Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Man's Worth "Android 00"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

A Man's Worth "Android 00" Empty
PostSubject: A Man's Worth "Android 00"   A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:20 am

Its been two days since Kogami’s last encounter with them . “He made a phonecall ahead of time as he goes to visit the man that basically kicked his ass. He needed a change, how could a human being fight like that. He had to know, and came across the door as he knocked and waited. “Hmm…. Hello?” Kogami waited patiently, he didn’t care how long he had to wait in front of that door.
Back to top Go down
★ Android 00

★ Android 00

PostSubject: Re: A Man's Worth "Android 00"   A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

The resonance of arcade machines echoed through the flourishing establishment. Workers in matching uniforms zipped through the grand arcade with smiles on their faces and eagerness to help any customer that needed any kind of assistance. Children, teenagers, and adults alike occupied the flashing video-games; these games ranging from racing simulators, retro gaming, fighters, sports, and even ticket games. Yes, all seemed to be going extremely well in the blistering establishment. Kogami would walk through the massive entrance and notice this; the smell of delicious hitting him from every direction while hyperactive children rushed past him. The teenager wasted no time, he'd nonchalantly stroll to the cashiers desk and flash the business card in possession. The teenage girl at the desk examined the card with a firm glare, upon deeming it 100% authentic. She'd smile at the teenager and speak. "One moment please." The enthusiastic cashier rushed off into the back to retrieve another body who was hired to handle such situations. A few moments later, the cashier erupted from the back; directly behind her a bodacious woman with blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and a rather 'intimidating' facial expression. She was extremely tall; even taller than the tycoon that owned the Arcade. She'd approach the boy and glare down at him.

"I've been expecting you. Please, right this way."
A Man's Worth "Android 00" AZdx7i2
Agito Samantha
Bad-Ass Secretary
~Too sexy for you~

She'd lead Kogami to the back of the establishment. The short walk involved a series of locked doors that required both fingerprint and eye scans. The duo came to a metal door with a surveillance camera overhead; the little device locking on the two upon coming within its surveillance range. "Here we are. Mister Puzzle has already been notified of your arrival. So please, when you're ready to enter, knock on the door before going in." With that being said, the bodacious secretary made her departure and left the child alone. As soon as Kogami knocked on the metallic door, it swung open inward reveling the den of Alphonse.  

"Sup?"

A voice from within the dim room spoke; the voice undoubtedly Alphonse's. Now, Kogami just needed to enter the din and state his reasoning for being there. Though the reason was more than obvious, The Tycoon wanted to here it from the teenager himself.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Man's Worth "Android 00"   A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:41 am

“Hey, please excuse my intrusion….” Kogami said this calmly as he proceeds to walk inside. Kogami then takes a seat and looks around the establishment. “ It’s been a while since we met, I would first want to thank you for taking the time to meet with me. I was serious about joining, but I guess I was a little immature back then. Allot has changed, and I had plenty to think about since that day. About who I am, my own place in the world, and what im doing with my life. It seems to me that I was granted this great power to do whatever I wanted with it, but with no guaranteed direction. Soki’s current ambition was to learn more about limbo and shadows, and the probably have many hidden objectives beyond that.…” Kogami then swallows hard, he was a little nervous at the fact that he was speaking his mind. “ However, with criminal record, work is becoming scarce. I wouldn’t want to remain a delinquent for the rest of my life, and im not much of a liar. I seek to be a part of your ranks, because along the way, I feel as if I can find my own answer if I do. My whole entire being was run completely through emotions, but I don’t think that’s all there is to me..it cant be just anger can it? And if it is.....why? … Saying it in such a way…im not sure if im trying to tell you something…or convince myself of something different entirely.
Back to top Go down
★ Android 00

★ Android 00

PostSubject: Re: A Man's Worth "Android 00"   A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:26 pm

The Tycoon listened to the words of the teenager as he stood off in the corner; leering outside the wide open window and examining the everyday life of Shibakuzoi. Now, the Android was indeed expecting the boy, but not THIS soon; hell, it hasn't even been a full 48 hours yet. But regardless, he smiled to himself; he couldn't help but respect the child's ambitions and goals. The chiseled 'man' stood shirtless with a glass of luxurious wine in his firm grip. He'd gentle rotate the glass; the content within the cup whirling in pool like motions. But a few things spoken by Kogami sat a little uneasy with the Android. He'd voice these 'concerns', but only after making himself presentable. The Tycoon would down the sweet wine within the glass with a few gulps and place the cup upon the counter behind him.

"Seems like you have this all figured out, Kogami. But it's only been two days; are you sure you simply aren't jumping the gun here?"  

He'd ask; his footsteps trailing off to yet another room in the back of the den. The Android would go and retrieve a solid white tanktop. He'd put it on with one motion and head back out towards the teenager.

"You say you have a criminal record? What for exactly? The Tsurinai group pays little to no mind to such records if they don't interfere with what we seek to accomplish. In other words: We care little about your criminal background; within reason of course. If you don't feel comfortable in telling me, that is perfectly fine. However, if I must find it on my own time and I deem your charges 'troublesome' we may have a few issues. So it's best for you to come clean now."  

Alphonse explained with a calm tone and grabbing a chair directly across from the teenager; his almond eyes searing directly into the soul of the youth before him.

"The work we partake in can be, for the most part, 'taxing'. You've witnessed this first hand when we fought. We were testing your skill to see if you had what it took to be of any use to us. Miss Tsurinai doesn't think so, but I recognize latent talent when I see it. We all start somewhere, Mister Shibuya. So I'm willing to give you the opportunity to prove yourself, if things go well today."

The Tycoon averted his gaze off the teenager and stood from his chair.

"Would you like something to drink? I have a wide assortment of beverages."

Alphonse made his way over to the extravagant bar within the den and began preparing himself another drink. While he did this, he took the opportunity to ask the boy something a little more 'personal'.

"Your ability with the Inner-Power is quite impressive, Mister Shibuya. Some of the strongest I have seen in quite a bit. When did it come into your possession if you don't mind me asking, of course. You aren't entitled to answer this question; for I know some awakenings can be life changing and mentally scarring."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Man's Worth "Android 00"   A Man's Worth "Android 00" EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:07 pm

Truth is… I rebelled against the school. I felt cornered, and then something broke in mye causing me to overeact. It was all for this kid named abel that went out of his way to ruin my school life, he even had the student disciplinary commite force me out. It was all I had, that school was all I had when it came to anything I could call my own. I had nothing… I was alone… it made me bitter..angry..and I caused a little trouble at the school. As insignificant as my life seems, they’re going to put me away. Even though the injuries were minor..and no one died… ill be put away… so…such taxing work…. Why? What is it? Why would I risk my life? Ill tell you why…”

Kogami then thinks for a moment, then he answers. “ I feel as if I reached the point of my life, that every falling out is leading to something.... nobody wants to work with me or wants to get involved with me… I have my incompetent moments, and im desperately trying to prove myself… but who am I trying to impress? Nobody fucking cares…. And once I proved my usefulness.. would I be killed? Would I be turned in to the police? You think of all these things and it effects your actions..instead of attacking ... you end up trying to sway something else in case you would be attacked from behind.... it.... well... straight to the point.. working for your group is a means to an end. If I was to ever make something of myself, it would be because of my success. If I was to ever die… it would be because of my failure, fused with ambition and the faintest death wish... as strong as I am… and… with all the people I disappointed..with the people that tried to believe in me… I don’t have anything to live for anymore… and im only 16…. I fell that far.. and I don’t know why… but… If theres something I can do to change this… I need one more chance… just one… if you can give it to me… I have to know its not over…”

Kogami was then silent, and he responded to the question of the drink. “Waters fine, I wouldn’t want to trouble you any further. Just complaining about how much my life sucks seems a bit pathetic, id just take the water please. “ Kogami was then asked about obtaining his power, he wondered if he should fabricate a lie or tell the truth. “ It was a little bit like this now… I was given the chance to become the second in command for the student council…. When I accepted… I was granted the power..i thought I was also granted authority…. But that was a lie… everything I did was for the sake of the school.. he tried to publically crucify me…. “

Kogami then drinks the water that he received, and finished half of it with soft gulps. “No direction… no interaction with others.. the only people I have come to find myself surrounded with are other criminals.. misunderstood people society never cared about. I want to put an end to labels… those who are strong enough could make their own destiny and live the way they wanted… society’s laws… and the people who abide by them today…. Theres no freedom….
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Man's Worth "Android 00"   A Man's Worth "Android 00" Empty

Back to top Go down

A Man's Worth "Android 00"
Page 1 of 1