Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]

Go down 
+4
Goemon
Tykal Mahavari
Moogle
Yoshio
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 10:44 am

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 Bossfi17
"I will never die by a hand as weak as yours!"

Abberant Gravity Field:

Mysterious ASSW, Level 15:

Unformed Shadow #1, Level 5:

Unformed Shadow #2, Level 5:

Unformed Shadow #3, Level 5:

Unformed Shadow #4, Level 5:
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 11:39 am

Alex and Tykal weren't lookin' so good! Do the thing where you blow him up, gamers!
Action:
-----------------------
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 6:34 pm

Justass was nearly at his limit but he had to go on "We're the ones who are going to come out on top." Justass was ready to deliver the Climatic end to this fight. 'Its all or nothing you naughty droid." Justass was smirking, there is no way this gravity field will interfere with his raw power.

Action:

Justass Stats:

Eli's Action:

Eli Tension update:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:40 pm

As Justass charged for the final attack, ???'s eyes opened in shock. Justass lunged, his Orgia Mode and his fusion with Incubus starting to fade already... and bit down on ???'s right forearm with such force that he cracked the already overexerted plating on the ASSW's body. Fluids began squirting out the arm and over Justass's face as ??? screamed in horror. "W-what the hell! Get off me, you stupid drone, oh god what kind of idiot would attack by biting the enemy's arm AKH-" ??? began flailing his right arm in frustration, trying to shake Justass/Johnny off. "J-johnny, keep it there, keep it right there!" Eli began running toward Johnny and ???, flailing his wrench. "Wait, what, no!!!" ??? exclaimed as Eli brought the wrench down upon their head. ??? fell unconscious, Eli standing over their body, drenched in sweat, wrench in hand.

"A-and stay down." Eli said before collapsing on his back, breathing heavily.

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 Sdprb9b

Exp and Drops:

Boss Battle Rewards:

Shuffle Time (boss):
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:42 pm

((note: my bad it should be 10 points for the stat))

Shuffle Time Stat Booster:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 9:20 pm

Yes! Eli you did it! Alex ran over to eli and hugged him. That's my guy! Oh and you did great too johnny. Alex gave johnny a pat on the back, before he layed down on the floor. So what are we gonna do about the gri- Gu- Whatever what are you gonna do with the green haired person? Alex looked at eli You got a space jail you can put them in or something? While the mysterious stranger caused them alot of trouble he wasn't sure about killing her. He couldn't be sure if she was a robot or not, and even if she was. Would it still be ok to kill her? Just because she isn't a human? Alex would have to think on that. But right now he was worried about another matter. Oh yeah and are there any doctors on this ship? Cause i'd like to fix my arm before i die of blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 1:45 am

"..." Even after the battle seemed to be done and the vague cheer returned to the rest of the party, the look of worry and discomfort didn't leave Matty's face for a second. She shook her head and cleared her throat. "Wh-why did you hit her so hard over the head?! She was about to pass out anyway!" She grumbled, but took a breath. "Agh... n-no, I guess that's the rational response to someone trying to kill you... but still, she was clearly misunderstanding us!" Matty frowned, as if in deep inner conflict.

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 L24Izz1

"P-please bring her back to the bridge! In one piece, ideally! I'm sure the Captain can clear all this up... dumb... stupid hiveminds..."

As she grumbled, the feed of her face cut off. Clearly, that robot was afraid of something out there and mistook the party for enemies... but given what Matty remembered, what little there was, making a new enemy was unnecessary in this case... or so she hoped. "Jeez, I hope they didn't mess up her plug..." And with an exasperated sigh, her voice cut off too.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 8:14 am

Justass had slowly faded back into Johnny after the fight had ended, with the wings becoming Johnny's Signature Guitar body once more, everything has calmed down at least with Johnny trying to get his bearings. "Ew I got weird fluid all over my face its even gotten into the speakers on my cheeks." Johnny would try to move his body but thanks to overclocking Johnny is unable move his body except his head. "Guys I can't..." Before Johnny could finish speaking Johnny was patted on the back by Alex and this caused Johnny to tip over forward and land his face. "Guys I can't move my arms or legs there stuck." Johnny was moaning in pain for a minute. "At least that Green haired dude isn't trying to kill us now. I think someone should take their plug before he wakes up again and tries to kill us while we're down." Johnny was in pain after this whole fight after using Incubus's skills which draw power from Johnny's help and Orgia mode it's safe to say he's exhausted.

Johnny trying to move his head when he noticed Matty saying something about hiveminds? "Hiveminds??? you're telling me there are hiveminds. Ok I guess that explains a fair bit." Johnny was trying to piece together why ??? was so violent. "Can someone please pick me up and lean me up against the wall. I think I am starting to piece together what just happened." Johnny was feeling a little bit of fear he was hoping the rest of his time in Anti-space wasn't going to be like this, he's scared and confused about the new world he finds himself waking up in.

Regardless if someone propped Johnny up to face the group Johnny would simply say. "This has been the most stressful half an hour I ever had to deal with. This is not what I was expecting when I asked Daniel to give me cybernetics." Hopefully for Johnny being a Quadraplegic wasn't permanent, the whole fusion with Incubus thing caught him off guard. He thought it was going to be a kick ass attack like Namtar but nope Incubus defied both Johnny's expectations and probably some of his innocence as well. Hey, at least no one is dead.
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 11:42 am

Tykal panted heavily as the fight ended. His entire body ached and he felt drained. The adrenaline in blood calming. He glared down at the ASSW muttering still in a softer but angry tone, "Yes we should get this as far away from Agni and I as possible." As he spoke Agni was behind him holding its trademark green flames. Tykal took in a deep breath visibly gaining more control of himself his persona disappearing. Tykal moved his hair out of his eyes and dropped to the ground sitting with his legs crossed under him. "My whole body feels like soba noodles." he stated tilting his head towards the ceiling. His mind wandered. Hivemind robots? Like some kind of persona using terminator. It didn't take a genius to piece together that likely this robot was what the other two robots they fought earlier were after. Fight or flight instinct seemed to be something these ASSW's possessed. Tykal decided mentally he'd refer to the robot as a 'She' until he was corrected for now. From what he could manage, she crashed into the ship likely fleeing those robots that were hunting her. For what reason she was hunted he didn't know. In running for her life, she decided the best course of action was to take over the ship and use it as her vessel to escape. Time being of the essence, Tykal could see the logic. He sighed. If only she had gave the party time to speak this whole battle could've been avoided. It empathized with her but it was logically unsound in hindsight. When he took that heavy blow earlier all he could think of was the pain and how much he NEEDED to make the source of that pain stop. Forever. If she was also hurt then it could understand her lashing out so hard. Still Tykal felt ashamed that such a feeling ever swept over him. He yelled in anger things he didn't want to be associated with. He tried so hard to always be composed but underneath the fragile child was a raging dragon just waiting to rampage. Tykal hated that side of him and repressed it as best he could.

For now, Tykal would sit quietly and ponder the situation while he waited for Eli to fix the engine and the party to head to the next destination. Tykal had many questions for the Captain and the cute bear on his back but they'd have to wait. Right now a shower and a somewhat comfortable cushion seemed to be a higher priority.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 11:23 am

Cain approached the quarterly-immobile Alex. "You'll have to keep that on until we get to one. Keeping it in there is stopping the blood. Just a little while longer." At the same time, Furie grabbed the fully immobile Jonathan and set him up straight while restoring everyone's vitality once more. "Excellent work."
"Misunderstanding..." Cain gave a loud exhale, continuing to stare at the doubly immobile Leenathan. "What's it about?" He wanted to know exactly what spurred that erratic behaviour. There was, however, an expectation for the excuse to be unreasonable and was prepared to execute the robot upon hearing it, but he would listen regardless. That thought was betrayed by his relaxed expression.
Action:
-----------------------
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 8:07 pm

Eli seemed taken by surprise when Alex hugged him. He sat back up as his cheeks turned red before he pushed Alex away and himself back to his feet. "I-I did it? O-oh boy, she's unconscious, did I hit her that hard!?" He chuckled to himself. "Matty, tell the Captain I'm on my way to stabilize the engine. You guys at the bridge should be ready to set our coordinates to our previous location." He addressed Matty before turning towards the engine, still gasping for air. "Hhngh, it's still so far away and I gotta hurry..............." He said before starting to sprint as best as he could towards the engine's control panel.

"Oh crap, the engine's in disarray, I have no idea what the robot was doing but they really weren't doing it properly at all!" Eli complained, pressing some keys and checking the state of the engine. "I'm just supposed to force a reboot, but this, the engine's all beaten up, which shouldn't be possible from an outside impact like this, at least to this extent... Oh, guys, yeah, please hold on tight, re-emerging can be bumpy, especially if something goes wrong. And if the engine's in this state, something will definitely go wrong....." He gave you all a nervous smile before the ship began violently rumbling... "M-my dinner!"

[Chapter #0.1; End]

>You feel a bond form between the Captain and you all and Eli and you all and Mysterious ASSW and you all.

///I am thou, and thou art I...///
///A new star resonates in the dark sky...///

///Destined to become a guiding light...///

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 Global14
///Captain of SS Philemon - Magician GSL Rank 1///

Captain of Philemon Global SL benefits:

---

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 Global13
///Eli Hicks - Chariot GSL Rank 1///

Eli Hicks Global SL benefits:

---

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 Global15
///Mysterious ASSW - Lust/Hunger GSL Rank 1///

Mysterious ASSW Global SL benefits:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17