Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Visitors (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

Visitors (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors (Open)   Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Gabby could only feel as if she were being treated like a child when Soki dragged her into a different room on a lower level. She would be pouting, but she was to mature to act that way. When the two of them where finally alone, the woman would begin speaking to her. It began by her telling Gabby that her way of passing along information was ineffective, “I didn’t have a lot of options. I needed to tell her so that she would know that Lori wasn’t lying to her. Besides, the only tool of aggression I have would probably have gotten me thrown in jail much faster.” In her head, Hippocamp was laughing under its breath. She only realized what Soki was trying to get at with the next statement out of her mouth. She had said it: that she herself must have had a Persona, or she would be able to see the doors. She was both excited and nervous at the mention of this. Either Soki was someone she could trust and turn to or she was just another enemy. She didn’t know by this point. So, she would give as little information as she could, “Limbo may be involved, but if it is, I wouldn’t know where the killer is inside of it. Mostly, I only know what Lori knew, or thought, about the case. As for the man in jail right now, he’s too weak to be the killer. The killer can cover an entire room in blood with one attack. The man who was arrested, couldn’t even scratch me. Then again, it’s not as though I care. In retrospect, he may be more useful behind bars than having freedom.”
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Visitors (Open)   Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:25 pm

The young woman stretched out her arms as she listened to the blonde explain her case. This was surely a strange situation, hmm? Well, she had seen worse in her time. It seemed imperative that this girl wished for the Detective to know the truth, which was rather dangerous as humans who were aware of Shadows would most likely be more open to be targeted by them. Of course, that was simply a theory. Soki tapped her cheek in thought as the young girl went on about how Limbo was involved and how the Killer they had behind bars was too "weak". If that was the case, did that mean she simply was stronger than him, and he was her definition of weak? For a little girl, she spoke pretty boldly about her situation. It must have taken some courage for someone her own sister's age to step up to the plate. She was the definition of adorable. The silver haired woman had balled up her fist and pressed it against her lips as she looked towards the little girl with burning red cheeks. If she had her whip on her, she wouldn't have been able to control herself.

Clearing her throat, the woman regained her composure. "I see. Well then, do you have any suspects on who this killer is? If you want to bring that Detective to your side, the best bet is bringing her evidence or atleast some kind of lead that makes this suspect look guilty instead. Then, knowing how eager she is to question someone, she will most likely take interest in this new subject. Just going up to her with no proof and saying all of this will do nothing but give you a first class ticket to a cell next by the weakling you spoke of before." Soki gave a nonchalant yawn as she patted her mouth with her hand and followed with a stretch. "If this is truly a matter of the supernatural, I cannot sit by and watch it continue. It is my job to keep such things under control. I'll lend you my support. My name is Tsurinai Soki, what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Visitors (Open)   Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:03 pm

Gabby would look away, slightly embarrassed, “Honestly, I don’t have any theories of my own. I just started looking at this case recently. Lori had a few ideas, but I’m not certain how to check them out.” She sighed, “I’m only a first year at the academy and it’s not really open anymore, so I don’t have a way to even get to them, let alone find evidence to give the detective. Besides, everything I have resides in the realm of the supernatural. I’m pretty limited right now.” She would give a smile to Soki, “If you want to help despite the fact that I’m having a difficult time at the moment, I’d be really grateful. Like I said before, my name is Gabby. Well, that’s what people call me, anyway.” She nodded, “I’ll do my best to help you. I want to protect this world from the other side too.”
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Visitors (Open)   Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:05 pm

"What a brave little girl..." The Tsurinai woman thought this to herself as she stood from her seat and crossed her arms beneath her chest. Giving a tired smile, the woman would move a strand of silver hair behind her ear. "Very well. I'll assist you since the responsibility would fall upon me either way." Soki gave a nod before closing her eyes and pondering to herself. "Though having no clues is rather troublesome, huh? I have no idea how you expected to get that Detective on your side with none of this stuff. You have to think more, Gabby my dear." The mysterious tapped her head before reaching into her lab coat and removing her cellphone. "If we need to find evidence, and it's in the closed school, then how about we just go there? I'm sure there are more ways to enter the school than just the front gates. Surely our killer must have left some sort of clues behind. Though, are you sure you're telling me everything? Is this all the information you have?" The young woman looked towards the girl with narrowed eyes, as if she were questioning the integrity of what she were saying. How could she have no suspects? What kind of joke was that?
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Visitors (Open)   Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:31 am

Gabby’s eyes lit up as Soki said she would help her. A large smile crossed her face, “Thank you, miss Soki.” She hung her head so she didn’t have to look the woman in the eyes, “I was hoping I could prove that the supernatural exists. She really can’t do anything when it comes to this case. She only people who stand a chance are the ones who can move in the red areas. Everyone else won’t even realize what’s happening around them.” She watched as Soki took out her cell phone. She couldn’t imagine what she was doing with it, “Getting into the school will not be easy. My guess is that we’d have to either get in through a window or a back door somewhere. I’d wear gloves though. Breaking into a school is sort of illegal.” She lowered her eyes as Soki asked if she was telling her everything, “There is something else I know.” If she wanted this woman’s help, she would have to be upfront with her. Normally, she wouldn’t care, but she was desperate, “The killer knows about Persona and creates a red zone when he murders. My guess is that’s how he keeps getting away. I’ve never seen his face, but I have seen how he kills. He seems to use screens. He got to Lori through a broken laptop and television screen. He also isn’t a weakling.” She had to think a little bit more, “He also knew Lori. He said he thought she was brilliant. She was also taken out because she was investigating the incidents.” She knew that Soki might leave now that she said that, but she had a right to know. After all, Gabby knew and she was still ready to follow what few leads she had.
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Visitors (Open)   Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:08 pm

Soki began to twirl a finger in her hair as she looked at the younger female with narrowed eyes. "So the Killer said she was brilliant huh? You seem to know alot about this Killer yet you seriously have no suspects? I'm not dumb, Darling. Give me names. This conversation will go no where if you do not tell me more." The Tsurinai woman spoke with a bored, but blunt tone in her last statement. She wasn't really interested in the small details, especially since this little girl seemed to know so much about the current incident. Why she wasn't saying more was mind boggling. Do she even want this Killer caught and her little friend avenged? The pale faced woman could only tap her finger upon her cheek while awaiting a clear answer. Perhaps it would have been easier to hand her over to the police. They'd surely get some information with their more rough methods of questioning, wouldn't they?
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Visitors (Open)   Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Gabby began to puff up her cheeks. This conversation was starting to get to her, “I really have no suspects. I only know about what Lori knew.” She didn’t know what else to say. If anything, she was starting to get annoyed, “You really want to look at someone, look at the teachers. It’s the only thing I sort of understand. I don’t know why, but Lori thought about them at some point. I don’t really know who he is though. Abu- something. He’s the third year teacher, I think.” She barely knew half on what was in her head now. She had to think on it more, “Aburai. That’s who Lori was suspicious about. Personally, I don’t know who he is.” She let out a sigh, “Can’t give you much more than that. I barely know what’s going one past a certain point. If that helps, good. If not, I have nothing.”
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Visitors (Open)   Visitors (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:57 pm

The Mistress of Death stood from her chair and walked over to the younger one named Gabby. Patting the girl's head, the woman gave a tired smile. "You've done fine, dear. As long as I have a name, things should be alright." With this done, the silver haired woman would open the door and speak loudly, just incase some police officers were listening in. "Alright, young one. Go home and get plenty of rest! Doctors orders!" Soki gave the girl a wink before turning the corner and heading down the hall. She had alot to think about, and alot of data to retrieve on this Aburai fellow. It was a shame she was not a regular in Ueitawa, then perhaps she would have met him before. Though, she did have her connections to the school from her own little brother and Shi. She'd have to ask one of them if they had ever encountered the man before. If anything, Naito was rather reliable even though he feint hatred for his kin. She'd most likely ask him first if he knew anything of the man. Yes, that sounded like a pretty good plan. She couldn't help but yawn in agreement with herself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitors (Open)   Visitors (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visitors (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2