Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] Empty
PostSubject: A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]   A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:08 pm

"BRAVO, BRAVO!", some would yell, taken by a contagious sense of euphoria that made the whole crowd clap effusively. Under the open sky, in the streets of Parangelia, people formed a huge circle. All eyes were amazed with what they say: a number of street performers. Though they technically had a place for their shows, this group in particular found it more appealing to the public that this specific place had no tents above. It's some sort of ancient tradition? In any event, any bystander would be able to contemplate 5 artists, men and women, starring the spectacle. It's as if they fly and float, due to their incredible agility in their performance. Pirouettes, acrobatics, somersaults, mincing moves in the air ornamented with the company of ribbons and colorful attires, an ethereal dance supported by invisible wings. This group was not exactly new, but they are rather recent in the history of Parangelia, and they've already acquired some notoriety.

The number of today were mere raw acrobatics on a immense trampoline. The last act ended with one of the main stars performing a jump their with a perfect landing in front of the audience. All of their companions would do the same next, kneeling down after to receive the extensive round of applause. Only one of them would wear a mask, and that's the person in the center. What was he feeling behind the mask? One could only wonder... Nothing distinctive could be said about this person, except a seemingly long hair forming a high bun, the bare feet, the typical attire of an acrobat...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]   A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:36 pm

One of the things on Seek's mind was his medical that he sent in for the experimental  drug he heard about. It was rumored that  it was supposed to give him some sort of advantage, however, regular  military work isn't necessarily  a thing for him since seek doesnt want to work in platoons anymore.  *Zip...Zip* It was a light sound of a yoyo that was coming from his direction, it's like the only hobby that he picked on his own  that he enjoy enjoyed as much,  something simple and relaxing, portable as well.  Though, that train of thought and calmness would have been broken as soon as he heard a bunch of applause from the streets of Parangelia. "hmm?"

Seek  dragged his goggles on his face and adjusted his scouter. "Street performers,  i guess  this isn't considered as "Working" to say the least. Unless they are asking for money, either way.... " Since the scouter served a bit as binoculars,  Seek could zoom in a bit on the details of the show. When Seek drive his scouter back up to rest on his forehead,  he walked over  so he could get a much more clear view of what was going on.  There were some things you would have to experience in person, and he wondered if these "Air walking" acrobats were as good as they seem.  

strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]   A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 5:34 pm

"Common Kira, it will be fun!"

That's Audrey had told her after suggesting a visit to the Colony of Parangelia, for the young delinquent using "fun" and "Parangelia" on the same phrase just sounds wrong, the people there are so stern she couldn't imagine herself having fun in a place like that. Gladly Audrey proved her wrong, she took Kira Kira to watch some street performers and they were just amazing"Well, i'll be damned."Kira Kira murmured to herself meanwhile her pink-haired friend applauded the artists.

Audrey was especially interested in the masked man"Kira, i have to talk to them, do you mind waiting?"Whispered Audrey"Nope."She definitely enjoyed the show but she wasn't hyped like her friend was"Let's wait until it's less crowded first, alright?"Audrey simply nodded in response.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]   A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Once the group dismissed the crowd, after earning their well-deserved payment for an outstanding performance, a man came walking cautiously to the masked person. The 4 other artists disbanded as well, ganging together, leaving the protagonist behind to their new companion. This man was tall and rather fit physically but something about his body language seemed weird. His steps were hindered somehow and the first thing he did was grab the masked person's forearm. That's probably when the masked person took the disguise off, revealing a tender, smiling face behind it. To those who were afar, it was not possible to listen to what they were saying, but they seemed cheerful talking to each other. The younger-looking guy untied his hair, letting down what seemed to be a back-length brown cascade of hair strands. In amidst their talk, he noticed a few people's stares by the corner of his eyes and uttered something to the other, who then said, lively: "Come close! Mister Abellard is ready to reward any fan an autograph!". Abellard, the one who was the performer, stared to his fellow, completely shocked. "You're giving me that look again, right? I can feel it!", he added with a smile.
"Completely uncalled for. How many times do I have to tell you to not act it like that...?", Abel responded, gritted teeth, completely flustered and divided between his gentle scolding and the awkward smile he delivered, along with a single wave, to two girls that remained after the show, hoping they haven't listened to their discussion.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]   A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:30 am

I thought a day of peace was supposed to mean that no one was to work? It was a pretty nice show, but unless you count those as un-incentive  donations,  you aren't exactly playing by the rules are you?"

A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] 63jLARpFYz8sQvasqGG3Hn

Seek would speak up, mildly curious. He wasn't the police or anything, basically an ensign that was out on his own anyway. Working considered taking this too seriously, so he wasn't. Though, one peculiar thing about  Seek was that he  started playing with his yoyo again. " So tell me, do you charge for autographs too? " Maybe seek was being a bit of a smartass. However, even if unnecessary, it's in Seek's nature to well...challenge the nature of things as it is. His neutral face however, probably told a different story to the two women and the performer.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]   A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:40 pm

"Yo!"Kira Kira greeted the artist and his friend"Great show, guys!"Since she was going to talk to him she might as well show her appreciation"So, my friend and i wanted to talk to you."She added.

"Hi!I'm Audrey and this is Kira Kira."Said the pink-haired girl with a bright smile on her face. Abellard seemed to be a nice person, his friend was ok, and the third fellow... Kira didn't liked him for some reason, she'd just ignore him unless he did anything"I'm a big fan, Abellard...Could i have an autograph, please?"The girl's eyes were shining, she idolized him for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]   A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:30 pm

Abel remained silent. By the brief glance he delivered to Troian, it was clear he struck a soft nerve. Troian had always been like that, easily affected by other people who tried to belittle Abel the slightest. He stepped forward in the direction of the voice he could hear, but Abel quickly placed one hand at his chest, holding him back. There was no need to fight, even though it was a practice for Parangelians that they weren't cordial people, let alone to visibly strange-looking people like him. "Maybe to some it's a rest day. To others, there are bills to pay and they won't vanish on their own. These "donations", as you called them, grant the food on the table for some, so please make sure to respect that.". Abellard answered, with a soft smile. He didn't like this guy's tone but there was no reason to respond him arrogantly and brush him off. "A-autographs..? N-no no, there won't be any... I mean, my friend was just jesting...". Troian, in turn, remained quiet, limiting his actions to a small reassuring nod only because he knew how disconcerted Abel acted when the unknown male voice mentioned "autographs", even more after the approach by these two young girls. Sigh, perhaps the previous joke was indeed unnecessary and put him in a tight spot. It didn't help that the duo also inquired about it just like the lad, but unlike him, they seemed genuinely cheerful and anxious about. "It's good that you two enjoyed the show, but we don't give out autographs. Instead, we invite you to watch the full next spectacle, for this was just a free demonstration. Heard it, mister?", he grinned, keeping his opaque stare focused forward to a random point, hoping the man was still next to them so he could listen the direct response to it. "We appreciate everyone who had donated, but our main goal with free demonstrations is just to provide entertainment. There are charges, yes, but only for official extended presentations. However, everyone can donate if they think the sample and the abilities are worth their time and money. And judging from the reaction of these little ladies here, I do believe they are, am I right?" Placing one hand at Abellard's shoulder, reassuring him (and also to keep track on the performer's location), Troian did what he could to amend the situation. Hopefully, this would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]   A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Of course i do, that's exactly why i'm even bothering with this topic right now. If you consider yourself a well respected performer, considering your fans, surely you could think of something better then taking their money? It was great advertising i bet , bravo..." Seek wondered what this guy was all about? Was his livelihood based on manipulating people on a day where they are supposed to set some personal time for themselves? Perhaps he was reading too into it, but Seek couldn't help but to take things to the heart, regardless if this was related to his job or his personal life.

"Oh yea...." Seek would say as he turned to Trojan. "The only thing i observed was just how disappointing it must be to your fan girls that they aren't even getting an autograph from a man they idolize. A tower of tears right? That's one way to reach to the top...." Seek said that a bit passively, his stubbornness was starting to show when it came to the topic. The woman didn't seem to care for his presence here, but it didn't matter. It was a public street, it belonged to everyone in a sense.

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]   A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 10:26 pm

"..."That guy was starting to piss Kira Kira off, in any other situation she'd have exploded"Oi, just because we're girls doesn't mean we will cry over petty things like... also, i'm not a fan, i just recognize effort when i see it... Asshat."The insult was almost inaudible, although anyone could tell she was bothered by the guy's presence"Kira..."Audrey frowned at her friend"Tsk... i'm calm, alright?"Kira Kira would take a deep breath in an attempt to calm down.

"No autographs?Aw..."Audrey really liked that Abellard guy"I wouldn't miss it for anything."And she was really enthusiastic about the shows too apparently.

When Troian mentioned the donations Kira Kira replied"We're broken right now."Those did had some money on them, Kira Kira just didn't wanted to give it to the man, even though Abellard seemed like a nice person.

Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]   A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 10:48 pm

"T-taking their money? Wait, I'm not...". Abellard's mouth remained agape, when Troian tightened the grip on his shoulder. This guy knew how to be offensive, but the blind young man wouldn't let his friend fall for his teasing. "Don't worry, Miss. As we said, we don't demand anyone to pay for glimpses. Contrary to common sense," Yes, it was a hint to a certain unnerving person they were forced to deal with. "Abellard is not the kind of person to take advantage on people and anyone who thinks so clearly doesn't give themselves a chance to know him well. However, he's still an artist, it's his job, and everyone wants to be rewarded for a job well done, isn't that so, Mister?" Troian loosened the grip on Abel's shoulder and slid his hand to his arm, holding him there. "And there's no better reward than having his job appreciated and his fans coming for the full spectacle to appreciate the full show. What do you two say? You're also invited, Mister." Abel couldn't believe it. Troian had always been good with intervening to his favor when he noticed the usual shy behavior of him could be as obstacle in their paths. He had this outspoken personality, and his eloquence was such he barely seemed like a disabled person. "I'd love if you would come. As for the autograph, I...". He still wasn't fully comfortable with the idea, but he wouldn't fully object. Not when he had a very assertive guy behind him holding his arm and read to pull him back whenever a strike of timidness hit him. "I guess it would do no harm...?" He smiled a bit constrained. If any of the girls had a paper and a pen, he'd fulfill their request.

Weakness:

Last edited by Abel on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]   A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 5:29 am

"Hmph!" Seek would make a small grunt and reach into his pocket, revealing a coin. Afterwards Seek would flip the coin over to Abellard's side in order the man to match it. "I wasn't doubting your talent, plenty of talented people in the world but you cant help but question their morality as to why they even do what they do. Everyone nowadays seems to be satisfied with a simple answer " Even though Seek was giving them a hard time, he still tossed a donation over to the performers. On top of that, Seek was wondering if he should show up to the performance or not. The girls got what they wanted in the end, it probably wouldn't have happened if Seek didnt press them. But who knows? It's hard to tell these days. "Thanks for the invitation..."Seek would say simply as he puts his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]   A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:11 pm

Audrey quickly reached for her purse and pulled out a small notebook and a pen out of it and handed it to Abellard"Here!"Kira Kira just watched the scene in silence, she enjoyed the show but not nearly as much as her friend, not that it was possible to like something as much as Audrey, the pinkette has the tendency of fangirling.

That other guy was too serious for Kira Kira's taste, even her most serious friend wasn't all that serious"None of you have told me your names yet."She commented, if they didn't wanted to give their names so be it, she really didn't cared about but it would be nice to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]   A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Noisy Day [Kira Kira + one more at will]
Page 1 of 1