosuke snickered a bit, in sort of a mockery tone. Julian is even worse than him, it seems. Come on, he took years to get close to Jandice and the best he could reach is being her employee? That's what he calls being utterly passive about his objectives. — Perhaps you need to step up your game, good things won't come for those who wait. — Not like he could be too vocal about pursuing your romantic goals considering his emotional life is as messy as that of a Grey's Anatomy protagonist, but at least he had something Shunnosuke for a long while didn't: the interest was mutual and the signs were clear. Besides, despite Jandice's troubling background, she seemed like an easygoing character to handle, unlike certain people he has fallen for. In any event, he was trying to pay attention to the exchange of whispers between the two, when his company for the night showed a surprising display of courtesy. — Drinks on you, hm? Well...I'd like a Miller Lite. — He said with a satisfied smile. Though Shunnosuke wasn't a fan of beer per se, if he should pick one, he'd rather go for the one that's great for a low carbs diet. Besides, it's not always he could receive kindness gestures like this one. Once Julian wrote down their requests and left them to their own, which was an appreciated gesture but not exactly a demand by the Kurosawa, the young man giggled a bit at Blaez, taking the opportunity to place one hand at the other guy's knee suggestively and lean forward, a bit closer. — Alone again, it seems. Makes it easier for me to repay you the favor... — He said, soon setting his position straight again. — Have you told me your name before? I guess I couldn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:55 pm

Jandice looked at Julian and lifted her legs, bringing herself behind the bar counter skillfully so without breaking anything. She would help him make a drink, she would grab one of the glasses and hold her own bottle over the drink, filling it with god knows whatever Julian added. Presumably it was sugary and incredibly sweet; something that would easily taint a beer's taste. She gave Julian the glass as though she didn't just commit some mischief, or serve it herself to Blaez. He seemed to be the biggest stick in the mud between them after all. Of course there were no drugs in it so they'd be fine; they'd just find something new vacating their mouths when they drank. "10-4 Apricot! Tango has been recovered and taken to the Objective. Mission Complete. God My Oh!"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 11:11 pm

"I guess i can't ignore the bartender if i want to drink..."He would shrug yet again, Blaez knew it was a joke, he just didn't find it very funny, even though he attempted to "play along". Honestly he didn't had a reason to ignore them, Julian seemed like an alright guy, Jandice was a bit too noisy but it wasn't unbearable

Blaez was able to maintain his poker face despite Shunnosuke's advances"You may call me Blaez."He replied as he grabbed the glass of beer"And you are?"He'd slowly take a sip from his glass, he noticed something was off about the liquid the moment it reached his lips, he wasn't quite sure of what it was. He then took it away from his mouth and just stared at the glass for a few moments before he placed it on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 12:26 am

While Jandice took over the man's drink, Julian preoccupied himself with getting the beer Shunnosuke had requested. In the back of his mind, Julian half wondered if he should card the boy, but realized it would be pointless; after all, it had been two years already, and Shunnosuke was at, if not barely exceeding the legal drinking age. Even if Shunnosuke was 17, the teen no doubt had an ID he'd used to get his other drinks, and Julian wasn't about the call the authorities on the guy on the off chance there was a fake ID in his possession.

Finishing pouring the drink into a glass, Julian et it down in front of Shunnoske with a smile before quietly retreating, allowing the two men to get back to their conversation in peace.

Jandice's cry brought another smile to his face, and he chuckled at the absurdity of it all before turning to the woman and giving her a lazy little salute. "At ease, Captain." He leaned up against the back counter for a moment, watching the people out on the floor, before he looked back at Jandice. "I'm surprised you're not out there." he tilted his head towards the dancers as he said "there", looking at her curiously. Was she just not feeling it tonight, or was it something else?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 10:58 am

What? Did he hear right? — "Blaez"...? — He even repeated it to himself as he, suddenly, widened his eyes and ignored completely Julian's gentleness into filling his glass with the requested beer. Azores was indeed a small place to live in, wasn't it? — You...did change a lot, didn't you? I couldn't barely recognize you at all. — A self-assured smirk bloomed in his lips, the type of smirk of someone who's about to make a big revelation. — We were classmates at Zela. Does the name "Shunnosuke Kurosawa" ring you a bell? — Could he believe it? He used to pay no mind to this guy back in high school, he even thought Blaez was a rascal, a vagabond or something of the like, and now he was here...giving him his time of the day and, more than that, teasing him to a flirting game. Talk about putting yourself into a deep embarrassment. What are the odds to find him in this place, out of all the possibilities? — A night of surprises. You see, the bartender here was also a classmate of mine at Zela. Makes me wonder what you decided to do with your life when you graduated. — It was better to change the topic, wasn't it? Would he even have the courage to keep up the dubious remarks knowing this was a former classmate? He didn't even know the guy's preferences in regards to what he liked or no. That and the sudden intrusion of the two lovebirds sort of killed the previous vibe. Geez.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:43 pm

Jandice looked at Julian. "Hardly any of them know I exist. Maybe I should go up there and show off. But I hadn't seen you in a while. Also, I am not wearing as much as usual....if I have a wardrobe malfunction, my career will.....actually it might get more notoriety. Is life treating you right? Any crazy stuff happen since last time?" She asked, moving a little closer to Julian, bumping his hip with her own. It was obviously an "accident" of course. "You and I should get out of here. Go somewhere like my office for a private interview, what do you say?" she said, giving him a curled smile that could only come from someone causing mischief in anticipation for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:46 pm

"Oh, it's you..."Blaez only had vague memories about the Kurosawa, and they weren't in good terms, at least that's how he remembers"I couldn't recognize you either, did you dye your hair?"He said trying to keep the conversation going. Blaez did notice the change on Shun's behavior towards him, it wasn't a surprise and as always Blaez couldn't care less, at least the rogue found out the Kurosawa isn't as bold as he seems"I'm going to college."He didn't bother with details, it didn't matter anyways"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:47 am

"Define crazy." Julian laughed lightly. He shook his head a moment later, uncrossing his arms and setting his palms down on the counter behind him. "Really, not much. Except life. Life is always crazy. Other than that, things have been going well. How about you?" It had been a while since they'd talked. As in really talked. Besides some general chit chat or playing around, he hadn't heard much from her. From how she talked about her withdrawal from the public...well, it was obvious she'd gone through some changes, most likely because of what happened a few years ago.

He listened to her reply, snapping back from his thoughts at the slight bump to his side. Her suggestion--offer--was a little unexpected. And by little he meant very, because the conversation just did a complete 180, but in the back of his mind, he kind of expected this kind of teasing. She'd pulled it on him more than once over the past couple of years, and by now he'd gotten mildly accustomed to it. So, with a teasing kind of smile, he feigned indecision, letting out a small hum. "I dunno. I should be watching the bar until Leo comes back...but," his grin grew just a little wider as he fixed her with a playful kind of gaze. "it's not like I could refuse a request from my boss, now could I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Old Times (Blaez)   For the Old Times (Blaez) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Old Times (Blaez)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next