Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]

Go down 
+4
Goemon
Tykal Mahavari
Moogle
Yoshio
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 9:31 pm

The party's attacks merely dissipated upon making contact with the Forkless King's body, dealing apparently no damage, but also not waking him up. His corporeal form continued fading and disappeared silently into thin air, taking with it the immense sense of pressure felt by the party.

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 Chapte27

Exp and Drops:

Cain receives the following from the chest:

"Oi mates thank ya!" The Drop Bear gives a rather rough pat on the back to Tykal. The small Demon seems to have calmed down a lot and was back to its cheerio self. "Ya're the best, I wouldn't mind stickin' around with ya after you've done so much fer me! Actually, I don't think I'll be leavin' ya any time soon!"

>You feel a bond form between Drop Bear and you all.

///I am thou, and thou art I...///
///A new star resonates in the dark sky...///

///Destined to become a guiding light...///

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 Global12
///Drop Bear - Temperance Global Social Link Rank 1///
Drop Bear Global SL benefits:

Meanwhile, the Captain was quietly observing the situation. As the Forkless King disappeared, the Captain's mouth went slightly agape for a moment before he regained his composure and faced you all again with his signature smile. "What a terrifying enemy, yet you've disposed of it so easily. I see some data on it got collected in your Modules. We could try piecing it together after this ordeal."

"I-I'm just glad it's over." Eli huffed in exasperation. "I need a rest, but we can't stop now..."

"Indeed, so let us hurry."

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 Chapte28
>map data updated

Eli Tension update:

Code:
[spoiler=Eli Tension update]HP: 112/140
SP: 120
PEnd: 14%
MEnd: 14%
Ppstr: 6
Pmstr: 10
Dx: 35
Lk: 42

Tension (max 200%): 150%
Status: Ball of Stress | 20% chance for Eli to skip his action each turn, Guarding instead for no Tension cost. This effect is removed upon hitting 0% Tension.
[spoiler=Tension Stress Effects (these effects stack with Buff skills)]Activated upon hitting 100% Tension: Ball of Stress | 20% chance for Eli to skip his action each turn, Guarding instead for no Tension cost. This effect is removed upon hitting 0% Tension.

Activated upon hitting 200% Tension: Nervous Breakdown | 50% chance for Eli to skip his action each turn, Guarding instead for no Tension cost. Doubles Eli’s Tension Gain when taking a hit. This effect overwrites [Ball of Stress]. This effect is removed upon hitting 0% Tension.[/spoiler]

Level: 10
Module Rating: 0/5
Module Capacity: 0/3

Weak: /
Resists: /
----------------------------------------
Strike Dex | Tier 1, single target, 20% base miss chance | +25% Tension
Guard | Guards for a turn, prevents Tension from rising when taking a hit | 50% Tension
Medicine | Restores 50 HP to an ally | 25% Tension | x2
Canned Coffee | Increases Attack by 30% and Restores 5 SP on turn 1. This drops to 20% Attack boost and 3 SP recovery on turn 2 and 10% Attack boost and 1 SP recovery on turn 3. Usable only above 150% Tension. If used on self: reduces Tension to 0%. | +50% Tension | x1[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 10:40 pm

Yes! Bye bye mother forker! Alex laughed at his own joke, before spining around and giving the captain a cocky grin. Yeah we are pretty great aren't we? Alex would then beckon the rest of the party too follow him as he walked down the hall. Before he went out into the open, he stopped at the corner and took a look around to check for any shadows/demons roaming about. Ok guys we're clear. Before alex moved again he would stop and remember someone Hey matty can you hear me? I got a question i want to ask you Alex looked up at the ceiling for a few seconds before speaking again. What year is it again?

Actions:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Goemon on Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing the color code)
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 11:47 am

"Oh right, you guys are all new here." Matty was listening, and Matty responded pretty quickly. "According to this... saucy fireman calendar the Captain has up on the bridge, it's the year 654. Hey, should you really be letting me see that!?" Her shouting seemed a bit more distant for a moment, like she moved away from a microphone... which was weird because she was supposedly broadcasting to the party directly from, uh, herself. "Anyhoo, you guys might wanna finish up there quick... I'll be helping the guys defending the bridge here now, buuuuut if you run into trouble I'll make some time for you. Toodles!"
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 4:35 pm

Upon watching the Fork King’s defeat Tykal’s body slouched with a sigh of relief. “That was a close one. Is everyone okay?” He asked while looking around at everyone. “What was that thing anyways? It was a lot tougher than those things earlier.” Tykal still couldn’t believe that all this devastation was brought on by a fork.  He turned to the Drop Bear smiling weakly, “Well the ‘Cursed Object’ is destroyed. Our deal is done.” Tykal probably came across as if wiping his hands free of his obligation but that wasn’t his intention at all. He meant what he said by not letting any harm befall the bear and his offer of safety. The bear wasn’t a threat anymore so what was the harm in having it around anyways.  Tykal looked around at the break area. Busted furniture, singe marks, cuts in the walls and ground, it looked like a grenade went off in the place. Tykal mentally thought of how much he was soooo not cleaning this up. Then naturally with his mental gymnastics he went on a tangent in his mind. Here he was minding his own business then suddenly he’s transported into some crazy sci-fi fantasy where his life is at stake. He parties up with other unfortunate people who seem like they were just summoned from some mental asylum. There’s a metal spike through one of the guys arms and literally everyone seems to be just shrugging it off. The guitar robot summons a giant dragon. And the guy that looks like he’d mug you in a back alley is playing the role of medic in battle. Tykal wasn’t even going to dare explain his logic on teaming up with a literal demon. It was rather cute though. Not that Tykal would ever say it outloud.  So needless to say cleaning this dumpster of a ship is so not his responsibility.

It was confusing even to him when he thought it out. Tykal shook his head as if to dismiss the thoughts. They were close to their goal, close to the possibility he may get to go home and forget about all this reality warping nonsense. “I think I’ve had about enough Shadows and Demons for one day. Let’s get this ship repaired and get out of here.” Tykal said walking towards the exit. He paused for a moment and bent down as if he were tying his shoe. There was a bit of a pause before Tykal turned his head back towards the bear, “Would you like to still tag along?” he asked implying he was bent down for the bear to jump back on to him.

action:
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 11:27 am

The Fork King... No longer a King now, huh? What the fuck! Cain picked up the crown and considered putting it on his head. It looked like it would fall apart if he did, so he decided against it. That power of Matty's to magically know everything someone was pretty good, so Cain thought he should try doing that himself.

This is the story of how Cain became a psychic through sheer force of will.

As soon as he decided he could do it, he could, because he wanted to, and the C man does what the C man wants. He also wanted to gain even more power, perhaps a good way of going about this was paying attention to the power of the cards. Thus, from that moment forward, if there was a theoretical fortune telling with tarot cards, and Cain got an unfavourable result, he would pretend he didn't pick that card. That seemed like a good idea, one which would probably work, so he'd try it if there was ever a situation like that. “Yeah! We're unstoppable!” he gleefully shouted at Alex. Cain then proceeded to forget the date just as soon as it was read to him. “Attend to them, we can handle this on our own.” The soul of Mattias had been incarnated into the C man: Knowing what makes the enemy become kill faster, the antepenultimate and untrumpable ability. He was basically almost omnipotent now. While assessing his own vibe, Cain then heard the Tickle expressing his feelings on the late King of Forks. Johnny reminded Cain of a lime. He then remembered to pay attention to what the Tickle was saying. “If it's stronger, it means we're the strongest! Nothing can stand in our way, so we've got to rid this ship of all the intruders!” He suddenly remembered they also had to fix the leaky hole so they didn't all die instantly from hyper-death. What the fuck! “Ah, we should hurry and fix the plug soon too." Luckily, Eli seemed to be handling this situation relatively fine. He was only slightly discomforted probably. Cain could've remember the last time he felt slightly discomforted.. Feeling bad is what losers do, so he didn't do that. Ever since he started feeling good he'd been being epicer since then every day. What the fuck! Everyone still had their jimmies rustled from the last scuffle. Luckily, he came prepared. He began charging up another Love Beam for the gang. With the power of love and friendship on their side, the Pissfuckers were unstoppable, just like Cain was every day of his life.
Action:
-----------------------
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 3:00 am

Johnny was happy that they finally killed that mother forking king and made a new friend out of it. "Yeah Alex, we're awesome alright we got a demon helping us now. That Fork King didn't stand a chance against us." Johnny was starting to feel really good about himself, yeah they can totally save the ship and everyone on board. This confidence continued right until he learned about what year is it. 654 what the fuck? Johnny was in shock. "So wait this isn't 2020? it's 654. Wait are we talking BCE or AD? or is there a new prefix for the calendar system? Matty please explain." Johnny looked a little scared, did he move back in time? is no one going to comment on this madness? What the flying feck is going on? It would make more sense if it was like 5019 or something but 659 what the hell. if its that yeah shouldn't they be in the middle of the dark ages filled knights and poor sanitation like what the hell. is this some kinda prank made by Daniel, who are these people??? Johnny was just a mess at the moment a huge mental mess. "I have very serious questions once this is all over because this is starting to get bizarre."

While Johnny kept running with the group his speaker's cheeks started to speak again. "System Diagnostics 64% completed." Johnny lept in shock again. He was not expecting that. "Sweet baby Jesus I wished my cheeks stopped doing that. Oh my god it feels like I am about to have a panic attack." the cold corridors didn't help it felt like Johnny was all alone in this ship waiting for something like the Fork King to pop out again. Johnny was half excepting something weird to pop out and get them like a Penguin Waifu to start attacking them. But what are the odds of that? "We're nearly there guys we can finally solve this leak crisis." Johnny was glad the group was nearly at the engine room that means Eli can do his thing and the party can take a much-deserved break. Johnny kept walking and noticed a chest that Cain could open. So Johnny got the group to move closer to the chest and tried to convince Cain to open it since he had the magic touch. "Hey Pink guy can you please open this chest?" After securing the contents the Group once again headed to the Engine room. Johnny had a bad bad feeling about what kind of threat was waiting for them there. Johnny took one of the medicines he got early to help recover some of his Health back. "I hope whatever demon we find isn't too strong." Johnny is starting to feel the fear just like Eli.

Actions:

Johnny's stats:

Eli Tension update:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 7:47 am

"Matty Matty, that's quite enough information, wouldn't you agree." As the Captain smirked towards Matty, a shadow passed across his face. His smile was still incredibly polite, but there was clear killing intent behind it for a brief moment.

The Drop Bear shook his head at Tykal's question. "No, I'm staying. I'll keep ya guys safe, that's the least I can do after you've helped me out. Besides, you lot feel like a fun bunch. Such a nice pungent scent of blood on ya all. Just great!" He says, staying on Tykal's back.

"We're really close to the Engine Room now! Thank goodness, I feel like I lost 10 years of my life..." Eli sighs, but finally regains a smile on his face, albeit a shaky one.

"Oho! A lucky grab! Too bad it's just some crummy equipment item instead of food!"
Treasure Chest (Rare):

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 Chapte32
>map updated

Last edited by Space Overlord Bfroger6 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:28 am

Wait what!? 654!? We're in the past? How the hell did i go back in time? Alex's face was filled with panic, he was sent back in time! How was he gonna get back home!  Even if he went back it may be different, this may be a different universe all together! Ok ok alex calm down. Getting all worked up is not gonna help anything. Alex took a few deep breaths before talking again. Let's look on the brightside ummmmm....... Oh! We got badass powers!  And that goggle looks pretty cool Alex reached his hand out slowly to take it. Can i take it? Oh yeah and hey ummm, bear guy i noticed that you attack by like slashing people with your claws. Old green eye's brown dragon over there fights with fire. Alex pointed at tykal. So maybe you would have a better time fighting with me, since i tend to get up close and personal y'know?
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:07 am

Tykal sneered at Cain as he amp'd himself up proclaiming they were the strongest. Tykal gave Cain a rather uncharacteristically dark glare.

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 D6fc1a1a0505575a7f1ec8f3c8d80933_zpsjpauwum5

"I don't know what fight you were watching but we're not invincible nor are we immortal. We're alive and we won but that doesn't mean we're unstoppable."  

Tykal shifted his weight moving the Drop Bear up on his back some . Tykal didn't give it much thought when Matty mentioned the year. He was more focused on the battle but it did raise concern. It was safer to assume that given the advanced technology it wasn't B.C. or A.D. as the former didn't make sense given advancement and the latter had already passed. This assumption only made sense if the timeline was based on Tykals own. Thrust into the future gifted magical powers and fighting for his very existence. Though Alex thought they were in the past and getting rather worked up on it.  Johnny's word 'bizarre' certainly made sense here.  Tykal sighed holding his brow, "You guys are just now figuring out how none of these makes any sense? I'm starting to think the Drop Bear and I are the only sane one's here." Tykal tilted his head back at the Drop Bear then rolled his eyes.  Tykal followed them to the chest. He had to give Cain credit, he might be a brute but he was a lucky brute. Tykal reached in and grabbed the Snuff Soul from the chest. "I'm sure we can find you something to eat after we fix the ship." Tykal smiled that same wicked smile he had when he was err... 'talking to the bear' the first time. "Though there will be no consumption of blood or eating of living flesh. Perhaps we'll be fortunate enough to have eucalyptus on this ship. Koala's pretty much only eat that....right" Tykals last part had a tinge of threat to it.  

Tykal was tired and growing more and more irritated. It was becoming harder to suppress his anger. It was taxing enough to pretend that his anxiety and fear weren't there. Truth be told they were slowly eating away at him. All of this was scary. Spaceships and magical summons, demons and killer robots and some sort of demon fork thing. Tykal liked to consider himself calm and composed. He couldn't show his weaknesses or they'd be taken advantage of. It took nearly all of his willpower to keep pressing forward and control how he portrayed himself.  Even if he tried to hide it now, his clothes shown the battle scars. His white shirt was singed with clouds of grey and black. Rips and tears on his pants and shoulder from the attacks he took. He even smelled like blood and ash. Tykal couldn't help but grin slightly when Alex called him Green Eyes Brown Dragon. He didn't know why, maybe he was on the verge of mental breakdown but, being called that caused him to start laughing uncontrollably.  Even if he tried to stifle it at first the laughing just came out. He reeled over bending his back some still laughing through his words, "Heh heh, Drop Bear if you'd feel... ha ha! Safer with Alex I won't s..s...stop you!" Tykal continued laughing hysterically.  This went on for few more seconds before Tykal wiped tears from his eyes holding his side taking a deep breath to regain his composure and brushing off some of the soot from his clothes and clearing his throat. "Al-right. I needed that thanks."

actions:
"
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:27 am

The C man took the medicine from the chest, and his ecstatic mood didn't seem to fade upon Tykal's remarks. "Being a downer with no confidence isn't a likable trait! You should work on that!" Only a cringe baby would let the T man put a damper on their mood. In this world only two people have to think you're sane: Yourself and your significant other. With that said, the gang was approaching the engine room place thing. What the fuck! The C man ran towards the entrance, hoping to see something exciting inside. He also used another Fluffy Love Beam.
Action:
-----------------------
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 1:50 pm

"Nah I'm a special koala. We Drop Bears eat the heads of the victims we land on, ha-ha!" The Drop Bear's tone was excited as he spoke. He was clearly proud and worked up about this fact. He turned to Alex with a frown. "Back off, kiddo, I'm with this one." He said, pointing with a thumb over his shoulder at Tykal. He stuck a tongue out at Alex before grabbing hold of Tykal's back once again.

"This isn't the past. It's likely the future from your perspective. At least 654 years into the future, to be precise." The Captain tried explaining this situation to Alex. "We'll discuss the details later, but the new calendar starter with the establishment of this new world."

"Captain, talk about that's giving me a headache." Eli scratched the back of his head.

"Apologies, but we're at the Engine Room. Let's enter."

Eli went up to the door and gulped before turning the handle and opening it. An intense pressure and whirring could be felt and heard the moment he opened the metal door. The pull of Anti-Space and the workings of an overloaded engine...

>Engine room entrance<
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 Bg125
"...do you feel the pressure? That's the Anti-Space beyond that door. Since the engine was the point of impact, the most concentrated lack of space should be directly in its location. The engine itself was designed to withstand such an event, so it's unlikely it's already disappeared, but it also won't be able to hold out much longer."

"The scans are picking up a jumbled mess of readings from beyond the door, but indicate a powerful energy signature separate from the engine itself. Likely the object that had collided with us. We should be prepared for a combat situation, or worse."

The Drop Bear seemed to be perfectly relaxed on Tykal's back. The marsupial had leaked in along with the Anti-Space, so this situation likely posed no issue for him. "Eh."

"We're lucky it still hasn't leaked outside the Engine Room. Thank goodness." Eli said, approaching the door to the actual Engine Room. He took a deep breath. "L-let's just all survive this, alright?"

"Of course. I have absolute trust in these young men." The Captain smiled, joining his arms behind his back.

"All right, here goes..."

Eli opened the door to the Engine Room.

>Engine Room<
[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 Ezgif-4-fa8b6731fd8d

"I-it's a mess!" Eli exclaimed, sweating. The pulling sensation was draging you towards the engine with a powerful force now that made it difficult to move in any other direction than towards the engine. There was a giant 10m radius hole in the side of the hull to the right of the engine. Only blackness could be seen beyond it... "There's Anti-Space all around the engine!"

"So? The control panel isn't at the engine itself." The Captain reassured him. His hair was floating as if in the wind, being pulled towards the Anti-Space. "Our first problem is locating the source of the energy signature. Let's see... Oh, could it be."

A figure dressed in black was standing by the control panel, typing something on it. Eli immediately held his head with his hands in a panic. "O-oh no are they messing with the engine even more!?"

The figure seemed to have noticed Eli's exclamations and turned towards you. Its face was that of a young person of unclear gender and its hair was a bright green. Not neon, but a soft tone.

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 Bg126
"Are you people here to get me?"

The person spoke in an aggressive tone. Its voice sounded male, though not deep in the slightest. However, considering the tone, the person spoke with an underlying growl in their voice. "Not at all, we're simply here to stabilize the engine." The Captain replied. "I am the Captain of this ship, the-"

"Liar-"

"Hm? Excuse me?"

"There's an ASSW with you, you can't trick me. Chasing me with cannon fodder so far into space, what the hell is she thinking... Even into Anti-Space... tsk." The person brought a hand to their lips. "Were you hired by them? Threatened by them?? Regardless, I will not let myself be captured. I've been lucky enough to crash land into this vessel. Now I'll take it for my own. You'll become the former captain of this ship and you will surrender your crew and assets to ME!"

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 Billy-bright-lio-fire
"If not, I'll just take it all by force."

The Captain was silent for a moment. Meanwhile, Eli looked steaming. His face was red and he looked like he was about to snap. And snap he did. "NO. This is the Captain's ship and you're just some stowaway who crashed into my beautiful engine, is messing with my control panel and has put my children at risk!!! I don't care who you're running from or what your story is! Get the hell away from the engine and go back to wherever you came from!"

This prompted the Captain to raise an eyebrow in amusement. "True. Regardless, I have an obligation to negotiate. So, I propos-"

"Shut up I'm not negotiating, you should be the ones begging ME for mercy. I'll take your ship, I'll take your crew, I'll retake my freedom, I'll take it all! For myself! Because that's who I am, that's what I am! I want it all and no one is going to stand in my way!!!" As the person stepped forward and their eye flickered with the light of a translucent blaze, something most strange happened. It felt as if the space around you was being twisted, physics bending in unnatural ways. The Captain's holographic transmission began to flicker as gravity around you completely lost its shape. One moment you felt light, but the other you felt heavier than ever. The humans among you would feel the brunt of this gravitatory assault in their stomachs as their contents twisted and contorted to follow the unnatural current of space. Two tiny black holes appeared on both sides of the person, following them as they began floating above the ground, flames flickering in both of their open palms. Light was bending around the two holes in reality around this person. Were they Anti-Space? What were they?

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 Bossfi10

"Surrender your everything to me!"

"Get away from my toys, you bully!"

Abberant Gravity Field:

???, Level 15:

Unformed Shadow #1, Level 5:

Unformed Shadow #2, Level 5:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 2:15 pm

What's is this dude on about!?

Auto-tarukaja: 1/4

Stats:
Spoiler:

Actions:
Spoiler:

Miss if 8,2,5:
Spoiler:

Crit if 1:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 2:22 pm

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 Bossfi10

Abberant Gravity Field:

???, Level 15:

Unformed Shadow #1, Level 5:

Unformed Shadow #2, Level 5:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 2:47 pm

Loot roll:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 3:00 pm

"Seriously what is it with EVERYONE we come across being unreasonable and trying to kill us!"  Tykal growled. "Agni!"

Stats and Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]   [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next