Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Pretty in Pink (Mae)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Pretty in Pink (Mae) Empty
PostSubject: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:28 pm

Sigh... Jack really didn't want to do this.... It felt... kinda dirty. He knew he and his team needed the extra man power that a pink ranger would bring, but doing this after.... the incident in alt Zela... made him feel like he was a bit of a... jack ass. Heh... Jack Ass... he's stiiiiill got it! Regardless Jack had put up fliers advertising a new position in the Ranger Club for a pink ranger. He hoped he would get some responses this time... but he never would have dreamed for this! He must have gotten at least ten auditions. Each at least mildly enthused about joining his team!... Unfortunately... No matter how qualified they seemed to be.... none of them passed the most important question... "Are you awakened?"... he mostly got wrong answers and confusion... But oh well... He still had one applicant so maybe he would get lucky....

"Siiiiigh... hello, please state your name and why you think you would be a good Pink Ranger." Jack said as his head was firmly planted onto the table....
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:42 pm

"All these... flyers...?" Mae looked at the flier in her hand. Jack's team was recruiting new members. And if what Hyde had said about Jack was true, and he was indeed a persona user, then this was the perfect opportunity for Mae to make some allies. The two teens already knew eachother well enough, and Mae had already some interest in helping Jack out with his club. So, naturally, she took off for the audition all. She was last in line in a group of 10 students. They were an interesting bunch, that's for sure... But Mae doubted anyone of them were awakenend... But then again, Mae was pretty normal both before and after awakening to her powers... She stood up, and opened the door when it was her turn.

"Oh come on, Jack. Don't look so dapper! You don't remember me? I'm hurt." Mae strolled in the room cheerfully, looking at him. "Come on, gimme a smile, Jackie-kun!" She walked up to him and forced his head up, looking at him inches away from his face. "How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Jack felt slightly dumb struck as Mae lifted his head up and told him to smile... Well... This was unexpected!.... Mae had never shown any interest in joining the-oh wait... yes she has.... huh.... Jack just... kinda forgot about that to be honest... Mostly because when ever Jack hung out with Mae... Time seemed rather relative.... Ether way he was happy to see her here!

Mae! You want to join my ranger club? Cool!" Jack smiled and let out a little chuckle "I always knew you were full of vim and vigger! However It's not as easy as just saying you want to be in the club! There are trials you must endure first! They will test your very soul in it's entirety! The fist being...." Jack paused for a second so the camera could zoom out... what?..."L-Let goa ma face!" Jack shouted turning red from due to the close proximity to Mae's face.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:11 pm

"You've missed me?" Mae asked, not letting go of Jack's face, grinning. "Am I making you uncomfortable? I don't think that shade of red is healthy... Just messing with ya!" the girl let go of Jack's face, giggling. "You know, when you really want to, you can be kinda cute. Anyway, what's these trials?" Mae had no idea what Jack could possibly have in store for her... Considering his love for Rangers, she assumed it was going to be some kind of quiz or something... Which Mae was destined to fail due to her lack of Super Sentai Knowledge. "It's not a quiz right?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:54 pm

C-Cute!? As shown in the past Jack did not take compliments like this from girls very well... They tended to leave him frazzled and very railed up... The last time this happened was with Oki and well... Th-That didn't matter right now! All that mattered was that Mae wanted to try out to be a ranger! And by gum he would make sure she was ready. That said.... Jack couldn't help but turn the same shade of red as his ranger helmet.

"C-cute?... I uh... W-Well Ya s-see! Th-EHEM! The trials are not a quiz exactly... Just some questions to see if you are qualified to be the Pink Ranger." Jack coughed a little and tried to regain his composure.... Though the red in his cheeks and the feeling of butterflies in his stomach refused to go away....

"Question one. Are you awakened?"Jack decided to get the big one out of the way first... after all... Mae? A User?.... naaaaaaw... Couldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:40 am

Mae giggled happily. "Geez, calm down a little. If you get this frazzled when I just say that you're cute, how are you ever going to get yourself a girl, eh?" As cute as it was, he needed to get a little bit more backbone if he wanted to get a girlfriend. Asking someone out took a lot of courage. "You know, I could help you out with that. We're friends after all." She gave Jack a heartwarming smile before returning to the task at hand.

"Yes~! I am indeed awakened~♪"

The girl said in a cheerful tone, smiling warmly at Jack. "Suprised?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:55 am

"well I'm sorry but we can't accept anyone who isn't awakened, it's just to dangerous and WHaaaaAAAAAAA?" She... She.. She had a persona?... Sense when!? And... And more importantly how!? Eh... Just How!? Mae... Mae the squirrly chick who likes to sing has a persona to?... Huh... Did EVERYONE just have a persona? Seriously! Hyde has one, Blaez has one, Katz has one!... Heck he'd bet even that weird DJ he met last night had one!... Sigh... when everyone has special powers... it's not special any more...

"W-Well! Alright then... O-On to question two! If you are chosen to be a ranger, will you fight for humanity above all else, and place humanity before the Reasons of any Angel?" Jack regained his composure.... slightly," In addition... How would you go about helping me... exactly..."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:53 pm

"Teehee. I knew it. You're one too, right? I mean, I saw your name pop up on the broadcast, and Hyde mentioned your name as well... so, yeah. I guess that gives us one thing in common then, right?" Mae tilted her head slightly, showing her usual bright smile. She couldn't exactly blame him for the reaction. Mae had basically been just as suprised to hear that most of her friends were Users just like herself. "Yeah, you remember those three days that I was called in sick? Yeah, I was kidnapped then. Julian Remmings, if you know who he is, saved me..." The moment Mae mentioned Julian's name, her cheeks turned somewhat pink for a second before returning back to their original color.

"Of course I will! I can't just stand here doing nothing while you all go out there risking life and limb saving the world, when I can do the same, now can I?" Mae's face was filled with determination. After Julian had saved her, she wanted to do the same for others. And this was one way to get that done...

"As far as helping goes... I have my ways. We need to build you some confidence." She smiled. "Starting with casual stuff. I'm by no means an expert on the subject, but I'll do whatever I can to help you out."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:41 pm

"Broadcast?... Oh yeah... I forgot all about that!" It was an odd feeling to feel your inner self face palm... kinda like a feeling of deep inner shame that you don't quite feel relates to your self but you can't help but feel horrible about it... Kinda like watching your friend make a fool of them self in your cloths.... again... weird...

"Oh so that's where you were...and here I thought you were captured by an ancient space witch..." Those words left Jacks mouth as easily as if he were telling the time... he must have honestly believed that."Julian?... Heh... He your're Boy Toy?" Jack laughed and winked at Mae. He would laugh for a moment before he sighed and grabbed his clipboard once again.

"Ah, we have fun here... Alright Question 3! Do you currently fallow an Angel? And if you do, if the time came to chose between the angel and the freedom of the human race, what would you chose" Jack asked as if he was asking about her references... He was so complacent about this kinda stuff now-a days....

"A-And Question 4!" Jack turned slightly pink at this question..."D-Do you think the ladies like Men in Full Red Body Suits? Or should I just wear the helmet and leave the suit at home when I go out?"... WELL SHE OFFERED TO HELP DIDN'T SHE?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:52 am

Now it was Mae's turn to blush. "M-Maybe..." She avoided Jacks eyes, looking up at the ceiling with her cheeks turning pink. "I do like him, you know... N-now since I said it, you have to do the same!" She puffed up her cheeks, pouting slightly. It's funny how conversations change eh?

"I don't follow any of them as of now. I haven't even seen one, aside from the one in the broadcast." She had heard everything about the angels from Hyde... Apparently, they were hiding in worlds parallel to our own. Mae could only assume that there was one in that desert where she awakened...

"Leave both at home! Dress up in something... else. Like... Something more casual, yet fancy-ish. But reds does suit you though. Maybe a pair of dark red jeans and a white t-shirt or something, I dunno. I need to take you on a shopping trip with Trinny. Maybe that'll help!" Did he seriously suggest going in a Ranger Suit...?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:41 am

So Mae had a Boyfriend.... heheh... Oh old Jack would be getting quite a lot out of this one. He would have to meet this "Julian". Much like he had done for Blaez and Nagisa, Jack would make sure the two of them were happy and in love forever! Because That's what good friends do! They meddle in your personal life and pester your crush until they go out with you out of shear desperation.... Yep!

"I see I see... Now Question 5: Do you think ladies will like the beard? Or should I get rid of it? I mean I like it... but if it's getting in the way of me finding true love it's gotta go... What do you think?" Jack began to take notes on Mae's answers... "Also... uh... sure! I don't know who Trinny is but I'd be more then happy to get some new duds... As long as it's red... I... I can only wear red..."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:02 am

"That's up to personal taste. If you like it, keep it and see what works. As long as you don't let it grow too much, I think it works fine on you." Mae took a good look at Jack, scanning him from top to bottom. "Hrm... I might be able to help you find something that suits you. Red works fine on you, but maybe we should mix and match different colors, to see what works. " Jack wasn't a completely hopeless case. He was willing to change. And that was a step in the right direction. "Now, is there any paticular girl you have your eyes on?" Mae almost jokingly wanted to say 'Me?' just to tease him, but she resisted. "As far as who Trinny is... She's a friend of mine... A fashionista of sorts, if you will." That was one very good word to describe the seven year old. Fashionista.

"Is there anything else you wanna ask me, now that you have my attention?" Mae giggled.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:29 pm

"Hmmm... No not really... Oh uh right... Ranger stuff or whatever... Uh" Jack flipped through a few papers. He had gotten WAY off track. Luckily he asked the important questions already so the rest didn't really matter. Mae seemed to be pretty eager to join and do good so he didn't see any reason NOT to offer her the position of Pink ranger... In fact Jack tried to think of any cons to having Mae be pink and came up with nothing...

They were already friends, she was trust worthy, she seemed to have a gentle and kind heart, and most of all she seemed to be eager to help Jack with his love life... which was a HUGE plus... There was only one more question Jack could think to ask.

"If you were to join the rangers, would you be willing to fallow commands and orders during combat, now I'm not saying you have to do everything the red ranger says, but just remember that we would be a team, and a team doesn’t work if we're all off doing our own thing. Ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:56 am

"I'm very much a team player, Jack. I can cover a small number of roles. I can heal if necessary, and I have some offensive capabilities as well.... If you'll have me on board that is. I'm capable of leading a small group should it be necessary... I don't like the leader role... but I can take it should you be unavailable... or something." Yeah... That was one thing Mae could do... Lead. Being a sort of morale booster for everyone else, because no matter how grim it gets, Mae would never lose hope. As long as there is a slim chance of survival, Mae would struggle all the way to get everyone out safely. "I will give it my all. I'll keep you all alive and well even if it is the last thing I do."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:42 am

"Hmmm... Well Mae. I must say you are the single most,andonly, qualified aplicant I have! So it is with great pride that I offer you this!" Jack made an exagurated wooshing sound and pulled a large pink box out from under the table and presented it to Mae. Jack knew Mae would make an exilent ranger. She was kind, honest, and had a hero's heart.

"Welcome to the True Self Sentai Personanger, Ranger pink!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty in Pink (Mae)   Pretty in Pink (Mae) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty in Pink (Mae)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next