Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]

Go down 
+4
Goemon
Tykal Mahavari
Moogle
Yoshio
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 4:47 am

Tykal sighed relieved when the robots were defeated. Agni disappeared from behind him like a wisp of smoke. Tykal approached stepped forward turning to Kyle, "Nice shooting." He wondered if Kyle had used a gun before. Tykal then turned his head towards Jonny. Honestly at first glance he thought Jonny would be one of the weaker allies but his voice shown his shock and his approval, "Jonny, I don't know what the hell that was, but that was AWESOME!" he exclaimed. Tykal continued over to the female android. Tykal didn't hesitate for a even a moment after getting within range before grabbing it behind the neck and bringing it to the floor his other hand reaching for its wrist. "Do we have any kind of rope?" he said looking over at Eli. "I've seen enough movies to know if the robot isn't completely destroyed it always comes back and frankly-" He looked at Alex in particular when he continued, "I don't think we can handle another fight with her."  A part of Tykal considered just having Agni attempt to melt the machine but what if this thing was like Jonny, in a sense it'd be the same as murder.  Tykal was many things but a murderer wasn't one of them.

Regardless of if they had the means to restrain her or not, Tykal looked up and called out to the Captain calmly. His left shoulder still ached from the last attack. Though he hadn't sustained any truly lasting damage the two of them were linked. "Captain are you alright? I wasn't able to dodge that attack. I didn't mean for you to get hurt." Tykal wound sit on the robot if they couldn't restrain her and turn to Kyle after receiving some supplies. "We should get you bandaged up. If time is a factor, we can stay behind until I've treated your wounds and catch up with them. Besides I'd like to not leave this one alone until we've made sure it's not going to reboot and do to us what it did to those people."
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 8:41 am

Oh dear god is she really down? Is this all over? Alex leaned against the wall to catch his breath. Huh? When tykal started to talk to him his head shot up, and he forced a smile. Hey don't worry about me i can still fight. Plus the pink haired dude over there can help patch us up, so we should be ok. Alex turned his gaze to kyle and gave him a thumbs up. Good job man we would be dead if you didn't shoot that guy. Oh and you too johnny that was amazing. Alex pushed him self off of the wall and started to move down the hall. Don't worry about him dude as i said the pink haired guy can heal us (I really need to ask him his name.) And we can deal with the red head and her boy toy once we fixed the leak. Oh and eli be more careful alright? You almost got yourself killed in that fight.

Actions:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 3:13 pm

Charging! Love Beam, Fluffy Fluffy Blast! Furie healed everyone after that brutally hot mixtape. How peculiar that Tykal would reveal his BDSM fetish in this instance. "Eli! What up with these walls? Will the ship be damaged if I break them down?" Cain pointed down the hallway and on the map which showed some peculiar markings. "There's something behind it I want." He didn't know what it was, but Furie's grasp on fate let them know it was good. Plus, it's not like a little more damage could be that bad if the ship's being swallowed by a black hole or something.
Action:
-----------------------
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 9:32 am

Johnny was still in his Orgia mode. Everything around him looked so slow it was unsettling. Johnny's eyes were scanning everything in sight taking note everything around like he was trying to find the source code of the various things in front of him. His sense was not that far gone however as he heard everyone talking around him. Johnny answered to the group " Thanks guys, going into this overclock mode is a strange feeling to be sure, I wonder if the Orgia mode that redhead robot mentioned was an overclock mode as well?" Johnny wasn't pondering for long as he noticed the captain with that strange red cartridge. Johnny walked to up to captain still in overclock mode as Johnny can't really turn it off at the moment. "I am going to take this plug if that's ok?" Johnny's eyes were glowing slightly as Orgia mode was still in effect. "I wish I knew how to turn this mode off."

Upon receiving the plug Johnny's focus on reality was renewed he was feeling pumped hell even his heart monitor was moving faster to reflect this increase heart rate. Johnny turned his attention towards both Eli and Kyle. "Please don't die you two."

Johnny overhead Cain's question and said to him "I am not sure Pink Guy I don't think we should do that? I don't want another Anti-Space leak to happen." No one was dying on Johnny's watch even if the person in question is killing themselves. If someone feels suicidal then they could at least do it out of Johnny's watch. Johnny was starting to wonder what will kill him first? His fellow humans? His fellow machines? The demons that just spawn into existence and meant to give him PTSD through sleep paralysis there is a whole smorgasbord of death waiting for him in Anti-space.

Johnny then moved his gaze towards the direction the groups need to go. "We need to get moving and fast."

Johnny started to bolt in the direction the group needed to go, as he stopped to catch his breath at the crossway they passed earlier Johnny spoted a chest and asked Cain. "Hey Mr. Pink guy do you see that chest over there can you open it please?" Johnny was unsure if he should try to open chests while in Overclock mode as he didn't want to destroy the treasure and everything inside it. So leaded the group to said chest. "I am not going to get used to this overclocking thing."

Movement:

Namtar (Equipped):

Incubus:

Eli's Stats:

Last edited by Phantom of the Chat on Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No one will ever know)
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 2:15 am

"If more demons show up we'll just kill them again." Anti-space? More like anti-epic cause it sucks. If Eli or the Captain said it was okay he'd go ahead when no one was looking, but he wouldn't do it without their consent.
"I'll do it." Cain was gonna open the chest. He had this in the bag. No one was luckier than him.
Action:
-----------------------
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 6:36 pm

"I am perfectly fine, but thank you for your concern." The Captain's piercing gaze grazed Tykal's line of sight as Tykal addressed him. There was no doubt in the Captain's gaze and it was telling Tykal that there wouldn't have to be any doubt in his own gaze either. He wouldn't have linked with him had he not been certain it would all end well.

"Ah, well I have some rope but, Captain?"

"We're detecting no major activity in this android. Besides, from what we know of these models, they have no self-regenerative systems. It should be fine, we can scrap their parts once we're done here."

"Aye."

Chest:

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 Chapte21
-map updated-
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 7:41 pm

FUUUUUUUUUCK. "Here's a gun." Cain held out the contents of the chests for someone to take. Furie also casted media again.
Action:
-----------------------
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:45 am

Tykal crossed his arms and stood off the robot leaving it lying on the ground giving it a look of caution. "I still don't trust it but, for now I have no reason not to trust you. " Tykal spoke to the Captain with a sigh. He looked over at Cain who had snagged a gun from a chest. Seeing how useful was in the last battle, he was somewhat glad they had another on the team. Tykal trailed along with the others remaining mostly silent occasionally checking the corridors around and behind him as to not be caught by surprise. There was a long silence from him until he finally spoke. It sounded more like he spoke to himself rather than the party, "What were those robots doing here in the first place?" Tykal brought his hand to his chin still thinking. He also looked over to Alex zeroing in on the large metal spike coming out his arm. It was the first time he truly noticed it in the all the commotion, how could he be so oblivious, surely someone would've noticed right? Hell even Alex seems to be paying it no mind. Tykal stopped walking for a moment and huffed crossing his arms, "So none of us are gonna address the large metallic object sticking through Alex's arm are we?" He mentally sighed. Common reaction seemed to be most uncommon in this group. Even given the fantasy land they found themselves in, wouldn't you care if you were THAT injured? Or at the very least anyone of them be worried about an allies well being. Tykal was starting to be grateful he had evaded so many attacks. If he was in a similar shape would they even stop to treat his wounds.

The realization that he may be mortally wounded on the ship sent shivers down his spine. It wouldn't just be him that'd be harmed either, the Captain would suffer the same fate. It was one thing for Tykal to perish on his own inability to defend himself, it was another to drag another life with him. The thought of it was even more frightening than the corridor of horrifically slain crewmen they just left. Tykal wasn't squeamish but the sight of so many people just slaughtered kept showing up in his mind. No he wouldn't end up like that. He was going to fix this damned ship, interrogate the Captain, and get back to his reality. He'd wake up on that hillside like this was all some bad dream. Right?
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 3:30 pm

Yup. They were probably dead. Probably could do some pretty cool things with parts, like make rocket boots. One time Cain played a game where a character had rocket boots, he used them and went nyooooom and ascended to the roof of a building where he attained a tactical advantage and proceeded to commit thirty-seven counts of first degree murder against enemies and other players in the game. Six of those cases were never resolved, and the families still hunt for the killer, yet all the evidence is gone, lost to the void of a map reset once the match finished. All returned to nothing, just like the universe. Life truly does imitate art, does it not? Just like it vanished from those NPCs' minds, so too did it vanish from Cain's. This was not a situation to consider such things in. He ignored Tykal's inquiry as to the motivation behind those robots. They could only guess right now. Perhaps the Captain too was wanted for thirty-seven counts of first degree homicide. It was also possible they were just really stupid robots made with a fatal programming error that caused them to attack humans on sight, or maybe it was intentional. Damn, whoever was going around making crazy fucking robots must be one fucked up person! He'd have to find them and beat the shit out of them then kill them! Luckily, he came prepared. He had a gun, except for the fact that he just gave that gun to Jonathan. What the fuck! Now how was he gonna shoot the programming guy? Cain could teach Furie how to shoot a magic bullet, but that seemed like a waste of effort when he could just focus on becoming immortal instead, which would be way cooler. “What do you want me to say? It's not lethal, so we've gotta focus on getting rid of all these demons first, those are what's dangerous. We can't do anything about it right now, not even if we wanted to. There are probably doctors on this ship, but that's exactly why we gotta fight now, otherwise they'll die!” Must suck, must hurt, but saying that doesn't fix it. What the fuck! The map showed a demon up ahead Cain hated demons! He was gonna beat the shit out of them, and then kill them! Maybe eat them if they look good enough to eat! He began to approach them at roughly 30mph, slightly above average speed fueled by his hatred for demons, because they suck. He also casted media a third time. Hopefully no one forgot to consider that media was cast on them 「3」 times after that last battle.
Action:
-----------------------
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 6:56 pm

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 Battle29
"-- a--'t g--i-- --- o-r f----!"
"What he said!"
"K--a!"

Shadow Drop Bear #1, Level 8:

Drop Bear, Level 12:

Shadow Drop Bear #2, Level 8:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:20 pm

Ugh god these things again, well whatever lets light them up!

Auto-tarukaja 1/4

Stats:
Spoiler:

Actions:
Spoiler:

Miss if 5:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:25 pm

ONCE MORE!

Don't stop me now baby!

Stats:
Spoiler:

Actions:
Spoiler:

Miss if 4:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:36 pm

I am on a roll!

Stats:
Spoiler:

Actions:
Spoiler:

Miss if 2:
Spoiler:

Crit if 5:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 3:12 am

Cain charged his spiritual energy like on that one show with screaming men, so much so that it also happened to increase his resistance temporarily.

Luck Vigil
Random number (1,3) :
Action:
-----------------------
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 6:25 am

Tykal smirked seeing Alex jump into action.  He threw his arm out at the Drop Bear crying out "Agni!" once as the borrow persona appeared behind him mimicking his actions fires appearing on the ground with the intent of burning the drop bear.

(Note: Stats Corrected Properly)
Stats and Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next