Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) Empty
PostSubject: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:17 am

Jack's entire body ached... Well mostly it was his hand but that was his own damn fault. Even after a good magic shouting at, his hand was still fairly broken and in a great deal of pain, though that's probably what he gets for trying to dig a hole with punching instead of... well digging. Though other then his hand he was pretty sure a he had a few first degree burns and a handful of second degree ones form Rita's little explosion. But luckly after that he didn't really get touched now that he put some thought into it. Thanks to Rita and... Hyde... Jack managed to dodge a blow that would have no doubt killed him. The next attack that would have ended him was actually blocked by Nesoi's black cage! How convenient was that eh? Even after that Jack had managed to just duck under Nesoi's final attack to save Hyde from being squished... whole lot of good that did now that he thinks about it... But in spite of all that, Jack still felt sore. Both mentally and physically.

Jack had parted with the others a little while ago and had just now made it back to Quinn's estate...He felt... a little lost. For the past year this fight had been looming over him and now... It was over... So what now? Normally this is when the final credits roll and we all wait a few weeks for the next season to start up so we can all get to know a new team but... That wasn't going to happen for Jack. This was the end of his adventure. And so... here he is! collapsed on the front lawn of Quinn's mansion starring up at the sky wondering when school will start back up...

"Oh shit... I missed the new episode of Dinocharge... Fuuuuuuuuck!"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 7:59 pm

After the awakening for Nagisa, they Dynamic Duo came out to find that the entire sky had cleared up, and the world was beautiful again. Quinn and her proceeded to hang out for a little bit before they went their separate ways, prompting them to head home. And upon reaching the gate, they would open it to see Jack laying on their lawn. They'd walk closer, hearing him speak to himself, which caused them to laugh slightly. "Don't worry, I recorded it for you so I didn't have to hear you complain tonight." They'd look down at him, probably with a few scrapes and bruises all over their body. The entire battle wasn't hard, but they did get the brunt of the assaults, which wasn't as bad after awhile. These attacks were supposed to attack the soul, but they apparently did leave cuts on the body as a reminder. "You look like you've been through hell and back. I'm going to go ahead and assume you're the reason the world is okay now?"

So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) KJecC8z
"Though I'm glad to see you're alright."

Taking a seat next to him, they too would look up towards the sky, for once loving the color it was. They honestly had no idea what kind of fight Jack had been through, but it wasn't like they wouldn't be open to understanding. "In case you're wondering, Nagisa has her second power and we did just fine on our own. Though she didn't get attacked as much as I did, we were overall okay." They'd look down towards Jack again sighing. "This is really the end huh? I honestly thought we'd have to watch the world burn, but I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you in your time of need." Yeah they felt bad, but Nagisa was always put last, and they felt that her prime persona was important as well, even if it meant risking the world. Right now, they didn't even feel like moving, only sitting and staring at the sky as they waited for Jack to talk.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:58 am

"Oh... Hey Quinn! I'd wave but as you can see," Jack would say as he raised his bandaged right hand,"I don't exactly have the necessary tools to do so right now." Jack Chuckled and let his broken and bloodied hand flop back to the ground with a thud...OK! SO THAT WAS A MISTAIKE. MMMMMM FUUUUHUHUHUUUUCK! BROKEN! HAND IS VERY BROKEN! Ok.... Internalize that pain to... Let it out later on patrol... "And thanks... I kinda need a new episode to unwind with after the day I've had heh... I fought a giant Frog demon today... Punched it in the face. Though all that seemed to do was hurt AkibaRed's hand."

Jack remained on his back as Quinn sat down next to him. He was glad that they had managed to get Nagisa's full power unlocked, though... as of now Jack wasn't sure that really meant much. Not that he wasn't happy for her, or that he thought that her personal struggle against her inner demons was any less important then his own, but he couldn't help but feel that this whole "Persona" business wouldn't be very relevant in their lives for a while. Oh Jack knew for sure that another threat would arise, they always do, but for now... He frankly would have preferred to have his rangers backing him up during that fight... "I'm glad to hear it... I was honestly worried about you two. I hate sending you rangers off without me... cus I can't protect you... that and I worry about you some times Quinn... heh." Jack sighed and looked up at the blue sky above. "... No... It's not over. We're Persona Users Quinn... something tells me that for us, this fight will never be truly over."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:12 pm

They continued to sit, looking up towards the sky still. "What did happen with that? I came back and the sky was clear, everything was back to normal." They glanced down to Jack, who seemed to be in a plot of pain, though they couldn't do much about that right now. "Do I need to call Yvette so she can patch you up, or do you think you'll be alright?" Of course they needed to put ice on this black eye, mostly because it was starting to sting slightly, but they didn't really mind as much. Listening more, they realized Jack was right, this battle with them would probably never end. The fact that they, and everyone in this region who had unlocked their potential, would always be the ones who have to save the world. Maybe that's just how things would have to be from now on, but it really didn't matter to them. "Well at least we know we can handle something like this next time around. And if we get caught with another challenge like this, we can just kick it in the ass and laugh about it afterwards. Plus, at least we'll be powerful by then. I'm pretty sure I'm close to my strongest form, and I'm ready to work for it when the opportunity strikes." They'd laugh, crossing their arms over their knees as they continued to watch the clouds move ever so slightly above.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:24 pm

''Oh you know the drill. We showed up, kicked the demon from another dimension's ass back to hell, and saved the day... Though... Not all of us made it out this time...'' Jack slowly sat up and let out a sigh... He honestly didn't know if Quinn even knew Hyde... or if they would be affected by it in the slightest... but he felt he had to tell SOMEONE what happened or else his head would explode. ''Hyde... do you know Hyde?... he... Well he didn't make it. He sacrificed himself to finish off the Father once and for all... He... He gave his life for all of ours.'' Jack chuckled slightly at the idea... He had always assumed that he would be the one to martyr himself for the greater good. Now, he honestly didn't know what to do with his life. If he wasn't born to die... why was he born?

''And yeah... I'm about as strong as I'm gunna get,'' Jack clenched his good hand in front of his face for the added cool factor that seemed to be lost on all but him. ''At this point I think I could have taken on Israfel by myself and come out on top. It's almost scary... Heh... What ever comes next will have to be twice as strong as the god of primordials was to even challenge us.'' Jack chuckled weakly... He really hoped he didn't just jynx it.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:48 pm

They listened to Jack quietly, smiling a bit. It was nice to talk to someone about what happened, even though they hadn't been there. "Hyde? I think I heard about him from Nagisa but I definitely didn't meet him ever." Sure they felt bad that Jack had to be met with this kind of fate, but they couldn't feel sympathy for the one person who deserved it right now. "You're actually almost at your full potential, but I'm sure you're not there. Trust me, I'm pretty sure there's at least one more rung of power we are going to get before we're as strong as we're going to get." Quinn sort of had a sense for that kind of thing, but it definitely wasn't for sure information at all, it was just a feeling. They felt like their power wasn't at it's max and that there was still some room to go for improvement, though that extra power might be harder to obtain than anything they've ever done. "Anyways, enough about this Event, can we talk about something else?" Thinking for a second, they'd look down at Jack, not smiling as much anymore. "What about us? If you know what I'm talking about of course." Oops, that might be a bit too awkward.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:06 am

"That's to bad... You would have liked him! The dashing red haired hero type. A real Prince Charming heh..." Jack smiled sadly as he reminisced about his fallen friend. It was... weird. Jack was able to talk about Hyde in the past tense so easily, even though he passed a mere few hours ago... Jack felt a deep sadness yes, but, he felt that this was the way he wanted things. That he gave his life because he wanted to. Hyde was not taken from us, he was simply left of his own accord to do something greater then anyone thought possible. "As for my powers... yeah... I got my thunder zord and Ninja power up... I just need my Zeo power now heh. THEN I'll know I peaked." Never a bad time for a Power Ranger's reference.

Jack didn't let his face betray his emotions as Quinn spoke. To say he hadn't been thinking about what had happened would be a gross understatement... Though the last six hours or so were more focused on the final event then anything else, so Jack had frankly forgotten all about it for the time being. Though Quinn's bringing it back up did resurface all his worries on the issue. "Well... it is around this time that the hanging romantic subplots get resolved... Sense the big bad has been defeated, the jackets have been returned and there's still a good seven minutes left in the episode" Jack chuckled and sighed. This was not his strong suit... though... He did know what he wanted to a point. "Quinn, I'm a single minded fool who see's nothing but an idealized world where the good guys always win and learn a valuable life lesson afterwards... My world is broken up into thirty minute blocks with two to three commercial breaks, depending on what channel I'm on. I... I don't know how THIS works... Like at all... So I'm sorry I haven't, and might still not have an answer for you..."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 3:25 pm

They listened to Jack quietly, but only got the response they were prepared to get, but that was all okay. They knew he didn't have time to fully think about this, so of course they didn't expect him to know right away. "Jack trust me, I don't want to rush you at all, in fact I want you to take your time. Things like this shouldn't be rushed, and neither of us should try." They laughed a bit, not really looking at Jack at all. "But enough about that, and on to things that really matter. I think you should stay here if you ever need a place, since my family loves you and you've basically got all your stuff here. I can take one of the guest bedrooms and make it into yours if you'd like." They smiled, now looking at Jack as they stood up, moving a ways over so Jack couldn't accidentally catch the underside of their skirt. "I mostly want you to stay, cause in a year this place becomes mine, and the rest of my family is moving to Wales, and I just want someone else to stay here with me. Sure I'll have maids and everything, but these halls are going to feel empty fast." They had been waiting to ask him that, especially since they had to fight a god first.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:48 am

"Thank you for understanding Quinn..."Jack sighed as he felt one more loose end tie itself up. Even though this was far from settled, he couldn't help but feel a bit of resolution in Quinn's words. Over the paste few months, especially the one he spent sleeping on Quinn's floor Jack grew to be comfortable with himself, not to the point where he could take a compliment from a pretty girl without utterly loosing his shit, but he was getting there.

However this contented feeling of finality would soon be washed away as Quinn brought up, of all things, taking up a permanent residence with them at their lavish estate. "To be fair Quinn, all my stuff is still over at Zela heh... but, to be honest, I assumed I'd be shacking up at your place anyway. At lest for a while. I still havn't fully made up with my dad about the whole vigilantly thing, but I'm working on it... So I'll need a place to stay until that's all taken care of at least heh, but a year and beyond that? It's way to early to say."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 2:38 am

They held out their hand to help Jack up, smiling a bit. "You'll always have a place here. Ayers Manor is your basically home after all." They'd wait for him to stand before speaking more. "You want to join the police department right? Why don't you stay here while you're at the academy? It'd be nicer plus you'd have a driver to get there. I think I know what I want to do when I'm finally on my own, and I'm pretty sure it will work out for me in the end." They had a plan alright, to open up a non-profit organization for LGBTQ+ people, giving out resources that all of them needed and probably helping out a few lost souls along the way. That was it, that was their dream, and with their father approving it one hundred percent, it was sure to happen and go on strong no matter what.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:57 am

"I'd like to Quinn but I think they like to have you in the barracks so they can keep you in the lifestyle twenty-four seven. I know my dad will want me to, and I think it's about time I listened to him ya know? Heh... this whole end of the world scare really made he rethink a few things." Jack chuckled as he took Quinn's hand and finally stood back up, his aching body protesting all the way. He would give a small grunt as he cracked his back and stretched his muscles. Surprisingly, after all that had happened... Jack felt great! He knew he probably needed a doctor but... Eh, that could wait.

"Sounds like you have an ambitious plan there Quinny! Mind clueing me in so I can lend a hand when you need one?" Jack smiled his trade mark toothy grin as he felt the last of the stress leave his body... It was over... it was finally... over.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:43 pm

They thought for a second, before shaking their head and smiling. "You're not into the whole queer scene, so I'm sure you wouldn't like going. But you can make cookies and other things for the groups I'll be meeting with, and you can come to the rallies we'll have." They smiled again, moving towards the house as they looked up at the sky. "We've come so far Jack, and I have this feeling that we'll only continue to grow... Buuuttt for now, let's let you rest for a bit, and hope you'll feel better tomorrow." Assuming he would follow them, they made their way back to the house. A lot had happened in the past few months, more than they could have ever imagined would happen. And they were sure that they changed for the better, but at what cost really? Now they would be tasked with helping people save the world until the day they die. If anything, they were glad that they could meet people like Jack and Nagisa, and become close with them.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:50 pm

"If you need some color for your rallies I have a few storage lockers filled with Sentai Costumes of every color in the rainbow heh. Though I could make cookies if you want... OH! I could make my Tea!" Jack fallowed closely behind Quinn and listened to what they had to say... Yeah.. he agreed. The past year has been, frankly, the most important in Jack's short life. He had met so many people and forged so many friendships. He had become a true hero and forged his own path just like he always said he would. He even helped in the final fight, as little as he could that is... "All I know is I really need a nice hot bath... Heh"

All in all.... If Jack had to sum up this arch of his life... the only word that would possibly fit would be...

"Morphenomenal..."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:49 pm

User's social link may get stronger soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)   So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn) Empty

Back to top Go down

So... How bout that sports team huh? (Quinn)
Page 1 of 1