Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Passing Time [Natashi]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Well then, she wasn't laughing in the first place, but her smile disappeared rather quickly. "Well then." Just as soon as the kick came, a flurry of snow would appear right where the three were, clouding their vision as Mir used the rest of her skill to simply make a quick pillar of ice to shoot her away from the chair, and she would allow it, which thanks to her light weight, would easily be able to send her off quite a few meters away.

"I can't say it wasn't expected, because it was. I'm not confident enough to say I can take you down alone, though. Hah. You're either the Second or the First... and if you're the First, that means I'm basically useless against you. What a joke." She wasn't trying to fight, Mir simply got into a stance with her fists, not even summoning her weapon, as Scathach stood behind her.

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 VFevi05

"I'm fairly sure I can't beat you, but I'll die of old age before I let anyone just eat me. C'mon, I'll accept defeat when someone earns it!"

Mir's skill had brought her fairly far away from the King, or who she assumed was a King, at least 7 meters if not a bit more. It wasn't too much, but it was a buffer distance, made to give her the slightest bit of maneuverability. She wasn't planning on winning, no, there needed to be something else she could do besides try and wail on him, especially if this was the First King... Thankfully, her nature allowed her to at least be a wall when it came to these things. Since her reflexes were still spot-on, she could at least see some things coming that others might not, and frankly... as long as she could survive long enough for others to stumble upon this and come help, that was enough.

"You said friends let other friends eat them? Well... I'm hungry too. If you want to be my friend, why don't you start by giving me a little of your taste? C'mon, I'll let you get a taste back if you do." She snickered, almost amused. Was he for real? Was that taunting or was that just how he was? Well, whatever it was, Mir found it fairly incredible, not being a human herself, though two could play at that game.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:46 pm

The sudden burst of chill did not bother the First King one bit. Infact, the moment the young woman performed her skill, there was almost a vacuum effect. The pillar, the ice, the chill. All of it was gone almost instantly; all being absorbed within the young man. He was rather unfazed and actually looked even better than before. His finger rubbed against his tongue as he watched her launching back in the air. Instead of chasing her, he'd instead focus on where she was landing.

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 20f28ox

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 16hp8hj

"I'll play with you until she's back. She is the only one for me." He spoke with a cheerful tone as if a child finding a new toy. But they did say never play with your food for long.

The ground began to rumble violently, as if a large scale quake was currently underway. This sudden quake would begin to split the Earth, spreading out to where she was currently attempting to keep her distance. Considering the potency of the skill, it was as if the entire ground gave way, as there was a massive crater that was more than 30 meters wide. The further it was away from him, the more it spread out throughout the courtyard; causing trees and benches to fall into the dark abyss below. For each few meters further from him, the spread grew by 3 meters. However, any amount closer from where she was standing (30 meters wide) would be 4 meters less. Of course with so much movement of the Earth; a large amount of dust was kicked into the air around the battle field. It was enough to mask both of them and obscure vision to a certain degree. She could continue to run away all she wanted, but in reality.. this may have been a little farce.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:33 am

His original mission was to search for a scientist who escaped the basement. That was it, after his last outburst in the courtyard vs the Persona Users. The pyromaniac was currently skating upon a trail of smoke as he zipped around the trees with keen golden eyes on the hunt. Yachiru felt as if this woman may have known abit too much, and wished for her to be return. He had not right to say no after recent events. Nor did he want to get Ms. Violent caught up in his own issues currently. After all, he had to do what he was told. If he did, then everything would go according to plan right? And he'd be able to kill that bastard that killed Four with his own hands. Revenge was all he wanted and needed. That was it.. right?

The young skater raised his hands and caught a stray branch. Bring his legs up, he'd begin to swing on the branch before launching himself forward, faster along the generated smoke. His original mission for coming here was to get stronger. Strong enough to show Naomi that he could protect her, even after he failed too last time. But the moment he arrived, his destiny had seemed to grow into more. Especially after meeting Souka, Four and Three. Each were living their own way, but were brought here for one reason or another. They were all strong, and it made him feel weaker than before. Four showed him just how strong someone could be, even when they lacked actual physical strength. It didn't come all from your actual physical abilities, but from your heart aswell. Perhaps he always knew that, but he was more selfish and didn't wish to admit it. He didn't want to make the same mistake he did in the past when he lost his brother. Nor the same when he lost his family in the fire. Sora had been training so hard, and he had even lost Four. It wasn't his physical strength that was weak.. No, it was...

His attention was taken away by the appearance of a strange male with light green hair, and a familiar female talking. Was this guy a new recruit? He would have thought so if he didn't see a dark haired man buried in the brush as if he had recently been attacked. Was this one of Yachiru's people? On closer inspection, he could tell this was the First King: The strongest King. The female was one of the bastards who had killed Four. It seemed she was finally getting what she deserved. The arsonist turned and gave a smirk. This didn't concern him, nor did he care what was happening. Even when the ground began to shake. . . Yeah, fuck that. He was out of there.

Was what he wished he could say...

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 Tumblr_nhr1sgqCsA1rercezo1_500

The Wild Crow used a falling tree to propel himself forward and behind Mir. He was aimed at her blindspot, and appeared as if he were going to attack. However, he would pick her up from behind and pull upwards into the air to pull her out the cloud of dirt. Since he was flying through, he was able to break through the cloud rather easily to get to her, and most of the rubble fell off during his ascension with her in his arms. "You bastard! You're breaking the rules, One! You can't attack the prey until it's your turn. They haven't defeat Three, Me, nor Six!"

The skater yelled down from above to his superior. He wouldn't let go of Mir, even if she struggled to fall back down to the ground. It was obvious that if this guy used Tera skills, that's exactly where he wanted her. He was getting tired of swooping in to help his enemies... Especially after they killed someone he loved. But, no matter how much he'd deny it... He still had a heart himself. Regardless, he looked down at One from atleast 15 meters above and 7 meters away.

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 Tumblr_static_yatagarasassu

"And don't go picking on chicks weaker than you! Don't you already have your own prey!? I'll handle this one. Yours is on the other side of the tower; I just came from there! The bastards that killed Four are mine!"

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Human Skill:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:26 am

Dammit, why did this all have to end in catastrophe...?! Mir stayed focused as the Courtyard split, she didn't even quite understand what was happening around it as the dust was kicked up so far. Was this how strong the King was...? Hell, she knew she didn't have a chance before, this just made it clearer, but her survival instincts were kicking in...

Just before she could do anything, though, someone grabbed her and took her away... to safety? She looked at her so-called savior with a surprised expression. "Yatagarasu?! What the hell are you doing, saving me?! Dammit..." Mir didn't understand, but she didn't oppose it either, as Scathach jumped away and vanished into a purple mist. Hell, if Yatagarasu was just breaking this up to fight her himself... well, she'd be fine with that. She didn't want to hurt him either, but there was no way in hell she could actually face the First King right now.

"Yatagarasu, please let me explain later... There's been a lot going on, but I think there's something we need to talk about." Jaqli frowned and grit her teeth, waiting for the Crow to put her down eventually, even it she had to be thrown. At this point, she wasn't about to just fight him, but instead try and explain the situation, and her intentions. Hell, she wasn't even sure he'd listen, it was most likely going to be cliche and boring, but she had to at least try. Strangely, though... since Yatagarasu was grabbing her, Mir took the chance to hold onto his arm to steady herself, just to make sure she didn't fall for sure, albeit she was quite sure he wouldn't just drop her accidentally.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 3:57 pm

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 Tumblr_ns1o6nM6Uv1sppjk5o1_500

"...Are you attempting to take what's mine? I can't allow that, even if you're a fellow King. I am adding you to the Menu aswell." The young man spoke with a smile as he looked up towards Yatagarasu. His Persona floated behind him, staring at the duo aswell, before raising an palm towards them. The being would begin to squeeze its hand into a fist while watching them, and in response, they'd begin to feel their bodies begin to stiffen aswell. The dust that had been kicked up from the previous attack had coated both the First King and the others. And though Yatagarasu had knocked the majority off himself because of his movement, the young female still held some herself. The dust that had gotten onto them would begin to harden around them, as it did stem from the Persona's own move.

The dirt on her closed would begin to bind her limbs and body like a pincer. The same would go for Yatagarasu, though it wouldn't have been as potent. He'd still feel the embrace of what felt like a palm of Earth squeezing him, and attempting to drag him back down. The first King only watched with a crooked smile as the Persona did the work for him. Sooner or later, these two were going to be forcefully pulled down right infront of him thanks to his potent control over Earth.

Stats:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 6:22 pm

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 Tumblr_static_tumblr_mhedmvwbxq1rmvgryo1_500_large

Yatagarasu would not look towards Mir as she spoke to him. "Shut the hell up." Was his only response. He didn't want to try and play this make up game with one of the people involved in Four's death. He was already regretting getting involved here, but he figured Three and Four would do the same. And if One was the strongest out of all the Kings, then this was the perfect opportunity to prove that he could be the strongest. Yeah, that was the only reason he was doing this. To prove just how strong he truly was. Atleast that's what he'd continue to tell himself to the day he died, which may have been sooner than later.

When he felt his body begin to stiffen up, he'd grit his teeth. He could feel the same on Mir, as her body began to get heavier, as if being weighed down by the dirt upon her. Mikoto refused to let someone else die when he had the power to save them. Biting his lip, a burst of flames would appear from his body as Sol Invictus appeared with a roar.

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 2cmwtg1

"Would the person you lost really want you to go on a vendetta for their sake? Would they be happy to know you gave the remainder of your life murdering others as some act to try and help them in the after life? .. Haha, Ms. Violent, maybe you're right!"

The Persona immediately grabbed Mir and threw her with surprising force. Yatagarasu thought back on the words Vera said to him their last confrontation. She was right, and he hated her for it. Using his potent flames, the Persona would shoot Mir off like a rocket; away from the scene entirely and towards the others who were located on the opposite side of the courtyard. That'd atleast bring her to safety. But now the problem was the First King staring up at him... Damn it, if he really wanted a fight then Yatagarasu wouldn't disappoint. This bastard was immortal right? Well then he'd have to literally tear him into pieces. He understood this little dust trick, and his battlefield adaption was already kicking in.

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 2r6ik91

"I'm a King too! I won't let you do as you please, even if you're ranked higher than me, you bastard! Three-san would say the same!"

The teen had a fire in his eyes as he continued to hover over the dust cloud. He knew going down right now would do nothing but cause some issues for him. Instead charging right in, Yatagarasu would flick off One and air dash the opposite way he had thrown Mir. "You're too chicken shit to even keep up anyway! I thought it was a MENu not a WOMENu, bwahah! Get it!? Going after a girl when you've got a well done meal right here waiting for you!"

His flight path would lead away from the crevice and towards the outer limits of the courtyard where the Earth was still even and in contact.

Sora:

skills:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Mir grit her teeth. "Just don't die saving me, you bastard..." She could feel her body being weighed down, but instead of focusing on that, Mir chose to listen to what Yatagarasu said next. Hah... really? "...God damn you, Yatagarasu. You're an idiot." After she uttered that with a heavy face, the Persona flung her off with a force like a rocket's, but she wouldn't oppose it... if he was so eager to die for her sake, so... be... ah, who was she kidding?! This was the absolute worst that could have happened and she knew it. Mir was just fine dying for everyone else's sake, but letting someone else die for her?! What a joke! Hell, not like there was much she could do... better just stick the landing. It was Yatagarasu's fight now anyway. He seemed like he had a stake in it so who was she to interfere? Tch.

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 VrSwvox

"Don't die before me, you damn Crow."
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 8:52 pm

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 Tumblr_m6mb2zreBJ1qjmv5fo1_500

"M- My Meal!" The First King raised his hand as he watched Mir's body go flying away like a rocket. He seemed honestly upset, but his golden eyes switched to a new target in Yatagarasu. He was trying to run, but the First King would not let him. Almost immediately, a jagged piece of Earth shot from beneath him thanks to his Persona punching the ground. The green haired male launched like a bullet, tackling Yatagarasu in mid air and sinking his claws into the teen's shoulders. His mouth would begin to stretch agape, revealing a set of razor sharp teeth that would attempt to bite down into his flesh. The first King was surprisingly strong compared to those of a mere human. So how did Yatagarasu plan on dealing with an enemy that triumphed him in almost every regard?

King:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:33 pm

Yatagarasu was more than surprised with the sudden lift off from the first King. When he latched onto him, the red head summoned his soul bound on instinct to keep him separated from the cannibal. The first king would have a mouth full of bat when he attempted to bite down on the teen thanks to this; but the over all move itself caused the two of them to spiral out of control in the air. The wild crow would pull up his knees and press his feet to the stomach of the first king before stomping him. The pain of his hands digging into his shoulders did hurt, but the adrenaline was pushing him forward to continue onward. Lucky for him, he was the one in the driver's seat of this flying, not the First King. So he'd use his strength to shift to the side and use a tree to smash the opponent into. Hopefully this would be enough to knock him off, but if not, the both of them would hit the ground with a serious thud.

During all this, Sol Invictus saw this as an opportunity to attack the opposer's Persona since it had used a skill to launch its owner. The flame wielding Persona would fire a stream of flames pass the First King and down upon his other self that remained on the ground level.

The skater would bounce to his feet after rolling several meters. Of course a move like that left him feeling like shit, but he couldn't help but give a cocky smirk. "I'm not going to just roll over and die so you can eat me, you bastard! And even if you do eat me, I'm going to make sure you have bad indigestion for life!"

Yata:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:48 pm

When the two of them spiraled, and the First King hit the tree, his body would have separated from Yatagarasu's and hit the ground with a thud. When Yatagarasu landed and started to mouth off, he would have suddenly felt the embrace of two hands ringing his neck and strangling him to death. If he would have looked down, he would have seen the First King's hands and forearms still connected to him without the rest of the body. They were strangling him by themselves, while the King stood where he had landed and gave a playful laugh. Due to the impact, his hands were removed from his arms, though this wasn't the first time his body had fallen apart before. Lucky for him, it didn't mean a thing. He could not die, nor could he be utterly destroyed by the likes of these humans. They were just wasting their time.

"I don't like having to chase after my meals for so long. So stop being troublesome and come here so I can have a bite, Five." As he said this, the hands were beginning to forcefully pull Yatagarasu towards him by the neck. They continued to strangle him, slowly cutting off all airways to give him the proper air he'd need to survive. Since he was not a complete machine, he needed to breath. He was only human at the end of the day.

The "Persona" on the other hand would absorb the flames just like its master. It suddenly leap upwards and form a stone palm to grasp the head of Sol Invictus and begin crushing it like that of a stress ball. There was no need for wasted movements. After all, it was byfar faster.

Skills:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:53 pm

A flash of red hair appeared infront of Yatagarasu. The first thing the young man would see would be the barrel of a gun pointed towards his face. Shooting the gun wildly, black flames would spread across his neck causing the hands to vanish almost immediately. In reality, he had forcefully teleported them 30 meters away, far behind the First King. Once doing this, he would grab Yatagarasu by his shirt and jump away from the First King: tossing the fellow red head to the ground soon after. They would have claimed a distance of 5 meters at this point.

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 2lo6jiw

"Just like when you were a kid you're sticking your nose in way too deep, Sora."

The red head young man would look down towards the other before turning to look towards the First King. He preferred not getting involved in fights like this, but his whole purpose of being here was to protect Yatagarasu. After all. . . "It's the older brother's job to protect their siblings. Call back your Persona before it's broken. We're going to have to use them only for support in this fight. There's no defeating this guy, but we can atleast slow him down to try and escape." As he spoke, the young man would shift to a nearby table and use his blade to slice through the supporting beams. Grabbing one of the pole like beams, he'd toss it to Yatagarasu so he could use it as a weapon instead of a soulbound. The only way there were going to deal with this was to fight physically. He'd grab his own pole like weapon before grabbing his phone. "Alright, Susano-O, let's do it like always!"

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 15yyuxv

Mikoto:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 10:26 pm

"Agh-!" Would be the only noise Yatagarasu could make as he grasped the hands around his neck and attempted to pry himself free. Sadly, he wasn't strong enough, as he was being pulled towards the First King ready to take a bite out of him. He was worried about this, but the fact he couldn't breathe wasn't helping. His struggle was getting weaker and weaker the longer his neck was being held. The young man's eyes began to grow dull and roll to the back of his head. Those who said you saw your life flash through your eyes during near death moments weren't entirely wrong. Though, instead of his life he instead saw the three most important people to him. Naomi, the Third King, and the Fourth King aswell. That flame of life he was so proud of was slowly dying. Before he knew it, he started to black out...

However, he suddenly felt himself being pulled away and thrown to the ground. Using his forearm, he'd wipe the saliva from his mouth that come from the strangling. His eyes would meet with that of the red head looking down towards him. Yatagarasu immediately noticed who this was, but was alittle skeptical. "..Who the hell? Don't call me that name. It's Yatagarasu, alright!?"

The skater barked this at the young man while getting to his feet. His cheeks were flushed red for a few seconds as he looked down. "Th-Th-Than-.." Before he could finish his thanks, he instinctively caught the weapon being thrown to him. The guy had said it was the older brother's job to protect the sibling which cause the Crow's eyes to widen for abit. A cocky grin came over his face before he began to spin the pool with both his hands. "Brother, huh!? Yeah, right! Just cause you're a red head doesn't mean you're a dead head. My brother died a long time ago. But if you want to back me up, let's do this then!"

The Crow continued to spin the metal pole around his body, getting used to its weight, as he de-summoned his Persona from combat. Needless to say, he was surprised to see the other guy summon a Persona of his own. For some reason, he could feel Sol Invictus resonating with this "Susano-O" as if they were birds of a feather. He spat to the side before charging towards the First King with a cocky smirk. "Follow my lead, and don't fall behind!"

And with that said, Mikoto would follow directly behind Yatagarasu with his own weapon. If their goal was to escape, then they'd have to maim their opponent. By this, it'd probably be better to remove his legs and keep his Persona busy. On his way towards the First King, Sora jumped and landed on his skateboard before taking off in a stream of smoke.

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 Tumblr_noglrfMBOn1uvw7jdo1_500

He was the first one to reach the First King, and would begin to spin the pole arm in his hands a few times to make it difficult to tell where the attack was coming from. However, he would suddenly slam it down into the ground like a pole vault, allowing him to flip overhead of the First King. In the air above him, he'd slam the skateboard down forcefully towards the King's skull in an attempt at smashing it into the ground. Even if it missed, the impact would send Yatagarasu bouncing back up into the air and clear out the way.

The moment he was in the clear, Mikoto followed up on his end. The mysterious red head would spin the pole-arm a similar way to his brought before dropping his weight and attempting to sweep the First King's legs from under him if the past attack hit or missed. Since his hands were missing, the thought of catching the pole arm was out of the question unless he planned on using his feet or something. But still, there was no soulbound being seen from the opponent. This made Mikoto worried, simply because he still had the element of surprise.

During this Susano-O would have made its way across the battlefield to the strange Persona. In a burst of flames, Sol Invictus appeared by its side to act as its support. It was well known that this Persona would just absorb anything they attempting, so they'd need to find a way to atleast try to trap or break it another way. They didn't attack yet, but the two Personas did get within 6 feet of this Persona, blocking it off from the First King.

Sora:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:16 pm

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 317gqj8

"Two meals for the price of one!?" The First King would suddenly exclaim with the intruder showing his face upon the battle field. He looked from Yatagarasu to the newcomer and then back to Yatagarasu before tilting his head and waving his handless arms. "I'd give you a hand for that intro, but ya know? Kekeke!"

What an odd one, laughing for something like this. Though, when he saw both of them taking the charge on the attack he'd give a toothy grin as he extended his arms. Two vs one wasn't really fair!... for them, of course. But the First King wasn't complaining. After all, a meal was a meal was a meal, right?

So as Yatagarasu made the first move, the King would begin to hop on the soles of his feet. Since they couldn't harm him with their supernatural abilities, they looked to try with real weapons? Not a bad idea, but they'd be in for a rude awakening. As the first read head made his attack, the green haired young man would step backwards. The sudden aerial attack did force him to raise his arms and block the strike coming from above. This did, of course, leave his legs wide open for a sweep.

When Mikoto attempted to sweep through his legs, the pipe would suddenly be cut in two on contact; leaving the First King still standing. The King had activated his soul bound weapon, being his own blood, to form blades on his ankles. Hoping this took Mikoto off guard, he'd send a shuffle kick into the red head's face that send him flying back a few yards. To continue his assault, he'd form to 5 inch blades on his forearms and begin his charge towards Yatagarasu next. He was at a certain disadvantage with the skater staying airborne, so using his nub of a hand, he'd form a whip made of blood and attempt to crack it towards his leg to forcefully pull him down and slam him into the ground.

The Persona, on the other hand, would slowly hover above land looking at the two Personas that came to block its path. It had no intentions on making its way back to its owner at the time being, so it didn't really care to force its way past them.

SoulBound Weapon:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:58 pm

Mikoto was rather taken off guard from the sudden emergence of blades forged from the King's own blood. Just how weird was this guy? Immortal and now using his body as weapons? The red head wasn't fast enough to dodge this counterattack, so he only hoped to defend himself. He raised the remaining piece of the polearm to put a barrier between himself and the First King. However, that kick sent him flying backwards at full force. As he rolled, he removed his gun and began to focus on the First King to ready his aim.

"Pull yourself together, goggles!" The skater would yell out to Mikoto after seeing him sent flying. He didn't really have time to do anything else at the moment as the First King turned his attention towards him. The skater knew trying to use something to stop a soulbound was pointless. However, the the ringing of a gun could be heard and the blood bound weapon that was coming towards him would be shot with a number of bullets to knock it off course. It was thanks to Mikoto's marksmanship that gave the skater his split second to escape. Throwing the pole arm like a javelin, he'd beam it down towards the First King before launching himself, with a smoke plume, by Mikoto's landing point.

Yatagarasu would land with a thud by his partner. He figured going alone vs this monster was a huge mistake. However, Mikoto regained his footing and would begin to say something under his breath to his fellow red head. It was inaudible and low enough so only Yatagarasu would hear it. To make it even better, he raised his sleeve over his mouth, just incase the First King had some weird ability to read the lips of his opponent. You could never know with a Wild Card like this. Yatagarasu would listen and nod his head while eyeing the First King. A thin smirk came across his face as he punched his right palm with his left fist.

"Leave it to me. Time to unleash my secret technique. Prepare yourself, First, cause I'm putting my all in this next attack."

Mikoto Strength:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 4:29 pm

The First King was rather surprised with the way his attack was countered. To think the red head he had kicked would recover soon enough to where he'd be able to help his comrade was impressive. The green haired young man would give a crooked grin towards the two as his playful expression changed to a narrowed gaze. "Oh? That was resourceful. I never expected that. Infact, it's wondrous to think a human can even last this long against a God."

Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 Zl6xjk

The young man spoke in a low tone as he rolled his neck. The innocent, yet psychotic demeanor he held before seemed to disappear. There was some true interest in these two young men. Though, there was only one that the First King took true interest in. This was the young woman created solely for this night. His polar opposite who had yet to come to terms with her true potential. However, throughout this night he had felt small fluctuations of her power. They were rather short and uncontrolled, but it was there. Though now there was more interest than just her this night. Humanity had those within them that could truly be of use aswell.

The First King would have been clapping at this point, but he could not. Instead he gave a wide grin as he licked the blood from the nub that was once his hand. "Your true power, hmm? Please show me. You are only human, so you have no hopes of harming someone like me." . . . "But why not try! Sounds deliciously fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time [Natashi]   Passing Time [Natashi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passing Time [Natashi]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next