Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A New Home [Charles]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:24 pm

S-s-s-s-s-s-sweetheart!? Did she just say that!? Omigosh omigosh! "I-I'm happy to see you too!" He put on a smile and leaned forward. She was so warm, he didn't want to let go, much like at the amusement park. Despite that, he had to let go. However, that didn't mean he had to let go of her hand as well.

"L-let me clean it up." He nodded. It would be stupid to let her, the guest/love interest, do the cleaning in his apartment! "Nono, it's not your fault. I'm sure whatever happened at the dorms wa- Akh!" Charles' back straightened as the electrons flowing through his body all rushed to his head. D-did she just kiss him! This was the second time, wasn't it? "A-ah, Mae! P-please, don't even mention it! I-I'd love if you'd stay here!"

"Ah yeah, Gao is good. It's only a few days now before they emerge so... We're all on our toes, heh..."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:16 pm

"Really? Thanks." Mae smiled at Charles. The kiss felt like it was the right thing to do. After all, she could stay! Here, with Charles! "Not what you expected, huh?" She asked, giggling over his reaction to her small kiss on his cheek earlier. "I have to thank you somehow, right?" How was she going to spend the rest of the night here, though? "You'll clean up? Mind if I go change in the meantime to something more comfortable?" She asked carefully. The clock was almost 7 PM by now, and Mae didn't see a reason to go out of his apartment for the remainder of the night, so why not? "I also need to pack up my things, like my futon and stuff. Would you help me with that once I'm back?"

-----------------

Mae opened up her trunk, and took out some new clothes, and went in to the bathroom to change, leaving Charles alone temporarily for him to gather his thoughts on what had just taken place. After putting on her white nightgown, Mae looked at herself in the mirror, making sure the pin Charles had given her was still firmly in place in her hair. // This is really happening... It feels so... surreal... //

--Imagine how all of this must feel for Charles then...--

Yeah... He had looked so happy when she kissed him on the cheek earlier... After that, Mae exited the bathroom, looking at Charles.

A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 7f790e08d207ab5687ba96f35070a550
"So... How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:46 pm

N-not at all. He answered in his head and smiled at her instead. She was really sweet. "You guessed right, haha! And sure, I'll clean up while you get yourself ready. We can take care of the unpacking later."

As soon as Mae closed the bathroom door, Charles started cleaning the mess, which basically meant he picked all the stuff up and stashed it into a corner, building a make-shift dam out of the construction materials to stand in between the stack of sketches and the spot Mae's futon was gonna lay at. Phew... He was done rather quickly. She hadn't even exited the bathroom yet, so he could sit back and relax for a bit. This whole situation came to him like a bolt of the clearn sky. What was it that even happened at the dorms? He had to ask her that when she got out. Oh look, there she was. He stood up and, just as he was ready to open his mouth and ask the question that was bugging him, he noticed Mae's new dress-up. C-c-cute! No, even more than that! It came as a new sudden shock to him, and his poor brain had already suffered enough of those that day... And, when she asked how she looked, Charles... collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:52 pm

"C-Charles? CHARLES?!" Mae rushed over to her boyfriend that was collapsed on the floor. What had just happened? D-Did he overheat or something? She knelt down by his side, checking if he was okay... Nothing was broken right? Mae was getting more and more worried by the second. "Please be okay..." she whispered moreso to herself than anyone else. Now... What to do? She couldn't just leave him lying there, now could she? Mae stood up, and opened her trunk, taking out the futon, and rolled it out on the floor. That was the first part done. Now... for the tricky bit... getting Charles inside the futon... Geez... Why did he collapse like that anyway? Was it because of what she was wearing?

"Come on, Charles, work with me here." Mae said through gritted teeth as she slowly started the process of moving Charles' limp body over to the futon. Why did he have to be so heavy? Meanwhile, Gao opened up her eyes, looking curiously at the struggling Mae helping Charles into the futon.

--------------------

After a good 30 minutes of what could be considered a work-out, Mae had finally gotten the unconscious Charles into the futon, which she now watched over with care. If he would wake up, Mae would look at him, smiling worriedly. "Geez, why did you have to collapse like that? You really had me worried there..." She would say to him.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Charles was simply dazed, so as he laid there on the floor and Mae leaned over him, he'd rub his eyes, frowning as he got up on his own, so there would be no need for Mae to ever have to pull him over to the futon. He probably had a short fuse, eheh. It was funny, honestly. Except that he got Mae worried. "M-Mae? Don't worry, you just surprised me, that's all" He'd grin, holding his head. This evening was too filled with surprises for the poor him to take it and now he embarassed himself in front of Mae as a result and not only that, but got her worried as well. Then why did he feel this strange desire to... laugh?

He'd take her hand, stand up with her and look her in the eyes, then start laughing. "S-sorry, it's just funny how it all happened. Haha!" Maybe it was the embarrassment or he was still experiencing the after effects of the short fuse, but it was still nice. Hopefully she wouldn't get upset seeing as she got all worried about him and he just started laughing about it. It was the first time he had ever been laughing like this. It would last for several minutes, unless Mae would've said something to stop him. "I really do like it, though. Your gown, that is. Huh?" He noticd the hairpin. "Ah, y-you wear that all the time now!?"

On the other side of the room, Gao's ears twitched. Why did he have to be so loud? She yawned, digging her snout into the pillow. He should just let her sleep, sheesh!
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:27 pm

"Phew... You scared me there for a second... You sure you're alright, Charles?" Mae looked at him worriedly. "Had a long day, Sweetheart?" The pinkette took his hand and stood up in unison. "You need to take some time to relax... Stressing out like this is bad for you." Stress could wear anyone out, it would seem. Even androids. "Look at you... Remember when we first met? How stiff and cold you used to be? And look at you now... You've grown so much, and I've got to say..."

A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 VNKFBfp
I'm proud of you, Charles.

She would smile gently at him after saying that. "As long as you're happy with the person you've become, I'm happy." And that was the honest truth. He should be proud of how much he had changed for the better. "Really? T-thanks." She said shyly, fidgeting slightly. "As a matter of fact, yes I do. I really like it." The hairpin she had gotten from Charles glittered in her hair, light from the lamp above dancing silently on it's surface. "Now then... Would you help me pack up?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:35 pm

"I'm alright, yeah! And not at all! Today wasn't at all stressful, even less now that you're here!" She seemed genuinely worried. But what was with this sudden outpour of sweetness from her? Has he really changed that much? He was still the same old Charles, if you asked him. Maybe that's how it works, though, the one standing at the eye of the storm is the one who cannot experience it. The same went for humans. A person cannot sense its own personality grow and change unless they step back and look deep inside of themselves. If they don't, the change merely happens and they are suddenly different, but without the knowledge of changing. Strange, wasn't it?

He smirked. She was making him feel really awkward with this talk, really. "Y-you're proud of me? Come on, don't be silly! I did nothing to earn that. You're gonna make me blush, and it can't even happen to me!" He said playfully, swaying over to her hairpin. Fit her as a bee fit on a blossoming flower! Wait, that was a dumb comparison...

"I'll help you pack, sure." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:56 am

"Glad to hear it." Mae smiled back at Charles. "So, what have you been doing today then?" The girl asked, looking into the androids eyes curiously. "Well... If you want to see proof of the fact that you have changed... The manager said that you don't usually use an eraser while drawing, but when..." Mae made a gesture towards the stack of Mae sketches, cheeks turning slightly pink. "...you're drawing me, you use an eraser to fix mistakes... Have you noticed that yourself? It seems you care alot about those drawings." Yeah, that if anything was some sort of physical proof of his change. To Mae at least. Although she didn't need that in order to see how much the android has changed.

"Thanks." Mae said cheerfully, walking over to her trunk, and opening it up. The futon covered almost everything inside, so she took it out first. "So... Where do I put this?" She asked first. Mae couldn't just put it randomly on the floor... The remaining stuff inside was everything from underwear to shampoo. Among all that was Mae's laptop.

-----------------------------

When everything was packed up, Mae laid down on the futon, looking at Charles. There was something she had been meaning to ask for a while now, but she didn't have the courage to do so earlier... But now felt like a good time to ask... "Charles... What's your purpose? I know it might sound weird for me to ask this so randomly... I'm just curious is all... I'm willing to share a secret of mine as well, if that's necessary..." Regardless if Charles decided to tell her or not, she would still tell him about her powers... He had the right to know...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:37 pm

"Today..." He placed a finger at his chin. "You mean, now? Oh, I went to have Gao (she squirmed in her sleep at the mention of her name) checked up at her doctor's. And... then I came back home and met you there. Now we're speaking, so, uhm... I haven't done much today." He turned, following Mae's gesture. She was pointing at his sketches, eh. So the old man has been rummaging through his stuff again... He wasn't particularly bothered by it, since he had nothing to hide, but he could at least ask before messing with his life. "I-I haven't noticed that, but it really is..." He took one of the sketches. It wasn't in his nature to make errors in such things and then correct them but... he just wanted it to be as perfect as it could be and he pulled the wrong line... Why has he pulled the wrong line, he wondered. Maybe he was getting more human over time... There was something disturbing in that notion, however... Was that really a good thing? It was new, scary, unknown... But warm as well... Hmm...

He helped Mae unpack herself...

------------------------------

"Purpose?" He had just been throwing away the dust he had gathered from the floor with the mop when Mae asked the question. It was a weird question, what exactly did she mean by 'purpose'? "What do you mean?" He asked back, sitting next to her on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 1:00 pm

"You know, as in, what are you supposed to do as a robot? Why were you made? I've been curious about this since you mentioned that you were in fact a machine. Not that you're any less human than I am." That was the best way she could reformulate the question. "Because... well... You know of the broadcast, right? Well... I've seen your name on there... And... Well... Don't freak out or anything... I know what it means to be on that list... The reason being... I'm on there myself." Yeah, it surely had been a strange sensation seeing her own name on that screen earlier the very same day. Not only had she seen her own name, but Charles' as well... "I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now... But I just never got a good opportunity to do so... until now that is..." She smiled sheepishly. Hopefully this bit of news wouldn't cause Charles to collapse again...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:12 pm

"..." Charles kept quiet, his serious expression suddenly turning even more serious. The question, of the question... Why was he made? Such a question wouldn't have bothered him on some other ocassion, but... when Mae asked it, it carried a different sort of weight with itself. It broke the illusion. As if it was of utmost importance for her to consider him a human being. Not only that, though, but she also spoke about the broadcast. It couldn't be, could it? What was that she said about some list? His name was on a list along with hers? He knew nothing about a list.

"List?" He spoke finally. "You mean... Persona?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:23 am

"You mean... you haven't seen the broadcast?" Mae asked Charles with a raised eyebrow... Oh boy. Now she actually had to show him all this... "Do you have a wifi around here somewhere I can use?" Mae asked Charles, whilst booting up her laptop. Seeing as the Radio Tower wasn't exactly close by, and Mae was still in her nightgown, going there wasn't a good idea... so the best solution was to show him it on the internet, like she had seen it...

"Well, there was this big broadcast a couple of weeks before I arrived here, which showed all the people in Azores who carries the potential. This list is constantly updated the moment someone awakens..." Yeah, and she found that out the hard way after awakening herself... "So yeah, Charles. I'm a Persona User..."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:01 pm

S-so... Mae was a Persona user? How, why? And this list... Someone was keeping track of all the Persona users in Azores? No... wait, was it that Angel Jack had them visit? She had some sort of a list, but he never paid much attention to it. Still, it all made him feel unusually unnerved for whatever reason.

"A-all right." He waited for a moment for all of it to sink in before speaking. He got up from the floor. "I'll go check with the old man, you just wait here, I'll be right back..." He ran down the stairs, leaving the door to his apartment open. He wasn't gonna take long, he just had to ask the manager if anyone in the building had this whyfay thing...

-------------------------------

Charles returned few minutes after with a piece of paper in his hand. "The manager has this... whyfay. It's that one." He crouched behind her and pointed at the jumble of letters which served as the name of the old guy's network on her laptop screen. "Uhm... and this is the password." He handed over the paper. "It says... 'wordpass'." He frowned. Yeah, it was 'wordpass' alright. "S-so, the broadcast is up on the internet as well?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Mae took the note from Charles, and connected up to the access point. 'Wordpass'? Really? Mae sighed deeply. With a password like that, you were just asking to have people use your Wi-Fi without your consent... "Alright. Let's see here..." She opened up the web browser, and searched for an updated version of the Broadcast... which didn't take much effort to find. Mae clicked the link, and opened up the video in fullscreen, making sure Charles could see it all...

At first, it seemed like a normal weather forecast... but as Mae knew, it wouldn't take very long before the sudden change of scenery. Mae and Charles were now staring at a woman Mae had never met in person before, but she had heard of her through Jack. It was Angela, or Miss Divine, if you will. But the angel's sudden appearance wasn't the strangest thing about this video, as Charles would find shortly, but rather, it was the things being said that really sent a chill down Mae's spine, even though it was her third time watching this broadcast from the start...

A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 The_br15

"So another year has come and gone.....I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves! This is your friendly neighborhood reporter chiming in!"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Charles leaned over Mae's shoulder and watched intently as THAT reporter appeared on screen. Sure, he expected her to be the one to pop up, but it still came as a surprise or maybe a shock. The Angel they, the Rangers, dubbed Miss Divine. A silly nickname, but it fit he well. I mean, she was a miss and also, an Angel, so she had to be divine... or that other thing. "I know her." He whispered, poking at the screen with his index finger, frowning slightly. She was the one who sent them to Zela in search of Israfel. If it weren't for that, then maybe...

Charles was kneeling to the left from Mae. The girl on screen spoke in that unnervingly carefree tone that somehow mashed badly with the impression she was leaving on him. He knew she wasn't human and it changed how he percieved her.

She wasn't human, but neither was he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home [Charles]   A New Home [Charles] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Home [Charles]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next