Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]

Go down 
+5
Kat
Avaritia
StarlightRoad
Deshi
Moonie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Lux seemed to pick up the phone at the worst time. Dr. Fang, on the other end of the line, would only hear a sharp screech as, right after she responded, a large bolt of lightning struck her cellphone down. The Maiden panicked for a moment, her eyes widening as she looked up at the thing that had just thrown the first strike at her.

"What...?" The girl narrowed her eyes, glaring straight at the machine's metal face as it descended and turned to her. "You... I have no idea who exactly you are, but you intend on harming my people. Any other situation, I'd need more reason, but now..."

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 BpGqUQX

"Harmonia, come out!"

A single golden card would show up from the sky, floating down towards Lux and, swiftly, she drew a lithe blade from a sheath at her hip, striking through it cleanly to cut it in half. Behind her, in a golden mist, a large figure would stand, pointing its red eyes at the machine that had decided to come down upon them.

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 UBxwBLx

"Everyone!" She shouted for those behind the Mysterious Machine. "Run and get help from the army! Don't try to engage these enemies-- I repeat, don't try to engage them! These are not like the Sfalma we have been taught to fear, they will not fall to conventional weapons!" She spoke assuredly and calmly, but her way of speech was strange. Did she know what they were? Apparently so, but there was no time to explain. The tall Persona stuck a hand out and, in a flash, a large column of wind sprouted from beneath the metallic enemy, slashing straight at its hide and forming clear scratches in the pain. It was obvious straight away, this was an incredibly powerful magical attack.

Lux Stats:

Lux Actions/Passives:

-----

Kalyan, on the other hand, seemed taken aback by the force of the shockwave, which made him fall to his knees. He held the red sword's hilt... and felt something course through him.

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 895820e5253fb25c2004fd07b017d3ea4b6972668a4c1f621423ae6e232b941c_1

The young man turned to Danielle, his eyes wide in awe and shock. "I... have to tell you. Today, I attempted to touch the Monado again and simply... felt I needed to bring it here. Was this why...? Was it trying to warn me?" The blonde got up, drawing the sword from his back and pointing it forward towards the Mechon. As he did this, the thing seemed to whir and click, opening with a strange symbol on its center.

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Tumblr_nb2l15cs0Z1qfs9zoo5_400

"I... I need to find out what it is trying to tell me! Dani, run, quickly! I'll hold them off, go get help from the army!"

Kalyan quickly stepped in front of his friend, standing his ground. He was no more a fighter than any citizen who was currently running away, but he had been given the Monado for a reason, and he intended on finding that reason.

Kalyan Stats:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:59 am

Everything happened so quickly for Danielle. There were Sfalma everywhere, along with a large machine of some description... Normally, she would feel scared and run away, following Kaylan's words. But... the presence she felt within her was... comforting. It gave her strength. Like she could actually fight these creatures somehow...

-Thou art I... And I am thou... Release thine inner strength... Call my name!-

A strange, yet familiar voice echoed within her mind. She knew exactly what to do. "Like hell I'm gonna leave you fighting these things, Kalyan! I'm fighting with you!" In her bag, she had that gun replica she always carried with her ever since the day she had gotten it from Rhonda... The old gift now served as a memento of late friend... But was there more to it? She picked it up, looking at it with an empty gaze...

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EPNcmOA
-Go on... You know what to do.-

The same voice called. Without further delay, she slowly put the gun replica towards her temple... "PERSONA!" Danielle pulled the trigger, staring at the Sfalma. They were not gonna hurt anyone! With a bright flash and a loud bang, followed by the sound of shattering glass, a ghostlike entity rose from Danielle, taking the shape of a masked elf.

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 SjSQsEH
Ljósálfar - Danielle's Initial Persona

"Alright! Come get some, ya creeps!" With those words, a black, composite bow materialized in her hands, Accompanied with a Quiver, filled with Arrows.

Danielle Brooks:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:57 am

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMaMAEdjJGjZXEVOXqmv1o0VUArlXqQW9Rr7pxiclvgmFciC5LSJoqozH6
"W-what the hell is going on!?"

All of a sudden the mysterious machine and unknown machine things appeared. Especially with the Maiden on the area. Diana can't help but to worry about Lux, she is in trouble! "Lady Lux!" she shouted her name and rushed for her but then would stopped as she summoned a strange creature. "What's that!?" she asked herself. The summoned creature attacked the big machine. It seems that Maiden can fight. Diana nodded from the Maiden's command and ran but she is not running away from the fight. Diana is designed to protect everyone, she must do it especially that he saw Haruo in the area. "Haruo!" she shouted as she activated her butterfly wings then rushed unto him. "I'm gonna protect just like I said when we first met" she said as she activated her chainsaws. She frozed into that position, looking at the three metal spheres. She realized, she can't fight these things. She never fought something like this before!

"You can fight them, Diana. Use me and believe in yourself"

Diana heard a woman's voice. Strangely, she was not from the area. More like, the voice came from her head. "Who are you!?" she asked. "There's no time for that! Call me and I shall protect you!" the voice answered. "B-but! I am the Protector! I was designed to protect everybody. Why would I need someone to protect me?" she replied. "Just do it!". Diana's eyes widened and her body started to move by itself. ~"W-what am I doing?! Is someone controling me!?"~. She started to do a strange pose and uttered this words. "Per...so...na!" then a shattering of glass is heard then a blue mist enveloped around her. A god rose above behind Diana.

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Enyo__Ultimate_Persona_by_TeamAquaSuicune
"I am thou, thou art I. I am Enyo, the brave warrior. We shall protect everyone we love"

"Enyo..." she uttered then smiled. She can fight now. Persona, with this power, she can protect everyone. She can now fulfill her responsibilities and purpose as 'the Protector' of every creature breathing in this world. She won't let everyone get hurt by the Sfalmas or anyone that has malicious intent. Diana felt so good after summoning her persona. She can feel a surge of energy rushing through her body. She felt too energetic to fight now.

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz3ZqyI98JKBL5SEUxLHYrrGlmA0QFxY-qoKtln7NxI5uwJUB3satb3I7ebw
"Come on, Enyo! Let's destroy these things!"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:48 am

"What a pain..."So that damn giant robot was the responsible for that?He just had to ruin the party, what an asshole, she was so mad at that moment, she couldn't run away like the maiden told her too"Tch, i'm staying, you can't tell me what to do, Lux."Kira would simply drop her case on the case, once it hit the ground the case would open revealing a crimson scissor blade, Ketsueki Ketsugou, they are an odd thing, they are not a simple weapon, Ketsueki Ketsugou has a mind of their own but lately it has been extremely quiet, weeks would pass without them saying a word, she could remember how or where she got them, she just did, the same goes for the weapon.

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 APHm7AE

"Come at me!"She pointed the weapon at one of machines and yelled challenging it to fight her."...Be careful..."She heard the weapons voice ringing inside her head, the weapon could only communicate with Kira Kira, which was a curse, if she talked to the weapon it would look like that she is talking to herself"Assholes!They better be ready for a beat down!"

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 VzoZ1Zpl

Kira Kira:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:24 am

Gemini gasped, quickly going to pull Oact down and behind them, they'd stand at guard in front of the man, both with stern faces as they glared up at the machine. So, this is what was going to start the events to take place here? A tad bit cliche, if you asked the attendant. Robots were always easy to break when it cane down to it. All it took was a steady bash from a heavy weapon, and dents galore! That was exactly what the attendant would do... This place was so perfect... Time for a much needed revenge.

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 KZxHVmU

"Igor! It's time for us to take action!"

As if on cue, the attendant felt a familiar power form at the tip of their fingers. Both would smile knowingly before their respective compendiums appeared in their hands with a flash of hearts. Hearts were always a much needed motif to have. Far better than regular light. The compendiums would open and their paged would flap and turn, a card appearing in both of them.

"These are new... Shall we begin, sister?" 'Peace' asked a practically jumping 'War.' An eager nod came from the latter before 'Peace' would look back at the man, going to help him too his feet. She'd smile up at him, nodding her head.

"Do you feel that, sir? Don't be afraid... Embrace that power... You'll do great good with it." 'Peace' said in her ever polite voice, 'War' seeming beyond ready to join the fray. The attendant would laugh regardless, both of them floating in the air before taking a battle position in front of the unnamed man.

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 JFhnfL7

"We'll protect you until you're ready, sir. Stay calm, alright?" "Mhm! You'll be super fine as long as you have Attendant Gemini at your side!"

Attendant Gemini:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:53 pm

OOC: Note, Lost, that "Oact" is only my username. My character's name is Cyrus.

Searing pain resonated through Cyrus's head, as if every migrane in the world had clumped up together and taken residence inside his skull. He had no clue what was going on, but what he did know was that he felt as if something was trying to force its way out of him from every single part of his body, like reverse pressure.

"Igor! It's time for us to take action!"

Cyrus made an effort to look up at the two ladies. Strange, he didn't recall being pushed down, but then again, the only thing he could focus on right now was the fact that he felt as if he were going supernova.

"What... what the fuck is happening to me?!" He asked in agony.
"Do you feel that, sir? Don't be afraid... Embrace that power... You'll do great good with it."
"We'll protect you until you're ready, sir. Stay calm, alright?" "Mhm! You'll be super fine as long as you have Attendant Gemini at your side!"

Power? Gemini? What in the name of all that's good were they talking about? Cyrus was having  hard time processing his own freaking status right now, how the hell was he expected to process all of that?!

"I am thou..."

Cyrus heard a deep and reverbated voice echo through his head. As if he were being physically controlled, he turned around and looked at the fleeing masses. One fleeing soldier dropped a gun...

Against his own physical will, Cyrus started walking towards the floored firearm "What the hell am I doing?" He thought.

"Thou art I..."

Cyrus picked up the gun and pointed it below his chin in an L shape. "S-Stop! It could be loaded!" He mentally pleaded on the verge of tears.

His pleadings were in vain, however, as some force beyond that of his own pressed the trigger finger tightly. And in that split second where Cyrus didn't know if he was alive or dead, all the pressure in his body rushed into his head, then out into the real world...

The sound of shattering glass blasted way too near to his ears for comfort as a figure emerged from behind the white-haired man. A tall humanoid figure made up of red and white steel beams in a double-helix pattern resembling DNA structure wearing a dirty and old dark green leather trenchcoat.
Upon closer inspection, Cyrus also noticed that it sported wings made of broken chain rings welded together in a Hex pattern.

"I am thou, thou art I. From the sea of thy soul I cometh. I am Darwin, the light that shines the truth upon a world of dogma." It said in its deep and booming voice.

Cyrus was in absolute shock. There was no way in hell this was actually happening, right...?

He looked down at the gun in his hands, and upon closer inspection he realized... it was a replica! So much for near-death experience.

Cyrus looked at the two ladies from before, they were each holding pretty fancy looking books and standing aggresively towards the four metal Sfalma that had appeared, along with a few other people. It took approximately 6.9 seconds for the gears to click in Cyrus's head...

"Alright! This is my kind of tutorial battle!" He exclaimed as he rushed towards the Sfalma. There of course had to be some sort of scientific explanation for his new found powers, but he could save that for later, right now he had his hands full with the fact that his dream of living out a fantastical adventure, which he had had since childhood, was about to become reality.

Stopping a few meters before the Sfalma, Cyrus stuck his hand out and a double-ended scythe materialized in his hands.

"Alright, bring it you sons of bitches! I'll make you regret being made!"

Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:38 pm

And in the blink of an eye, everything turned into chaos. The albino couldn't tell, he just stood there, as his cyan eyes widened, bewildered in front of such en event that he could never ever predict. His senses weren't lying to him, he knew that, but he decided not to listen, he decided to relax, an error that a real soldier could never commict and an error for which his uncle would’ve probably commented on describing once again his disappointment towards him. But why?
…Why such a thought when he was in the middle of an upcoming battle he seemed to have nothing to do with?

...Huh...?

Those were the only words that came out of his mouth as he watched the crowd surrounding him run frightened as the giant robot being floating in the sky was approaching the Maiden in such rude fashion. And yet...Why did he stood there? He should be running away like anyone else, no one would stand a chance in front of such a monstruosity if not the Maidens...
Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Koteish1
So…You’re just gonna stand there like a moron until those things that just spawned out of nowhere smash you  into the ground, like the useless insect you appear to be?  

Huh?! What…I can’t…I can’t fight them. Who are you…?

What was that? He couldn’t tell, not immediately, but as soon as that voice ringed inside his head, his will to stand his ground and not run away intensified. He clenched his fist, as his lips opened a little. Slowly. There it was, yes, that word that he wanted to pronounce but couldn’t quite grasp it yet. When he heard a familiar voice, he apathetically turned in that direction: it was Diana, flying around with her wings, wielding a power he felt so familiar with in that moment. But he would just stare at her with an empty expression, shifting back his attention to the robotic things that appeared in front of him.  
He closed his eyes. In that moment, surrounding him there was just an eternal black, as that mysterious voice called out to him once again, this time, quite sympathetically.
Relax. Don't get overhelmed by the situation. Analyze it.  The key to defeat your fear lies inside your hear. Use mind and body as your weapons. You remember don’t you? …You’re a soldier like me after all…  

I want to fight…I want to fight…I want to fight!!  

That’s the spirit! You’re not a thief! You’re a soldier, a warrior! And now…  

As the albino slowly opened his eyes, a fiery blue flame started to burn in front of him, surrounding what appeared to be some kind of card that was spinning at quite the speed. The voice’s pace intensified, not a laugh at his past faults, a but a proud proclamation of strength, that reached deep inside of him.
Let me lend thou my power…For I am Thou…
And Thou art I…
From the sea of thy soul, I cometh…My name is Gwydion! The Wind of Fate, and I shall wipe away those who dare to impose our way!

While in his head it all seemed to happen in slow motion, it was still on his mind. There, on the battlefield, his face was showing a new look, a new conviction, as his right hand was reaching for the blazing blue card floating in front of him.
Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Haruopersonaeyes
"Okay. Let's do this."

He crushed the card, and with that, a surge of power bursted from his body accumulating on top of him, and assuming the appearance of a blue and black, quadrupedal, stag-like cervine with an eight-horned set of antlers extending out from its head covered in crystals and surrounded by a greenish aura...
Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Haruonospada

"PERSONA!"

Haruo's Stats:
Back to top Go down
Avaritia

Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:41 pm

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 B85u239

"Awww, what'sa matter, sweetheart? Can't you handle a little blood?! Come on now, that stupid breeze won't even dent this body!"

-Dynamic PvS Combat is Initiated - Maidens should stick to the castle or die!-

The machine brought both arms backwards as it spoke, before sending them crashing onto Lux's position. As this happened, the thing's eyes glowed brightly, as if it was capturing her position to better target her. Once thing was for sure, this was not a regular enemy.

Mysterious Machine Stats:

Actions:

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 BkWX5LO

It didn't seem as if the strange machines stopped, but they did indeed get somewhat frightened as the Monado activated in front of them. Were they scared? It was hard to tell, but one thing was for sure, they weren't going to stop here.

??? 1:

??? 2:

??? 3:

Note:

Last edited by Raki on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Lux frowned right as the attack came at her, but she stayed calm. It didn't look as if she was going to be able to evade this one... but suddenly, from behind the stage, a great force pushed through, smashing against the machine's claws to send it reeling back, even piercing through the attack to deal a great deal of damage to the beast. In another second, a small figure dropped onto the wooden floor, scratching her nose with one finger before getting up.

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 N1UTltl

"Sorry I'm late, Lady Lux, I got held back by an annoyance."

Lumen stood proudly in front of her liege, a very clear smirk on her face. She was going to do her damn best to make sure Lux wasn't harmed this fight, and this was only the beginning.

The Maiden, seeing the girl here, smiled as well, a new look of confidence on her face. "Glad you're here, Lumen. Let's take care of this thing and bring it back for Dr. Mysterio to examine, shall we?" The blonde took a step forward, Harmonia following close behind. She stomped the wooden floor and took a test swing with her weapon, before the Persona sent out another flurry of winds at the machine, that would pierce through its defenses.

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 4VuvTnz

"I'm not known only for being a woman, you know? Let's see how you handle a Maiden's real power!"

Lux Stats:

Lux Actions:

Lumen Stats:

Lumen Actions:

---

Kalyan could barely look away from the sudden spirits they had all summoned, including Danielle. What exactly was this? More than that, even the Maiden seemed to have the same... but whatever it was, it was beneficial to them.

"Dani... alright, if your... Persona, whatever you called it, can fight, then lend me a hand! You all, please be cautious, we don't know what these things can do!" Kalyan waited for his friend's orders, keeping the Monado tightly gripped in both his hands, its glowing blade waving up and down with his nervous breath.

Kalyan stats:

Kalyan Explanation:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Small Correction to a skill:

Monado Buster | Deals medium Expel damage to one enemy. Deals triple damage to machine enemies. Can only be used every three turns. | 15% HP | Tier 2
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:40 am

"Oh! More of you have this power? Alright then... Let's show 'em they messed with the wrong colony!" Danielle smiled at her allies before looking at her persona. "You know what to do!" The elf nodded in response, summoning a small ball of wind between his hands, which he then launched at the first machine.

Danielle Brooks:

"Alright! Kalyan, do what you think is necessary!"

Kalyan:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:47 am

Diana jumped into the battle and looked at Dani and the rest of the gang who has the same power. "So you guys also discovered this strange power, huh?" she said, going into her fighting stance. "Let's show these machines who's boss!" she shouted, she was angry for the second time. First, Mysterio teased her creater and now, she was angry because these things are destroying Eirini. Of course, Diana doesn't attack when she doesn't know where and what to hit. So, Diana summoned her butterfly drones and scanned one of the enemies. "Analyzing enemy... Cover me please" she said as she put her finger on her temple, analyzing the first machine.

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:52 am

What the hell?What's up with those floating people behind those guys?Even Danielle had one, apparently those things were named "persona", as long those things helped she didn't cared were they came from or what they were"Dani?I have no idea of what that thing is but it better help us."
Kira Kira:

Passives and Strengths/Weakness:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:06 pm

To say the least, it seemed the attendant had found them in some form of mass awakening. Quite odd, really... And it seemed that there was a decent group of them! Along with some... Rather odd suicide like moments... Was that common in this world for persona to scare their users? The attendant didn't rightfully know as of yet and so charged forward at a fast speed towards the last remaining robot. That girl did a number on the other two... But it wasn't like one would survive the oncoming onslaught well.

The two seemed to skate effortlessly on thin air as 'War' jumped and smacked the robot with her compendium on its... Face? 'Peace' went circled the robotic beast before jumping and bringing her compendium down on the arm that appeared to have the weapon. It'd be necessary to disarm it if they couldn't defeat it this turn... The more damage done to the weapon the better, after all.

"I'd suggest aiming for its weapon if it doesn't fall soon." 'Peace' called out towards the other before reuniting with her sister a few paces away from the robot. They were still in the open and an easy target if not for their speed. That didn't matter though. The two were quite confident in the newly awakened to finish the threat off.

Attendant Gemini:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:07 pm

Re-Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]   Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Celebration! [Eirinian Mass Awakening]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next