Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:13 pm

"Are the guys there that bad?" Cocking an inquisitive brow, Julian settled his silver gaze on Michael. Most of the people at Zela Acadamy seemed alright. Maybe Michael just had rotten luck when it came to club members. Or it was possible no one else took the club seriously and that irked the senior. If it could happen in the basketball club, what stopped it from occurring in arts and music?

After taking another sip, the teen set his glass back on the bartop, resting an elbow on the faintly polished surface. "I guess if there's so few members, your club hasn't done any competitions or anything, huh?"
Back to top Go down
CyMakhai

CyMakhai

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:39 am

Julian's question inadvertedly triggered a small flare in Michael's mind. His brain ticking at the question..."Are the guys there that bad?"... No... It wasn't just those guys... Humans in whole were bad... Terrible filthy blind beings... He held his glass for a moment, finishing his sip as his grip tightened fairly harshly, and his teeth grit a little. A shift in the man's visible mood for a brief moment before he spoke equally as harsh as he appeared. "Yes..."They" are terrible people...Freaking...Imbeciles... Not worth my time... I don't know why I give them even a sliver of my attention..." They, of course, in his terms referring to all people, forever, everywhere... But in terms of how it came out, Julian may read it as referring to his Club mates.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:41 am

...Ooookay. Despite the urge to give Michael a long, searching look or stare at him for a few minutes, Julian managed to keep a straight face, contrasting sharply with his companion's sudden shift in demeanor. Seriously, though, that was a bit of a harsh description of the people in his club. Maybe it was an artist thing?

Propping his chin on his upturned palm, the teen gazed passively at the wall in front of him, offering in a calm tone, "Pity?" It was a valid suggestion, actually. If Michael really dspised the other members so much, what other explanation could there be otherwise?
Back to top Go down
CyMakhai

CyMakhai

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 2:12 pm

...Damn. That was actually a very valid reason right there. Michael looked to Julian for a moment, as the words registered in his head, before joining his companion in staring at the wall. Taking a sip of his own water while he let that just... Fester, for the time being."..So I spoke a lot about my stuff... Shouldn't you take a turn to complain or express parts of your life now?" You say with a smirk, though in truth you're trying to find an out for the ordeal of a situation you feel you had placed yourself in.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:47 pm

"What do you want me to say?" Julian responded mildly, glancing back at Michael. He really didn't feel the need to complain about anything; anything that the other guy could understand, after all. And what was he supposed to "express"? The last thing Julian was going to do would be blather on about pointless crap, seeing as there was no rhyme or reason to do so. "I could talk about my life, but I doubt you'd be that interested. I'd probably bore you to death."
Back to top Go down
CyMakhai

CyMakhai

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:47 am

He shrugged once, simply. "Try me. Trust me, it can't be anything less boring than the things I hear at work all the time." Snickering just a littlebit, as he took time to think about the little bistro he worked at. Every day people would come in and buy cofee then sit around and complain all about their lives and all about work and stupid crap, older people would complain the coffee was cold despite it being fresh... Ah people. Such a waste of time...
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:56 pm

After taking a small sip of water and chuckling lightly, Julian conceded with a, "Heh, fine. Don't blame me if you start snoring though." Alright, now...what the hell should he talk about? They already covered school clubs...classes?...no, that was sure to bore everyone to death...

A second passed before the teen hit upon a topic that might be good. "I just moved to Azores about a month ago. It's not quite as exciting as California was, but I guess it's alright." fully turning his head to look at Michael, he let a curious smile twitch at his lips. "You been on these islands for a while?"
Back to top Go down
CyMakhai

CyMakhai

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Michael nodded once, downing some more of his water before sitting the glass back down. Speaking up shortly, "Majority of my life, if I remember correctly. I was born in the wealthier spots in town, and I've lived the same up till recently. I moved out, got my own apartment in town, and I've been working to maintain it." There was a hell more to your story then that but... Well, Julian didn't deserve to have that talk.. No one did. There was a brief eye twitch as those thoughts roll around in your head, as you decide to ask, "What was California like?"
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 12:26 am

"Hm...Loud and sunny, I guess. There's always something going on. Sort of like Penecia, you could say, but it looks more like San Malarus." Julian let out a soft chuckle. "Maybe that's why I like it here. It looks like home without the people." He had to admit, San Malarus was a lot quieter. It was a welcome change for when he wanted to be alone or needed to focus on something. Azores was pretty convenient, really; if he needed hype, he went to Penecia. When he'd had his fill, it was time to go back home.

Fixing Michael with a curious look, the teen continued. "How's living on your own? The freedom must be nice, but I'd imagine the rest would be a little stressful, considering you're still in school and all."
Back to top Go down
CyMakhai

CyMakhai

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:23 pm

Michael shrugged once, "I mean... I hate that I basically have to do everything by myself. That I've got no one there to cook or help clean, but... I've adjusted. It's also kind of nice to have a room where if the neighbors are loud I just have to kick the wall really hard to let them know to shut the eternal hell up." Cackling a little to himself, because it was more like put a hole through the wall some times to make sure the opposing knew just how close to getting an ass beating they were. Michael's private time was sacred.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Julian couldn't help but let out a light chuckle at Michael's solution to noisy neighbors. Not the most tactful, but most probably very effective. After all, a loud thunk would probably get anyone's attention, and if it sounded angry enough, most people would clam up immediately. "That part sounds convenient. No need to leave the house to get their attention." Picking up his glass again, he took another swallow of water, leaving the cup empty save or one or two droplets of water clinging to the bottom. "Do you work in San Malarus?" For someone living on his own, it would probably be better to get a job in the area. The subway didn't cost very much to ride, but unless you bought a pass or something, that little fee could grow pretty damn fast.
Back to top Go down
CyMakhai

CyMakhai

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 5:29 am

"Mmm... Yes, actually. I believe I said I work as a bistra within a small diner type business. I'm a wizard with cofee, much like I am at grazing the keys of a piano with my own grace and the like. So... It pays well, it gets me out... And it gets me rumors like tonight's show that I came to be a part of... Suprisingly effective, this job." That and it was where you were paying for the aforementioned holes in the aforementioned walls. After all, can't have the acadamy getting their underwear in knots over you trying to get peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:03 pm

"Grazing the keys with his grace"? Little arrogant, wasn't he? Julian cast a side-long glance at Michael before focusing on the back of the bar, nodding is head a bit. "Sounds like a pretty sweet deal. You must be pretty good at what you do." Or luck. Luck could play a big part in job hunting. But if he said that, he might offend this guy; after all, suggesting that luck and not talent landed him the gig would probably rub Michael the wrong way, if he really was as caught up in himself as that little comment suggested. "Coffee isn't normally my thing, but that maybe I just haven't had the right people making it." Quirking up one side of his mouth in a lopsided smile, the teen turned his silver eyes to the male sitting next to him. "Maybe I should stop by that place sometime."
Back to top Go down
CyMakhai

CyMakhai

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:32 pm

He nodded, pulling out one of the cards in his pocket to hand to Julian to let him know just where the place was. Well, Adress wise. Downing what was left of his water as he eyed around the club a moment. "Feel Free. I'll make sure you get a drink on the house. Meals I can't control though. That's not my control..." He chuckled a little. Ammending his shades once more as he proceeded on with his next course of inquiry. "I think things are dieing down enough we can head out. We can chill or I can see you at work sometime. Your call, Julian.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:14 pm

Pushing his glass to the side a little, Julian accepted the card, glancing over the front of it. ...Wait a second...this was the place Matthew visited on his way to work in the mornings. So the place with the "damn good coffee" was where Michael worked? Huh. Small world. The teen fingered the edges of the card as Michael spoke, offering a slight smile. "Thanks. I'll look forward to some good coffee, then." It was a pretty nice gesture on this guy's part. Some parts of this talk had been a little off-putting, but maybe that was just him jumping to conclusions. Maybe this guy wasn't quite as bad as those little hints implied.

"They did?" Julian turned his head and glanced over his shoulder. Sure enough, the crowd had thinned out some. Not too much, but just enough to squeeze out the door. "Well then." Tilting slightly in his seat, he reached one hand into his pocket, pulling out his iPod a moment later. A quick undoing of the LOCK sent the time blazing across the screen. "Sorry, looks like I'll have to go with option B this time." As he spoke, Julian slid off the chair and stuffed both his phone and business card into his jeans' pocket, flashing an apologetic smile at Michael. "Guess I'll see you at work. Or school. Whichever comes first. See you, Michael." Julian gave a slight wave before walking off and threading through the lingering crowd, intent on getting home as soon as possible.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)   Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night at the Ruxbe-... No. (Closed, Makhai + Jule)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next