Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Alone at Night (Nozomi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:17 pm

Professional Boxer? Shunnosuke snickered. Not that it's completely unexpected, he has seen Nozomi in action before beating a trunk like there's no tomorrow. Though, to be a boxer, he'd have to earn a few pounds and develop well toned muscles, right? As in, bigger muscles, prominent biceps and such. Hm, Shunnosuke wasn't too fond of overly buff guys...

"Oakenfield would stand by you, I'm sure."

He chuckled, still not taking the whole issue with turning a tree your punching bag. One thing he had to recognize, Nozomi was more athletic and fit than him, there's no denying. After he was able to climb a fence with Shunnosuke's weight on his back, there's no point in belittling his strength.

"It's honestly too hard to imagine you on a boxing ring in a match. It doesn't suit your personality."
"But if that's what you want, go for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Ha yeah Totally... Though...

Seriously Boxing isn't exactly my thing. I'm still working out a career. After this is all over. Maybe I'll actually take a little time n put some thought into it.

Nozomi really had not considered much about his own serious career or what he intended to pursue. With the rate he was going at. He could afford to be a travel agent. After all he did have alot of experience traveling. Perhaps that would make sense for the young Kichida.... Though. It was pretty late and he wouldn't exactly be thinking so straight. only sending the message and just still laying back.

What I'm more interested in is what kind of career your going for shunnosuke?What do you plan on studying in n stuff?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:24 pm

So boxing isn't his thing? Does that mean the trees would be safe from now on? He thought seriously on sending a message with this question, chuckling at the possibility of mocking Nozomi once again, but chances are the joke had run its course by now. As for himself, the answer was fairly easy: his passion for fashion transcends any limits, and so this is the dream career for him. However, he also had plans on managing the Kurosawa business once he has sufficient understanding (in his grandfather's terms) to live up to the role. This is where things get complicate: he loved fashion as much as he sought power and influence, and he couldn't really pick one or the other. In his ambitious mind, he could very well conciliate both tasks, but...in practice, theories get changed. While it made sense for Nozomi to give it some time and deeper thought once his duties with Azores were over, to Shunnosuke it's much better to be prepared early for his future-related prospections.

"I plan to study overseas to be a fashion designer as soon as a graduate."
"And I also want to take over my family business as a CEO or manager."
"Might as well conquer the world, have a drink with the president, and things of the like. :p"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Oh wow Talk about setting yourself up for life.

Well sounds pretty great. I wonder if you could get any richer haha.

Man. What is your family business like?I never really got to find out what they do or anything. I'm assuming their rather famous.

Conquer the world?More like buy it at this rate :p

The boy would send wondering about it. Perhaps Shunnosuke was gonna go and take over the world while he was at it haha. Imagine. Given how rich his family and himself appear to be. Nozomi would not find it surprising if anyone of his status attempted to BUY the world or anything of that sort.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Buy the world? Shunnosuke liked how it was phrased, it had such a nice ring to it. Too bad it's a plan that'll remain in theoretic field. Of course there are families whose total accumulate fortune surpasses that of countries or even continents like Africa; the Kurosawas, however, still haven't reached that level. It isn't a concern for the young teenager, he enjoyed the abstract value of money more than the concrete, mercantile value: power, prestige and influence. Ironically, earning all of them doesn't necessarily depend on money. Zackary can tell.

"My family runs a health insurance company."
"The matrix office is located in Japan, for my grandparents are genuine japanese natives."
"Once they moved to Azores and had my mother, they established one of their many offices here."
"Grandpa and Grandma often fly back to Japan to stay in touch with our first enterprise, meanwhile I and Dad are in charge of things over here in Grandpa's absence."

Notably, the last sentence was imbued with a pride feeling for his tiny accomplishment.

"Tell me about your parents. You said they're detectives, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:00 pm

Health Insurance company?

Wow. Huh. Alright. My families japanese native as well. Though they never really stuck around too much.

My families real job isn't as Detectives no haha. My dad's a lawyer and my moms a

Pharmacist. Yeah.

Nobody had ever really asked about what Nozomi's parents did for a living or anything of the sort so far. So it was interesting that shunnosuke had asked him that. Really nobody had asked him about his family much so he never got the chance to Literate on them. Though money was not exactly much of an object in Nozomi's family.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Huh? So they weren't really detectives? Shunnosuke sat on the bed, adjusting himself as he put his pillow behind his back and leaned against a now cushioned headboard. The former position would quickly getting tiresome and painful to the right side of his body.

"I see."
"I assume it was hard for them to find suitable jobs in other countries, wasn't it?"

That might be the reason of why they moved from time to time with such frequency. Moving to a different country meant adjusting to not only their habits, but also to their language. It's of common knowledge that asian individuals have a fair degree of difficulty learning latin-derived idioms. Without a proper learning, it's not a surprise that his parents might have had bad luck in the past settling down in one place; after all, you can't live without money, you can't earn money without job, and you can't work if you can't communicate well with others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Yeah...

Was kinda why I traveled all over the place. They had a hard time sustaining jobs as well due to varying problems with wherever we went.

Though they struck it big in Azores and now well. Yeah. Now we actually got a pretty settled down life over here.

The boy would type thinking back at it. That was the main reason as to why he had never been able to stick around anywhere. It was always his families inability to maintain a stable job due to this and that. It was annoying but at least the Kichida family had finally overcome it. Though he wouldn't be surprised if his parents were secretly detectives with how investigative they got sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:15 pm

Shunnosuke crossed his legs, confirming to be right in his assumptions. Though, changing environment too hardly helps, if you don't give yourself the necessary time to adjust to a new reality. Switching to another one before adjusting would just slow the whole process down by resetting it.

"Thought so."

There wasn't much left to speak in that topic. Nozomi had already clarifying it all. It was surprising how many japanese families ended up migrating to Azores, in the end.

"While we're at, I shall take the liberty to ask you a personal question."
"When did you realize you're not straight?"

He was curious about it, though, more than curiosity, he genuinely wanted to understand Nozomi and the question popped up in his mind in the blink of an eye as he remembered the last meeting in the taller one's home. Shunnosuke didn't want to intrude previously, but well, now they are dating (are they?), he felt like he had the right to know (didn't he?).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:16 pm

The boy was already in the midst of typing out another response of his own when Shunnosuke had sent him another rather....Different question.

"When did you realize you're not straight?"

Nozomi thought about it for a bit before preparing to say anything back. Did he ever really consider it beforehand or anything of the sort?It slipped his mind quickly. Nozomi wasn't one to think much on the topic of sexuality much.

Well.

I hadn't really paid much attention to my own sexuality in all honesty.

Your the first guy I've been attracted too.

Well it was honest. Nozomi hadn't been attracted to any other guys in the past. He just figured he "went for whoever interested him". Nobody else had interested him besides Shunnosuke. The Kichida really did not know what to call this.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:40 pm

The first? Shunnosuke couldn't believe it. Or, actually, he could. Nozomi's personal lifestory and overall behavior made it veracious, he even said before that his parents aren't "aware of him being [...]". Therefore, it was only natural for him to deduce Nozomi had come in terms with his own identity, which seemed to not be really the case. Did Shun care extensively about it? When he pondered over the topic...no, he didn't.

"You're also my first boyfriend."

Typing it was...weird. "Boyfriend". Nozomi was nothing like what he imagined to the ideal boyfriend. If anything, the towering height was the only similar trait between what he dreamed of and his solid reality, or even the not overly muscular physical build, but otherwise, there is little in common when he dedicated time to compare. In other times, the young Kurosawa would hardly give his kind a chance, or even remotely think of him as "boyfriend material". And now...

"It doesn't matter to me."

When it comes down to it, Shunnosuke found himself willing to pass his own standards behind, or skipping box definitions that said little to humans' feelings. Did he need a name for their relationship? Or was it enough that they cared and liked each other in a deeper extent? The blonde smiled looking at the screen, already aware of the answers to his own internal doubts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Shunnosuke's first boyfriend?

The kichida was caught off guard by this. He hadn't exactly thought someone such as shunnosuke hadn't dated other guys before. Probably people above him in standard anyway. Hence this kinda surprised Nozomi. He felt.... Warm on the inside. What was this feeling? He wouldn't want to rush anything and say love no. It's a little too quick for that.

I'm...Your first boyfriend?

I'm surprised. To be honest I felt as if I'm...Beneath your standards shunnosuke.

Someone such as yourself would rarely give someone like me wel...The time of day.

That was kinda how Nozomi truly felt in this situation. With how someone such as shunnosuke liked him and frankly well...He felt a little outclassed by others.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Hm... In some sense, yes, Nozomi was right. He wasn't exactly what he considered his first option. Not that his appearance was uncanny, or he was ugly, far from that. His appeal is that of a guy next door, if he were to be frank. On the other hand, the way they met, in a first moment, the teen could admit to have been seduced by the influence the taller one had on the club's mob and the brief attention he earned. Plus, he enjoyed confidence, which seemed to be a prominent trait of Nozomi. However, while on a whole, he couldn't say the Kichida was his first option, regularly, Shunnosuke still wanted to see where this goes. He had some hints already, from the way he acted attached to him. If this was the best course of his actions, he didn't know, but the blonde was willing to give it some chance. If being led by first impressions failed horribly the first time he pursued someone to a deeper extent, what could go wrong if he decided to do the very opposite this time?

"Define "someone like me" and "someone such as yourself" and I'll tell you if you're right or not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:54 pm

Define someone like Him?THat was far from a problem to NozomI.

Someone like you?

Someone who I just... I can't get off my mind at all you know?Someone with elegance and class and who doesn't look like he'd waste his time with someone like me.

and I'm Someone who well....Who just seems like a Nobody these days compared to who you probably know or whatever other people may have tried to be suitors to you. I'm just...

Fuck. I'm just some random kid to you probably who moved the hell over to Azores and seems like some faceless Nobody.That's who I've been and welL....

Fuck I'm sorry about that I just hope I'm not depressing you or anything with this.

Nozomi would sigh and lie back in his bed disappointed at his "outburst". He hoped he didn't scare away Shunnosuke or anything and would tensely await a reply as to whatever the Feminine boy may say in response to him.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 pm

It's official. Nozomi was blatantly wrong in many things, too many to even start pointing out one by one. By the looks of it, his first message referring to Shun's poise and refined behavior was the only part of it that the Kurosawa could relate to and seriously, he wanted to roll his eyes at the recent message. It's like Nozomi was throwing a self-pity party for himself, and most things he said about himself were not how the blonde saw him at all.

"You're someone that deserved my time."
"If you haven't proved to me that you're worth it, I wouldn't be asking to talk to you tonight."

He thought about it for a bit. Though he tried to be understand how the difference of classes between both could become a nuisance to the other, Shunnosuke had been exercising, surprisingly, his humbleness. Isn't that worth something? He tried to tone down his speech, to watch out for the overly expensive and refined clothing, to take Nozomi to small spheres of his daily prestigious life... He even said to Nozomi he missed him! That's not an emotion the young teenager was used to expose or admit, and therefore he couldn't believe the guy was serious with such sudden burst of low self-esteem.

"You should see yourself the way I do."
"I once was told by a dear friend of mine that most things he liked about me aren't on the surface."
"It's the same this time."

He reminded that time when Hyde comforted Shun in a moment of weakness and made him understand that he cherished what's not obvious about the blonde. A tender memory that came well in handy for this moment, and now, just now, after seeing an open-hearted, frank Nozomi show his insecurities towards him, he could understand what the redhead classmate meant. A valuable lesson he took time to learn, but finally accomplished his learning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone at Night (Nozomi)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next