Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Star Arcana: New Beginnings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZodiarkZaber

ZodiarkZaber

Star Arcana: New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Star Arcana: New Beginnings   Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:33 pm

Hi there,

I am new as you can imagine. I notice you guys are going through a state of transition on the site. Not sure how I will fit in but I am a new fan to the persona series and would like to learn more about this site. If you could point me in the right direction i would be grateful. Thanks.

Interested to know if you can create your own persona and medium of persona for the stories. Also not that I may do it or not, but is there a special system for the "Wild Card' ability? If so some direction would be helpful. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Zaber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Arcana: New Beginnings   Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:39 pm

Hey there welcome to the site.

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t140-the-character-types

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t10-battle-guides-and-rules

These got everything you need to know Very Happy

These will help you find out everything and answer your questions. And There is only one wild card slot that is already taken atm(Only one per Plot point). You can create your own persona and character yes,but there are varities as well.

Hope you enjoy your time on the site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Star Arcana: New Beginnings   Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Well we are going through a few updates, so someone new will fit in fairly well. You'd be entering the current plot a little late but you're always welcome. You can make your own Persona that is ready for you when you awaken, though I am not sure what you mean by medium, haha. There is under the Character Types section information about the Wild Card and in the Velvet Room. Currently one spot is taken and no one is really taking the second because it is so late. But you are free to check it out if you are into it, there may be more to come in the near future!

If you have any questions, I run the current plot and setting, Lady Luck and Philemon/Nyarlathotep are admins, while Sharaku is my wife a moderator that helps alongside me. Welcome aboard. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
ZodiarkZaber

ZodiarkZaber

PostSubject: Re: Star Arcana: New Beginnings   Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:20 am

Last site i checked out only allowed personas via masks, no cards or invokers. So its why i asked. I dont NEED Wild Card, but i like the idea of multiple persona, but even then I am sure there are limits on that ability next to one who can only use one persona.

Anyway ill check it out. im glad to see this whole site is so active. was afraid it would be dead quiet. Anyway ty and I am happy to be hear. I am worried about the plot though... I hope i can come to you for guidance so I dont fall too far behind.

Oh just curious, does anyone/can anyone have the World Arcana?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Star Arcana: New Beginnings   Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:21 am

Wild Cards are not the only ones that get multiple Personas. Some others will get an extra one with them. You can use any evoker this current plot; next plot they will change to something specific however for now you can go nuts with them.
Back to top Go down
ZodiarkZaber

ZodiarkZaber

PostSubject: Re: Star Arcana: New Beginnings   Star Arcana: New Beginnings EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:26 am

Yeah i just hate anything that limits originality ya know what i mean? i am a very creative person , but if i had to choose invokers or cards is my preferred method for summoning personas. Anyway ill be working to the character section. Again ty for your thoughts, and good to know I can have multiple persona without the wild card power. Ill have to look it up more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Arcana: New Beginnings   Star Arcana: New Beginnings Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Arcana: New Beginnings
Page 1 of 1