Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An Android in a Windy City (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkra00

Darkra00

An Android in a Windy City (closed) Empty
PostSubject: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 2:28 pm

"We are now arriving at... Endymion City"

The familiar sound of the train announcer ringed in my artificial ears as the vehicle lurched to a stop. Carried by the stampede of other travelers I'm pushed along into the sprawling Metro Station. Getting away from the crowd I finally take a good look at my surroundings. This was Endymion City, the place that I'd heard so much in my 5 years of travel.

The sprawling skyscrapers and the people hustling about gave this place a sense of life and movement. Its hard to believe that in a few years they had rebuilt this place from nothing. Albeit without that catastrophe I would never have had the freedom I do now. However, even with the bright afternoon sun beating down there was an unsettling eeriness about the place, virtually unseen by everyone around me.

No matter where I went I would always hear about this place, this so called Utopia. However, deep in the underground and the dark places of the web I've also heard other things, including rumors about the supposed night life and the abilities of some of the people here. The two sides of Endymion, the night and day.  

A grin spread across my face and I couldn't help muttering to myself "Interesting..." This was the whole reason I came to this windy city. I could already feel the tension in the air, and something unique about the atmosphere that I haven't felt anywhere else. Psyche Terrorists, Cadets, the government, everything about this city screamed to me to be explored! New concepts and sights that could only be found here. The uniform of the 7 stars academy blew as a strong breeze hit me. There was so much to this place, and I wanted to see all of it.

Last edited by Darkra00 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 2:59 pm

Telos himself was at the metro station, there because at this point in time, he had received wind of a rather unusual request from one of his old developers.
"There's a student i'd like for you to host named Shinji Akira. Don't ask why, think of it as a... favor for a friend." Commander Bismarck had told him, sending him a matching a photo to use as a reference. Seeing as from what he could recall, friends did each other favors, it would be polite to oblige in this case.

"Excuse me, are you Shinji Akira? I've been told to meet with you here at the request of an old friend. Starting today, he says you are to live with me while you attend school. My name is Telos Techne." He said, walking over to the man that matched the photo.
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 3:09 pm

I don't bother to turn and instead shift my eyes towards the source of the voice. What I found was an old man with a cane. Who the hell did he think he was, just rolling up and disturbing me while I was taking in the breathtaking scene. "Who the hell are you, and how do you know my name" I say, barely paying attention. Out of all the sights this city had to offer, this was by far the most mundane...
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 3:16 pm

"I'm sorry. Since you appear to have been not paying atention, my name is Telos Techne. I know your name because one of my superiors told me to tell you that for the purpose of your education,  you shall be living with me." He said again, thinking it was those odd headphones responsible for it.
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 3:24 pm

"You... are uninteresting" I say, my eyes giving him a look of boredom as I begin to walk away. "I'll tell you one thing though, I don't know who sent you but what I do know is that I answer to no one." Right before I'm resolute to leave an idea popped into my head. Turning around to face the man I smile "On the other hand... If you can find something interesting to show me right here right now, I will consider hearing you out."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 4:43 pm

"Fine. Do try not to be shocked." He said, removing one of his gauntlets, revealing a mechanical arm after he removed a patch of synthetic skin. And to prove that this wasn't a prosthetic,  tapped his chest lightly, making a hollow sound that could be recognized as knocking on metal.
"I am a sentinent machine. Does that serve as sufficient interest to you?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 4:55 pm

"Hey, hey, HEY!!!" I roar as I inspect the mechanical arm. I thought the technology used to build me was becoming outdated but here we have a real antique. Part of me is even surprised the  geezer still functions. Whoever made this guy really had horrible planning skills, I mean who makes a design flaw as obvious as a hollow chest? The more I think about it the more I realize not everyone had a large entity like the government backing their projects. "That's a real pile of bolts you got there, and here I thought machines couldn't get any older!" I turn to him as my face suddenly grows grim. "What's in this for you old man, why go so far just to get me to stay with you? More importantly, who sent you in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 5:40 pm

Ouch. That stung more than he thought. He knew he hadn't been upgraded in several years, but he really felt like yesterday's model there.
"What's in it for me is that I have one more person to help me in finding out the answer to a certain mystery that requires... unusual means to solve. I was sent here by an old friend, Frederick Bismarck to look after you for reasons I was not told." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:11 pm

"Never heard of him. Who is he with exactly?" I say as I clench my teeth. If I don't know him than there's a chance he's with old government, and if that's the case I will go to the ends of the earth to hunt him down. "You say I can help you, but what kind of aid can a regular high school student provide?" If he doesn't know why he's looking after me, my guess is that my identity is still unknown. However, it doesn't hurt to check.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 7:09 pm

"He works for the current government as a minister." Telos said, deciding not to mention how he was a former General in the military assigned to his development Tema for reasons he didn't know.

"And I'll be the judge of what you truly are. Everybody is good at something. Every person serves a purpose equally, no matter what." He said, reciting the words of his creator.
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:21 pm

"I see..." I mutter as I continue to observe the bustling of the metro. I didn't believe 100% of what this man was saying but I would be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued. "You mentioned a mystery, what's that about?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:23 pm

"The mystery in question concerns 5 particular missing people left unaccounted for after the divide that I'd like to look into. But that's only part of it. It's that mixed with the goal of eliminating all demons and the recovery of a certain set of records left out there in the abandoned outskirts of Endymion." He responded. He figured that at this point, it was either make it or break it, and while it sounded unbelievable, it wasn't impossible.
"Curious? I could always use one more hand to help." He asked him.
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:36 pm

OOC: yo why is your font so weird.

I laugh, almost at bit too hard after the last statement. "So you've just told a random high school student who just arrived in a new city that you're a sentient machine looking for 5 missing people and records after one of the biggest catastrophes in human history. PLUS, the added addition of wanting to eliminate so called DEMONS!? Did you glaze over that part?" I take a deep breath after my rant and a devilish grin spreads along my face. "Looks like you're not the most boring thing in this city old man. However, sorry to tell you but I hate commitments and you've definitely hit me with the mother load today. I'll tell you what. If I hear anything regarding your little mystery you'll be the first to hear about it. However, I'm going to have to decline your offer of residence." I say as I turn and walk away. What I could see with this interaction was a man who has a righteous purpose burning in his soul and ties he would go to the ends of the earth for. "I'll see you around Telos" I yell back at him as I blend into the crowd of the metro. And that's what I hate most about people...
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:28 pm

"I suppose so." Telos remarked as the boy walked off.
He then pulled out his phone.
"Frederick? It's me. I couldn't convince him. At least, not at this moment. I will, though. Count on it." Telos responded, before hanging up and walking off.
Exit. Mission accomplished.  Grade: B.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:53 pm

The two have failed to form a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Android in a Windy City (closed)   An Android in a Windy City (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Android in a Windy City (closed)
Page 1 of 1