Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] Empty
PostSubject: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:30 pm

The Tsurinai office in Ueitawa was known to be expensive and expansive, but still had a way of keeping a subtle vibe under its belly. Tsurinai Soki had invited Shibuya Kogami and Alphonse to meet her in the office building, and the moment they entered they would be ordered to take the elevator to the basement level. Once reaching the basement level, they'd see a large empty room, filled with storage equipment that was scattered about the floor in random areas. In the center of the large flooring, Tsurinai Soki sat in a chair with a teacup in hand. One leg was folded over the other, and the silver haired woman would turn her tea cup up to take a sip. Standing across from her would be a young looking girl, spinning on her heels and dancing. She took the appearance of the young girl from the Alice in Wonderland stories, and could most likely be mistaken as a young cosplayer of some sort. Why she was there, in the Tsurinai compound, was a good question for anyone arriving to the scene then. After all, it surely didn't look like a place for business. The young woman simply watched the mysterious girl twirl in place before bowing towards her. Suddenly, the little "Alice" look alike disappeared without a trace. "Such a strange other self. What could it be implying here?" The female Tsurinai whispered to herself as she looked into her cup of tea. Placing it down on a table before her, she'd stand from her seat and await the duo who she had beckoned. There was business to be done before exploring the uncharted world she had come across, and she'd be taking these two with her. After all, none of her scientists held the adequate potential to accompany her on such a journey.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Kogami has finally arrived inside of the estate, wearing the same  kind of clothes that  he had for himself that made him low key. Afterwards, he decides to make himself useful and go out to rent a suit. “I always felt uncomfortable wearing clothes like this. “ Afterwards, Kogami went to the floor that was told to him. Most likely where his new employer was located, eh fixes his tie and goes inside the elevator. Afterwards, he looks outside the window to see how far the estate extended itself. “Wow, this girl really is loaded huh? I wonder what exactly this job requires me to do. If she knows that much about persona then what does she wants of me? Or maybe she already knows about what I know? Well, I am going to question her motives as soon as I get there.” Kogami was thinking to himself as he saw the massive scene, planning out his next moves.  Kogami was never the time to think about the before and after, he was always the kind of person who lived for today, even though he tried to look at what could become for tomorrow. However, plenty of near death experiences and looking at how his life is now, that never helped. He blamed the people, its because he had such an idea to consider the well-being of the people that he had to suffer so greatly. To suffer so greatly for nothing to be granted to him, thinking about this made him grit his teeth.  What else did she know? His name? “Shit!” Kogami mumbles to himself as he forces a smile and sees  the queen of the Tsurinai group.  Kogami makes a sharp bow to her  “Good Samaritan, at your service. “  That was the short alias he was using since he didn’t want to reveal his name to her. That would bring too much danger, and with the security here, it would be a pain in the ass  to try to outrun armed guards. His arrest would be almost imitate, and nothing good comes out of taking hostages.  Kogami had that look on his face, it was fait but you could tell. It was definitely the look of a cornered animal,  it could be at these times under extreme stress that the true potential of a human being could be shown, but that was not the case against a woman that was born as the alpha. She was above society, she was apart of the rich and yet she didn’t look down on him.  He heard of her last name before, was this a distant relative of the kendo club boy naito?  After staying in the bowing position for two minutes , Kogami decides to take a seat.  He had two options, dumb ass, or make it look like he knows as well?

“So, I guess this would count as an interview right? “ Kogami was looking around before he start to speak up, there was no jumping out of windows this time. He didn’t have a lot of faith in his persona power and didn’t even know what it was fully capable of.  “Are we waiting for someone else ?”
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:52 am

"Do not bow to me, that is a sign of weakness. Those with the Tsurinai Group do not show such signs. Simply salute." The woman spoke with a calm tone, as she placed her cup of tea down to the side and looked towards the individual with dull silver eyes. Her expression made it look like she was rather bored, if not uninterested at the current situation. She had noticed his own expressions begin somewhat strained on his way to her, and the two minute bow did not remedy this at all. Instead, the silver haired woman tilted her head, and continued to gaze towards him with a half asleep expression. Though the Tsurinai didn't care much about who this person was, she'd be blind if she couldn't tell just from facial structure. Someone dying their hair and hiding their eyes behind a pair of shades didn't work that well when you were looking them in the face, up close. However, the Tsurinai heir did not care for who he was. Whatever crimes he committed had nothing to do with her, and as such she did no action against him. Noticing him looking around, as if searching for a way to escape if something went south, the young woman couldn't help but let out a feint sigh. "You seem quite fidgety. Can't you sit still? If I wanted you dead, you wouldn't have made it down here in the first place." The Lady of Death spoke with her usual calm tone as she stretched out her arm in a nonchalant fashion. "We were waiting for another, but I've grown tired of waiting. Let's continue on here."

Now it was onto business, no more waiting around. "I once told you about creatures called Shadows. You didn't seem alto surprised, nor did you call me crazy like a normal resident of this region would have. Tell me, do you have some connection with these Shadows already? Do you know the truth about what's happening to these people here in Ueitawa?" The woman asked quite bluntly without a care in the world. There was no reason to keep such secrets, especially when most of the populace wouldn't believe you in the first place. Crossing her arms over her chest, she continued to look towards the male with a slightly bored look. Nothing seemed to faze her, hmm? Being a member of the Tsurinai Group, and its heir, she had seen many things in her life. Even as a child she was subjected to the supernatural and all the wonders it held. Where more remedial children would have ran away from such wonders, she welcomed it with open arms. After all, she wished to be like her father, a man who took the world at face value. Where people told him he couldn't go, he went. For people who wished to stand against him, he made sure they disappeared forever. This was what Tsurinai Soki was being crafted into, and over her years it had dulled her weaker senses. Atleast she liked to believe so..
Back to top Go down
★ Android 00

★ Android 00

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] 6fKGUSt Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] 6fKGUSt Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] 6fKGUSt

Alphonse entered Soki's office the way he'd normally would. He understood he may have been a little late to this sudden meeting. But he too has a life he must live; surly the heir would understand, right? Well, if she didn't, she'd quickly get over it. The Android wore an all black business suit with his trademark tinted aviator shades. He'd look at Soki then at the young youth before him. The Android gave no physical indication about his confusion on why one as young as himself was here, but the feeling was there. The two seemed to be talking about something of importance and it'll be quite rude for him to interrupt such conversations. So, he'd merely walk over to the window of the office and look out of it while he adjusted himself and made sure the fancy suit he wore was in tip top condition.

Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:32 am

“The truth? Yea… I know exactly whats going on…” Kogami then  loosens up and removes his shades. He then starts going through his hair as the dye was fading into his hands, the black  color stained his hands. “Tainted… just like the human race….”  Kogami then left off to his explanation as to what was going on. “People are getting thrown into limbo, those who lack the mental and physical capabilities are unable to survive once they are drawn into this dark abyss. The dimension of limbo itself, its also has a mind of its own…it talks.. but nothing basic like you would expect. Death threats are more like it, for such an existence of another plane to possess a form of communication is unheard of.  “ Kogami then clears his throat. “I am Kogami Shibuya, and I am a wanted criminal. Before then, I was just an ordinary student at just trying to make a difference.  The student council president offered me a seat at being his right hand man, as soon as I was accepted.. I was filled with an unbelievable power and knowledge that people  wouldn’t believe is true if I even told them.  Shadows are the embodiments of darkness.. the darkness inside people’s hearts. In reality, people could call these forms of deaths as suicide, the skeleton in your closet… the feelings you hold deep inside is the very thing that kills you.

Before Kogami continues, a grown man walks into the room. Kogami throws him a glance, then looks back at Soki?” Is this the man? Well… like I was saying.. Shadows are the embodiments of darkness, but they hardly act outside of their jurisdiction. There are some occasions,  but not for all these threats to happen frequently,  only people with power like me  would be able to achieve such a feat. Persona….” Koga was definitely spilling the beans, but he knew that she didn’t care either way.  That man with white hair looked like a security guard and  he was fucked anyway if there was no chance of escape.  “Persona is the key and my only lead, I tried to travel through limbo on 4 different occasions but failed. I also realized after my sudden outburst at the school, that there was a specific thing that was taking the form of others… for some reason… I think its my dad… or not… as naive I am  I could possibly believed that dead beat cared about me enough to re appear in my life and give me supernatural powers. But I don’t know what to believe in anymore. Maybe it’s the president playing tricks on me….  Who knows… but its giving out freebies …. It taints  your soul… and for some reason… im always angry now…  and theres a lot of people I want to kill for making me feel this way… most of all… those who control limbo can control the world.  There is plenty of things unexplained…  but its pretty obvious that I’m playing for a team that you either don’t know or understand…  or maybe you do… your bored expression boasts cockiness…  with good reason.  “Kogami looks at the grown man in the suit as well… “He probably has access to persona as well… maybe even you…  I don’t know what sick game  I got myself into… but so far…the word persona is associated with the people that are trying to kill me…but im not just going to lay down and die. You said you needed assistance... and i believe and equal exchange.  So whats it gonna be?”
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:36 pm

The woman listened to the long explanation with her usual bored expression. It was difficult to tell what was on her mind because in all honesty she looked like nothing but a blank slate. Once this Shibuya Kogami completed his explanation, the young woman stretched her arm out while giving a slight yawn. Reaching down, she'd grasp her cup of tea and raise it up to her lips for a quick sip. Once doing this, she'd lower the tea cup in the palm of her opposite hand and look back towards the one named Kogami. "My bored expression boasts cockiness? This is the first I've heard of such a thing." The Tsurinai heir spoke in an equally bored tone to her current expression. "I am not cocky in the least. The world is ever changing, and simply getting emotional over it is a waste of time. Going back to the subject at hand, I must say it is interesting. Getting killed by the skeletons in your closet is very believable, even if they do not take physical form. Secrets usually do su-.." The woman suddenly stopped speaking, as she raised a hand to her temple and rubbed it, almost like she was in a slight pain for a split second. Perhaps a suppressed memory attempting to force its way back? Could that cause such an ache? Whatever it was, she brushed it off and continued to speak. "So, you possess a Persona? Then perhaps our meeting was of fate. It does work in mysterious ways, after all. I have never heard of a being giving the power of "Persona" to people though, so that's an interesting claim. Though, seeing how you're not sure, we can only take such words with a grain of salt. I'll tell you one thing, however; living your life in anger is repulsive. When you make things personal, you lower yourself to a pitiful level. I am sure you played your fair share of parts when it came to your "falling from grace"." The woman lifted her cup of tea and took a quick sip before lowering it once again. "I'll make one thing clear. If you plan on becoming a soldier for the Tsurinai Group, you need to toss away these foolish death threats and grow up. It is unbecoming. Also you say this world Limbo could control the world? If that was the case, then why hasn't anything changed? We need more information since there is very little proof it can control anything in our existence. It's interesting if it is a sentient being, though..." The woman placed her cup on the ground and stood from her seat slowly. Stretching her arms up and giving a half assed yawn, she'd focus her dull eyes onto Alphonse before shifting back to Shibuya.

"Now regarding if we have access to Personas: I think it's fairly obvious we hold a power parallel to your own, if we know about this alternate world. From what you have just told me, you must have alot of experience with this power. You've been into Limbo four times, if I heard correctly. That's four more times than I've gone in there myself. You see, only recently have I evoked my inner strength and I have yet to use it in a combat sense. This is one of the reasons I invited you here, underground, in this large area. Simply to train this ability of mine. I need to be sure I can control it before venturing within the bowels of Limbo." The Lady of Death spoke with a calm tone as she reached into her family jacket and removed what appeared to be a gun of some sort. "I'm sure the methods we use to call forth our inner power is much different from one another. However, you're the first Persona user I've met out of the Tsurinai Group, which makes me wonder if there are many more. Would you mind showing me this hidden power of yours? In other words: Show me your Persona." Her bored voice seemed to have some life to it at that time; awaiting the male's response.
Back to top Go down
★ Android 00

★ Android 00

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:31 pm

Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] 6fKGUSt Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] 6fKGUStTroublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] 6fKGUSt

This conversation was interesting to say the least. It seemed this child had the inner power of the Persona. But the way he spoke; he made it sound like some outside force was drawing him closer to the edge of insanity. Did Soki really want to be associated with such 'unstable' company? Alphonse sighed to himself and dismissed whatever negative thoughts that were coursing through that robotic head of his. The Android knew of the other world they speak of. Hell, he even ventured within it a few times just to get a feel for what lurked in the darkness. Something evil and malicious resided in that topsy turvy world, but what? Alphonse continued to glance out the window as the two spoke. Maybe this child could provide him with the information he needs. It seems he is informed by simple trail and error which is better than nothing right now. Whatever darkness resided within that unknown world needed to be sealed away from this one by all cost. That was the Android's mission, that was the reason for his creation.

When the heir to the empire started speaking of her own inner power, Alphonse couldn't help but listen closely. It seemed she has recently unlocked this power and now seeks combat practice? The Android turned his head to the women slightly and eyed the gun firmly within her grip. So that was her envoker? Is the envoker the project she has been funded wholeheartedly? Alphonse sighed again as he took his honey golden eyes off the female. Why must she offer to throw herself in he belly of the beast? Doesn't she have more pressing matters to attend too? Regardless of these onslaught of rhetorical questions to himself. Alphonse wouldn't show his displeasure with the whole situation. He'd just stand there, listen, and wait until he was needed or asked for his opinion.

Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Vs Child:
Spoiler:

Was this women serious? Did she really want Kogami to just forget about everything that has happened to him? She considered his vengeance as a petty attempt to reclaim what was rightfully his, when he is always left with the  hard truth that  nothing is never going to change unless he starts pushing back. And what makes her so strong in the first place, she might have a social standing in the real world, but Kogami felt that he had a chance if she was going to fight him. Kogami cracked a small smile as his eyes started to change from blue to yellow, all of the white changed to gray as well. He was holding his head pretty tightly as well. “Alright, this is what you asked for huh? Sorry if my attitude seems a little unappealing to you… truth is… this anger is my strength… im just a tyrant…. “ Kogami’s sword then appears in his hand, he was also holding off his full transformation of his red shadow form. That was only used for incognito purposes, but its like the mark of chaos was itching at him. That mark burned on his chest, and he felt its because he hasn’t been taking that form for a while.  Either way, it would cause complications if anyone were to see him transform in that form. He needed a break from his regular body to carry out his plans. “Alight princess; make your shots count..! Raiza!!”  Raiza then appeared in its holy bird like  structure, holding its weapon to launch an attack  at the Tsurinai queen herself.   “Heres a small  move for starters!! Garu!”  Raiza then starts flapping its wings and creates a small wave of wind  that was heading straight forward the girl. He had a stronger spell, but he was purposely holding back. He wondered how she would handle the attack, and its been a while since he used his persona.

Garu for 39

Fortune persona= 15% more in wind attacks

Spoiler:
Lk: 14
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:41 pm

The young Tsurinai watched the male with her usual bored expression, even after he began to have physical changes. His eyes turned a hint of yellow, and he clutched his head like he was about to have a mental breakdown. Keeping a firm grip on her evoker, she continued to watch without saying a word or breaking a sweat. Hell, she almost yawned for a second. Then things began to get interested as she witnessed a blood red mist begin to focus around the young man, and his appearance turning into that what appeared to be a.. demon of sorts? Out from his subconscious came his Persona, and her eyes looked at it with their usual dull gaze. However, for once the woman was smiling at what she was seeing. It wasn't a smile of approval, or a smile of happiness. No, she smiled because perhaps she had found her new test subjects and things would be going abit more smoothly for her. Though, even she was not deaf when she listened to the male summon his Persona. He was preparing to attack her, even though she simply asked to see it for the time being. Almost on instinct she raised her evoker to her temple and pulled the trigger. In contrast to his own summoning, a power erupted from her that brought the little innocent Alice to the field of battle. It went without saying that the small form of the girl was no where near the size of the other Persona-Users Persona. Even so, Soki would holster her evoker and begin to step back as her other self stepped between the Tsurinai and the Persona. When the creature called Raiza began to flap its wings, the little Alice would raise a hand and create what appeared to be a smog of darkness before her. The wind would hit the darkness, and the two attacks would cancel each other out almost immediately. However, there would be a streak of darkness shooting at an arc towards Kogami right after the cancellation. Since he used a simple Garu, which was a single attack, and she used an AoE attack, which was multiple streams of darkness to hit multiple opponents, there was a stray beam of darkness still heading his way.

At this time, the young Tsurinai heir had called her weapon to her hand. It annoyed her that her apparent soul weapon took the form of a sling shot, but it did offer her some range. Continuing to back away, up to seven meters from Kogami and his weird bird creature, the woman began to fire pot shots towards him with her weapon. The first shot was aimed at his left leg and was faster than the eye could follow, like every sling shot projectile. If he went to dodge or block the first attack, she followed behind it again with another shot towards his right shoulder. He'd need to try and move that massive blade pretty fast to block the second attack since it followed right behind the first. His best bet was to try and dodge, which she was waiting for. If Kogami went for a dodge to her second attack, she'd fire another projectile into him for a third, this time aimed right for the center of his neck. Meanwhile, Alice held her ground and was being used as a barrier between the boy and the woman, in a sense. Of course Soki knew this boy was much more experienced with using his inner power than herself, so she was cautious. Slowly she inched towards some machinery to her left that could be used for cover if things went south.

Soki Stats:

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:17 am

It was finally starting, kogami could feel his blood racing as he accidentally transformed into his “Other Form” It still didn’t matter to him.  He wasn’t planning on losing, even though things just might not go his way.  Little did this girl, this mark of chaos gave him a form that could handle his weapon with much more ease. Kogami was stronger than she would think.  The first thing that happened was the stream of darkness, for a person with more experience; she managed to counter Kogami’s Attack and then some. However, he wasn’t going to let this darkness hit him  “Options..options” Kogami had to slow this down a bit for himself, he need to vary his options  as to what he was going to do. This was nothing more than a mock battle, but  the simple thought of losing seem to have upset him just a bit.  He felt that he would have to just bite the bullet this time  have Raiza counter attack with all he had.   “Raiza!”  Raiza appeared once again  and used an aoe attack of his own as his blade was glowing a dark green. A huge barrage of wind would be launched at the attack of darkness  with the potential to break through that small wave completely and head straight for  Soki herself. That was one problem out of the way, and it costs a lot of his MP. But it didn’t matter, the first one to feel pain would have doubts about winning. He needed to get the first hit, so his confidence wouldn’t waver. The second problem was the barrage of attacks that was shot at him. His form provided him for easier use of his blade, not exactly the best strength  but it wasn’t a weakness at all.  He would go for the block, dodging would be useless and give kogami a little  more exposure than he needed. The first shot made a certain clang with his blade, the second shot came right after, it was a good thing that his blade was so wide to provide coverage. However, Kogami was holding the blade in the certain way which was only protecting his shoulder. There was a third shot he didn’t calculate which hit Kogami in the neck.  “guah” There was definitely a sharp pain in his throat, it was like she tried to smash his adams apple, this girl was good. “Not bad..” Kogami says in his demonic voice.

Tier 2

Magarula | Inflicts a moderate amount of Wind damage to all enemies. | 12 SP | Tier 2

Skill for 51

Spoiler:

Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] Saikikofxiii
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:52 pm

What a nice boy to keep alerting the Tsurinai heir when he was to be attacking with his Persona. As he yelled out the word "Raiza" with confidence, the silver haired woman did a combat roll behind the stored machinery to her right for cover. With the sound of strong winds heading straight toward her, she had already made the assumption that the boy was one who used wind primarily in his attacks. That was good to know, was it not? Since he seemed so focused on her, and not on her Persona, Alice, the woman would give the command for the little girl to attack. Instead of ordering Alice to attack the boy himself, she saw this as a prime opportunity to attack his other self instead. So as Raiza unleashed his blades of wind towards Soki, Alice attacked him from behind. Using her plush toys she would whip Raiza twice in the back with a double fang pierce attack. The Tsurinai would hate to admit it, but she did make a good team with Alice. As she attacked from the distance and used cover, Alice could attack from both up close and afar to cover Soki's tracks. It didn't take long for the pale woman to notice Shibuya relied too much on his Persona's attacking skills. He needed to work as one with his other self, not sit back and watch his Persona basically fight two opponents at once. Now with Alice at Raiza's back, and Soki hiding behind cover at his front, Kogami would need to make a critical decision on what to do next. Regardless of what he chose, the Tsurinai was ready to follow up with her own reciprocation. Though those of the Tsurinai Group seemed to be born with a silver spoon in their mouth, that did not mean they did not know how to handle themselves. After all, for them to get to such status that meant there were many enemies they had destroyed on their path. Already with her slingshot ready, the woman awaited her chance. Thanks to the high winds hitting her cover, it was blown back closer to the wall with her still ducking down within it. It was a compromising position for her, but something she could easily deal with with her slim small size. "Samaritan, you rely too much on the power of Persona. That is your weakness. Can you not defend yourself with your own hands?" Her voice was dull, almost as if she were talking out of her sleep.

Statistics:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:33 pm

What the hell was going on, he still didn’t hit her?  All it did was make Koami even angrier,  Raiza was actually hurt  and he gave the bird like persona a quick glance. It quickly straightened up, but Kogami could tell that one more hit could put Raiza down for the count. This was definitely a dangerous situation for him. It would be one of the times where he would be unable to rely that much on his persona if he wanted to win.  He would have to calm down and clear his mind, his judgment is clouded and he was getting overworked.  He wasn’t going to let this amateur overwork him, he just had to remember his fight with Katsu.   The problem of the matter was that Soki’s dark attacks always hit multiple times, along with her regular soul bound weapon. Kogami had to close the gap, he rushed in towards sukiro as he  and Raiza decided to change strageties. Raiza made a quick u turn as he flown over to the side to attack alice, attempting to cleave her . Kogami was holding the blade readily in his hand as he performed two strokes with his buster blade at  soki while she was in cover, they were a little bit more precise and controlled attacks, hoping that he could turn this fight around before it was too late.  For the fist time in a while, Kogami could actually hear himself  think. He wasn’t that angry anymore, and felt it was unfair to his persona if he just stood there and did nothing. Having wings was a good  trait, Raiza had a chance for a good swipe  and Kogami was planning to cut through the machinery or even manage to hit her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Soki watched her opponent begin to rush her from a distance with his blade. Thanks to him being passive and using Raiza to fight his battles, apparently he hadn't noticed what she had done. Creating so much distance between them, he was running towards someone who could pick him off from afar with her weapon. After watching how he used his weapon before, the young female made sure to encompass it in her marksmanship this time around. Running out from her cover, the Tsurinai heir backed away from Kogami as he continued to charge towards her. She wouldn't let him close the distance that easily. Taking aim she took the first shot while keeping her back towards the wall. It was aimed towards his head. A simple high attack. However, immediately after the first shot she followed with a second, this one aimed towards his right ankle. A low shot, that would be hard to block with after the high attack, especially when needing to maneuver a large blade such as that. Did she stop here? Not at all, she shot once more with this one going back up high towards the opposite shoulder of the ankle she aimed for. While doing this she continued to jog backwards, keeping their distance to atleast seven meters and keeping his Persona in her peripheral vision.

Meanwhile Alice had her own troubles do deal with. This annoying flying Persona was coming in to attack her, and the little girl would not be fast enough to run. After all, her small legs could only carry her so far, so she was forced to attack. As the beast came swinging down with his cleave, she'd let it slice into her, but would hold onto his arm with her own. Now being point blank on him during his attack, she would, on instinct, release a darkness blast out of her mouth and straight through him instantly. She surely was a lady of death, was she not? The Persona would be engulfed in the black abyss of her darkness, and if successful, would crack and break. After all, that would be a third successful hit leaving Kogami defenseless for the punishment that was soon to follow after. "Well done, Alice. I think I'm falling for you, my dear." Tsurinai Soki spoke with her usual dull tone as she kept her attention on Shibuya, wondering if he was still going to keep charging recklessly.

Tsurinai Soki Stats:

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:23 am

Well… “  Kogami  watched as his plan backfired, Raiza was broken and it would take time for him to materialize once more.  This time, Kogami had a bored expression on his face.  He completely lost interest in the fight entirely. “ What a pain in the ass, getting beat by a little girl… “  Kogami says this as he tries to block the incoming attacks from Soki, blocking the sholder shot but the ankle hit made him go on one knee. This even made Kogami revert back to his normal appearance, he lost this fight. Most of all, he lost to a women.. this was the most disgraceful thing that has happened in his entire life.  It was even worse than abel, his pride was hurt. “Fine … you win… your better than me at this. “ Kogami admits and puts his blade away. “ What are you going to do? Finish me off? What a shitty ending for me, im out of a job..”  Once a person finds no use for someone, they throw them away. Perhaps Kogami had no use to begin with, as if he enjoyed to be used by others anyway. He hated to be manipulated, and he was manipulated throughout his entire life up to now,  he couldn’t care less as to what happened next. "I

*My strengths are all crap, oh well*
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:16 am

The Tsurinai's eyes remained narrowed, as she simply gazed at the surrendering young man with a half-awake expression. "And why do you expect me to finish you off, Samaritan? This was just a training exercise. I have no reason to take your life." She spoke with her usual sleepy tone as her own Persona vanished in thin air after giving a giggle and taking a bow. For someone who was so business oriented, Soki's persona was most likely one of the most playful ones. Regardless of this, she took her confident stride back towards the center of the room, walking pass Shibuya and heading back to the tea cup she left by her seat. "There was no reason why I should have won that fight if you used the right strategy. You're stronger than me, by far. What you lack is initiative. You expect your Persona to do it all for you, and without it you become powerless. Instead of relying on your inner strength you should be fighting side by side with it." The woman made it to her tea cup and noticed it had been spilled over during their short scuffle. Though she didn't show much emotion, there was a frown on her face. "That's a.. shame." The young woman placed a hand on her hip while looking over her shoulder towards Shibuya again. "Before I make my decision on hiring you, I want you to spar against Alphonse over here. However, I do not want you to summon your Persona. It'll be all swordplay from you." Of Alphonse was the only other one in the room.

Taking a seat where she had originally started, the Tsurinai heir would fold one leg over the other. Stretching out her left arm over her head with the use of her right, she'd give a yawn. "Of course, if you do not wish too, then you may leave. I will not stop you. My question is.. there is machinery scattered across here you could use for cover, yet you ran straight towards me while I could shoot you down from a distance? What was that? Then you could have sent your Persona after me instead and sliced through my cover. I can't outrun your flying Persona, but instead you chose to continue to attack at a distance with it to where my strengths are stronger. If you are going to attack me from the distance, you could have used your wind skill to blow my cover away from me to put me in a bad spot, yet you fired it off with no plan. Are you even thinking during combat or are you just throwing out attacks praying that they'll hit no matter the situation? Use your surroundings, you are not God, nor the Devil. You're human and not every situation can be handled by tackling it with brute force alone. If you haven't noticed, I'm attempting to help you, so stop being so emotional over this. I'm not going to participate in a pity party for you." Soki's tone was blunt and to the point on the matter. Though she wasn't speaking with condescension, she did mean every single word. "If you let common sense escape you during battle, then you might aswell hand over your life. You don't rush a ranged fighter without taking cover and counting their shots. You don't ignore your opponent's persona so it can attack you from behind. And you certainly don't allow your opponent to get enough breathing room to where you're on the defense for the majority of the time. Don't blame this on me, this environment, or the skills I've used. Blame it on your own incompetence not to adapt to the situation. Obviously this isn't your first fight, yet you still haven't learned a thing over your battles, have you?" The young woman crossed her arms over her chest as she watched the man with a narrowed glare. If there was one thing this woman despised, it was excuses to try and cover one's own uselessness. Instead, she'd rather them learn from mistakes than complain over nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]   Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android] Empty

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Affairs [Kogami - Android]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next