Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GioGio

GioGio

Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 2:17 am

Gionatan eye's were fixated on the book shelf as he ran his index finger through it's books, he was trying to find something that appealed to him. He browsed through the bookstore for a few minutes, but was unable to find anything that he found interesting or that he didn't already had, perhaps buying a few comics would be better, he could take one or two for his bother too. His sibling was a huge fan of comics and manga while GioGio himself was just a casual reader.

GioGio walked to the comic book section calmly and started his search. After a while he had made a small pile with comic books that appealed to him and that his brother liked, of course he couldn't take everything so he took said pile to a table nearby and started to analyze each comic with more caution, but he wasn't going to read everything there, just glance through a few pages and take a look at the art to judge which one appeared to be better.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 2:40 am

Ever since the meeting with Gabriel Gatsby, something inside her had awakened. Not to say "the magic of books", because Brittany was never the type to underestimate the power of reading, although her everyday schedule made it hard for her to dedicate some time into anything that wasn't related to her curricular activities at Seven Stars. Turns out she discovered a passion in a few pages she didn't expect, even though as a child she had the habit. When did she lose it?, this was the question. Answer or not, there she was, walking from one hallway to another inside a bookstore, searching for her next big adventure. Whatever strikes her fancy more sets the deal: an appealing cover or a thrilling synopsis. Now, what to do when you can't truly decide between these two?

"Hm..." She crossed her arms, one finger delicately placed on her chin as she walked with a raised head, glancing to a bunch of books in order over a higher shelf. Turns out that her sight was so focused on said shelf that she didn't notice the presence of another person in the same alley. A male. Regardless, she kept walking mindlessly, eventually colliding with this male and ending her small walk into some embarrassing and disastrous consequence. "Oh my Gosh, I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, I wasn't truly paying attention...I was, like, searching for a book, and not looking where I'm walking and...Have I already said I'm sorry?..." Her face was so apologetic it was even hilarious.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:21 pm

GioGio was not paying much attention to his surroundings, his grip was rather loose, the force necessary to knock the comics was rather small and the collision was a bit more than enough to do so. Now they were all scrambled on the ground, there should be about ten comics there. The young man let out a sigh as he reached for the fallen comics.

"It's fine, i was distracted too."He'd smile at the girl in an attempt to make the atmosphere less awkward. It was a mere accident, no need to make a scene out of it. Once he had retrieved the fallen comics, GioGio slowly stood up while holding the pile under his right arm. "So, what type of book were you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 5:19 pm

To Brittany, it did seem like this young lad was, at first, rather annoyed at first by her little demonstration of clumsiness. The possibility made her feel a bit uneasy, despite she not being inclined to take these events so seriously. Good thing the guy, the moment after, smiled and dismissed any possible awkwardness that would install between the two. This way, she could return with a smile of her own and chill.

"I...hm...don't know? Like, I was just searching for whatever that could interest me. I wasn't looking for anything in particular. I don't even know where to start, I honestly don't read too much... I know, that's so totally shameful, but I'm trying to change that, okay?", she laughed for a short while, hoping the stranger wouldn't find her stupid or anything of the like. It's not like she wasn't dumb or anything, she just didn't have the habit and her agitated daily life hardly allowed too much time for her to engage in reading.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:23 pm

"Is that so?"He tapped his chin with his free hand. Regardless of the girls reading habits, GioGio wasn't going to judge her... unless she said reading was useless or something similar,  but only a complete idiot would say that. "You don't have to be ashamed, what's important is that you're trying to improve your habits." Gionatan nodded in approval, few people even bother to try to change their habits, any attempt to change for the better should be encouraged. "Do you mind if i help you find something?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:11 pm

This man's offer to assist her came in handy, as Brittany gasped and clapped her hands once in a pure demonstration of joy, and opened the widest of her smiles. He was a gentle soul...and a handsome body, not to sound futile or something. What can you do if you're born with eyes to look, right? "Would you do that? Oh my Gosh, thank you so much! You know, my friend bought to me this book about "the truth behind fairytales" and this is, like, soooo interesting! I wonder if they have more of this kind of books here? I've been, like, checking every shelf and can't seem to find one that fits the criteria. Have you read about them? Oh, what kind of books are you into?" Needless to say, once she found someone who was actually fairly nice and courteous to her, she got quite excited and would go on and on. Not that it's usually hard to get Brittany excited over something.

Last edited by Brittie on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:37 pm

The girl was happy with the idea, although she appeared to be the type who's always smiling. Regardless, making other people happy always brought a smile on GioGio's face. "Fairy tales, huh?" He stopped for a moment, trying to remember if he knew anything similar to the book she was talking about "Fables." He spoke. A simple name really, but it summed up what the comic was about. "It's about folklore and fairy tale characters being forced to live in modern New York, they have their own community within the city. I haven't finished it yet, but i recommend it." He wasn't sure if they had it in that store, but it was a good read regardless.

"Hm? I guess i'll read about anything if it interests me... Although i have a soft spot for mystery." He answered with the same serenety as before. This girl talked quite lot, not that GioGio minded, but perhaps taking things more slowly would be better for herself.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:20 pm

"Oooh! Like mixing fantasy and reality? Do you think they have it here? I dunno, the way you talk about it, it can only be good! I think I saw on the tv something with the same premise. It's a series called Once Upon A Time. It featured all kinds of modern versions of fairytales characters, from Snow White to Cinderella. But you know, I wonder why Snow White, like, didn't keep it faithful to her lore. I always thought she was poliamorous with short men", she chuckled a bit at her own banter, trying to be humorous and have something to talk about with this guy. "Mystery is nice! I mean, at least mystery movies are nice. I dunno, if I were to pick a category, I'd go with drama or romance books. But you see, I think it all depends on the writer. If you're a good writer, even a thriller book can entice someone who's not used to read this style, right?"
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:54 pm

"That's... an interesting interpretation of the character, they probably know her better than the charming prince." He chuckled at the humorous remark too "I have always found weird that the Prince kisses Snow White while she is laying inside a coffin, he could be kissing a corpse for all he knew." Perhaps he was putting too much thought into a children's stories, but it was fun, for him at least. "Seriously though, we could look around to see if we could find it. I can let you borrow mine if we don't find it here." He wouldn't mind lending a few issues as long he had a way to contact the person. "I agree with you, many writers have surprised me and changed my perspective on a certain genre."

Last edited by GioGio on Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 9:47 am

"...ewwwww? Isn't that necrophilia? People are so crazy!" Of course she was laughing, but once she gave it a more careful thought...the mental image of someone getting intimate with a cadaver was rather...disturbing and troublesome. On the other hand, she had read worse on her book about these innocent children tales... "Awww, that's, like, so kind of you! But you don't have to worry, maybe next time I can borrow yours!" Brittany began walking around the bookstore in the shelf, hands unpretentiously behind her back, eyes set on the highest shelves searching for anything that would catch her interest, until she stopped and turned back to Gionatan, between giggles. "I'm feeling like a bookworm! I've never done this before... I mean, I shop here and there, just not books, but it's just like shopping clothes and shoes, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:00 pm

After that exchange, the two walked around the store for bit. Eventually the girl turned around and brought another topic up. "Never...?That's a strong word." The girl did say she didn't read very often, so it's not really surprising. "It is. I take you like fashion?" She appears to be the type of person who would love to get a cute new piece of clothing. "Personally, i believe that the way you present yourself is very important, it tells a bit about yourself, there's no reason to be sloppy about your appearance." He state with a dash of confidence on his voice, assuming the girl held a similar opinion to his own.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:18 am

"Oh, I do! Is it that obvious?" The girl's eyes widened in what seemed to be a clear demonstration of being surprised by Gio's deductions. Then again, the moment prior she had stated she's into shopping clothes, it wouldn't be truly astonishing that someone could aver her predilection for fashion. In one way or another, Brittany chuckled warmly; it was nice to find someone who would happen to share the same views as yourself. "I know, right? There's this famous stylist, Kurosawa, who has said once in a interview "fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one; it shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be". Have you ever thought about it?"
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:52 pm

"It's just a lucky guess." Actually he got to that conclusion judging by how she acts and on her appearance, but that was irrelevant to their conversation. "This person sounds really passionate about fashion... I wouldn't call it the most powerful, every form of art says something about us." He tapped his chin as he pondered on the subject for a brief moment "It also depends on the person's experience, i can understand why some people don't care much about fashion... On the other hand, there's a lot of people who think fashion is just for pretentious people." While that was true in some cases, every other form of art had pretentious people into it.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:23 am

Brittany nodded in agreement. It's not like fashion is an utmost important matter for everyone, anyway. "Hm...if I had to say, you're the kind of person who does care about it to a large extent, right? Because, you know, only a guy who thinks highly about fashion would wear it", she said between giggles, one finger (not so) discreetly pointing to his large cleavage. Gionatan had to be quite a confident guy to wear such attire out in public. Not that Brittany is complaining; she's not the kind to refuse some eyecandy, and what an eyecandy, isn't it? "I got your point. Makes sense. What you said, that is. Totally."
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 7:42 pm

"My eyes are up here!" He covered the cleavage with his free arm while trying to appear offended, his little play barely lasted a full minute, he eventually let out a chuckle and stopped to cover his chest. Since he bought the suit nobody had talked about the cleavage it has with him until now. "I do care about it, but probably not as much as you think." The two have been talking for a while but they haven't really introduced themselves. "I'm Gionatan Giovanni, pleased to meet you." He offered his free hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next