Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Let's give this a go! [Naito]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Let's give this a go! [Naito] Empty
PostSubject: Let's give this a go! [Naito]   Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:57 pm

It wasn't an usual occurence that Hibiki would go out of his way to a place like this. Sure, he enjoyed scoping places out, but there wasn't much to see in Hayabusa generally. Most of the place was the park, which wasn't bad, but still. There were many other places where one could go to relax. And that wasn't what Hibiki was intending with this one. Sure, he could probably use a break, after the whole fiasco at the Shrine, but sadly there was no time for that. They had to push on, and prepare themselves for the fight against the Gods. And yes, Kahn did say to actually take a rest till he called them together again, being in his leadership mode, but Hibiki figured it wouldn't hurt if he felt like he could. They needed to get stronger to win this, there was no way around that. Kahn was the one to want to protect his comrades no matter what, but that didn't mean Hibiki wanted to just follow behind and let him do everything. It was a team effort in the end, so he should give his best too, even when not prompted, right?

Right now, Limbo was out of question for training, as they had learned that going in was only making the situation worse, therefore the option left was to get a human sparring partner. And there weren't many choices in the first place. Ruo was missing, Destiny didn't seem like the fighting type, and he was trying not to bother Kahn, who appeared to be going on his own agenda. Coming to a conclusion, he wasn't totally sure he wanted to risk the one person left, but what choice did he have if he wanted to go through with this? That was, if Naito even considered it worth his time. He knew the silver haired teen could be a bit of hard to get around. Well, it wasn't as if there was a fee for trying. For now, Hibiki kept pacing around the farther part of Hayabusa, surrounded by woods, waiting to see if his companion would show up. He wasn't really fond of being alone, but it was obvious one would not do this with people around, hence the slightly sheltered place. The image of a fight in a park was a bit funny though.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Let's give this a go! [Naito]   Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:02 pm

Hibiki wasn't even sure whether he had expected better or worse from this, but one thing was certain at least, and that was Naito being himself. Of course he would ask something along these lines, that was almost a given. But he had come, so it was better than nothing at all. Hibiki was sort of glad Kahn wasn't around, because he figured the redhead would not take such wording well, with his views on the situation. ''A rescue mission on one's own would be a death wish, and the hero factor would change nothing about that.'', he'd say, attempting to sound calm about it. He didn't come here for an argument, so he wasn't really going to try and rebutt to whatever Naito would say. It'd just be a waste of time on their part. His current companion went to analyze the subject, clearly stating that they shouldn't bother with saving Ruo at this point. Hibiki couldn't deny there was some truth to it, even though it sounded cruel towards her. They were walking on a thin thread already, and couldn't afford to act on a whim. It was still sad that they let it happen in the first place. But there was no way to change the past, and they would have to move forth with what they had at their disposal.

''Not advice, really. I am aware it would be a dangerous task to go and try to rescue her right now, you needn't remind me of that. It is true that the Gods are a more prominent problem at this point, that's all I'd say to that.''
Hibiki would shrug lightly. He wasn't particularly happy about this conversation, and while he saw the point, he did not want to talk about it much. It just wasn't a pleasant topic. Really, who would enjoy talking about their friend in this way. ''From that, I'd choose the former. I believe we had wasted enough time already, did we not? There isn't much else to do, as the others are doing their own things apparently.'', he'd say, meeting Naito's stare. He wasn't sure whether the part about waiting till Ueitawa turns red was supposed to be a joke of a sort, as with the silverhaired teen, you never knew where exactly you stood, but in whichever case, he wasn't in a humorous mood right now, after a conversation like that. This was going to be a very interesting meet, indeed...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Let's give this a go! [Naito]   Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Someone was surprisingly in the mood to talk today, although Hibiki was starting to feel as if Naito was trying to mock him in any way possible. Or at least point out everything there was. This wasn't particularly what he wanted to deal with right now, but he'd have to humor the silverhaired teen. Maybe there was a reason for this talk? He didn't even know anymore. ''Well, it would make sense. You weren't there for the discussion, but the man that had been controlled by the Mask told us that the Killer was just his 'Other Self' that was trying to achieve the goal in their own way. Whatever that meant. But it'd suggest that Marah probably knew or had something that didn't sit well with the Mask, and therefore the Killer went for him too, if he is this Other Self as it was said. And it's not as if we aren't trying to figure it out, but it's not that easy. There is still a number of people the Killer could be, even if we assume it is someone from the school.'', he'd say before thinking on the following question for a while. It was true that he disliked harming people, but if it was for the good of majority, he knew he'd have to make an exception when it came down to that. The Killer deserved that, didn't they? It was a distasteful thing to murder like that. ''I won't deny that I dislike the idea of killing someone, but if it has to be done, like in that situation, I wouldn't back off. The death of one person is still better than letting them kill countless others, as twisted as it is.''

Hibiki would sigh lightly. This conversation was far from his tastes, and he didn't want to think about that much, but Naito did have a point. It was just unpleasant to ponder on. He knew he'd have to though, when it came to that in the future. 'Great..' Now this turned to a discussion about him following orders. That...was a tough one. What was he to say to that? He didn't really feel like rebelling against others just to prove his point in a tight situation such as this. ''Don't worry, I remember that conversation well. I know what you're reffering to, but I haven't had a reason to do anything else so far. It's not that I couldn't act on my own, but I don't find it worth it most of the time. Besides, I wouldn't be here if I simply followed orders. Kahn, did practically tell us to rest until he calls us up, after you left off, and I doubt this counts as that. And I wonder how does losing Ruo factor in all of this, as you were the first to get caught by it, because you decided to smash the thing. You were lucky it didn't take off with your body in the first place. She was less fortunate apparently, and it could have went for either of us, not just her. There are many factors in this, so I don't think you can simply say it's a fault of not acting. Just saying. Or would you have preffered any of us got killed by trying some stunt?  As for what I want, I assure you it's not orders, but thanks for offering. I just thought it would be better to get ahead on either training or something on the case, and the rest were practically busy. Destiny isn't the battle type, and I wasn't about to consider Kahn, as he wast the one to call for rest. But whatever you say.'' It wasn't often that Hibiki took the bait, as they say, but he was really staring to have enough of this. He had not wanted an argument to come out of this, but he was starting to realize that maybe that was just wishful thinking on his part. Naito knew how to be pushy. If that's how he wanted it, the he'd have it so, as much as it wasn't Hibiki's style. But he'd adapt, if necessary. He was willing to go with most things, but this was getting a bit too far. Just what was Naito's deal really? Was he trying to make him angry? Well, it would be too late to regret being blunt about it either way. And maybe if this worked, he would consider deaing with Naito in that fashion more often. He wasn't a fan of being thrown around just for the sake of it, if he could help it. If it was for a good case, be it, but not like this.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Let's give this a go! [Naito]   Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:08 am

((Blah, I knew I was forgetting about needing to post somewhere >.>))

''I didn't expect that you would.''
, Hibiki would shrug slightly. He chose not to comment on the part of Naito questioning his resolve, as he had about enough of that conversation. Still, he did kind of wonder if that was the only reason Naito actually prodded into him like that. Well, to each their own. Hibiki would blink a little, noticing that the other teen had two weapons this time around. 'When did that happen?' He didn't even know that was a thing until now. Well, good to know either way.

''Alright, if that's what you want.'', Hibiki didn't really mind who went first, as he doubted that would change anything. Naito apparently wasn't going to use his Persona yet, which probably meant he was confident enough to fight without it. Well, he was indeed pretty strong, so it didn't seem impossible. Summoning his scythe into his right hand, he'd just keep it there, opting to follow up with summoning his Persona. In a way, he wanted to see what Naito would do. Though he knew the teen's Persona had some powerful physical moves, and that would surely hurt if it came to that. No pain, no gain, eh? But he did somewhat hope he wouldn't have to take that straight ahead.

Thoughts aside, Byakko would swipe his tail excitedly as he appeared. The tiger's blue eyes focused on Naito for a moment, before sending forth a wave of lightning, that would be at about the level of his opponent's waist, hoping to keep him aback, if anything. Those blades would surely hurt in a close range. Hibiki would stay where he was for now, keeping his weapon ready, as he figured Naito might be smart enough to get to him anyway. Better be prepared.

Stats:

Attack:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Let's give this a go! [Naito]   Let's give this a go! [Naito] EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:22 am

Well, this was interesting. Hibiki had to admit he did not really expect Naito to just take the blow, but if that's the way he wanted it. There maybe was a reason for it, aside from letting Naito ridicule him again. Just because he could take it, it did not mean being completely weak. But everyone had didfferent opinions apparently. ''If you say so.'' Hibiki wasn't in the mood to argue about that anymore. And even less so during a fight. It was all the same either way.

Surprisingly, Naito decided to go after Byakko, rather than him. Not that Hibiki had any spare time to wonder why. Byakko was definitely not enjoying the close distance, and would back away a few steps, while sending another wave of lightning towards his opponent to keep him away. Meanwhile, Hibiki would make his way around, to get behind Naito, as he was playing with his sword. When getting to a close enough range, he would swipe his scythe from the right, in an attempt to get the sharp blade in front of Naito to block his movement. He wouldn't try and slice him yet, waiting to see the result of Byakko's attack first. Sure, that might not be the best if the other chooses to turn around somehow and slash at him with his swords, but in that case, he'd have to worry about the blade behind his back later. And the lightning itself, as the wave would most likely make a hit at around that time.

Stats:

Attack:

Passives:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's give this a go! [Naito]   Let's give this a go! [Naito] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's give this a go! [Naito]
Page 1 of 1